Swinging with Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd better hurry Sweetie, the husband's getting impatient," Megan said mockingly and rubbed the tip of her finger along the pink slit of Chrissy's pussy once more. She did a second teasing loop before she pressed the digit inside and felt the warm, wetness embrace her finger.

"Hmm, don't want to disappoint do we?" Chrissy said back and smiled at Dan. "Got your camera ready?" she asked.

Dan nodded and held up the camera, taking a picture of Chrissy's face to prove it; she laughed and poked her tongue out at him. After another photo, she turned her head and looked over the other shoulder back at Megan.

"Well I am ready, if you are?" Chrissy said and lifted her arse a little higher in the air. Using her forearms, she braced herself more solidly on all fours.

Megan smiled at her, but when Chrissy had lowered her head in readiness, Megan gave a quick and very hard look to her husband. It was a look that all married couples have, that while they can't say it the one giving the look is very unhappy right now with their spouse. Dan smiled apologetically for his eagerness and the way he had spoken to his wife and, especially, Chrissy.

Megan nodded, accepting his apology, but gave a look which told him there better not be a repeat while the young woman was with them. Chrissy may be a willing participant in their sex life, but she was still Haley's friend and a girl that they had known and treated as part of the family since she was tiny. To Megan, Chrissy was still the same girl who she had driven to school and had over for parties countless times, she didn't want her treated like the others they met while swinging, just a stranger they could discard.

"Okay Sweetie, I'm going to put your half in so get ready!" Megan said, looking away from Dan and putting some brightness into her voice. She positioned one of the fat heads of the double ended dildo against the bright pink and wet opening to Chrissy's pussy. With a little pressure it began to slide inside. The bulbous end parting the muscles and disappearing into the young woman.

Chrissy felt her pussy open up and the fat head of the big dildo enter her. It was an amazing feeling. The size was something she hadn't experienced before and she felt much more stretched and fuller than she had ever felt with a guy, Dan included. Her mouth fell open and she had to brace herself with her hands and knees on the bed to prevent from shaking as Megan gently added more pressure and the big fake cock head slid deeper into her, followed by an inch of the shaft.

"You doing okay, Sweetie?" Megan asked, stopping the pressure for a moment and letting the big dildo stay where it was, the head and about an inch or two inside Chrissy's stretched hole.

"Fine Meg, but... oh wow! I have never felt so full in my life!" Chrissy said in a hoarse voice.

"Think you can take a little more?" Dan asked. He looked at the length of the dildo still hanging out from Chrissy; it was bent slightly from the weight as Megan held it up so it didn't slip out of the young woman's pussy.

"Yes, just give me a second please," Chrissy said. She lowered her head until her forehead met the bed sheet and rested there for a few seconds. "Okay Meg, give me a little more."

"Just say if you want me to stop Sweetie. There is no pressure on you, we'll stop any time you want," Megan said reassuringly.

The older woman rubbed her free hand on Chrissy's back, it was a motherly caress she used to give Haley when she was upset or scared. A few seconds later she began to press the dildo into Chrissy once more. Adding another inch and then another, watching as the flesh coloured shaft disappeared and listening to Chrissy gasp and groan as she took the fat monster inside her tight pussy.

"That's enough! That's enough!" Chrissy gasped when she had almost six inches of the massive dildo inside her soaked pussy. She felt stretched and extremely aroused. Her heart beat quickly but each beat was matched by a pulse from her stuffed pussy, which tingled and throbbed.

"How does it feel?" Dan asked. He snapped a few photographs of the dildo extending out from Chrissy's pussy, Megan holding the other end up so it didn't droop down and begin to fall back out of its new home.

"It's like... I don't know. Like having a massive cock in my pussy I guess!" Chrissy said. It caused all three to fall into fits of laughter.

"My turn to find out what it feels like now!" Megan announced, finally getting her giggles under control. "Dan hold this while I get in position."

Dan put his camera down and took hold of the big dildo that hung out of Chrissy. Megan climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She faced the opposite way to Chrissy, who tried to look over her shoulder to watch.

Megan positioned her legs inside Chrissy's so that they wouldn't hit each other. She reached back with one hand, down between her own open thighs, and took hold of the big dildo from her husband. He watched intently as she guided the fat head roughly in line with her own pussy. Once happy, she scooted back a little on her knees and finally touched the tip against her wet opening.

"You doing okay, Sweetie?" Megan asked as she rubbed the big dildo's fat head against the lips of her pussy. A few side to side movements and she had her lips spread to allow access for it to enter her.

"Yes Meg," Chrissy said with her head down once again. She could feel the dildo move within her own tight pussy as Megan positioned the other end intimately against herself. It made Chrissy shudder and gasp.

"Right. I'm going to back onto it now, if you want me to stop for any reason, Sweetie, just say," Megan said seriously. She looked back at the young woman over her shoulder.

"I'm fine so far. Go ahead and get this big thing inside you," Chrissy said. She bit her lower lip and steadied herself, however. She wondered what was to come and wanted to be ready.

Megan took a deep breath and then started to move her weight backward, very slowly. The head of the fat fourteen inch dildo slipped past her pussy lips, which offered little resistance. Once the end was inside, Megan understood what Chrissy had meant about the feeling. She had been with lots of men in her life, some bigger then others, but none had been as fat as this dildo.

Dan snapped a picture as his wife moved her hips backward, another inch of the fat dildo disappearing into her pussy. It went in much smoother then it had into Chrissy. Two children and twenty-plus years more of age and cock, meant that Megan was not nearly as tight as the younger woman, but still, she had to stop and let herself adjust. She moved her knees back a little after a few seconds, bringing her round buttocks closer to meeting Chrissy's.

"Another inch!" Dan said eagerly as he watched his wife's arse come ever closer to meeting that of their daughter's friend. He could see the middle of the dildo between them. He looked at both women's buttocks and admired the perfect roundness of Chrissy's. It was smooth, tight and succulent. Megan had a wider arse, the cheeks more round and had much more flesh on them. He photographed the moment they came together.

"There!" Megan said with a sigh as she felt her buttocks press against those of Chrissy. The warmth and softness of her skin giving a strange sensation as they touched.

Both women remained still for a few seconds. Each enjoying the feeling of their skin touching as their arses met. And of the big dildo they were sharing between them.

"How does it feel?" Dan asked. His eyes were fixed upon his wife and Chrissy. He took in every inch of their bodies, mesmerized by the unusual position they were in, arses touching while they faced away from each other on their hands and knees.

"Like we have a massive cock in our pussies!" they both replied in unison. It made them both laugh, which also made their bottom halves jiggle and the big double dildo move within them. Each woman gasped and shuddered.

"It looks amazing! Hold still," Dan said while moving around them and taking pictures from different angles,. The two women on bed held their position. Megan occasionally moved her legs wider so they touched Chrissy's inner legs, adding to the skin contact they had via their arse cheeks pushed back against each other.

Chrissy sighed as she felt Megan touch her legs and wiggled her hips a little, which made the big dildo move inside both women. Each had around five inches inside their pussy and even a little movement sent new waves of stimulation. Every move caused them to groan, or gasp, or shake with pleasure.

"Dan, hurry up with those photos!" Megan said eagerly. "She is making it impossible to hold still for much longer."

Chrissy giggled and moved her hips side to side again. The dildo moved within herself and Megan, only this time much more solidly. Megan groaned in pleasure as she felt the end shake a little and Chrissy's warm arse cheeks slide sideways against her own.

"Alright, I can see how eager you two are. Go ahead and have some fun," Dan said. He snapped a picture from a wider angle to get both of them in the photo together.

"Right, Sweetie. You are in for it now!" Megan said with much humour in her voice. She moved her weight forward before dropping back. The dildo moved backward and into Chrissy a little as Megan pushed back. Their was a fleshy clap as their cheeks met, a ripple moved along the sets of cheeks as they connected.

"Oh, fuck!" Chrissy exclaimed as she felt Megan's arse hit her own and the dildo move inside her pussy. It felt good, she had become more accustomed to the size now, but each time it moved, more waves of pleasure still passed through her.

"Like that Sweetie? Want another?" Megan did it again. She felt her pussy slide over the thick shaft of the dildo as she moved her weight forward again. It sank back into her welcoming pussy as Megan thrust herself backward until her arse cheeks once more smacked into the younger woman's with an audible clap of flesh on flesh.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Chrissy groaned as she felt the dildo slide within her pussy and Megan's soft arse cheeks bounced against her own. It was a feeling she had never felt before. Dan had fucked her doggy style before, but the feeling of his thighs and pelvis hitting her backside was nothing like feeling Megan's buttocks meeting her own. The softness and weight as they slapped against her, made Chrissy tingle. What made her tingle even more was knowing that it was the older woman's arse that was making contact with her while they shared fucking the big double ended dildo.

