Swinging with Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan felt his wife's pussy accept him and slid his hips forward until the length of his cock was fully inside her. She was so wet and warm inside. He enjoyed the sensations as it glided along with ease, until it could go no deeper. Once he was fully embedded inside, he held still for a second, squeezing his pelvic muscles and making his cock throb inside his wife who gasped and squeezed his arms with her hands.

'I love you' Megan mouthed silently at Dan who mouthed the words back before he began to slide his cock out of her pussy. It was a ritual they always performed before making love. No matter who they were swinging with or what they were doing, their devotion to each other was above it all.

Chrissy watched and smiled. She had seen them do this every time she had been with them. It was sweet and she felt her heart go out to them, but she put those thoughts aside when she felt the bed rock under her butt. She moved her eyes down until they were focused on Megan's crotch, where she could see Dan's cock slide back inside her pussy with a hard thrust of his hips.

Dan began to make hard thrusts, his cock sliding into his wife's pussy with a sheen of her wetness coating it, thicker, each time. Chrissy could understand that, her own pussy was leaking like a tap after her orgasm. The sounds that were created as Dan thrust into Megan were a mix of skin hitting skin and an almost audible wet plop as his cock sank back into the soaked folds of her pussy.

Megan groaned and gasped as Dan fucked her pussy with long hard thrusts. His cock slid in and out easily and his weight pressed down on her, pinning Megan. She rubbed her hands up and down his arms as if she had his cock between her hands. She felt the orgasm she had not had while she and Chrissy had played with the double dildo build.

Chrissy watched as man and wife enjoyed each others bodies. Dan was thrusting hard and fast, his hips bouncing back and forth at such speed the bed was rocking beneath the three occupants like it had encountered an earthquake. Chrissy had been on the receiving end of those thrusts before, memories of what it felt like flooding back into her mind. She couldn't help herself and said, "Don't fuck her like a rabbit Dan, fuck her like a man!"

Dan looked over at the young woman and she giggled an innocent laugh at his expression. He didn't say anything, just looked back down to his wife's face. Megan was biting her bottom lipod to prevent herself from laughing too. Dan pulled his hips back and thrust forward once again with a long almost violent thrust which sent the entire length of his cock into Megan in one fluid motion.

Megan gasped at the power of the last thrust, and then looked over at Chrissy with an expression that suggested that was her fault. Dan began to make long slow thrusts now and Megan grit her teeth as she felt his pubic bone hit her clit each time he fully entered her. Her orgasm was building rapidly now.

Dan closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of having his cock inside Megan's wet pussy. He knew her extremely well and could tell by the change in her breathing and the small movements of her hips, as he thrust into her, that she was getting ready for an orgasm.

Chrissy watched and listened as Megan and Dan fucked right next to her on the hotel bed. Their bodies pressed together then coming apart as he thrust his cock into her pussy. She could feel the bed rock and hear the springs creak, and all of it made her pussy tingle more.

Finally she couldn't just lay and watch and she moved closer until her arm was right next to Megan's before she reached over with her other hand and began to caress the older woman's bouncing breasts, rubbing her palm over the hard nubs that were her nipples.

Megan gasped at the extra sensation and quickly let go of Dan's arm with one hand, pressing it down on top of Chrissy's soft hand and adding more pressure onto her own nipple. She squeezed the younger woman's hand as she felt the orgasm build to its climax.

Unlike Chrissy, who was quite vocal when she came, Megan let out just a few soft moans and a shudder when her own orgasm happened. When she had been younger she had been loud, but after the children had been born she and Dan had learned to be much quieter so they didn't wake up the whole house.

Megan let go of Chrissy's hand when she had finished and looked at the younger woman with a smile. Dan stopped his thrusting and let his cock throb inside his wife. He still had not come yet, but wasn't too far away.

"Stay still Sweetie," Megan said in a hushed tone to Chrissy before she looked up at her husband and nodded. They had obviously come up with something beforehand and that was the signal.

"Okay Meg, whatever you say," Chrissy said unsure what they had planned but willing to go along with it regardless.

"Dan is going to squirt his sticky cum all over your nose, eyes and cheeks. Then I am going to lick it all off your pretty face! Do you like the sound of that?" Megan cooed into Chrissy's ear before she bit the lobe and slid a finger into the young woman's tight, wet pussy.

Chrissy closed her eyes and moaned an approving sound which turned into a groan as Megan's expert fingers found the sensitive spot just inside her pussy. Chrissy loved feeling Megan work her fingers into her pussy; the older woman knew just how to move them to give maximum pleasure.

The bed springs creaked as Dan got off Megan and she moved aside a little. Chrissy heard the springs again and felt the bed move as Dan got back on next to her upper body. The scent of Megan's pussy mixed with Dan's own scent washed over her nostrils. Suddenly the reason for his getting off and back on the bed became clear as she felt something heavy come down on her chest; squashing her breasts down as a thigh settled either side of her arms. Dan had straddled her upper body.

"Open your eyes," Megan said softly and pressed her thumb onto Chrissy's clit, pressing just hard enough to make the young woman gasp and squirm.

Chrissy obediently opened her eyes and saw the head of Dan's cock, an inch away, aimed right at her face. From her angle, she could watch as his hand rubbed along the shaft, bringing him ever closer to orgasm. His wife played with Chrissy's body; kissing her neck with soft lips while her fingers slipped back and forth in the young woman's pussy while her thumb rubbed the hard fleshy clit.

"Do it Dan! Cover her sweet little face with your cum so I can lick it all off," Megan hissed before she filled her mouth with the slick fingers she had been teasing the younger woman's pussy with. She'd removed them from Chrissy as she spoke to her husband. They tasted of exquisite female arousal and Megan deftly ran her tongue along each digit until the taste was gone.

