Symbiosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Waking up from a stirring in my womb, I open my eyes and look between my full, heavy breasts to see my clitoris swelling outward slightly. Wondering what is happening, I reach out and rub it slightly, feeling a strange pleasure that is somehow similar to something I can't remember and somehow completely different from anything I've ever felt before. Before I can examine it thoroughly, I feel a summons from the vine, and I know that I need to see what it needs from me, and I hope that it will feed me again.

Arriving at the vine, I find that the growth, that has been there for a long time, unchanged, has finally become something else. Instead of the tall mound with a hole in it, I now find it to be kind of a cross between a saddle and a chair. The growth has increased in width away from the stem of the vine, but become narrower to the sides. Its top is now at four feet on the side away from the stem, and at three feet wide. As it goes down, it forms a saddle like seat that is fairly narrow, and goes up on the stem side again to a height of three feet. It now has two holes in the saddle section, and one in the side towards the stem. It also has three large holes on the high section towards the stem. And lastly, though the tendrils with the flowers appear to be gone, the whole growth has what appears to be the outside of a flower bud around it, mostly buried.

Knowing what is expected of me, I gently lower myself onto the saddle section, and feel wonderful, thick tendrils enter me gently, arousing me with their nectar coating. I look down when I feel my clit twitch at the stimulation, and then I see it do something I wasn't expecting. I see that from within my body what I thought to be my clit is actually a massive, thick cock, though unlike anything I've ever seen. The shaft is thicker than mine ever was, at least two inches, and the almost neon green of the vine's stems. The head is the almost aqua color of the leaves, and it is almost half an inch thicker than the shaft. My strange cock is immediately sucked into the hole waiting in front of it, and I feel my pleasure increase even further.

From the two large holes on the outside, small tendrils quickly pull out and latch onto my nipples, and start sucking and pinching them in the most wonderful way. Soon after they are latched onto, much larger tendrils come out of the big holes, tipped with the massive flower, out of which the smaller tendrils came. The flowers open up and surround my breasts, applying the most wonderful sucking and massaging sensation to both of them, simultaneously. Looking at the middle hole, I'm not disappointed to see another massive flower tendril approach my face, opening up to show me the massive flower and its tasty stamen I've been waiting for.

Opening my mouth, and moaning slightly, I greedily suck it down as the flower covers my head. I now feel rather than see the gigantic flower bud closing over the whole growth, and I can feel it filling with nectar. As my entire body is covered with nectar, from head to toe, the tendrils in my ass and pussy start moving in and out, filling me with their wonderful loads, while the front section of the growth sucks my new, sensitive green cock. The stamen in my mouth does likewise, while my breasts are being given the heavenly treatment, which causes me to start my first female orgasm. The bliss is unimaginable, on an order of magnitude greater than my old male orgasms. I can't begin to describe the wonder that my body was assaulted with. The orgasm goes on, and on, for hours, through the night, to the next day, to the next night, until time loses all meaning to me.

-----

Many, many hours later, I feel the tendrils releasing the various parts of my body as the gigantic flower bud lowers and absorbs the nectar within it. I stand up, somehow not tired, not sore, just wonderfully energized and satisfied. I feel so very wonderful, as if there is nothing in the world that can go wrong. I wonder why the vine released me, when I hear the doorbell. I assume that is what got the vine to release me, to find out what is bothering us, and perhaps do something about it. Not bothering to get dressed, still dripping with nectar and with my new green cock pointing the way until halfway there I retract it without a thought, I open the door.

Standing there is Lily, who is greatly shocked to find a dripping wet woman of unimaginable beauty. As she opens her mouth to speak, looking angry and shocked, I grab her and pull her in for a kiss. As my nectar covered mouth makes contact with her, and my tongue pushes a health dollop into her mouth, the anger, shock, and even any coherent thought leaves her, as she gives into the kiss, and starts kissing back hungrily. I gently lead her to my bedroom, helping her remove her silly clothes along the way. Pushing her gently back onto the bed, now in her sexy nudity, I make my thick, green cock sprout from the top of my sexy pussy.

Seeing her eyes widen, and seeing that she is about to change her mind, I gently but firmly stuff my cock deep into her pussy. As she gasps in pleasure, I capture her lips with mine, and proceed to fuck her deeply and thoroughly. Every thrust into her wet, receptive pussy, I shoot a load deep into her womb. After every load, I see her eyes glazing over more and more, losing her control. Picking her up, while still fucking her vigorously, I walk out the door to the vine. Knowing what will happen, the saddle had changed a bit, spreading out so that she could have pleasure as well.

-----

Sitting down, and feeling the tendril enter me, as I see it enter her, I tell her to be ready for heaven. She gasps as it enters her, and starts pumping load after load into her, from the sides come the tendrils with the massive flowers, which quickly cover and start making love to our breasts. After those, the ones with the tasty stamen come, and I greedily suck one down as another gently inserts itself into her. As I feel the gigantic blossom covering us both, and I plan on how best to spread the vine, I know that it is only a matter of time, until everyone joins us in heaven...