All Comments on 'Sylvia Pt. 01'

by UncleWayne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

I liked the fact he didn't mind eating her pussy after he watched 2 guys fuck her. A 1 of them came in her! I'd suspected my wife was cheating on me, and one night I got the proof from her "pudding". When she lowered her pussy onto my mouth, right away I knew there was something in her besides just her juice. I eagerly ate her cum filled pussy just for the kink factor. After she squirted in my mouth, she turned around and sucked my dick and when I came in her mouth she swallowed every drop! (It was the first time she'd let me cum in her mouth and then swallowed it). Afterwards, she asked if I wanted to do it this way again. I told her that as long as he was clean, and if she swallowed my cum every time I facefucked her. And there'd be 1 more part...I'd get to fuck one of her girlfriends and she'd eat my cum out of her friends pussy. My wife quickly agreed. One night she told me she'd arrange for me to fuck her daughter Carrie, if I agreed to suck the other guys dick. She didn't know that I'd been fucking Carrie since before we'd got married, and that both of Carrie's kids were mine. Later my wife told me that she wanted a divorce. She loved her new kinky lifestyle and because I wouldn't let a guy butt fuck me while I sucked another dick, we were no longer compatible. A month later, Carrie and I were married, making another baby, and we also told our daughter's that I was their real dad.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Where do you go from here?

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
THAT'S IT? REALLY?

IT WAS A GOOD START. I GUESS, AS GOOD AN ENDING AS ANY! lol I STILL GAVE YOU 5 STARS EVEN THOUGH THE RETIRED EDITOR TOLD ME NOT TO.

gray_crowgray_crowalmost 6 years ago

Yeah..

The only thing they know is: - "suck".. "suck ".. and "suck"..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Because...

Yeah, because people really talk like this. NOT!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Nice story, but the dialog really sucked. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous