Swinging into Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing her passionately, his hand slid down between the two of them and guided himself inside her welcoming hole. She moaned, louder than she had to, as he slid inside her. Was she trying to antagonise Mark a little? Maybe, she thought with a hint of righteous vindication. She wrapped her arms around Matthew tightly as he slowly thrust in and out of her, moving deeper with each stroke until his hips hit against hers and he was fully inside her. She moaned again, this time without the need to add enthusiasm. He might be only a little thicker than her husband, but it felt huge, even if she was more than ready for it, his body was harder too, more muscled and she loved the feel of his weight on top of her. As he began thrusting harder she felt herself climax, having been worked up so much already this evening, she could hardly believe she was cumming already, especially as it seemed like he wasn't even finished ramping up how hard he was going to fuck her. As the waves of pleasure flooded through her, she caught sight of Amy's toned body bouncing up and down on her husband, her larger breasts bouncing slightly as she tilted her head back, it just turned her on more, the lingering sensation of the woman's tongue on her pussy only minutes ago.

4.

They had switched positions a few times, she'd even fucked Mark for a few minutes, before they had both happily switched back to Matthew and Amy, not that they disliked it, but the feel of someone new was too exciting not to and she was sure Mark felt the same way. She had been taken from behind, on the edge of the bed, standing up, she didn't even care that she had seen a couple of the people watching touching themselves, her thoughts were entirely preoccupied right now. Currently she was on top of Matthew, riding him in a similar way to how Amy had been fucking Mark at the start. Her hands on either side of Matthew as she leant over him, he played with her breasts, that hung slightly from the position she was in, as she rocked her hips up and down, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft slowly, soaked with the evidence of her desires.

Mark leant over from behind and whispered into her ear, startling her little,

"I want to try that thing you suggested the other day."

He said, she furrowed her brow in confusion and before she could turn to ask what he meant she felt something on her rear hole, which made her jump a little. It was cold and wet, clearly he'd found some lube. She bit down on her bottom lip. She'd told him that she'd fantasised about it, having him do it was a whole other matter, she hadn't even been sure about wanting to do it, the idea of it was slightly scary... she wished he'd talked to her about it first. She considered asking him not to, though she had to admit that she was excited by the idea of it and even now, as he tentatively fingered her, she could feel excitement building inside her. He had worked her up to taking two of his fingers as thoughts of wanting him to stop slipped away. Pressing a hand lightly on her back encouraged her to lay down flat on the other man as Mark slipped his fingers out of her; she wondered slightly if Matthew was okay with this and wished Mark had asked before just doing this. There was little chance for that now though and he could probably tell what was about to happen, she thought, as she felt the head of Mark's cock press forward and open up her tight hole, she relaxed, letting him inside her, the lube and fingering preparing her well. She let out a loud moan; though she was prepared for it, she wasn't prepared for just how full she'd feel with two cocks inside her. He laughed a little at her reaction, but she didn't care, as he began to slowly fuck her arse, getting her used to him as he moved deeper inside her, slowly, being tentative with each thrust inside. He was thankfully considerate when it came to fucking his wife's arse at least.

Matthew groaned slightly too, and she was sure she felt herself tightening around his cock, there was only so much room down there after all. She hoped it was feeling good for him too, she thought in part of her brain, the majority focusing on what was happening to her, as she gasped into the pillow, cumming again for the second time as Mark's hips hit against her buttocks with a slap and a grunt from him. Laying there between the two men, she enjoyed the feeling of Matthew pressed against her, his large firm body, her breasts pressed against his chest, the way he moved his hips to fuck her pussy, whilst her husband fucked her arse. She lay there in ecstasy, as the two men fucked her, the feel of it almost more than she could bear. She felt Amy kiss her cheek softly and stroke her shoulder, opening her eyes, she looked up at her with a flustered look, cheeks flushed, full of the pleasure she was currently in, in slight confusion, Amy just smiled at her and tilted her head in a questioning fashion, 'Enjoying yourself?' or something similar being the implied question. Lucy nodded furiously and Amy laughed. She kissed Matthew's neck and whispered something and he whispered back, something she didn't hear, but it didn't matter, nothing but the ecstasy mattered. Amy sat back up again and from the sounds of lip smacking behind her, had begun kissing Mark furiously.

Matthew's arms wrapped tightly around Lucy, pinning her body firmly against his own, as he began thrusting again with renewed vigour, shocking her slightly, she cried out, blushing at how lewd the sound she made was. He kept going, making her wonder if he was close, or what Amy might have said, or whether this was better than the usual scene the people watching them would see, but her mind was having trouble focusing on any one topic, she felt Mark slip out of her and wondered if perhaps that was what Matthew had asked Amy to do. She didn't care; the feeling of both of them inside her had been a bit intense, almost painful, though not in a bad way. Just Matthew was another to keep the raging torrent of pleasure alive. He took hold of her pony tail then and pressed her lips to his kissing her deeply and passionately until the rest of the room seemed to disappear. She murmured into the kiss a little as his tongue energetically tangled with hers; she felt exhausted, how could he still have so much energy? She wondered as time melted away as his forceful thrusting into her made her wonder if she might cum again soon of if she'd ever stopped cumming.

She felt Marks hand again on her rear hole, wet with more lube, the cold feeling sending a shiver through her as he applied it generously to her a second time. Whilst she was a little thankful he was making sure she had enough if he planned to fuck her again, she was pretty sure this was a little excessive as she felt him squeeze some of the cold gel from the tube inside her, sending a shiver through her. He took hold of her hips then and she felt him slip the head of his cock back into her arse. It still made both him and Matthew feel larger than either of them separately, to have both of them inside her, stretching her like that. Instead of the gradual sliding inside of her she'd expected, he thrust in in one hard motion, which made her cry out into Matthew's mouth. She struggled a little, but Matthew's arms were tight around her and didn't seem to want to let her go, she relaxed slightly instead. It had been more of a surprise shock than it had been unbearably painful. Did he have to be so hard though? Maybe he really was jealous and was punishing her? Well fuck him, if that was the case. She thought to herself, ignoring him as she focused her attention on the man in front of her, clinging tighter to him even as her husband fucked her arse forcefully, pinning her between the two men; she had only been startled by the initial speed of him entering her.

Matthew's thrusts changed to quick, deep, rhythmic pumps as she felt him tense and then with a groan into her mouth she felt a pulsing feeling and the warmth of him cumming inside her. For a second she worried over not using protection, which seemed really stupid with swinging. But realising it was too late to worry as she placed her faith in Amy not letting them fuck if there was a risk of anything and the owners requiring health screenings. He held himself deep inside her for a moment, holding her tightly, as he kept kissing her, albeit more softly. Mark continued to fuck her roughly, his hands on her hips, as she wondered why he wasn't paying more attention to Amy. Where was she actually? She went to break the kiss with Matthew to look, but he held her pony tail as she tried and kissed her more firmly. While she did enjoy being kissed like that, she had almost had enough of it right now. However, before she could break away from the kiss properly she felt Matthew's hands on her shoulders and Mark's on her hips. Manoeuvring her much smaller frame with ease, pushing her back and lifting her as Mark laid back until she was laying on top of Mark, looking up at Matthew and the ceiling.

As he broke the kiss Matthew unwrapped her arms from around himself, and as he did, Mark took hold of her wrists, gripping them tightly, holding her arms outstretched either side. Matthew lifted himself up then and slid himself out of her, she moaned a little as she watched him stand. She had a chance then to see the room. There were more men than earlier, in fact, it seemed like there were only men here. She blushed furiously as she looked down at herself. On top of Mark on her back, as she was, she was completely on display to all the eyes that seemed fixated on only her, she pressed her legs together but he hooked his feet under her ankles and spread her legs apart again as he continued to thrust up into her tight rear hole. Spreading her legs like that was too much for her to bear as Matthew's cum was clearly visible between her folds.

"M-mark." She whispered slightly. "Mark? Stop, please."

He didn't reply. She flushed angrily now, wondering if he was enjoying humiliating her, putting her on display like this to all these people as he fucked her. This wasn't what they'd talked about. Swinging was one thing, exposing her to a room full of strange men like this was another, did he have no respect for his wife; she wondered. She went to protest a little louder, but was stopped as one of the people watching stepped forward and climbed up onto the bed. Her eyes widened. He had his cock in his hand and a grin on his face, he wasn't ugly, but that didn't mean she was going to want him, what did he think was going on?

"W-wait, what do you think you're doing? Get off the bed." She protested in a firm and angry voice.

He moved up to her head and took hold of her pony tail, gripping tightly. She struggled to pull her hands free to push him away, but Mark's grip around her wrists just tightened and as she struggled to free her legs from the way he'd hooked them with his feet as he moved to keep her held in place. She couldn't believe he was letting this man do this, he must realise she got a say in who they fucked, even if they were swinging.

"Stop! Seriously Mark, let me g-Mmm!"

Her voice was cut off as something metal was pushed into her mouth by the stranger. He sniggered

"This should keep you quiet and make you more... agreeable."

He said, the room chuckling a little, to Lucy's horror. She struggled to turn away, but he pressed the thing into her mouth firmly and as she tried it dug in painfully, stopping her from doing so as he gripped the strap it was attached to tightly, pressing it back into her mouth. He wrapped it around her head and clipped it together behind her head. She probed it with her tongue, realising it was some sort of metal ring that pressed her jaw apart almost painfully wide. She didn't have to be a genius to figure out its purpose.

She could only question what Mark was thinking though as fear flooded her mind, shredding any logical thought to pieces. A second stranger climbed onto the bed on her other side and the two of them took hold of Lucy and lifted her body so that she would be sitting upright on top of her husband's cock. She tried to lift her hips then, to get away from him, but as the two men now had hold of her arms, he had taken hold of her hips and forced her back down on top of his hard cock with a forceful pull. She looked around the room irately, searching for Matthew and Amy, they would stop this... wouldn't they? She didn't see them though, just the faces of more strangers. She whimpered in fear as one of the men closed the door and turned a key in the lock. The two men beside her had forced her arms behind her back, bent around so that her hands were between her shoulder blades palm to palm, the position uncomfortable just to be in. They had prised her clenched fists open and pressed her hands together as if in prayer before she'd heard the sound of tape being pulled off the roll. They started wrapping it around her fingers, then her hands ,wrists and arms, using a generous enough amount that when they let go, she wasn't able to do more than wiggle her elbows. She felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest and her face catch fire at how scared she felt right now.

Her head fell, eyes downcast and she saw what she had suspected. The hands holding her hips had no ring on and were not those of her husband. She let out another whimper of fear, she had been dreading what these men were going to do and it had already been happening since before Matthew had left. Mark must have been led somewhere by Amy... why did he leave her here? Even with Matthew, she was being fucked in a room full of strangers; did he not care about her? Not quite finished restricting her movements, they wrapped tape around each ankle and trussed them to her thighs so her feet were pinned tightly to the back of her upper legs.

As they lay her back down on top of the man who still had his cock inside her arse, her arms now trapped between her back and his chest, one of the two from beside her climbs on top of her, between her legs and is quick to press his cock into her presented hole, sliding himself into her pussy without so much as a care for her protesting cries. Worst of all her body welcomed him, a sense of pleasure at being filled like this even as she tried to resist it. She'd been fucked into nirvana by Mark and Matthew and now her body lusted after each sensation, the adrenaline of fear tangled with that of excitement. The cries don't last long though as the other of the two roughly takes hold of her pony tail and turns her head as he pushes himself into her mouth, pulling her head forwards and sliding his cock down her throat causing her to gag and struggle for air.

They waste no time in fucking her, hard; the one in her mouth seeming not to want to acknowledge that she needs to breathe as she gasps for air between thrusts, only giving her enough that she doesn't black out. The man on top of her grips her breasts roughly, she hates how it excites her, as he pounds into her, his hips slapping against hers with each solid thrust. The double edged sword is how quickly they finish, stopping the ravaging of her soft sensitive body, but filling all her holes with their seed as they cum in her, pressing as deep as they can as they do, forcing her to swallow or choke. She's simultaneously disgusted and titillated at the degradation.

It's not over for Lucy though as she's climbed off of and dismounted from the man below her, it's the turn of three fresh men. She whimpers and struggles to get away but they're quick to take hold of her and pull her back onto the bed. They force her to straddle one of the strangers as he guides himself into her already abused pussy as she's pressed down on top of him. Another is quick to get behind her, pressing down on her back as he slips himself into her rear hole, the lube and cum offering no resistance. Unsurprisingly a hand grips her ponytail and turns her hear aside as the last man fucks her throat.

Each time they are quick to finished with her, as if she's no more than a toy to fuck and cum in. She struggles as they release her only to be helplessly overpowered as three more men take their place. Each time making her more tired until she stop struggling and lets them turn her and lift her and fuck her. She lost count of how many men she'd fucked or even how many were in the room as she noticed several come back for a second go with her. Tears streamed down her cheeks in humiliation and fury at her husband for leaving her and for the part of herself that takes pleasure in being used like this completely against her will.

As she is finally given a moment to rest, gasping for air she struggles to hold onto her mind. Her hair is a mess, mostly out of the pony tail which had been roughly used as a handle to position her mouth in whatever place let them fuck it best. Her body was red where their hands had gripped and groped and slapped at her. And all her holes dripped with evidence of the fleeting moments of ecstasy she'd provided them. Through her blurry tear dried eyes she caught sight of the leather belt, with two large dildos attached. Her heart skipped in fear, but she was too weak, too tired and too mentally broken to offer more than token resistance as it was brought between her legs. The rubbers cocks stretched her even now, as their impressive girth was accommodated inside her, filling her beyond what she could have taken before tonight. The belt that held them in place that ran between her legs was tightened, uncomfortably so, to a belt around her waist that was fastened in place tighter than necessary.

Hadn't they had enough of tormenting her? She wondered, hoping they'd leave when they were done with her. Something was wiped up her inner thighs, something soft and laced; it was rubbed over the sides of her labia, still exposed around the belt before being lifted to her field of view. The remains of her thong she'd worn tonight now covered in cum and sweat. She widened her eyes as it was stuffed in her mouth and a piece of tape was pulled off the roll to hold it in place, stilling her tongue, in case she regained the energy or will to scream. Stuffing her final fuck hole, it had to be over. She thought with a false sense of hope, instead they pulled her knees up to her chest, bending her awkwardly, more so for the way it shifted the large dildos inside her. She was rolled onto a black nylon strap that was looped around her; it looked similar to a seat belt. She caught sight of a large buckle that the strap fed through and with a clicking sound she felt the strap tighten as it pulled her knees tightly to her body until she couldn't get a full breath or budge a fraction of an inch. She sobbed into the gag as she was lifted up by two of them and saw what lay on the floor beside the bed.

The placed her inside it, a large duffle bag, not big enough that she'd have guessed it'd fit her inside, but trussed up as she was she couldn't say it didn't. Another smaller bag was placed over her head before her head was pushed down and the sound and feel of the bag zipping up over her caused her to panic, gasping for breaths with lungs that wouldn't fill. She felt her stomach sink as she was lifted. The darkness and tight confinement disorientating her as she had only her inner balance to go off of, she was blind to the world around her. But it wasn't hard to guess she had been thrown over someone's shoulder and was being carried out of the room. A thousand thought and fears and questions ran through her head as she was rocked into a nightmare in this cradle of terror.

12