SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

Elizabeth chirps up, "Let's go next! Oh, please Edward, can we go next?" I smile and take her hand and the five of us wend through the crowd toward the stage.

Before we get there, another couple mounts the stage. He is an extremely tall black man who I recognize as a famous basketball player and at his side is his tall, gorgeous wife dressed in a tiny bikini with a transparent silk shawl wrap. She is in her mid-20's and has a light cinnamon brown color complexion. She could pass as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. He takes the shawl from her shoulders and she unsnaps the front of the bikini top and reveals two perfect 34B breasts with large stiff pointed nipples. When the crowd cheers, her brilliant white smile lights up the room. She undoes the sides of her bottom and slips it off and one can see a short hair runway and below a bald camel-toe notch at the Y of her womanhood. The crowd applauds in appreciation. Then a hushed silence comes over the room when she turns to her man and everyone is curious to see what a seven-foot tall black man has for sexual equipment. He smiles, totally comfortable with the situation and pulls off his T-shirt showing a ripped six-pack and then unbuckles and drops his slacks. The bikini underwear follows and we are presented with a good size eight-inch cock. I am sure that most thought with size twenty shoes we might see a monster dick but luckily for him and any woman he screws, it is just a good handy size. They leave the stage to warm applause.

We are next and as we cross the stage the announcer blares through the speakers, "Well, here is quite the harem. What a bevy of beauties and their lucky man."

Elizabeth is beside me and takes my right hand and has me grasp a handful of the end of her colorful silky dress wrap at her shoulder. She whispers, "Hold onto this." Then she twirls in front of me and moves to the left unwrapping the silky material until she is totally nude and the cloth floats at her end to the floor with me holding the other end. The crowd breaks into a huge roar and Elizabeth lifts her arms and waves her hands in glee as her ample firm breasts jiggle erotically. Next, Sarah steps in front of me and has me grasp her wrap the same way and spins until she is exposed to more cheers. The girls must have dreamt up this show. Then Mary and Sunam complete the quartet and I can see hungry male eyes eating them all up.

A woman's voice shouts good naturally from the crowd, "Let's unwrap the lucky man!"

My girls respond by circling me and unbuttoning and unzipping until I am in the buff as well.

The same female voice in the crowd yells, "Yummy. YUMMY!" The crowd laughs at her raunchiness.

We step off the stage and are immediately surrounded by eager and horny party goers. The men are swarming like bees to honey and I can't blame them. Elizabeth is chatting and flirting shamelessly and Sarah is smiling and loving the attention. Mary is at my side and looking up at me rather than at the horny folks around us. Sunam is holding my hand and forearm, biting her lip nervously and standing a bit behind me as if for protection. I am also looking about at the scene around me further out. Most people have modestly shed their clothes without going up on stage. The buzz of excitement in the room is picking up. The piped-in music is sexy and throbbing.

I look over where I had spotted the TV star and I see her still over there fully dressed and staring back at me openly. Wow. Did she just lick her lips? Fuck. She is flirting with me. I can't let this get away.

I turn to the girls and say, "Well my sweet, sexy women, go and have as much fun as you can." Elizabeth and Sarah need no more urging and swiftly disappear into the crowd. I can feel Sunam clinch her hands even tighter to my arm. "Mary, please watch over Sunam while I go off and meet some new friends." I look down at sweet, worried Sunam. "My dear, you will be perfectly safe. Just stay with Mary and I will be back soon."

Moving with purpose, I am soon at the side of my TV star. As I walk over, I weigh whether I should act like the star-struck fan I am or act like she is just an anonymous fuck-toy at an orgy. Of course, I chose the latter. Her smile widens as I cross the floor to stand nude in front of her. My manhood gets a bit chubby when I am close enough to smell her exotic, musky perfume.

She is wearing a stunning designer dress with a white silk shoulderless top showing ample cleavage and a sequinned full-length skirt. Her makeup is perfect with powdered skin, subtle eye makeup and sexy bright, red lipstick. Her dirty blonde hair is the same as I remember from the TV show. Pinch me. Can this be happening to me? I stare down at her tits like the horny guy I am.

She says in that voice I recognize immediately, "I was sure hoping you would come over and visit me. And here you are."

That was all the green light I needed to do my 'you are my fuck-toy' thing.

"Yah, I saw you give me that horny 'come fuck me' look. You should get in the swing of things, my dear. Let's see what you have under this dress." With this, I step towards her, reach and grip the front of her dress above her breasts and pull it down to her waist, exposing two luscious white globes with large light pink areolas. A shocked look crosses her face. "Nice tits, baby." I leer at her chest.

She is not used to being treated this way. But slowly a big smile crosses her face and she says, "You know, you are right. I should get in the swing of things. Maybe you can help me get out of this dress." She turns and I can see a long zipper which I pull down. She steps out of it and I can see she has no panties on. Damn it. I was hoping for a souvenir. She turns and I have to catch my breath with the sheer unbelievably horny image of her standing there with a tanned and toned, slim body, great enhanced tits and bald camel-toe slit of pussy at the Y where her legs and torso meet.

I have an urge to fall on my knees and blabber how great she is and how unworthy I am but to stay on the offensive, I step forward and give her a hug. With my mouth near her ear I whisper, "What a sexy wench you are. What you need is a good fucking." She is a shorter than me so I bend my knees a bit and rest my bare hardening cock at her center while I reach down and grab two big handfuls of firm TV star ass. In her surprise at my forwardness, she has put her two hands on my chest somewhat defensively. But then as our bodies meld together, she slips her hands to the back of my head and neck, offering herself to me. Hmmm. This is going very well indeed. I massage her buns deeply and kiss her neck. I can hear some animal sounds deep in her throat. This is a woman in heat. Best to keep the upper hand, so I whisper, "Get down on your knees, babe, and suck my cock." To my total amazement she hesitates for only an instant and then drops down and gobbles my dick into that perfect red lipstick-circled mouth. I am so transfixed by looking at her beautiful famous face impaled by my stiff erection that I don't take time to feel the sensation. Then she looks up at me with those big wide eyes I have seen so often on television and I see my balls are resting on her chin. My mind is simply blown. Take me now Lord, I have seen everything! There is no danger of me cumming because I am star struck, not horny.

Suddenly, I hear her name being murmured in the crowd around us. I look over and many people are watching us, I should say her, giving me a very expert blow job with much head bobbing and plenty of licking. Fans are pointing when they recognize her. I cannot help but break out in a big shit-ass grin and I grab her head with both hands and pump my cock to the back of her throat a few times to the delight of the onlookers. Yes, folks, I want to say, even TV stars suck cock.

Originally, I just wanted to try for a blow job but now I think a little doggie style fucking might be a crowd pleaser. I reach down to her hand and pull her up and lead her to one of several satin sheet covered beds set up on the edge of the patio. She comes quite willingly, knowing that she was going to get the sound fucking I had told her about earlier. She lays on her back but I motioned with my hand on the side of her bottom that I wanted her to get on all fours. She responds immediately and I am presented with a perfect personal-trainer toned ass with a bald slit of a pussy in the center. I reach down and run my index finger up and down between the nether lips. Her girlie parts are soaking wet with love juice. It is the best sign that a woman is very sexual when she drips after giving head. I slip my hands onto the outside of her hips and she knows to immediately spread her knees, plants her face on the bed and arch her back, ready for action. This is not her first rodeo. Now I can see her quarter-size brown ass-hole and my target below. I have a nanosecond thought of fucking her ass but opt for the juicy hole further down. I press my cock-head to her opening and thrust in to the hilt, balls deep. She lifts her head up and whips her long hair and gives a deep-throated primal groan of pleasure. I pump my cock into her hot, tight pussy a few times and get lost in the pure pleasure of it when she looks over her shoulder at me and I see that famous, gorgeous face with a contorted lustful look. That is a total distraction again and I am thrust back into the real world of ordinary me fucking a TV star. My iron cock turns a bit less hard. I am now aware that others are keenly watching us, certainly because of her not me. Why not give them a good show with me in a supporting actor role? I reach down and grab a handful of dirty-blonde hair and pull her head up so it is level with her ass and her arms are straight. This brings her tits up off the bed so that they swing obscenely as I pump my staff into her greedy pussy. I drill her mercilessly while smiling at the circle of onlookers who urge me on.