Megan moaned a soft pleasure filled sigh as she felt Chrissy begin to move her hips up and down. Their arse cheeks pressed tightly against each other rubbing together, and each woman, older and younger, gasped and moaned their approval when Megan joined in with Chrissy , making the same bouncing movement.

"Oh Meg! Oh Fuck!" Chrissy repeated the words like a mantra as the two women rubbed their arse cheeks together. The big dildo they shared, moving and shaking within their wet and aching pussies.

"I know Sweetie, I know!" Megan said, as she gritted her teeth and let the waves of pleasure wash over her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. The big dildo filling her and the sensations of Chrissy's arse cheeks rubbing against her butt was intoxicating.

Dan took pictures galore of the two women. Close ups of their pleasure filled, sweat covered faces. Pictures of their arses pushed together. Wide shots of their bodies as they shook in pleasure. Close-ups of the fat dildo that was still visible when they finally moved their arses apart.

Finally Chrissy stopped rubbing her arse against Megan's and moved her weight forward. The dildo slipped out of her a few inches before she pushed herself backward in a hard thrusting motion. The fat head sank back in again and as she took as much as she could, Chrissy's cheeks clapped with Megan's loudly.

Megan began to do the same. Quickly the two women got into a rhythm where they could, in unison, move their hips forward and then clap their arse cheeks back together. The shaft of the dildo visible between them when they separated and then disappearing again when they came back together. Their arses seemed to kiss when they met.

Dan stopped taking photographs and started rubbing his hard cock as he watched his wife and their young playmate fuck the double dildo with vigor. The hotel room was filled with squeals and grunts of pleasure, as well as the scent of sex. It was a heady mix of female arousal and sweat.

The fat double ended dildo that Megan and Chrissy were jointly using began to show signs of just how aroused the two women were. As they moved their hips forward and some of the dildo's fourteen inch shaft became visible, Dan could see a glisten of their clear juices on it. The light caught the wetness they had each left as it came out of the pussy of both by an inch or two and then disappeared back into their stretched holes.

Chrissy groaned loudly and began to thrust her hips more quickly and with longer strokes. It allowed her to let a little more of the fat fake cock to slip out of her pussy before she took it back in. Megan kept pace, her long slow movements speeding up to match her younger counterpart, as they both fucked the long dildo.

"Oh fuck, this feels good!" Megan said, gasping. Her breasts swung beneath her as she rocked her body back and forth, taking the fat cock deep into her pussy. She revelled in the feeling it created within her. Her pussy was on fire, feeling a sense of fullness she hadn't felt since before the children were born. She could only imagine how it felt for Chrissy! Her tight young pussy not used to having such a large object stretching it.

Chrissy, her pearly white breasts bouncing under her, being young and perky they didn't swing like Megan's, rather they rocked along with her whole body as she thrust back against her older partner in this double ended dildo fucking endeavor. She felt like screaming in pleasure, even if that meant she was heard by every other guest in the hotel. Her pussy, stretched to new levels by the dildo, was burning and she could feel an orgasm racing toward explosion. She felt sweat covering her body, the soft white school shirt clinging to her back.

Dan watched in rapt attention. His wife and Chrissy bounced against one another, their arses meeting in a brief loud kiss of flesh before they parted again. His cock throbbed and his hand raced along its length as he listened to the sounds the two women made. In his head he wondered which would come first.

"Oh God! I'm almost there!" Chrissy exclaimed, almost on cue as she moved her body back and forth. The fat dildo rubbed along her tight inner pussy walls. The simulated head of it making a gap for the shaft to follow as her muscles tried to squeeze tighter onto the intruder.

Megan threw her head back and groaned loudly as she felt Chrissy bounce against her arse once again. The way Chrissy sounded, just then, had awakened something inside Megan and she felt a need to have more skin on skin contact with her young female partner. She leaned her upper body down, using her right forearm to brace herself, then reached back with her now free left arm, touching the younger woman's thigh with her hand.

