All Comments on 'Sylvia's Mom Pt. 07'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice tale

I really like the way you have woven this tale. Really enjoyed Michael's conquest of three generations of the same family. I also read your profile saying you would write most genres, but you wouldn't do gay or lesbian because you don't have that experience. This disappoints me. Don't get me wrong; you can write what you wish. You don't get paid for this and I have always thought the people who get mad that a writer doesn't write a story the way they want, when he /she is writing for free, are morons. When I say disappointed, I mean I am sad both at the possible twists in the tale and the potential for greater success. People love lesbian and incest tales, both on this and other sites. If you check the ratings they are at the top. If you were to put Delilah, Sheila, and Sylvia together along with Michael, your read numbers and ratings would increase. People write things they have zero experience with all the time. I'm pretty sure Stephen King has not met a supernatural killer clown, but 'It' is hugely successful. But write what you are comfortable with. I am trying to persuade, not push. Your story is very good so far, and that is what matters most. If you ever change your mind, great. But not crossing that line does nothing to detract from the great job you have already done. So keep on writing, with or without lesbian features.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for you comment

There is a lot more ahead for this story. I hope I do not disappoint you too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Cannot wait for part 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
dont give up your day job

total nonsense

Gym52Gym527 months ago

I will continue to read this story, but it is becoming increasingly less believable and rather repetitive.

ei62ei62about 1 month ago

Enough is Enough, i struggled to keep reading to chapter 8. Sorry my friend what a load of bollocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous