Switched Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls got the supper on pork chops and apple sauce. And green salad for the girls. I forgot about the rabbit food my love. Judy opened her purse and said, "Here is the credit card and my phone I will put it on charge."

Carroll said, "Yours is dead, Judy will need that tomorrow as you will have hers again. We ate supper we were all beat from all the walking at the pier.

Mark fucked Carroll before he left and said he would be here tomorrow Hank and Tom left and Judy and I talked for a bit and mom came in. She said, "I had a wonderful time and Jack seemed nice."

"What were you guys doing at the pier." Judy walked her over to the machine. Her face got a big smile on it and said, "You did?"

We said, "Yes she kissed me then her daughter.

Mildred said, "How long?"

I said, "Twenty months I want her child again she was afraid to carry it I am not. Just those dam periods I hope I can miss."

"So you guys are not switched yet then?"

Well stud fuck me I am horny from being out all day I took her to bed and we made love I cum twice in her then we got up showered and went to bed with Judy my wife.

Next morning I woke I felt down I had no cock I was a girl again I fingered myself to my first orgasm and then started playing with the big cock on Judy. She was hard as a rock but of course that was morning wood to she probably had to piss. She woke and said, "You slut after my cock already, well get down there and suck this cock and balls make me feel good."

I did and once again was sucking my own cock Judy came and had me swallow all the cum then she started to tease my pussy she almost made me cum.

Then she stopped waited and started again I was crying after the fourth time, "Please master fuck this worthless cunt." She moved up and sunk my cock into my pussy. I explode before she sunk all the way in squirting fluid everywhere. "My god I never did that before."

Judy said, "New to me two guess maybe I got you two excited," she kept plowing that cock into me and I kept squeezing my cunt muscles around her cock, making her moan.

Finally she cum after I cum a hundred times or that is what it felt like.

We got up and I changed the bed and put the clothes in the corner to have our slaves take care of later.

We went down stairs and in front of the girls and Mildred she took out her pills and through them out. Judy said, "My slut wants a second child and slut is going to carry it for me. Susan and Carroll came running over and said, "We got your cock to please us Judy, and you're now the master of the house."

Carroll said, "I pined for your cock since Josh took it back it's not that he didn't please me like all the guys but he was not you." Carroll hugged Judy and kissed her while massaging her cock. It was easy to see the love that was theirs to have.

Carroll made Judy hard then asked her to lay down and Carroll mounted Judy fucking herself on Judy's giant cock. It was only moments when Carroll was screaming and juices flowing down her legs when Susan came over and said, "Sister can we share.

Susan climbed on the cock and rode it for less than a minute and had an orgasm. Carroll got on and Susan started kissing Judy and saying how glad she was back and how much she really loved her. They finished after about an hour and made breakfast while Susan attended to the beds.

Chapter 27

Mark came through the door just as breakfast was being put on the table. Mark looking at me said, "Hi Josh,"

I spoke from behind him, "Hi Bud," he turned looking at Judy's naked body and said, "Good morning Judy, god you look great, and could see his cock swell in his pants."

Judy said in my body, "Well thank you Mark." Judy looked at me then Judy then back at me and said, "You guys switched really switched?"

Judy said want some breakfast and Mark said, "Yea but I was hoping to feed someone a breakfast," looking at Carroll.

Judy laughed and said, "Well Susan is making the beds Mildred is not up yet, Carroll doing the breakfast so guess that leaves me or my body to service you. If you want my slut, her pussy is off limits but her ass and mouth are free."

I said, "Judy my love, you're not serious he is my friend."

Judy said, "He has a choice I will suck him off or you can he is your friend, his choice, so you be quite unless you want the first spanking of the day to remember who is in charge slut."

Mark said to Judy, "I know it's you in his body but I can't get my head around that yet but your body is beautiful I would love for that mouth to suck me off."

Mark walked towards me I got to my knees and while he stood in front of me I undid his pants and dropped them letting his raging cock hit my face. I was ordered to give my friend a blow job so I will give him the best that I can.

I started to lick his knob and I engulf his cock all of it to his pubic hairs. He was smaller than mine and Hanks so that was easy. I sucked on his shaft and let my tongue slide out under his cock and lick his balls making him moan and I felt his balls churn so I backed off just to his knob in my mouth.

He started pulsating shooting his cum filling my small mouth I swallowed as fast as I could but some came out the side of my mouth and drooled down his cock. I started bobbing his cock stayed hard and within ten minutes of him moaning he gave me another full load. I swallowed it and then licked his cock and balls clean.

Carroll said, "That was hot Mr Mark, your breakfast is done sir.

Mark reached down and with his strong arms lifted me up like I was a toy. He said, "That was the best blow job I ever had, not that I had any before last night. Josh I am sorry but your body is beyond beautiful I couldn't resist. I guess I am a bisexual person now but man that was great. Please my friend, forgive me."

Judy walked me to the table and pulled the chair like he would for a lady and had me sit. He sat across from me and was looking at my tits admiring them. He turned to Judy and said, Judy your body is so beautiful.

Judy said, "I glad you enjoyed it looks like friends got a whole new meaning for you. My slut can provide a lot of pleasure as she knows her place, I love him but I am master of this house and he said many times our guest must be pleased."

"Did you like that my love."

"No I didn't master but your body did I am soaked again and want my cock in me."

Come here my sweat slut and I got up and went to her she kissed me and I melted into her arms almost fell over she fingered me and made me cum again. Mark said, "That was hot she really is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Carroll and Susan are close second but your body Josh you got the pick of the litter."

I laughed at how crude he talked but that was Mark. I guess I was like that a few years ago I am sure he will mature with time now that he is no longer a virgin.

I said, "Girls don't mind him he is cunt struck he will mature in a few days and realize the beauty in all of us he is like a baby just had his cherry broken."

The girls all laughed and Mark turned red. Judy said don't take it to heart Mark just think who just swallowed your cum."

Mark smiled and said, "Yea that's right, thanks Judy," and he perked right up proud as could be. I let it go he was my best friend.

Susan and Carroll were cleaning the table while we were having our tea and Tom and Hank came in Judy said Hank my love give me a kiss. Without batting an eye he went to Judy and french kissed her when they broke he said, "Your switched my love."

"Yes my love and until further notice his pussy is off limits."

Tom laughed and said, "Hank cut off again." Hank walked over and hugged me and said well I still have your mouth and ass my friend and lover. I kissed Hank for the first time with tongue since I changed back and felt the warmth of his touch.

Mark said, "Looks like more than me is Bi now." Judy said, "I let Mark have a blow job by the slut he didn't want a real one from me."

Hank said, "That's alright let him have that slut mouth I will take yours any day my love."

I said, "I am going to get dressed,"

Judy said, "Hang on my slut I need to get used to this cock it still gets hard at every girl it sees so I will relive it on that slut pussy so you can remain nude."

"Yes master," was all I said. I knew better than to argue because Judy is just looking for me to step out of line to give me a red ass.

Mark was having fun he fucked Susan about six different times that day and Judy done me about the same. Mildred went out with Jack to an afternoon movie and super.

Hank took me and Judy to our bedroom after supper. The girls looked after MJ and JJ. In on the bed Judy and I were laying side by side and Hank startled Judy's head and put his cock in her mouth.

He then went down on my cock they were sixty nine position and going to town. Judy was moaning with pleasure as was Hank.

Then I felt Hank's hand feel up my leg to my pussy he started fingering my nub and I was getting so wet, horny, and moaning, it was a climax of a finish we all came at the same time.

Judy got up and she entered my pussy with her cock and Hank put his cock in my mouth while Judy fucked me Hank kissed my Judy. After a while and many orgasms later Judy dumped her last load of semen into me and Hank just finished his third in my mouth.

Hank got off and Judy put her cock in my mouth to lick clean after which we fell asleep. Next morning I woke up to hand cupping my breast it was Hank, as Judy was already up. I went to move Hank's hand and he woke and got up with me we went into the bathroom and he said, "Hold my cock as I piss I like the feel of your hand."

"Awe come on, I am Josh remember?"

"Yea but for the next two years you got my loves body so do it my little slut," and he grabbed my hand forcing it to his cock. I did as he said and it was not that bad but I was scared the way he did it the gentle Hank was much more aggressive.

Hank said, "You are married to my love and we all love each other now that you changed bodies I will require more pampering from you my little slut. I love this body and am not waiting two years to enjoy it again understand my slut."

I was dumbfounded and speechless when he twisted my nipple and a hand around my throat then I knew I had two masters. "Yes master I understand."

My god this was not the same as before I was being used as a slut to both of them.

We got in the shower and he tenderly washed all my parts and kissed me so tenderly as I was washing him. Josh I do love you and her I just want us all to show it."

"Master I am just scared I do care for you and love Judy but you scare me with your strength I am like Carroll and Susan a slave."

"Josh, no that is not what I wanted or want you to feel. I know you're a guy but in my loves body If it were her she would of grabbed my cock without being asked and she as you know initiates stuff showing her love for both of us and I just don't want to lose that for two years."

Chapter 28

I started crying and laid my head on his shoulder and said, "I am sorry, I see what you mean and I will make an effort to do more Hank."

Hank said, "Gee and I was getting to like being called a master by my love," he said grinning.

I slapped his chest playfully and said, "Yes master Hank." We got out of the shower and we dried each other off and I said, "First task my love put this on for me," as I passed him my moisturizer then I felt my legs and I said stop another task first I said, "Feel my leg," and I directed his hand to my leg.

He felt it and said, "Feels great to me."

"Men how dumb we can be." I got up and brought back the nono machine and said, "Here use this on my legs ass crack and any other body hairs or stubble you find lover boy, you want to play with my body enjoy. Learn what we go through for you men."

Hank took the razor and was having a ball cleaning off my hairs and seeing how much softer my skin felt. While he was doing my ass he gave me a hard slap and he said, "That was just a reminder my love."

"Yes Master Hank, thank you Master Hank." He kissed my ass cheek where he hit me and I turned over that took almost an hour and I past him the moisturizer to apply it on me. It felt great as he massaged my calves arms saving my tits until last. He looked down and seen my pussy with wet beads and said oh I made my slut horny," and he laid his finger on my cunt.

I said, "Unless you want to start something then go to the shower and you can do this all over again I suggest you hold off my Master Hank."

At that point he backed off and I got up and dug out my white share silk thong my new beige skirt with the fish net side with my matching blouse. "Here Hank you may button it up if you like."

He started to button it and got a weird look on his face and then he said, "This thing is inside out the buttons are on the wrong side."

I laughed and said, "My sweat master I said the same thing two years ago how unobservant we guys are. This is the way a girls blouse is made."

We both laughed when Jean walked in and said, "I thought you guys died in here it is almost noon."

Judy my love Master Hank wanted me to do more so I am showing him what our life is like he used the No No system on me as I had heavy stubble." Judy's face turned red as she knew she had let it go longer than she should of, but Hank didn't catch it.

"I said, "He put the moisturizer on me and that almost turned me into a slut again but we got through it and he now has learned about buttons," and we both laughed. "I was just about to put my make up on and Judy past me the phone.

"Oh shit I forgot," I texted Carroll and Susan and called Mildred said, "I was putting on beige outfit with all the trimmings." I heard the girls all scrambling outside and I turned to Judy and she smiled.

My little slut is learning," as she leaned over and kissed me. I felt myself getting wet and broke the kiss I am going to have to change my underwear again because of you two."

We laughed and I started putting on the makeup. It has been a few months and I was a bit out of practice Judy helped and in no time I was ready to meet the world.

Judy went over to my drawer and brought out the matching clothes and in minutes was dressed ready to go. Judy said, I love how quick it is for a guy to get ready. I was sitting doing my nails the ends needed touch up.

We walked out into the kitchen and I thought Tom and Mark were going to cum in their pants they went instantly hard and mouth hung open.

Hank said, "I didn't know I was that pretty for you guys."

Tom snickered and said, "Would you look at her, she is drop dead gorgeous."

Mark said, "Gorgeous she is a bloody angel, my god look in the mirror and see a goddess." I said, "Hank we should have a tea and toast before we go," and I went over and put the kettle on and the bread in the toaster.

Mark said, "And you can cook to, Josh?"

"Now I can I couldn't the first time but the girls taught me. I have learned so much and am content being back in these beautiful clothes and silk touching my body."

Judy said, "Rub it in slut you got my clothes my phone and my friends again."

I give Judy the raspberry as we sat to eat our toast and tea. I swear Mark watched every mouthful I swallowed. We were just finishing and I had gargled at the sink when Carroll, Susan and Mildred came out. I think Mark did cum in his pants this time. Mark said, "My god you all look to good to even touch we look like a scruff to even walk near you."

Carroll said, "If my master says so, we can remedy that."

Judy said, "Yes that is fine." I again was realizing Judy was now head of this home not me I had nothing to say on these decisions.

Judy said, "Okay into the van we were way overloaded 8 people in a seven person van Judy had me sit on Marks lap all the way to town I felt his hard cock pressing on my pussy making me wet. I am sure Judy knew just what she was doing to me to.

At the mall we piled out and Judy gave me a kiss and whispered, "You wet enough from your boyfriend?" she laughed and arm in arm with the stroller we walked into the mall all heads turned on us as the other guys held back because their clothes looked like rags in comparison.

We entered the shop and Shelia came right over and Judy said, "Can you outfit these three to match us and give us all a second set. Shelia was more than happy to. Carroll and Judy were talking off to a corner and I seen her node her head. Carroll was on her phone and after she was off I texted her and said, "What's up?"

Carroll texted back, "Oh nothing much, just doing something for master."

"Lol."

Once they were outfitted Judy and us girls went shopping for baby clothes for MJ and JJ. We got a couple of outfits and then met up with the guys at the food court. We got all kinds of wolf whistles but I knew eyes straight ahead and not to look.

Out of the corner of our eyes we could see jealousy in some of the guys seeing Judy the only guy with four women. I was back in my five inch heels and a bit wobbly on my feet again. Susan and Carroll laughed seeing the distress I was in. Soon they both came up and each took and arm leaving Judy and Mildred to navigate the strollers.

All us girls were wearing five inch heels which made us look like models or hookers but whichever we were we were now at the food court.

We girls all had a salad and water while the guys pigged out on burgers and fries even Judy who kept smacking her lips at me as she ate. The little minx knew I was craving a burger but this time round there was no choice she was the real master. I was on the end with Judy along side of me she kept sliding her hand up under my skirt and moving my fabric I couldn't figure out what she was doing then I spotted this guys watching and to them it must of looked like she was fingering my pussy soon they all left heading towards the washroom Judy got up and said she had to go and us girls always take advantage of washroom break. The girls fixed their faces and hair then returned to the table Judy still in the washroom at the urinals. The guys were jerking off their cocks were about my size and they said, "Man you got some fine foxes there, knocked a couple up two man they look hot."

"Yea I got one and her older sister going to give them a second soon."

"Fuck man those are wild pants not sure if we could where those."

"Hey they are the new fad displays almost what you got and just tantalizing enough to pick up more foxes."

Where do you get him and I told them I said, "They are not cheap but man are they fun to wear." I stepped back from the urinal with my cock hanging out then put it away so they all had a good look. That was almost as much fun as playing with Josh's leg. I washed my hands and left. Back at the table I told the girls what I did Josh was embarrassed but the girls thought that was great.

We walked down through the mall with our screaming sexy outfits we looked and seen the guys from the food court in getting fitted for pants.

We waved and kept on walking out to the van. Where a salesman was waiting and a brand new 15 passenger van was parked Judy went over with Carroll and signed the papers. I knew what the phone calls were about now.

I was angry not being consulted and yes put out as it was something way out of my reach. We all got in the new van and drove to the motor vehicle got the plates and the insurance company for full coverage paid in full naturally.

The van was loaded full leather, DVD players headphones for individual listening heated seats child seats for six if needed easy clean rubber mats onboard GPS and tons of other features the brochure said.

Chapter 29

Carroll drove us back to the other van Judy said "Come on slut were taking the other van home," and she said, "We will see you all at the house."