Swinging with Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do, but right now her hands are busy," Megan said and to emphasise the point she brought her own hands up and covered Chrissy's, keeping them pressed against her breasts.

"Greedy," Dan said with a tone of laughter in his voice. He took another picture.

Megan ignored him and instead turned her face to the side and kissed Chrissy, first on the cheek and then, as the younger woman turned her face towards Megan's, on her plump red lips.

"I think my husband is trying to say he would like some attention," Megan said.

"I think we can give him that," Chrissy replied and took her hands off of Megan's breasts, which fell a little without the support. She stepped from behind the older woman and stood next to her while Megan stripped off the dress. She stepped out of it as it fell into a heap on the carpet, revealing all she wore underneath was a small pair of silk blue underwear.

Dan looked at the two women standing side by side. Chrissy in her schoolgirl uniform and his wife in just a pair of knickers. It amazed him how much Chrissy looked like a younger version of his wife. He had been with Megan since she was roughly Chrissy's age, and at that time she had had much the same figure. It was almost like a 'before and after children and twenty-odd years of marriage' picture he mused.

"Don't you want to take a picture?" Megan asked, knowing her husband's love of photographing everything when they were with company.

"I want you to take those knickers off first," he said indicating with a finger aimed at his wife's crotch. "And then I want you to have an arm around each other, around the waist. It will make a lovely picture."

Megan shook her head in a gesture of 'here we go again' and sighed dramatically, which made Chrissy giggle. Megan slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pushed the last bit of clothing she wore down her thighs and to the floor before kicking them away. She looked at her husband in a way which asked if she was now presentable in her nakedness.

"Much better," Dan said as he raised the camera to his eye and focused on the women who smiled and placed an arm around each other's waist, much like they were mother and daughter posing for a wedding photo. Only here the mother was naked and the daughter looked like she should be in English class.

Dan had them face each other next, side on to him and holding hands but still looking to the camera. After that a few more pictures were taken with Megan standing behind Chrissy, her arms folded around the younger woman just below her breasts and finally with them hugging and laughing happily.

"Done?" Megan asked her husband and smacked Chrissy playfully on the butt when he said he was very happy with the photographs. "Time to get our reward for his foolishness," she said to Chrissy who was laughing and rubbing her buttock where Megan had smacked her softly.

"Yeah Dan, get those pants off," Chrissy said turning her attention to him.

Dan didn't argue, just quickly undid his belt and dropped his pants, using his feet to get them off while he pulled his underwear down, revealing his hard cock to the two women who started performing an a cappella rendition of stripper music while he undressed. Finally he was nude from the waist down, his cock erect and throbbing as Megan and Chrissy gazed at it and began to advance on him.

The two women pressed their bodies against Dan, one positioned on each side of him, and ran a hand, each, over his thick chest while their other hands went down and touched his hard cock. They rubbed along its length before each woman wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gently squeezed.

Dan was much taller then both women, but they both craned their necks up and began to kiss his cheeks while their hands rubbed his chest and caressed his hard cock which throbbed under their touch.

"First we play with you," Megan said in a sexy hushed voice to her husband. "And then we play with each other," she added before kissing him again.

"Then you play with both of us," Chrissy took up where Megan had left off speaking.

"Sounds good to me," Dan said and groaned as he felt the two hands on his cock grip him harder. They slid a little along his shaft, one up and one down until they touched.

Megan didn't speak. She just took her lips from her husband's cheek and began to slide her body down his, dropping to her knees until his hard cock was pointing right at her eager lips. Chrissy hesitated for a second and then followed Megan to her knees.

Dan took a deep breath as he watched his wife and Chrissy begin to caress his cock, their hands sliding along the full seven and a half inch length of his erection. Their touch was soft but firm, fingers closed around his throbbing shaft as each woman turned their wrist.

"Age before beauty," Megan said with a grin as she moved the head of Dan's cock towards herself. Opening her lips she brought him closer to her mouth, flicking the sensitive head with her wet tongue, and took him into her warm mouth as she had countless times before.

Dan sighed as he felt Megan's warm mouth embrace his cock. Her lips closing around him and her tongue licking the underside of the head before she moved forward and began taking him deeper into her mouth, sucking and caressing as she did so.

Chrissy watched Megan begin to slowly suck Dan while she herself held him at the base and massaged the shaft with her hand. She could feel the throbbing as blood pumped into Dan's hard cock and could feel the trembling as Megan began to suck him harder, her lips sliding back and forth over the shaft, a deep red compared to the white of Dan's skin.

"Fuck!" Dan exclaimed to the room in general as he felt his wife's lips move along his cock. The warmth and wetness of her mouth stimulating greatly as it always did. Megan groaned as she sucked him and it sent a pleasurable vibration along his shaft.

Megan looked up into her husband's eyes as she sucked him off and then focused her attention on Chrissy's hand which was holding the base of his cock. Her small hand was wrapped around the thick shaft and caressing it in small strokes which matched her own movements. She found the whole thing very exciting, her mind telling her she was sucking off her husband while a girl less then half her age stroked his cock at the same time.

"Let me have some Meg," Chrissy said playfully. "There is enough of him to share!"

Megan let Dan's cock plop from her mouth and smilingly offered the glistening head of her husband's cock to the other woman. Chrissy quickly wrapped her lips around it and sucked him with vigor.

Dan felt Chrissy begin to suck his cock and noted the different way the two women went about it. Megan was slower and more caressing, while Chrissy went at it like it was a race, sucking hard and fast, her mouth wetter and lips held more tightly closed around the shaft.

Megan wrapped her fingers around the base much like Chrissy had done and watched as the younger woman sucked her husband with youthful enthusiasm. There would be a happy man one day who would get treatment like that on a regular basis when Chrissy settled down and married, Megan mused.

"Oh fuck," Dan said in a gasp as Megan moved her palm along the exposed part of his cock while Chrissy slid her mouth along the first few inches, her tongue laid along the underside of his shaft.

"You like that baby?" Megan asked as she looked up at her husband, his face a mask of pleasure. "Want me to join in?"

Dan looked down at his wife who smiled and leaned her head forward and placed her lips around the part of his cock that Chrissy didn't currently have in her mouth. Megan kissed and gently licked the hard shaft from the side while Chrissy sucked the head and took the first few inches towards her throat in a fast rhythm, their faces pressed side by side as they both assaulted Dan's cock with their mouths.

"Switch," Megan said taking her lips off Dan's cock for a second. She looked at Chrissy who slipped the hard cock from between her lips and moved aside to let Megan take her place.

Megan took her husband back into her mouth, his cock now wet from the combined saliva of both women. She started to suck him as she had before but this time she hesitated each time she pulled her head back and gave the head of his cock some attention, licking it with her tongue and pressing her lips firmly around it while Chrissy kissed the lower portion of the shaft and rubbed Dan's balls with her soft hand.

Dan groaned and felt his legs begin to shake as the pleasure of having two women's oral assault on his cock grew. He knew if he didn't stop them soon he was going to shoot his load, and while that was something he would welcome normally, he and Megan had planned something special which required him to hold off for now.

"Hold it a second," Dan reluctantly said and was both relieved and disappointed when he felt Megan stop sucking him and Chrissy take her lips from off his shaft.

"What's wrong?" Chrissy asked, surprised he had called a halt.

As much as Dan wanted to shoot his cum into his wife's mouth right then, he wanted what they had planned even more and was willing to forgo his orgasm now to get it to happen.

"Nothing, just we have a surprise for you today," Dan said with excitement. He had been pushing for this with Megan for some time and finally his wife had agreed they could buy it.

"Oh?" Chrissy looked genuinely surprised and very curiously at him and Megan, her eyes were gleaming.

"We got it the other day, Megan wasn't sure for ages. She said she thought it might scare you off or something silly," Dan said with a look of scorn at his wife who shrugged her shoulders and carried on stroking Chrissy's naked thighs softly.

"Really Meg? You were brave enough to get me into bed with you and Dan, and make it a regular thing but whatever this surprise is you thought may scare me off?" Chrissy asked looking at her friend's mother, whom she had shared her body with many times in the year since the trio had first started their regular hook-ups. "I didn't get scared off when you two suggested the dressing up," she added with a look of mild amusement.

"Well, dressing up in a schoolgirl costume is one thing, but... well."

"Dan will you please just tell your silly wife to stop beating around the bush and just tell me what the surprise is? The suspense is killing me," Chrissy said, giggling and kissing Megan on the cheek affectionately before pushing her playfully on the shoulder, making her rock sideways on her knees.

"Okay Dan, show her," Megan said, regaining her balance and laughing.

Dan smiled and went back to the sports bag they had brought with them. He obscured the view the women had of what he was doing with his body. Once he had removed an object from the bag he zipped it closed again and quickly turned, holding the thing he retrieved behind his back. Dan smiled as he walked back towards the two women kneeling side by side.

"What is it? What is it?" Chrissy repeated over and over in excited tones. She acted like a child at Christmas, clapping her hands and bouncing, as she spoke. It made Megan laugh loudly and freely.

"Hold out your hands and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise," Dan said, his lips parting in a huge grin.

Chrissy closed her eyes and held out her hands, palms up. Her face was beaming with a bright smile as she waited for Dan to give her the surprise that he and Megan had apparently bought for her.

Megan watched as Dan produced the fourteen inch long, six inch around double headed dildo they had bought online. It was flesh coloured and came complete with simulated veins. Megan had been surprised by the weight of it when she had first held it.

Dan's eyes met his wife's. She was still looking a little unsure, but a glance towards the young woman that kneeled beside her convinced Megan it was alright. She smiled at Dan and nodded, turning her attentions back to Chrissy then. Megan wanted to see the girl's face and gauge her reaction when she opened her eyes.

"Okay. On three, open your eyes," Dan said, holding the double headed dildo over Chrissy's open hands. "One..."

"Two..." Megan added.

"Three!" they both said in unison and Dan dropped the dildo into Chrissy's hands.

Chrissy felt the weight hit her hands and for a second her mind wondered what the hell it could be? Then she opened her eyes. Her mouth dropped open in shock. In her hands was the biggest dildo she had ever seen.

Dan and Megan both looked at each other and laughed at the shocked look on Chrissy's face as her eyes looked over the massive cock she was still holding.

"Well, what do you think? Scared?" Dan asked and snapped a photo with his camera as Chrissy looked up from the dildo. She hadn't changed her surprised facial expression and was comprehending of the picture that had just been taken of her.

"Where, how... what?" Chrissy stammered before Megan put a reassuring arm around her slim shoulders and laughed. It was the look on the young woman's face that amused her so much. She gave Chrissy a big hug and kissed her cheek lovingly.

"See, I told you it would be too much for her!" Megan said through her laughter.

Chrissy looked at Dan again in puzzlement. Then slowly her expression changed, reality dawning on her finally. She looked down at the thick, long two headed dildo again and then back up at him.

" I suggested it to Megan after the second time," Dan told her by way of explanation. "She thought it was too much too soon. Said she didn't want to ruin everything so early by pushing boundaries too soon."

Chrissy looked at Megan who nodded that it was all true. The young woman then looked back at Dan for him to continue.

"I had wanted to see you and Megan play together, with something like this," Dan indicted the big dildo, "since that first time you came into our bed and Megan used Haley's dildo on you."

"Well, what do you think?" Megan asked. She still had her arm around Chrissy's shoulders and was caressing her arm lovingly.

"I think... I have never seen anything so big in my whole life!" Chrissy said looking at the big fake cock. "No offence Dan, you are not lacking or anything," she added jokingly.

"So, would you be okay with us trying it out together?" Megan asked seriously. She searched Chrissy's face for any signs of doubt.

"Yeah! I mean, well... look at this thing, it looks fun!" Chrissy said and smiled warmly to Megan who kissed her gently and swiftly. She then looked at her husband.

"Looks like you get your wish," Megan said to her husband. She bit her lower lip before adding, "the girl is on board!"

"Yes!" Dan exclaimed excitedly. "Hold it up between you and smile," he said and began to focus the camera lens on them.

Chrissy scooted over a little, so she was shoulder to shoulder with Megan. She slid the double dildo along in her hands until Megan could take one end and, she herself, hold the other. They held it up in front of their breasts and both smiled brightly at the camera. Dan snapped a few photos of them from various heights.

