All Comments on 'Switch'

by WickedNaughtyThoughts

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
I know it's fantasy....

...but since I can't help to picture myself in the story. ...

I wish he would have bit her as hard as he could when she rode his face.

Lol

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
As a stand alone...

2*. If it were part one of an actual LW story it could have scored higher. But on its own, it is just weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It stunk

Nothing good comes from your wife cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I liked it, it’s a great fantasy. Got me hard

chastenchastenover 6 years ago
Have to agree with most...

"We agreed to try it without telling either you or Bill..."

That line right there made it a, "I decided to cheat and you'll never find out so it won't hurt you" story and, as one of those, it's just too weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
definitely fits loving wife category

Sure there is some bondage but many stories can be cross purposed to different categories. I don't think there is enough bondage to justify BDSM. It is pretty vanilla bondage and the DSM is pretty much missing. Most stories in the Loving Wives category are about a wife having sex with some one other than her husband. The description of the category is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." It may be consensual or it may be cheating or something in between. It may be a cuckold fantasy, a BTB power fantasy, or a romantic RAAC fantasy. I will also point out that the humiliation that is prominent in most cuckold fantasies is pretty much BDSM without any actual bondage.

Unfortunately, there is a strong component that hates any story that is not a BTB power fantasy.

Overall, a good story. And while it fits perfectly well in Loving Wives, you may find a more accepting audience under the Group Sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Logic

Yes, it is a fantasy site. But some logic is needed. Here, hubby's first thought had to be about his wife next door cheating with their neighbor. Yet, you did not even give it the briefest mention. If he has an open marriage, then you should have said so.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Holy cow. Another stupid story.

What’s with this week’s stories?

If he REALLY didn’t want to be “raped”, he’d just bite the bitche’s clit off, and spit it out.

And the reason for the switch is really weak.

Stupid.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

If it was the wife tied up would the response be the same? If this was part of an ongoing game they played that should have been explained. Otherwise the women were raping the men as there had been no consent given. Apart from that the writing was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife is fucking another man. She just turned him into a cuckold and a cheater. All without talking to him. Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So without talking to their husbands prior to executing their plans, the wives destroy two marriages. What if one of the guys has a huge penis? What if one of the guys is better in bed? What if one of the women has a bigger pair of tits? What if one of the women is a hellcat in bed? Women be stupid. Divorce the bitches and find a good woman.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wicked bad writing.

RobofroggRobofroggabout 2 years ago

It’s hilarious how up in arms some of you guys get about stories like this. It’s literal fantasy. Meaning things that probably wouldn’t actually happen in real life. Get it? It’s fantasy! I swear some people just like to be mad for the sake of being mad. So very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe, as strictly a fantasy. Who knows what kind of diseases she comes with? Who knows if either husband will see it as a betrayal and be out for blood, a pound of flesh and a divorce. Unfinished and not a good idea

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just as some of your readers felt about the "Switch" I would feel the same way. Too many variables come into play. As one reader said, what if the neighbor is a better lover, what if he is much 'bigger', what if his wife goes home and tells her husband that MC is smaller/less skilled/cums too quickly, etc. and it makes its way through the neighborhood? No matter how much wifey tries to assure her husband "he's all she needs and she loves him regardless(!)" he will be totally humiliated and destroyed. Besides, what if he never wanted to 'swing' with other couples? This is one of those decisions that must be laid out in the open and thoroughly discussed BEFOREHAND! And I don't buy the "it's only a fantasy, get over it". Everything is a fantasy until it happens! Unfortunately I could see this scenario being played out by the wives 'somewhere' in this great land of ours. Okay, let's flip the script since no approvals are necessary. Next Saturday hubby goes down the street to the new neighbors, you know, the 78 year old with the banging 28 year old Golddigger wife! The men agree to tie up their wives, naked and legs pulled back so both holes are completely exposed and, of course, blindfolded. Then let wifey get her blindfold knocked down the way her husband's was and she sees the old neighbor pushing his cock into her pussy while he's finger fucking her asshole. As she realizes what is happening she also realizes her husband is fucking the super hot 28 year old. I guess she wouldn't mind when her husband comes home with a glazed look in his eyes and a shit eating grin on his face. Just saying.......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope...

...very average - 3 stars.

Nothing to see here...

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeperabout 1 month ago

My God, so many harsh comments. This entire site is about sex fantasies. Did you actually expect a factual account? Now Wicked stopped publishing here. Have any of you tried to publish something? Thanks for a fun read Wicked! Was that so hard?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous