Tabby Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he felt the spasms stop and he fell to his side and looked at the beautiful redhead beside him, thinking how Emily would love to see her gorgeous cunt. He watched mesmerized as she rose off the bed and took the hairpin from the table and held it out towards him.

"Mr. Moore," she began. "I want you to know that that was the best fuck I have had in years. You're way better than my boyfriend ever thought of being. But, business is business and I need this job. So, if you want, I'll promise to fuck you silly every day if you hire me."

Jim stared nearly unbelieving. Then he laughed. " First," he said, "call me Jim. Next, whether we fuck or not has nothing to do with the job. I won't hire you based on your ability to fuck. I'm not hiring a fucking whore, I'm hiring a secretary. You're not a whore, are you?"

"No! Of course not."

"Well, though you are very good with fucking, I can't hire you based on that ability. I don't mind fucking you, believe me. But I need someone for secretarial work. If I hire you, that's what the job will be."

"In that case," she returned, "maybe I'll have to explain to your wife just how good it felt to have you fuck me." She held up the hairpin again. "This is a camera, and I have everything recorded. Either you hire me, or she finds out about this little soiree."

"I see," said Jim. "Excuse me for a minute." He rose and went to the desk where he looked at the papers that Rachel had placed her sweet ass on. He picked up one of the papers studying it. After some consideration, he seemed to come to a decision, and picked up the phone. He dialed the number he wanted, switched it to speaker, and rested the handset back in place.

"Hello," said a voice at the other end.

"Hey, Emily," said Jim

"Hey lover. How're things going? Did the girl fit the bill?"

"Well, that's why I'm calling," he replied. "By the way, you are on speaker. I would like your help with something. You remember I told you about how she had really high marks?" He again picked up the paper he was studying.

"Yeah"

"Well, that's not all she's good at. She's in the office, now, and she is going to want to talk to you."

"Okay" Emily said. "What about?"

"She wants to tell you how good it felt to have me fuck her"

"Whoa," Emily replied. "Not full of yourself, are you?"

"Her words, not mine," Jim answered.

Emily laughed.

"You should see her, sweetheart," he continued. She's a natural red head and her pussy is shaved bare except for a small patch on her mound, and its shaped like a heart."

"Really? That sounds hot. I would like to see that, sometime. What's her name?"

"Rachel," said Jim

Rachel was confused by this conversation. The man she was trying to get a job from by fucking him had just shared with someone that she had done so, and it sounded as though it might be his wife.

"Hi, Rachel. I'm Emily," said the phone voice

"Hello," Rachel responded timidly

"I'm Jim's wife," the voice continued. " I've got a few questions, okay?"

"Sure," she replied still shyly.

"First," said Emily, "when Jim was fucking you, did he take care of you properly?"

"W-what?"

"She reached her first orgasm before I had my pants off, hon," Jim butted in.

"Hush, Jim. I want to hear it from her. What I mean, sweetie, is did he see to your needs or just take care of his own desire to fuck."

"I can't believe this" Rachel said weakly. "Do you really want to hear about how your husband fucked another woman?"

"It's alright, dear," Emily said. "You see, he and I both fuck other people, but at the end of the day, we are the ones who are together. And quite often, we share our experiences that we have apart from each other, with each other. Now, how did he do? Did he see to your needs?

Emily thought for a moment before hesitantly answering. "M-most definitely, ma'am."

"Oh, you can call me Emily, Rachel. Well, it's good to know he took care of you properly. Otherwise, I'd have to slap him around a bit. Was he good for you?"

Oh, yes," Rachel replied rather lustfully. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Oh, Jim. I just love her. Will you bring her home to meet me?"

We'll see," he answered.

"How about this Saturday?" she asked. "No, wait. We have the Nelsons on Saturday. Tomorrow, then."

"Sweetie, I don't even know if I'm going to hire her, yet. She tried to use her body to get the job, then tried to blackmail me for it."

"Blackmail? How was that going to work?" Emily asked

"She's got video," Jim replied. "If I wouldn't hire her, she threatened to show it to you."

"Really? Have her bring it tomorrow so we can watch it together."

"Shit!" Rachel cursed loudly. "This piece cost me a pretty penny and it was a waste. I don't blame you for not hiring me. It's just that I need this job." She explained about her boyfriend and his apartment. "I'm desperate. I wasn't kidding when I said it had been a long time since I had fucked. And you did it really good, Jim. So-o-o fucking good." She drew out the last statement a bit lustfully, remembering the event.

"Calm down, Rachel," Emily said. "Did you like fucking Jim?"

"Hell, yes" she said. "Oh. He felt fucking great! Ten, no, a thousand times better than my current fucked up boyfriend."

"Okay," Jim interrupted. "Let's look at this again. Rachel, you had the job sown up without the sex as long as you would agree to the business trip situation. You get the bed, I get the floor. It's still yours if you will agree to that."

"Oh, that's not a problem," she said hurriedly then added pensively "except, do you really have to sleep on the floor? If your wife doesn't mind, I don't mind sharing the bed. And, uh, you can lose the sweatpants, too." Her face went hot, and she knew it was turning red.

"Oh, sweetie. She's turning as red as the heart on the mound of her pussy," Jim announced.

"Hire her, Jim." Emily said. "And be sure to bring that video with you tomorrow, Rachel. And can I have the chance to lick your pussy?"

"I've, uh, I've never done that before," she answered haltingly.

"If you let me, I think you will enjoy it."

"I'll have to think on that," she answered.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. See you when you get home Jim."

"Bye, dear," Jim replied before turning back to Rachel. "Two more questions," he said." First, as you said, business is business. When it's time to work, I need to know that I can count on you to do the work, not be playing around and trying to get me to fuck you all day. After work is done, there will be plenty of time to fuck if you so desire, but not every day as you tried to promise. Is that agreeable?"

"Yes, sir."

"Lose the sir," he continued. "We're pretty laid back around here. So, no fucking during work time. Having said that, you don't start work until Monday, and I am off regular duty so that I can find a new secretary. Since I now have a new secretary, I am no longer on work hours. So, my final question is, would you like to fuck some more?"

"Oh, hell yes," she cooed as she put her arms around his neck and reached to pull him down to the bed again while kissing him.

Present day.

"Damn," said Dave. "I'd love to see that pussy. And that video. Do you still have it?"

"It's her video," Emily answered. "If it still exists, she has it."

"So, what happened with her boyfriend?'

"She moved out. She has a place of her own, now, but she's not really dating anyone else. There is only one guy she ever seems to have sex with on a regular basis, and he isn't available for a total life together."

"You mean Dad is the only one she ever fucks?"

"No. She is very devoted to him, but I think she might go out with another every once in a while. But it isn't very often and I think she would like more with him. She knows she can't have him fully, though. Even so, she doesn't seem to be with anyone else very often."

"Wow," said Dave. "That's intense. Did you end up doing it with her, too?"

"Oh, yes. The very next night. She even gathered up enough courage to eat my pussy, too. She and I still get together once in a while, usually along with your father."

"So, just how many people have you been with?"

"Hard to say, sweetie. Remember your dad and I have been to a couple of orgies and you don't go around counting the people in attendance. You just start fucking with everyone else. I can tell you about some, though. There are the Nelsons as I said earlier, and The Baxters."

"Dad's business partner?"

"Mm-mm," she said affirmatively. "And his wife. And George Abernathy."

"Shit! You fucked my science teacher?"

"Don't spread that around. His wife doesn't know about it. It was before he knew her."

"I wonder what that did for my grades."

"Your grades were earned by you fair and square, sweetie. Your Aunt Susan and your Uncle Bill."

"You did it with your sister?"

"Remember, Sue and I were in the same bedroom growing up. Hers was the first pussy I ever had. Damn, it's sweet. We would wait until we were sure Mom and Dad were asleep and one or the other of us would crawl over to the other's bed then we would just start sucking away on each other's cunts. Bill's the one who popped my cherry. Sue's too, for that matter. Mom wasn't home, Dad was already gone by then, and Sue and I were in our room eating each other out and sucking on each other's clits. Just when I was about to cum, Bill walked in to the room. We figured we had to let him fuck us so that he would keep quiet. But it was a great feeling having his cock in our pussies."

"Shit, mom," Dave said. "You were sucking clit with your sister while her boyfriend was in the house and he didn't know?"

"Well, he wasn't her boyfriend at the time. See, your Uncle Bill is our brother."

"What?!" Dave nearly screamed in unbelief. "But they're married."

"Yes, baby," Emily replied. "It was very natural for them to marry after all that happened. Especially the night he popped her cherry. Didn't you think I gave in to letting you fuck me sort of easily? That's because I have engaged in incest before."

"Shit! How old were you all?"

"I was sixteen and Sue seventeen when we started doing each other. Bill caught us when I was eighteen and they were nineteen. A year later, I met your dad. They were already married by then, and as your dad and I got more serious, I stopped doing it with them, until we opened our marriage up to other lovers. Sue was one of the first ones I called after we had been fucking the Nelsons for a while, and her pussy is still as sweet as ever."

"So, Aunt Sue and Uncle Bill are twins?"

"Right."

"And Uncle Bill was Aunt Sue's first male fuck?"

"Not just first, but only. She still doesn't fuck any other men. She and Bill have agreed that I can enter into sexual relations with either of them or both of them together once in a while, but other than that, they neither one see other people."

"Wait a minute. Your maiden name is Evers. Uncle Bill and Aunt Sue have the last name Edgerton. Is there something I don't know?"

"He had his name changed and a whole new profile of his life worked up so that he and Sue could marry."

"Oh. So, what was so special about what happened when they first did it?" Dave asked. "You said it was natural for them to be together after that because of what happened."

"It was a difficult situation," began Emily. "We chose to do it in our room so that while Bill fucked me for the first time Sue would be there to support me if I needed help, and then I, her. I went first, for some reason, then the next night, it was Sue's turn. It wasn't going very well with her and none of us knew what to do to fix it."

"What happened to make it alright?"

"Mom walked into the room."

"Oh, fuck."

"That's what we all thought."

"I hear a story coming on."

"It seems it's a day for telling you the stories about how things got to be the way they are."

Unknown day of the week, many years earlier.

Bill Evers was in turmoil. He couldn't believe what had happened the last couple of days. It was just too unreal. But, it was happening. Last night, he had popped his sister Emily's cherry and tonight, it was Sue's turn: his absolutely gorgeous twin. At least he thought of her that way. What they didn't know was that it was his first time, too. He wished that Sue would have gone first. Emily was always the more adventurous one, though. It had probably taken some doing to get Sue to go along with eating each other's pussies.

He loved Emily, of course. But he was much closer to his twin, Sue. He adored her. He loved her long dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He thought her legs were absolutely perfect, and her breasts, though only a B cup, seemed just right on her smaller body. She was the reason that last night had been the first time he fucked a girl, and he wished it had been her. Still, he was very nervous about tonight. His love for Sue was so strong that he didn't want anything to mess up their relationship with each other. He wouldn't be able to stand it if she began to hate him.

It seemed to take forever for the evening to pass. Finally, Stephanie Evers called it a night and pushed everyone off to bed. Still, he had to wait another hour to be sure that she was asleep before heading to the girls' room.

As he entered the hall quietly, he listened for any sound that might indicate something wrong. Everything seemed okay. He paused at his mother's room, but it sounded like she was indeed asleep. Then he went to the room Sue and Emily shared together and knocked quietly. Emily opened the door and he walked in, his dick hardening at the thought of what was going to happen. He would be with his twin sister, and he really wanted it.

"She's all yours, Bill," Emily said as she swept her hand towards Sue's bed after closing the door. "Just like it was last night with me, I stay in the room and watch. You won't do anything that we don't want you to do, understand?"

"Of course, Em," he replied.

"Then go ahead and take your pj's off and let's get the fucking show on the road." Emily laughed at her own joke. Neither Bill or Sue found it funny.

Bill dropped his pj bottoms, freeing his already stiff cock underneath. He heard Emily gasp as his six inches came out in full view before he moved towards the bed. "Sue?" he said uneasily. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. If you're not ready, I'll understand. I can just go back to my room."

"No, Bill," she answered nervously. "I want this. I really do. Now is as good a time as any, and I'm glad it will be you."

He reached down and kissed her gently. As he slid the sheet down off her beautiful naked body, his breathing stopped. For only the second time since they had been six years old, he saw his sister's body without the hindrance of clothes, the first being just a few days earlier when he walked in on the girls pleasuring each other, and he marveled at the beautiful B cup breasts and sparsely haired pussy. He crawled on top of her and started kissing her, a long, passionate, lovers kiss. As he withdrew from that kiss, he saw Emily out of the corner of his eye watching them. She had her night gown off and was pushing her fingers into her own pussy.

Shakily, he placed his hand between Sue's legs and felt her pussy for the first time. It was so soft to his touch and he was beside himself with excitement. He was in heaven, he thought to himself. Gradually, he started to rub her pussy lips and gently probe inside with his fingers. She began to push herself into his hand and her breathing came in short gasps. When he finally mounted her, she moved her legs as wide as she could. He pushed and heard her grunt in pain. "Are you okay?" he asked

"It hurts, Bill"

He tried again with the same reaction. After several unsuccessful attempts, he was ready to give up. Sue began to cry. "What do we do, Em?" he asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" she said. I was a virgin until last night, remember? You're the one with all the experience."

"No, I'm not. Last night was my first time, too"

"You mean to tell me you haven't been laying any of the girls you dated?"

"First, there haven't been all that many, and second, no, I haven't been with any of them. None of them seemed the right one to be with. I wouldn't have done it with you last night either, if I had had a choice."

Just then the door opened and all three looked into the eyes of their mother.

"Oh, shit," said Emily.

"Oh, fuck," said Bill.

"Well," said Stephanie. "Not yet, although not for lack of trying."She walked over to the bed where Sue lay crying. "Sue, honey. It's okay, dear. Mama's here. I'll help you through it.

The three siblings stared, Flabbergasted. This was their mother, and she was saying she was going to help her son fuck her daughter.

"Fuck me," said Emily without thinking.

"Your turn was last night, dear," her mother replied

"You knew?"

"I always know, sweetheart. I know about you and Sue being with each other, and last night I was right outside that door in case you needed me. Just like tonight," Stephanie answered. "Now. Here's what I want you to do. Bill lay down on your back. Sue, snuggle up into his left arm laying on your side with your head on his chest. Now, just lay there, feeling each other's bodies next to your own." The two siblings obeyed, Bill wrapping his left arm around his sister.

"Good," said Stephanie. "See, the problem here isn't that it hurts, but why it hurts so much. First, you're both way too tense, so we need to help you relax. Bill, let me tell you what's going through Sue's mind. Until you told everyone just a minute ago that last night was your first time to be with a girl, we all thought you had some experience. I thought you probably lost your virginity to that slut Cindy two years ago. Since this is her first time, she's thinking you won't be able to not compare her to the other ones you've had, including Emily, of course, and she's scared that she won't be good enough and you will end up not wanting her or anything to do with her. Now, do you consider that a possibility?

"No," he answered sheepishly.

"Tell her how you feel, son. She needs to know. The whole truth. All of it."

Bill swallowed hard and looked at his mother with a bit of fear in his eyes. How could he reveal to any of them what he really felt? Did his mom know? How could she know?

"Go on, Bill. It's alright. Be honest about it and let her know."

He swallowed again trying to get his mouth to work, fear causing his throat to go dry. "I've always loved you, Sue, and nothing could make me ever stop loving you," he finally said. "You are the reason I never slept with any one before last night."

"I think that deserves a kiss, Sue," said her mother. Sue was already moving to do so. "Sue, Bill is thinking about how much he wants to be with you and that he doesn't want to hurt you. He's thinking along the same lines as you were: that if he hurts you, you will hate him and he couldn't handle that. Show him how you feel about that.

"Oh, Bill," Sue said. "I've been in love with you for more than two years. I know you would never purposely hurt me, and I will always love you." She reached up and kissed him again, this time swirling her tongue in his mouth as deeply as she could.

"See, the fact is," began Stephanie again, "both of you have fallen in love with the other, but were afraid to show it because of the fear of losing what you have. But now you know that that won't happen. I've known for some time that you two were going to end up in each other's arms like this. It's what's meant to be. It feels natural to you laying there like that, doesn't it?"

"It sure does," said Bill. That brought another wild kiss from Sue and he just pulled her tighter into his arms.

"Good," Stephanie continued. "Now you will be a little more relaxed. But there's still a way to go before you're ready for what's going to happen. Sue, honey, I won't lie. This is going to hurt. A lot. But the pain won't last long. Bill, since last night was your first time with a girl, I suppose that you haven't ever given a girl oral sex."