She is not acting when she soon screams, "Fuck me! Yes, FUCK ME! Ahhhhh. Holy SHIT! I'm going to CUM. Don't fucking stop. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WOW Oh fuck. Ahhhhhhh." She falls to the bed and my cock makes a popping sound when it pulls out of her vagina. "Fuck that was great," she says in a contented voice. The crowd gives a big cheer and she lifts an exhausted arm and waves weakly to the audience. She adores her fans. That dialogue when she had the big O will never hit network TV in our lifetimes. She looks up at me and says in a husky voice, "Thanks baby. That was great. Give me a call if you are in L.A." She doesn't seem too concerned that I hadn't gotten off. But after all, she is the star. I am totally content to be a bit actor in my dream come true. I lean down and give her an L.A. air-kiss and rejoin the crowd, looking for Mary and Sunam with a semi-erection pointing the way.

Almost everyone is nude and paired off. Some dance, others stand and grope each other while still others are on sofas or beds. I spot Sarah straddling a middle-aged executive type on a sofa and riding his cock with enthusiasm while he cups both of her firm breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples. They are both in sex heaven. I can't see Elizabeth but I am sure she is getting her pussy drilled somewhere in the area or even more likely, having her ass reddened by a firm hand. Ahhhh, there is Mary and Sunam over on a bed with Mary laying back with her head on a high pillow watching a blonde, All-American MILF eat her luscious pussy. Sunam is lying beside the pair watching them intently. I go over and look down at the threesome.

Sunam recognizes me and stands up on the bed and gives me a big hug and a deep French kiss. She is so tiny that standing on the bed is the only way our lips can be on the same level. She whispers in my ear, "Sir, I am so horny. I know you are looking for variety here but can you please mount me and relieve my body of its extreme desire?"

"Of course my sweet." She gets on all fours at the end of the bed and I position myself behind her small, tight, perfect ass. She spreads her knees a bit to reveal her pink slit surrounded by a thick patch of coal black pubic hair. Her hand appears below as she urgently reaches my weapon to guide me in. I normally have trouble entering her very tight love hole but tonight it is thoroughly drenched with her womanly juices and I slip in easily and deeply. She twists her torso to get maximum friction on her pussy and I slowly slide in and back enjoying every stroke. She is right, I do want variety tonight so I look around to take my mind off the erotic view of my slick wet cock going in and out of her young pussy. I stop thrusting but Sunam continues by backing up onto my cock and twirling her pussy for maximum friction in order to reach her goal. I spot a Japanese couple a few yards in front of me. He is an older, distinguished looking gentleman and she is half his age and wearing a formal, multi-colored kimono, white makeup, flaming red lipstick and formal Japanese hairstyle with jewelled combs worn like those of a high-born Japanese lady which I'm sure she is. She is wearing a red wristband which indicates that she is available to have sex with a man. He is talking to her angrily and I can sense she is reluctant to participate in the orgy. I can understand his frustration. A man can't play with other women at this resort if unless his partner participates. That's why they call it swapping. But finally, she bows to him deeply and unwraps her silk kimono and places it carefully on the bed beside them. She is wearing nothing under her clothing. She has a beautiful body with snow white skin, small breasts and the wiry straight, black pubic hair that is unique to the Japanese. Her husband smiles and she bows again in surrender to his wishes. He strips off his clothes and goes off and leaves her to hunt for a fuck toy. I have never made love to a Japanese woman and she looks like an ideal candidate to end that drought.

Below me, I hear Sunam squeal in her cute way that signals she is having an orgasm. I pull out and she lays on the bed looking up at me and mouths a silent thank you with her lips. I lay beside her and whisper in her ear, "Sunam my sweet, I need you to do me a favour. There is a Japanese woman just over there. Can you see her?" She sees where I am looking and nods yes. "I want you to go over and tell her that I want to meet her. Tell her what a great guy I am, that kind of thing. Tell her that I would be the best man for her to be with at the party. Make sure you tell her that I will need to have sex with her and that unless she agrees to do that, don't ask me to come over." I don't want to waste my time if she will not put out. From the way the girl had been reluctant to play, I feel it will be best if a female introduces me. I will then be in like white on rice. Of course, Sunam smiles and obediently goes over and chats with the beautiful young lady. Sunam is laughing and smiling good-naturally while occasionally pointing over at me where I am now standing a short distance away. I wave and give a friendly smile but my stiff erection signals my true intent. The girl listens intently to what Sunam is saying without smiling. Finally she nods yes and Sunam motions with her hand for me to come over. I want to run over and sweep my Japanese prize up into my arms but I will myself to go casually to their side. Amazingly, the Japanese girl is even shorted than tiny Sunam. I tower over both of them.

