Sylvia's Mom Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,128 Followers

As I expected, Sheila did not make me save my sperm for Celeste the next day. She rolled over, raised herself beautiful ass into the air, reached back and separated the lovely firm globes of her ass cheeks and demanded that I fuck her ass deep and hard. When I told her I would get some lube, she told me not to bother she wanted to feel some pain. It seemed that a little of Rebekah had rubbed off on her.

We did not do it anally on a regular basis so I had some difficulty entering her at first. It actually hurt me almost as much as it did her but once I was inside everything smoothed out nicely and I rode her to a very satisfying mutual orgasm.

We had not finished having breakfast the next morning when the doorbell rang. When I got there, I found Celeste smiling at me and apologizing for arriving so early. I invited in and when we reached the kitchen, she apologized to Sheila for coming so early.

Sheila burst into laughter, got up, hugged Celeste close to her and told her there was no need to apologize as she was very pleased to see her. Sheila then gave her a passionate kiss on her luscious lips. I was pleasantly surprised when Celeste returned the kiss with equal vigor.

Celeste said, "I don't know what is happening but all I could think of last night was getting back here this morning to be with Michael and then coming back on Sunday to be with you, Leann and Michael at the same time.

Celeste explained that her schedule for the afternoon was quite hectic so she decided not to go by her office this morning before coming here and she wanted to be fully satiated when she left for her afternoon appointments. She said she did not remember when she had been so horny and Sheila told her she fully understood.

Celeste then smiled rather demurely and hiked up her skirt revealing she was not wearing panties but she had shaved her pubic mound leaving a little "landing strip" of dark brown hair down the center.

I grinned knowing Sheila had told her of my preference.

Sheila returned my grin knowing our conquest of Celeste was nearly complete.

After Sheila left for work, Celeste and I went to the playroom. She stripped off her clothes in a matter of seconds. She was only wearing a skirt, a blouse and her shoes. She was prepared for immediate action. I hoped she would be equally uninhibited on Sunday and not be intimidated by the bodies of Sheila and Leann. I really liked her petite pixie-like figure and I was sure Sheila and Leann would be pleased as well.

I had considerable difficulty in controlling my urge to take her anally but I had told Sheila I would wait until Sunday so I restrained myself. I did, however, begin teaching Celeste how to take me deeper into her mouth. She was not able to completely control her gag reflex but she was certainly eager to try it and she was improving so I knew it was merely a matter of time and she would be able to take it all down her throat.

Celeste was really quite amazing in bed despite her lack of experience for which she more than compensated with her eager energetic enthusiasm. If we added her as a regular member of our little family, we would be one bedroom short. Suddenly, I had the idea that Delilah would most likely be willing to share her room with Celeste in exchange for frequent girl on girl privileges. I was sure that Celeste would be willing to go along with almost any arrangement especially after spending Sunday with Sheila, Leann and me and surely after spending some "quality time" with Delilah.

Of course, adding Celeste to the group brought us back to an odd number of people and I, being not a selfless as the girls, did not wish to share my little herd of mares with some other young stud but so far none of the girls seemed interested in that either. I decided that as usual to just leave things to Sheila.

Shortly after lunch, Delilah unexpectedly showed up. Naturally, I was genuinely glad to see her as it had been a few days since her last visit. However, on the other hand, I had hoped to get a nap in the afternoon. The past couple of days had begun to take their toll on my young body. But I knew there was no escape from Delilah's sexual desires.

It was rather strange though because today Delilah did not want sex. She told me she just wanted to spend some quiet time alone with me. I wondered if she was OK and she assured me she was. We went to the playroom or rather to "our room" as she liked to refer to it. We removed our clothes and got into bed. She just lay with me for a while tenderly stroking my cock. After a few minutes, She told me she wanted to give me a blow job and do nothing more. I agreed and she gave me a marvelous leisurely blow job. She was amazingly tender which was quite unusual for her.

After she had drained me, I asked her if she wanted me to eat her pussy. She told me no she really just wanted to be alone with me. We fell asleep in each others arms and slept for about two hours. Delilah thanked me for spending the time with her which I had very much enjoyed doing and then she left.

That night during dinner, I told Sheila about the morning with Celeste and also about Delilah coming by in the afternoon. She laughed when I told Delilah had come over just to spend some "quality time" with me and other than give me a really nice leisurely blowjob all we had done was cuddled a little and take a nap.

Sheila told me her mom must have gotten upset with her dad about something and just wanted to go someplace where she felt safe and loved for a while. Delilah and I had both felt really comfortable with each other from the beginning so I was happy she had chosen to spend the time with me.

Sheila said, "I don't know why but I never get jealous or feel threatened by you being with any of the girls. In fact, it's a turn-on for me when you tell me about it especially when you are with Leann. She's crazy about you."

"I know she is and the feeling is mutual but you, my love, are my ONE," I replied.

Mmmmm I know I am and that is what makes all of this work so well for us, "she purred with complete contentment. "I'm really looking forward to moving to our new place. I think it will be wonderful living out there with just you, Leann and me most of the time. I have already begun thinking that should it work out that Celeste becomes a more permanent member of our little group we will need a bedroom for her so perhaps we should consider having Leann share "our" bedroom with us and leave her room open for Celeste."

"That's not such a bad idea from my point of view but are you sure you want Leann with us every night?" I asked.

"Well, we wouldn't be able to afford the new house if it was not for her selling hers to give us enough to buy it," she said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

I agreed but told her I would leave that decision to Leann and her. I certainly had no objections to spending almost every night with both of them.

She then assured me that neither she nor Leann would allow any of the others to bring another man into the mix. If any of the other girls wanted another man, they would have to go to them. She and Leann may own the house, but there could be only one king in the castle.

Sheila was truly amazing. She always seemed to find a way to dissuade any doubts or fears that might arise in my mind.

A little later in the evening, Rebekah called. I asked her if everything alright and she said it was. She told me she would like come and spend a weekend with us and I told her I would be delighted to see her but it would be better if she talked with Sheila about it. Rebekah said she understood and asked to speak with Sheila.

I handed Sheila the telephone and went to the living room and started watching a movie. I didn't know if the call would be brief or lengthy but I knew girls could sometimes talk for hours though it would only seem to them as if it was minutes.

I could not hear clearly what Sheila was saying but they talked for perhaps half an hour or so. Shelia came in to join me carrying two glasses of wine. After she sat down, she told me that Rebekah wanted to come "home" for a weekend. Sheila giggled and told me she was sure Rebekah actually wanted to come be with me for a weekend.

I smiled half suspecting she might be correct. When I asked her about the "home" comment, she smiled and said that was the word Rebekah had used.

Sheila told me that both Sylvia and Rebekah had been asked several times by guys at school to go out but so far they had made excuses and declined the invitations. She said the girls were doing well and were reasonably happy. She told me she had told Rebekah she was welcome to come here at anytime but this coming weekend would not be good. I knew she meant that this weekend was reserved for Celeste and she did not want any outside distractions.

Sheila was very gracious and said that depending on how well this weekend worked out that perhaps she would have Rebekah come the following weekend and she, Leann and Celeste might escape to a spa for an all girls weekend if I did not mind being alone with Rebekah for a couple of days. Sheila was such a very devious and clever little vixen. I knew that by the time this weekend was over that she would be able to persuade Celeste to do anything she asked.

Then with a twinkle in her sparkling emerald green eyes, she said, "Darling, call Rebekah back and have her come down the following weekend. Tell her Leann and I have planned to take a little trip and it will be just the two of you together. There is no need to let her know that I am aware of this and tell her to be sure to come alone and not bring Sylvia. Make her feel it is a little tryst just between the two of you and, by all means, make it very romantic. You and I will have a LOT to tell each other when I return."

I laughed and told her I would wait until tomorrow and call Rebekah.

The next morning day I did call Rebekah and she sounded as if she felt she had just won the lottery. I felt much the same way since I really wanted a chance to be alone with her for a couple of days. So much had gone on during the holidays that none of us had much time for one on one pairing. I remembered that I had not yet taken Rebekah's anal cherry and I was glad I had not mentioned that to Sheila. Had I done so, I am sure she would insist that she witness my little pain slut writhing beneath me as I brutally plunged through her tiny brown star and deep into the fiery hot channel of her anal canal. I was positive Rebekah would be eager for me to do exactly that.

On Sunday afternoon, Celeste, who was obviously very exited about the day, arrived just after lunch. She may not have had a lot of sexual experience but she certainly dressed as if she did. Her very tight skirt barely reached the tops of her thighs and her tank top might as well have been painted on her trim body. The prominent nipples on her firm little breasts were straining for release.

Leann, having spent the night with us, was already there and all three of us were practically drooling over this gorgeous petite little pixie of a woman as she stood before us.

"Leann, please take care of Michael. I want to spend a little time with Celeste. We have to "discuss" a few things about," she hesitated before saying, "the house." She winked at us before leading Celeste down the hall to the bedroom."

Celeste followed along with Sheila like an eager and anxious little puppy.

Leann leaned against me and whispered, "Let Sheila have some fun with Celeste, I love Sheila, but I rarely get a chance to be alone with you and I hope you realize I truly adore you."

Gently, I stroked her beautiful face and told her I fully understood. I asked her if she would begin dating soon.

She told me she had no plans at all to do such a thing. She said Sheila had discussed the idea of the three of us sharing the master bedroom at the new house and she was thrilled that she and Sheila would be "sister wives" to me and she was happy they would be also be sharing me with the other girls.

Leann shocked me when she told me that she would stop taking birth control pills so and she would be delighted to have our baby if I wanted her to do that. Both she and Sheila had now offered to bear a child for me. I was totally amazed.

I told her we would talk more about that at a later date. I did not want a house full of children at this point but with so many young fertile women in my life it could certainly happen. Delilah was the only one I knew could not get pregnant. None of us had discussed children for quite some time and then Sylvia had been the logical choice as the mother.

Leann assured me she was still taking birth control pills but wanted me to know she would do whatever I decided. If I wanted a child, she would gladly be the mother.

We could hear what sounded like Sheila and Celeste giggling down the hall. We went to investigate and were both surprised to find the bedroom door was closed. Apparently, Sheila wanted some privacy with Celeste so Leann and I went to the playroom.

Leann told me she wanted us to go slow and easy rather than hard hot and fast. Lately it seemed the girls all wanted to make love with me and not just have wild passionate sex and I was actually enjoying the change.

Each of the girls always acted a little different when they were alone with me seeming to want more tenderness than when there was another girl present during which they seemed to be in competition with one another.

Leann and I totally forgot about Sheila and Celeste down the hall until they came into the playroom and sat on the bed beside us.

"Leann, I told you to take care of Michael not possess him," Sheila said with a smile.

"Save some for me please, Leann, Sheila told me Michael is going to take my anal cherry," Celeste said shyly.

"How do you feel about that?" Leann asked her.

"I'm a little scared but I'm a LOT excited. Sheila said it would hurt a little at first but Michael would be very gentle so I really want to try it," Celeste admitted.

"I'm sure you will love it though perhaps not so much the first time," Leann replied before reassuring her that I would be as gentle as possible.

"It's just that he's so big down there," Celeste said as she pointed at my one again hardening cock.

Leann laughed and said, "That's what makes it so good."

Celeste leaned over and gave the head of my cock a gentle suck.

Sheila looked at Leann and me and said, "If you two are ready let's go have a glass of wine before we continue."

We all headed out to the kitchen for a glass of wine. We were all naked including Celeste who was rapidly shedding any inhibitions she may have had.

Celeste climbed onto my lap, smiled very sweetly at Leann and said, "I'm sorry Sheila and I left both of you out."

"I wasn't left out, Celeste, I had Michael. We are all very happy to have you with us and we hope you will visit us frequently," Leann told her.

"I am glad to hear you say that. I did not realize how sexually frustrated I had become and now I can't seem to get enough. I'm looking forward to the rest of the afternoon and evening and I hope you will all want me to come back often. I will do everything I can to ensure you want me to be with any and all of you either separately or in a group. I never realized how exciting sex can actually be. Thank you all for opening not only my eyes but also my body to such indescribable pleasure."

"Celeste?" Are on birth control pills Leann asked her.

"No, I'm not but my period ended only a few days ago so I was OK with Michael coming inside me and I am sure I'm safe now, too. I will get a prescription tomorrow and begin taking them immediately," Celeste replied.

"Thank you," Leann said and then added, "We do have one further request. If you have sex with others, please use a condom even if you are on the pill. I'm sure you understand we do not want any STD's brought into our relationship."

"Of course, I fully understand but I have no desire at this point to have sex with anyone away from here. I have limited sexual experience and I know I can learn a lot from all of you and I will learn how to please each of you as much as you are already pleasing me," said Celeste earnestly.

I squeezed Celeste closely against me as Leann and Sheila smiled at her showing their complete approval.

"Celeste, there are some things about the relationships within our family group of which you may not fully agree or approve. We only ask that you keep an open mind and swear you will keep everything absolutely secret. We will tell you more at the appropriate time," I said softly. I was referring to the relationship of Sheila, Sylvia and Delilah.

"I hope you will all accept me into your group," she replied.

'Ladies," I said to Sheila and Leann, "will you prepare our delightful little pixie for me? I suggest you lubricate her well and have her wear a butt plug for a little while. I do not want rip her apart."

All three of them kissed me and then Sheila and Leann led Celeste, my sacrificial little lamb down the hall.

I stared at Celeste's firm naked ass as they led her away, I imagined the pleasure I would have when I took her tight little star. I hoped she would learn to love it.

Later when they returned and told me she was prepared but suggested we should give her a little while to allow her sphincter some time to adjust to the butt plug before she took me in her tight little anus.

Celeste bent forward at the waist then reached back and spread her cheeks to expose the end of the butt plug which was protruding from her tight little star. I smiled at Leann and Sheila as I rubbed Celeste's firm ass cheeks.

Celeste climbed back onto my lap and wriggled her ass into my crotch as if she was staking some kind of claim on me. I know Sheila and Leann noticed her do it but they showed no concern over her actions. They, too, had done similar things in the beginning. Now, they were more assertive with their displays of possession.

I ran my hand slowly down Celeste's back and slid my fingers along the cleft of the cheeks of her ass. When I reached the end of the butt plug, I began pressing my fingers upwards pushing the plug upwards a little deeper into her. With my other hand, I reached around her to massage her small firm breasts and lightly pinch her pert erect nipples. She squirmed on my lap, laid her head back on my shoulder and began to moan very softly.

I continued the motions with both of my hands and felt her head rolling from side to side on my shoulder as the volume of her moans increased. She was losing all control.

Sheila said, "Yes, she loves it. Make her yours, Michael, make her all yours."

I lifted Celeste off my lap and gently pushed her towards the door of the hallway. As we got to the door of Sheila's and my bedroom, I heard Sheila say, "Put her on our bed, darling, there will be room for all of us there."

Celeste was beyond caring where we went. I could have pushed her to the floor in the hall and taken right then and there.

I told Sheila to put a couple of pillows in the middle of the bed which she quickly did and then I pushed Celeste faces down over the pillows which kept her hips and ass upraised. I felt Leann's hand grip my already rock hard and begin stroking its full throbbing length.

Spread her wide and pull out the plug out I told Sheila. Sheila was by no means gentle as she followed my instructions. Celeste was writhing and moaning in front of me and Sheila's eyes were filled lust and passion as she watched intently.

When Sheila jerked the plug from Celeste we could see her sphincter remained open and did not snap shut immediately. I gripped Celeste around her tiny waist and pulled back against me as I pushed my hips forward and Leann guided the head of my cock toward the slightly gaping anal opening before me. Celeste moaned and struggled to free herself as the head of my cock stretched her sphincter as it entered her.

OG4U
OG4U
1,128 Followers