Chrissy groaned loudly as she felt Megan's hand touch the outer part of her thigh and start to lovingly caress the slick skin. At the same time that she felt Megan's hand on her, Chrissy brought her own legs tighter together, so that they touched Megan's calves, and both women moved their bodies backward until their arses met once more. They didn't say a word, just stayed in place for second or two with their bodies touching.

Dan watched with his hard cock in his hand and was amazed by the sight. His wife and Chrissy had a look of pure bliss on their faces which lasted for a moment before a new look of lust and desire replaced them. A wolfish grin crossed his wife's lips.

Megan ran her hand over Chrissy's thigh for a second and rubbed her arse against the young woman's before she repositioned her arm and her hand disappeared between their thighs. Suddenly Chrissy cried out a gasping call and her body stiffened. Her breathing became ragged huffs and puffs.

"You like that Sweetie? You going to come for me?" Megan asked in sultry tones. Dan realised what his wife was up to. She was rubbing Chrissy's clit with her fingers, adding new stimulus to bring her to orgasm.

"Oh God!" Chrissy cried out and groaned loud and long, her body pulsing with pleasure. She gasped and repeated the prayer several more times until her whole body tightened and her voice changed from one of pleasure to one of torment.

"Okay, okay! Stop! Stop! Stop! I can't take it," Chrissy said, urgently pulling herself away from Megan. The fat dildo slipped out of her used and abused pussy, which gaped open for a moment once it was free from the object. "Oh God, that was intense," she gasped and collapsed onto the bed with a pant and giggle.

Megan removed the fat dildo, now glistening from their juices, from her own pussy and rolled onto her back. She lay next to Chrissy who was still squirming in the aftermath of her massive orgasm.

"You okay Sweetie?" Megan asked kindly. She looked at Chrissy and smiled at her red, sweat covered face.

"I have never come like that before!" Chrissy said, panting then giggling a little. She sat up, unbuttoned the school shirt and pulled off the tie. She discarded both to the floor and then, clad in just the grey school skirt, lay back next to Megan.

"I believe you, Megan said caressing the younger woman's firm breasts with a soft touch.

Dan snapped a picture of the two exhausted women lying side by side. They giggled while they posed for a second picture, their heads bent to the side so they touched together, like it was a family photo at a wedding or birthday.

"That was intense, Dan said looking at the two women. "But I feel left out now," he added, putting his camera down.

"Sorry Dan , but I don't think you'd feel anything if you had me right now after that thing," Chrissy said laughing and indicating the fat dildo that lay between herself and Megan. "And I am way too sensitive right now, I think I'd cry," she added.

"Come here lover boy," Megan said, beckoning her husband to her with a universally recognised finger wave. "I haven't had a chance to come yet."

Dan smiled and walked over to his wife. She reached out as she sat up and took hold of his stiff cock, caressing it before she guided the head to her lips. Parting them seductively, Megan took Dan into her mouth, sucking his cock slowly and with great passion.

Chrissy watched as Megan sucked her husband's cock. Her red lips sliding down the shaft before her cheeks would hollow, a sure sign she was sucking him hard. It was such a turn on watching Megan work Dan's cock like that. Chrissy felt her pussy throb even more, the pleasure of the orgasm from the dildo still having its effect.

"Ah!" Dan moaned as his wife worked a hand around the shaft and began to work just the head with her lips and tongue. She did this for a short time before she removed her mouth completely, just stroking with her hand, and looked up into his eyes.

"I want you in me now," she said in tones which didn't invite argument, not that Dan would have made one.

Chrissy moved to the edge of the bed to give the couple more room. Megan settled onto her back once more, spreading her thighs and giving her husband better access. Dan placed his knees on the bed and quickly and easily placed himself between his wife's legs. Using his hand, once positioned, he guided his cock into her wet pussy which offered no resistance thanks to the big double dildo she and Chrissy had already shared.

Megan felt her husband enter her and moaned her approval at having an actual living cock inside her once more. She had always preferred the real thing. Feeling the heat of the thing, plus the weight of the man it is attached too pressing down on her naked body, was far better then having a lump of plastic or latex inside her, no matter how real it claimed to be. It was why she could never be with another woman without Dan or another man there too, to let her feel the real thing afterward. It was also why when she told her daughter she wasn't bi-sexual she meant it. Being with women was fun, the feeling somewhat taboo, but if it wasn't for Dan being with her when they swung with other couples or women she would have no interest in females.