Sylvia's Mom Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

"Oh god! It hurts but don't stop! Pleeeeeeeeeease! It hurts like hell but I want it! Fuuuuuuuuuuck my ass and fuuuuuuuuuuck it hard!" Celeste screamed.

Sheila yelled, "YES! She's another pain slut. Don't hold back, Michael, ream her nasty little ass and make her yours."

Leann got behind and rammed her hips against my ass forcing my cock all the way to my balls fully impaling me into Celeste's tight fiery anal canal and humped against me from behind as if she was taking this tight little ass herself.

Celeste screamed again and I felt her body convulse as she reached her orgasm almost instantly. I gave her several powerful thrusts and I felt my balls contract as I filled her tight ass with the molten lava of my cum.

Celeste screamed again as she felt my cum gushing her, "God! It feels like it coming up from the back of my throat!"

As I collapsed onto Celeste's back, I felt Leann collapse onto mine.

Sheila leaned over and gave me a soul searching kiss on my lips. Both Celeste and I were gasping to catch our breath. I don't know if Leann had cum from this activity but I could feel her heartbeat pounding against my back. We all lay there in a pile for several minutes before untangling ourselves from each other.

When we finally got untangled, Sheila moaned, "I've never seen anything like that. Celeste you really are a pain slut."

Celeste was still gasping but managed to say, "I've never felt anything like that and if I am a pain slut I love it. I only know that Michael can do ANYTHING he wants to do to me ANYTIME he wants to do it.

Leann joined in and said, "Hell! It felt so much like I was doing it to Celeste myself that I came, too."

I laughed and told Leann, "Damn I thought you were trying to butt fuck me."

"Hell, Michael, I was. If I had been wearing a strap-on dildo I would have taken your anal cherry," Leann replied. I thought to myself, 'I might just let her do that.'

I rolled onto my back in the middle of the bed with Sheila on one side of me, Leann on the other and tiny Celeste lying on top of me.

As we lay there, Sheila began telling Celeste all about the rather complex relationships in our little family group.

When Sheila finished relating all the details, Celeste said, "It's pretty weird but it sure seems to work so if you want me I'm in."

Leann, Sheila and I said at the same time, "Celeste, you're in."

Sheila then told Leann and Celeste about the idea for a girl's weekend trip to a spa. Leann and Celeste expressed concern about leaving me alone for the weekend but Sheila said Rebekah would be with me while they were away.

Leann looked at Sheila with one eyebrow arched and Sheila said, "It's OK, they need some "alone" time. If you recall, Rebekah hasn't been with Michael since the holidays when gave him her virginity. She also has not been with any other guy so she has earned a weekend alone with Michael. Don't you agree?"

Leann nodded that she did agree.

Celeste giggled and said, "Well I just gave him my anal cherry, I want some "alone" time with Michael, too."

We all laughed but Sheila replied, "All in good time, sweetie. All in good time."

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers