Switched Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the van Judy said, "You drive." I got behind the wheel and was so upset I didn't watch the way I sat in and my skirt was up above my crotch.

Judy said, "All right my slut what is your issue."

I was trying to forum what I was trying to say so it came out right when Judy reached over and fingered my cunt through the thong making a huge wet spot. "Stop my love, I am angry and upset."

Judy said in a baby's voice, "Oh my wittle girl upset at me," as she pulled her hand away."

Tears were flowing down my face and I said, "My wife we are married supposed to be a couple and make joint decisions and we are not. You my love are making them for us and it is not right."

Judy said, "My husband which we may as well get that settled you are my wife you are in my body and same as before I am the master of this home now. That being said when it comes to a final decision it falls to the master of the house as it should be. A few days ago you were responsible for me and our extended family and now I am. Do you agree on that my wife Josh?"

"Yes Master Judy I agree, but I should be consulted. A marriage is supposed to be two making a decision as one. I love you with all that I am I love you," as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Josh I love you to but we differ on some issues and I have to do what I think is best for the family. You disagreed with Carroll supporting our family, well she wants to she loves me and you too I think. All the time you were in this body she was giving money to your mother to buy the necessities for our home food clothing diapers and yes even the kids medicines."

"You did not know this as you would have been upset but without it we would be on welfare or slaving on a no career job working so many hours just to try and make ends meet."

"Carroll didn't want that she wanted to see us happy and enjoying life. It hurt her deeply when she was not allowed to help and frankly I did not agree with you either but the final decision was yours as master of our home."

"Carroll knew she would have been thrown out if you found out, so she was deceitful and never told me until we switched again."

A problem has arose and you never consulted me on it or even tried to fix it. We were carrying your two kids in this van illegally and risking their lives every time as they were not properly fastened in."

"I knew it and I am sure you did to but you couldn't or wouldn't see an answer. Rather than asking Carroll for help you put the safety of all our family at risk as most of us could not put seat belts on as we were carry people on our laps."

"After our switch that was the first thing I did as Master of our home was to reach out to provide safety to all our family."

"One more thing Carroll is willing to help our family with anything and everything including private tutors for an education and all she asks in return is our love and understanding. Now my love go ahead your turn."

I was bawling and I said, "Master my husband I was so stupid and prideful. I never seen the safety issues just thought we were overloaded. My god I never wanted our family at risk. I owe you and Carroll a big apology."

"How did I miss this I deserve punishment for what I did or could have done to the family. Please Master forgive me. I never wanted a handout it was just part of my upbringing I could never go on welfare as long as I could stand. I see the help and it is help with love, god I am so stupid." I leaned over crying into Judy's shoulder.

Judy wrapped one arm around me and fingered my clit with the other and said, "That's ok my darling wife your husband will make you feel better." In less than a minute Judy had me exploding and my sheer underwear, they may as well not been on.

Judy said, after a brief kiss, "Now my slut wife drive us home while I admire my wife's pussy from over here."

"Yes my master," and as I adjusted the mirror I seen my face and said, "Master will you please fix my makeup I look like the joker in batman the blue and black all over my face."

Judy said, "You do look like the joker and I will fix your make up after the joker sucks me off."

I looked at Judy and said, "Yes my master thank you my master." I reached over brought out this big cock licked it and engulfed it bobbing up and down as fast as I could sucking licking making my husband moan and felt the buildup in the balls. I pulled back kept the cock just inside my mouth and jerked it as he exploded in my mouth I swallowed it all the cum, all of my now to be husbands jizz and then licked it clean.

Judy my husband did my makeup in record time and we were off for home. We arrived at the house and I said, "Master before we go in may we go talk to my parents I have another apology to make."

We went next door and I went in first with Judy on my tail and said, "Mom, Dad thank you for all the help and to let you know we found the machine and bought it. Yes this is my husband Judy master of our household." I hugged and kissed mom and then went and hugged dad.

"Dad in disbelief said, "You purposely did this you really wanted this."

I said, "Dad we discussed it and I want to carry another child and Judy really didn't and to be honest I missed the clothes and all that goes with it."

Judy said, "I am content now in this body I have girls that love me and a mother to so it is going to be an interesting twenty months."

"As master Carroll is now helping us outright and thank you guys for all you did and the first thing we did was got a proper van that all of us can fit in with the babies no more will I allow us to go out overloaded."

Mom said, "I see someone has got some sense, guess it is a good thing, you now being head of the household."

Smiling I said, "Gee thanks Mom, but you are right I was an ass. My husband and I have just finished that same conversation."

Dad said, "You mean Judy your wife?"

Judy said, "No he meant exactly as he said it, I am the husband she is my wife and I am master of the house. My wife also knows there is a punishment involved for putting us all at risk in that small van and especially our children."

I said, "We best leave I got a few apologizes to make."

We left through the back and walked into our back door and into the kitchen. Hank spoke and said, "You guys went on a romantic excursion," looking at Judy.

I smiled and said, "No we,"

"Shut up slut and stand there and strip. You speak when I give you permission or you will find a red ass in your near future."

Judy was not smiling and had a very stern face on her. I knew this was part of the punishment I would endure.

"Family my wife and I talked and resolved some issues. First after the inexcusable thing he did and the fact that I am in a male body I am master of this household which means we will discuss things but the final decision is mine As far as I am concerned I am married to this wife and Hank as husband. This is Mildred's house but if she doesn't agree we will move. It is that simple."

"My wife put my son and baby brother at risk in the minivan by overloading it to me that is an inexcusable offense and you see from what you drove home in that it was a curable problem. I love my husband but if any of you were to take my baby brother or JJ out and not buckle them in you would be in for a world of hurt."

"Now family for punishment what do you suggest for she has to be punished. Looking at me she said, "Hands on the back of your head let the family view you slut."

Wow I was not expecting this Judy is right but wow.

"Hank my husband what are your thoughts."

"My husband Judy I don't want to see my wife hurt, she needs punishment, humiliation, and something that by instinct she would never do again."

"Tom you're up."

"I agree with Hank, maybe a moderate spanking, but not so strong as to leave scars, mentally or physical. To physically hurt her I personally couldn't."

"Mark your up what are your thoughts?"

"Me I am a guest here I have no say Judy."

"My wife invited you here that makes you a member of this family. Now I ask you again, how do we punish this slut for the endangerment she put our family through."

Mark said, "Judy and family he or she is my best friend ever and I have only had one. To hurt him in anyway would be like hurting me. He is in a gorgeous body and my cock is hard as a rock for it but for corporal punishment I say no, he does not need it."

"Mildred your turn what are your thoughts?"

"Judy first off this is your house you are my husband, my daughter, the father of my child, the brother of MJ. And I love you in whatever body you're in."

"For punishment of the potential danger to my son I agree with Hank we need something humiliating with no or very little physical harm."

"Thank you Mom and I love you to now Carroll your thoughts on my wife's punishment."

"Master I love you and I love him I can't. I will take his place and take all his punishment."

"Susan what are your thoughts on this punishment?"

Susan said, "I love you master and her body is fantastic I am soaked looking at it, wanting it. I think even this is humiliation enough for her and if we all gave her one slap on her ass that would be enough my Master."

"Okay now last one to here from Slut my wife what do you think the punishment should be and keep in mind what would you do if Tom did that to your children?"

I spoke and said, "Family I made a terrible mistake and endangered all my friends and family I know that now but let my pride stop me from doing the right thing. My wife now my Husband is the master over this household and in some ways over us all."

Punishment I deserve, as to what I am glad I am not the master for every one of you are right and wrong. If one of you did that to my child and I knew it like I do now I would no longer be part of this family, for I would kill and I mean murder that person then spend the rest of my life in prison. So my husband there you have it."

Judy thought and there was dead silence in the room no one dare move until Judy spoke. The silence was becoming defining as I awaited my fate from my master my husband and my love.

Finally Judy spoke and said, "I agree with what you all said except my wife, murder is not on the table. Humiliation however is servitude to the whole family is also on the table and corporal punishment."

"The family will each draw a number from the hat and that will be his or her night with my slut. Next girls I want the face on this slut to look like a whore. The face should have plenty of base and rouge with long black eyelashes and with lipstick that will make her look like she could suck a horse off."