"Okay, pictures taken. Now for the real fun," Megan said. She took the big fake cock out of Chrissy's hands and bent it in the middle. The two fat heads on either end turned downwards on either side as the centre flexed, making the whole dildo resemble a frowning mouth.

"Wow Meg, I don't know if it will fit," Chrissy said in a mock high schoolgirl voice. "I am so small and tight down there," she looked unsure and swayed her shoulders like she was contemplating a difficult math problem.

"Don't worry Sweetie, I am sure we will get it to fit. We will lube it up really well and slide it in slowly," Megan said playing along. She ran her hands along the whole length of the double headed dildo as she spoke.

"If you say so," Chrissy said smoothly, still with a sheepish schoolgirl grin. "You and Dan know best!" she added, nodding her head in an over exaggerated manner, which caused her and Megan to break out in a fit of giggles.

"That's right, we do. Now get on the bed. On your hands and knees and lift your skirt, young lady," Dan said as he got his camera ready for another photo.

Chrissy didn't speak, she just stood up and walked to the big hotel bed and climbed on it. The springs squeaked as she bounced on if for a second and then positioned herself, on hands and knees as requested, before she reached back and flicked up her chequered skirt over her arse and onto her back. Once it was out of the way, it revealed she had nothing on under it.

"What a naughty girl!" Megan said as she looked at the young woman's naked arse cheeks. They were curved, smooth and so succulent looking she could take a bite out of them. "Not wearing underwear? It's shameful!"

"Sorry Meg, but when I do wear underwear they get all sticky when I think how naughty I am," Chrissy said and attempted to stifle a laugh.

"And how do they get when you think of me and Dan?" Megan asked, looking at her husband who was busy snapping photos of Chrissy. Mostly he was concentrating on her naked buttocks, the school uniform skirt folded up onto her back.

"They get so wet I think I peed myself sometimes," Chrissy said innocently. "Just like I am so wet now!"

"We'd better do something to stop all that wetness dripping out and ruining the nice hotel bed sheets then, hadn't we?" Megan said and waved the big floppy dildo around. Chrissy laughed at the image and the situation she was in.

"Okay. So first I want to see the two of you arse to arse, on your hands and knees, with that dildo in both your pussies. Then, while you are in position, I will take loads of pictures from different angles. The photos will be amazing! Then you two can start playing properly," Dan said his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Next time you should just bring your video camera," Chrissy said with a twinkle in her eye. "How are we going to do this Meg?" she added, looking over at the older woman and acting like the comment she had just made was the most natural and innocent thing in the world.

"Well, I think first we should get this end in you. Then Dan can hold it while I get in position, and I'll sort if back onto my end and we'll meet in the middle with our arse's touching," Megan said. She noted her husband's reaction to Chrissy suggesting them making a movie of their next time together as she made the suggestion. Her own pussy tingled at the idea, but she pushed the thoughts away for another day. One when they could talk about it. Now was not the time.

"Sounds good Meg," Chrissy said. She opened her thighs wider, spreading her knees on the soft bedding, and opening her pussy for Megan to work one of the fat heads inside.

Megan used her left hand fingers to spread the damp lips of Chrissy's pink pussy; she could see the glistening of arousal and smell the sweet scent of female need. Megan's heart fluttered as she looked at the tight young pussy, a desire to bury her face into it came over her. She resisted it.

"Like what you see?" Chrissy asked looking over her shoulder at Megan who was admiring what was now exposed between the young woman's legs.

"I love looking at your sexy pink pussy; mine was never that bright, or tight, when you spread the lips. Even before the kids," Megan said. She licked her lips. Chrissy had by far the smallest and brightest pussy lips that Megan had ever seen on a woman.

"I've been up close and personal with your pussy Meg, it's beautiful," Chrissy replied with a sly wink of her eye.

"Thanks Sweetie, that means a lot to hear," Megan said and rubbed her index finger along the opening of Chrissy's pussy, holding the lips apart with thumb and middle finger. Chrissy groaned and shuddered at the soft touch.

"You both have amazing pussies, but can we please get them filled with that huge cock?" Dan said slightly impatiently. He was eager to see his fantasy come true.