Dan watched his wife lick the wetness from their daughter's friend's pussy off of her fingers. He could feel Chrissy's hard nipples rub gently against his arse as she breathed hard. Her breasts rose and fell with every intake and expulsion of air. He could feel his orgasm coming on strong.

"Come on Dan, spray her face good! Make her dirty so I can clean her up again!" Megan said to her husband in a hushed sexy tone.

"I'm ever such a slut Dan. Just the thought of your hot cum all over my soft, tender face makes me all wet!" Chrissy said, using her High School girl voice once again and looked at Dan with big innocent eyes. Her heart was pounding with lust and her body ached. The thought of Dan shooting all over her face was delightfully deviant, it made her feel dirty in a way she'd never thought about before.

"I'm going to come on your face!" Dan said in a harsh, hurried tone as he felt his orgasm reach its peak. His cock stiffened in his hand. He had just enough control to aim the tip at the middle of Chrissy's face when the first gooey shot of cum sprayed out.

Chrissy instinctively closed her eyes and mouth as the first spurt of thick white cum arched over her lips and landed on the bridge of her nose. Quickly it dribbled down the right side and onto her cheek. A second blob followed, this time landing in her left cheek and a third, less powerful, dollop hit her upper lip. Finally, the last few streaks dribbled out of Dan's cock and dropped onto her chin.

She lay there breathing hard, feeling the cum run across her face. It left sticky wet trails and she had to fight the urge to lick off the glob that had landed on her lip. She felt Dan's weight lift off her chest as he got off of her, but before she could move she felt the soft warm body of his wife, Megan, press down onto her own.

"Stay right there, you dirty girl. You have something on your face! Oh, it appears to be my husband's sticky cum!" Megan said in a low sexy voice which made Chrissy swoon.

A click, from the right, let Chrissy know that Dan had taken a photograph and she could imagine the picture. Herself on her back with Megan straddling her thighs, the fuller and more curved older woman's naked body pressed down against her slim one. Their faces inches apart but their breasts pushed together.

"One picture of her cum streaked face, then I am going to clean this young harlot up!" Megan said and Chrissy felt the weight lift from her body as Megan moved out of the way so that her husband could take a picture of the younger woman's cum covered face.

Chrissy opened her eyes and looked into the lens as Dan zoomed in close to her; she smiled, showing lots of teeth, giving a bright school photo day grin. Only today instead of perfect hair and a nice complexion as she had back then, she had messed up hair and cheeks that were flushed and sweaty from her earlier orgasm, as well as streaked with white blobs of sperm.

"That one would definitely have made your year book!" Megan said teasingly, pulling Chrissy's hard nipples. "Right under 'Class of 2016: Most likely to be in a threesome with her friends parents' I Think."

Chrissy laughed and looked up at Megan with a look of desire.

"And what were you voted most likely to be when you graduated?" she asked.

"Ah, I was voted most likely to lick my husband's cum off a fresh faced girl and then fuck her senseless with a strap-on before she returns the favour," Megan said before putting her arms on either side of the young woman's head and leaned down, pressing her breasts back against Chrissy's, bringing their faces back to within inches of each other.

"Looks like both your graduating classmates git it spot on with both of you then, doesn't it," Dan said with a chuckle which made both Megan and Chrissy laugh.

"Sure did! Now you," Megan said looking down into Chrissy's bright blue eyes, "stay still so I can clean your dirty face up."

"Yes, Megan," Chrissy said in her school girl voice again. She gave Megan a sultry look as she spoke.

Megan smiled and slowly lowered her face until she could flick out her wet tongue and scoop up a blob of cum that had settled on Chrissy's right cheek. She lapped it off and into her mouth, savoring the taste of the young woman's skin and the salty taste of her husband's ejaculation. Megan let her tongue glide along Chrissy's smooth skin, following the tail the sperm had left behind, until she had licked it all of slowly and delicately.

Once this first tail had been removed, Megan started on another. The one that had been deposited on Chrissy's left cheek. She followed the same pattern of slowly dragging her tongue along the trail until it too was gone. Next was the sperm on Chrissy's chin until finally all there was left was the cum on the young woman's lip. This Megan took her time studying until finally she pressed her own lips onto Chrissy's and began to kiss her softly. Their lips parting and Megan's tongue flicking the small hit blob of cum away into her mouth.

Dan took pictures as his wife licked sperm off Chrissy's young face. Close ups of her tongue gliding along the silky white skin and full face pictures of the two women. He got a close up as Megan's lips met Chrissy's and they kissed softly, then more deeply. Chrissy's hands slid up Megan's back and caressed her shoulders as the kiss intensified and deepened.

Groans began to be heard in the room as both women pressed against the other as their tongues fought for position. Dan heard their lips smack wetly as they broke apart and then came back together.

"Hmm, Dan get me..." Megan broke off her sentence and kissed Chrissy again with lip smacking intensity. "The harness and big black strap-on. We will need it later, after this young hussy has eaten my pussy and you have given her the pleasure of your cock."

Dan snapped another photograph of the two women kissing and then put his camera down. He rummaged in the sports bag, full of sex toys, they had brought. It didn't take long for him to find the requested items, pulling first the harness and then the accompanying 8 inch strap-on cock.

"Meg, I want to try something different. Here, get on your knees, I want to lick your pussy from behind."

Dan heard Chrissy say those words and smiled. She really was the best partner that he and Megan had found, and he was really looking forwards to the rest of the night. He was looking forward to their next night with Chrissy even more, however. He would have his video camera then!

***

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to send me any feedback you may have, if you leave me an e-mail address I will write back.