SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

Maybe I should have more foreplay but the truth is I just want to get my stiff, selfish cock into this young Japanese pussy. Plus, I expect she would give a pretty bad blow job. I signal with my hands on her legs that I want her to change position and sit facing me. She does that and looks down between us at my stiff seven-inch dick with a worried look. I had seen that her husband was quite a bit less endowed. But I am just single-minded in getting my dick in that hot pussy, so I put a good gob of spit on the ends of my fingers, spread it on the head of my weapon and pull her ass cheeks towards me while lifting her up. Not exactly romantic but it gets the job done. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her love canal and let her fall and impale herself. Her face is amazing. Her eyes open wider and wider as my staff goes deeper. When I am balls deep she closes her eyes and a look of pure ecstasy crosses her gorgeous face. She is as tight as the virgins I have opened up. Her husband must have a dick like a chipmunk. I am in pussy heaven. Her young tight sheath grips my manhood deliciously. I am content to just to be still and enjoy the carnal sensation but it is her who starts raising and lowering her ass to ride my stiffy. She is a woman in heat. No shyness now. She sits back to get my cock as deep as possible and I reach up and grab hers tits with both hands. Her nipples are hard as pearls and I squeeze them firmly. I look over and see her husband staring at us while stroking his penis. She starts to babble in Japanese in a low sexy voice. I can't understand a word but I know when someone is swooning in an intense sexual reverie and uttering words of sexual encouragement. I guess the foreplay wasn't necessary after all. Her ass picks up speed and she is soon slapping loudly into my body in double time.

This is all good but I have an intense need to do some wild THRUSTING myself. I spot an empty bed where Mary had been so I stand up with her still hanging on, impaled, walk over to the bed and crash onto the silk sheets with her under me. I should be more careful of this delicate flower but to tell you the truth I don't give a fuck at this point. I keep imbedded while shifting her more fully onto the surface. The girl growls something in Japanese that sounds exactly like "Okay, fuck me and fuck me good," in the universal language of sex. I will do just that, baby. I look down and say to her, "Get ready for the fucking of your young Japanese life." She looks up and gives a horny, fuck-me smile and I fall on her and pump my cock as hard and deep as possible into her hot box. I thrust and thrust and thrust. I think I might be hurting her but I feel her hands grip the cheeks of my ass, urging me on. This sends me into a blind fuck-fest. The next thing I realize is that we are both screaming and cumming together in total sweat-soaked ecstasy. I roll off and lay in a daze of sexual release and Buddha calmness. She lays beside me on her back in what I expect is the same state. Once again, I don't give a fuck but it is nice that she is satisfied.

After a good while, she rolls towards me and whispers in my ear, "Thank you so much, Mister-san. I have never had an orgasm in my life. Now I know why people like sex so much. Thank you, thank you. If you and your wife come to Kyoto, please visit with my husband and me." I smile and she smiles and kisses my cheek delicately.

So slowly I gather my wits and go off to find my girls. I can't help noticing my Friends star is being fucked missionary-style by the tall, black athlete that was on the stage earlier. Her legs are locked firmly around the backs of his thighs to give him maximum leverage. His glutes flex powerfully at every down-stroke as he pounds her pussy. Her beautiful face is contorted with animal lust. I know that image will stay with me for life.

That is the story of the high points of our adventures at the sex resort. A lot of important discoveries were made by Dr. Yoshi Takumi and me about the effects of SX69. Now I must get back to my research and continue the drug trials with more subjects. Remember my motto is, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers