Sylvia's Mom Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers

Sheila stared at her mother and asked, "Does that mean you now belong to Michael?"

"Hell yes, that means I BELONG to Michael. I'll even sell this pussy on the street and bring him the money if he wants me to. I've always been a bit of a slut but for Michael I'll be his eager and willing "working" whore," Delilah declared. Her tone voice kept rising leaving no doubt as to the meaning and gravity of her words.

'Without even saying it she just told me I own her, too.' I thought to myself.

Both Sheila and Sylvia looked at me and winked acknowledging that Delilah was, like them, MINE.

I was truly blessed in that none of them none either showed or expressed any doubts, envy or jealousy. If this was, in fact, a dream I hoped I would never awaken. I had three very beautiful and desirable woman who were not only willing but also eager to fulfill my every wish, need or desire at any time. They made me feel as if I was a king sitting on top of the world.

Sylvia laughed and said, "Mom! Nana! Just remember I saw him first."

All of us laughed at her comment.

"OK, ladies," I said to Sheila and Sylvia, "Delilah and I want some "alone" time so go find something to do and stay away from the door."

Once more, I looked admiringly at Delilah's amazingly firm exquisite body before covering us with the sheet. I had suddenly realized that she and I had been lying there naked the entire time the girls were with us; not that it actually mattered. I was positive we would all be naked together in the very near future.

I thought back to Sheila's planting of the seed of a possible threesome. After this latest encounter, I saw little reason for not including Delilah and making it a foursome. I was almost certain all three of them would go for it.

For now, I just wanted to lay with my beautiful Delilah wrapped in my arms until I recovered enough to fuck her again. Most of her exquisite body was still yet to be explored by me and I knew that after a brief rest she would once again be ready to go. I also knew that by the time she left to return home both Sylvia and Sheila would be ready for some action of their own. That might be the perfect time to get them both in bed at the same time.

OG4U
OG4U
1,121 Followers
12