Sunam Looks up at me and says, "Let me introduce you to Sakiko. She speaks English okay. I told her all about you and how great you are. She is very happy to be with you at this exciting party. Aren't you. Sakiko?"

Sakiko blushes and looks down modestly, puts her hands together in a praying way, bows deeply and says is a lilting sweet tiny voice, "Yes, mister-san. I am honored by your interest in my humble self. Please tell me what I can do to please you in any way."

What a complete, open invitation to possess her for this evening. My mind reels at the possibilities. "I am sure you will please me Sakiko. Please come and sit with me." I turn to Sunam. "Sunam, thank you for introducing me. Please go and join Mary. I will see you later." I take Sakiko's small hand and lead her to a sky blue colored sofa on the edge of the patio in full view of everyone. We sit with her on my left.

She looks around nervously at the crowd of people. Almost everyone is completely nude. Some are dancing, some just talking, others kissing and petting standing up or sitting. Still others sucking or fucking on sofas or beds in couples or groups while some silent voyeurs enjoy just watching. All things sexual are on the menu tonight. She looks up and asks, "Mister-san, can we please go to some private place to have sexy pleasure?"

I shake my head no and reply, "Sakiko, it is my wish that we enjoy ourselves in the open company of the other partygoers." My experience with woman who are sexually free after SX69 has made me into a bit of an exhibitionist. I'd like nothing better than to have everyone, especially her husband, watch me fucking this Japanese princess.

"Of course, Mister-san, whatever you wish." A small surge of adrenalin sends a feeling of excited anticipation through my chest.

"Why don't you come and sit on my knees, my dear?" She stands and sits with the side of her legs against my erection and my left arm supporting her back. She is very light. Her skin is as soft as a baby's. The jewelled comb in her hair irritates my cheek. "Please take the comb out of you hair. I would love to see your long beautiful hair." She reaches up with both hands to free the comb and her small firm bare breasts rise and her nipples point upwards. I cannot resist and I cup her left breast with my right hand. A small sound of surprise comes from her red lips. Mine are surely the only hands other than her husband's or doctor's to cup her perfect breasts. I massage her tit and nipple until her hand, now holding a comb falls to her lap. Her other hand loosens her black shining hair that now falls down her back to her waist. I stroke the soft straight hair from her head all the way to the ends and then again. It is glorious. Her eyes are focused downward in a humble fashion. Her hair has fallen and covered some of the side of her pretty face closest to me so I push it back with the fingers of my left hand and with my right take her chin and bring her face up. "You are very beautiful, Sakiko." I continue to pull her chin until her lips touch mine and I kiss her. She kisses in an inexperienced high-school manner. I wonder if she and her husband ever kiss. I have no time for kissing lessons. It's time to get the action moving along. I stroke the outside of her bare thigh and look down at her lower body. Her knees are instinctively locked together. I put my hand on her knee and push my fingertips between her knees with the obvious intent of opening her honey box to my masculine hand.

She tenses and says, "Mister-San where do you live and what is your name?"

I can spot a person trying to change the subject but I am not deterred, "Sakiko, I do not want to talk now. I just want to fuck just like your husband is out there doing right now. Do you understand the English word, fuck?" She blushes and nods her head yes. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. If you want me to continue, just lean your head on my shoulder and open your legs so I can touch anywhere I want." She nestles her cheek to my chest and opens her legs wider than I would have expected. A healthy waft of pussy odor hits my nostrils and a surge of testosterone washes over my brain. My cock gets rock hard. I look down at the thick patch of jet-black pubic hair and see a pink slit with rose colored, smaller lips surrounding her vagina entrance. I am sure that this opening has never been breached by anyone other than her husband. I reach over and stroke the wet Japanese pussy and she moans in pleasure as my fingers slip up and down her girlie parts. I had half-expected her to be dry and unmoved by the scene but her wet condition tells me she is just as horny as the rest of us. Who wouldn't be with all the sensual action and scenes around us.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers