Tabby Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, ma'am."

"Okay. That means your technique will not be very practiced, but just let Sue guide you and tell you what she likes. Doing this will help loosen her up slightly and also get her juices flowing. That's the other problem you were having. She was too dry for you to enter her. Go on and give it a try."

Bill lowered himself on the bed till his mouth was even with Sue's pussy. He tentatively stuck out his tongue and licked her slit, dipping it inside her hole.

"Go upwards, Bill. Suck on my clit. You could flick your tongue over it, too."

"How do I find it?" he asked.

"Here," she said. "I'll show it to you." She reached down and pulled the lips of her pussy open. "See that little nodule at the top? Suck on that."

Bill moved to obey, eager to give his sister all the pleasure he could. He could feel his dick growing hard again as he sucked and licked her pussy.

"Fuck," she said. "That's it. Alternate between the clit and other parts of my pussy."

"Let's switch things around a bit," their mother said after a few minutes. "Sue, you suck Bill's Cock, too."

Sue immediately lowered herself into a sixty-nine position with her mouth by his cock and started kissing it. Before long, she was sucking it deep into her mouth and he was responding to her kisses and sucking as he continued licking her pussy. "Easy, baby," cautioned her mother at her eagerness. "We don't want him to cum yet. That needs to happen in your pussy this first time. I know. You pulled out last night so you wouldn't get Emily pregnant, but it's okay, dear. I've been giving both you girls the pill for years now." With both of them giving the other oral, Bill's cock was once again standing tall, and her twat leaking juices readily.

"Okay, Bill," Stephanie said. "Get on your knees." He moved to comply. "Sue, you too, with your ass toward him. Bill do not enter her until I tell you. What's going to happen is that I will help her relax her pussy even more until it is opened as much as is possible. Then when I slap your ass, thrust forward with all you got into her cunt. Don't stop until you're all the way in then just hold it there. Don't pull back out of her for anything. Understand?"

"Yes, Mama."

"Okay. I want you to stroke yourself to keep your dick hard while I take care of your sister. But do it slowly. You're not trying to get off, only keeping it hard. Sue, put your head on the pillow and relax as much as you can while keeping your ass in the air." Stephanie removed a vibrator from the pocket of her robe and turned it on as Sue did as she was told. Then she reached under her daughter's body and found her slit, placing the vibrator where it would feel very good to her virgin hole and do the most good without penetrating.

"Oooooh, that feels good," Sue moaned as she felt the tool against her clit. The vibrations were seriously arousing her and she felt her pussy producing even more of the juice it would need to aid her in being penetrated by Bill's dick. "Oh fuck. I'm starting get very wet, mama. Oh fuck. Keep that up and I'm going to cum."

"That's the idea, baby," her mother said. "Let it go when it hits you. Bill, get ready. Make sure you're positioned correctly to enter her." He moved to where he had the head of his cock just inside the hole of her pussy and waited.

Oh, fuck," Sue moaned and her mother moved her other hand to prepare to slap her son's ass as he moved into position. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, ffuuu (slap) uuu (Slam)uuck!" she screamed.

"Hold it in Bill. Don't pull out." He found he desperately wanted to move out and back in, but fought the desire. "Sue, it's alright now. It won't ever hurt that bad again. Now, any time Bill fucks you, he can enter more slowly, and it will feel a lot better."

"I'm okay, Mama. The pain is lessening, now."

"That's good, sweetie. Now wiggle your ass a bit to loosen your pussy a little more and let it get used to the cock inside you. It's up to you to tell Bill when he can start pumping his cock in you. When you're ready, just tell him and he'll start fucking you."

"Go ahead, my love," Sue said after wiggling around on his dick to loosen herself a little. "I want to feel you fuck me."

"Go slow, son"

"I want to kiss him. When can we switch around to where we are facing each other, Mama."

"Let him do a few strokes, baby. You need to be sure that you are well opened before switching, or it will take longer to get back in."

Bill backed his dick nearly all the way out before pushing slowly back in. He couldn't help letting out a moan as he felt the smooth walls of her very tight pussy gripping his cock."Fuck, you feel good, Sue. I love you so much. I don't ever want to stop doing this with you."

"I don't ever want to be away from you, either. I love you, Bill. Emily, don't take this the wrong way, but I love Bill more than you. I like what we do, but he's everything to me. Fuck me, my beautiful lover. I love you more than anything in the world."

Slowly, they began to get a good rhythm going, and their breathing increased with their lustful love for each other.

"Okay, lovebirds," said Stephanie after a couple of minutes. "You can get back to where you are facing each other if you want. I think you can handle everything on your own from here on.'

"Thank you, Mama," said Sue as Bill withdrew and she quickly turned over so that she could wrap her arms around her loving brother and kiss him while he fucked her pussy as deeply as he could. He lay back down on top of her once she was on her back and pushed his dick into her hot cunt again. This time, it was her turn to moan. "I will never let another man into my pussy. My body belongs to you only, Bill. I won't even share it with Emily if you don't want me to. And I would never share it with anyone else ever."

"My beautiful sister. I will do my best to keep you happy. You are my life. And as far as you and Emily are concerned, I can live with that once in a while. But from now on, you will only sleep with me. I will be your man, and no other woman could have a chance to try to take me away from you. From now on, it will be the two of us together when we go to sleep."

He could feel her legs wrap around his back and her arms around his neck as they plied each other with kisses, telling each other how much they loved each other. Stephanie once again drew the vibrator out of the robe pocket where she had placed it after slapping Bill's ass. Then, she turned towards Emily's bed and dropped her robe on the floor, revealing her DD size tits and shaved pussy. She sat on the bed and held the vibrator up for Emily to take as they watched the two lovers consummate their relationship with their first fuck. Emily grabbed it quickly and turned it on before sticking it into her wanting twat.

"Would you like to eat my pussy, Em?" Stephanie asked. "I'll gladly return the favor."

"Sure, Mama," her daughter replied as the moaning continued from the other bed.

As mother and daughter fell on to the bed to enjoy each other's cunts, all they could hear from the other side of the room was the squeaking of the bed and the couple's moans.

Present day.

Damn, that's hot," said Dave as his cock grew hard again from the story. "No wonder they fit together so well."

"Their love is so strong, a tornado couldn't tear them apart. It's even stronger than your father's and mine."

"How long did they fuck for that night?"

"Probably half an hour. I was still doing Mama when they stopped and went to get a shower together. I didn't see Sue then until next morning. I thought she was probably up already, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Then, as I sat drinking some orange juice, she appeared in the kitchen wearing one of Bill's T-shirts and, as I noted when she bent over to get a skillet out of the cabinet, nothing else. From that night on, she always slept in his room with him. For the first time in my life, I had a room to myself. She did make time for me once in a while, and so did he. Sometimes, it was the three of us. But she was his completely and he, hers from that time on."

"You know, if I did that with Tabitha, you'd fucking kill me," Dave said

Emily thought for a moment. "If you ever touch your sister inappropriately I will see to it that you never fuck again."

"See?" said Dave with wry grin.

"However," continued Emily more gently, "having sex, making love, with a willing partner, especially if there is love between the two, and I mean real love not just lust, is not inappropriate." She paused a few seconds. "You know," she said after some thought, "I think I ought to set up a date with Sue. Don't let me forget to call her later today. I really feel like sucking the fluids from her sweet cunt."

Dave just stared at her with a look of astonishment. " Uh, sure, Mom," he said finally. "W-would it be okay if I watched? Fuck! Would she let me fuck her?"

Emily laughed. "She might let you watch. I'll ask her if she minds letting you in on the action. But I doubt that she'll let you fuck her. She and Bill really don't do it with others."

"How did the name change happen?"

"Your grandmother knew someone who could get it done quietly. She had to pay the price, though."

"What was that?"

"She had to let him fuck her. She said it was a win-win, as far she was concerned. I guess the guy was pretty good at both things."

"I guess so. Okay, I've got to know. How did the swinging stuff all come about?"

Emily rolled over on the bed, facing toward her son, her tits resting one atop the other. "You remember that apple tree that use to be out back?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's where that story begins. There was a reason we had it cut down. Anyone who climbed up it could see into J.J. and Becca's back yard. I could just see one of you kids climbing that thing to look over and seeing your parents fucking the next-door neighbors. That happened with me. I was up on a ladder in that tree getting some apples and looked over to see Jeremy "J.J." Nelson eating the pussy of a woman who wasn't his wife, Rebecca. I didn't know what to think. J.J. and Becca were our friends and here he was cheating on her. The woman turned out to be Becca's sister, by the way. Later that evening, Becca called and invited Jim and I to dinner, where we got to meet her. I'll tell you the story of that first very strange night. But before I do, I want you to know something. That night," she began with moistened eyes threatening to spill tears down her cheeks, "was the closest your dad and I ever came to having our marriage ruined. It was a very close call, and for a minute or two, I wasn't sure if I was going to be married anymore. I had kept it a secret what went on between Sue, Bill and I, and your father was very upset about that. It hurt him very deeply. Remember this. When you have the right girl, don't keep any secrets. Make it rule number one. No secrets between lovers. Lovers doesn't mean whoever it is you happen to be fucking. Lovers mean the one person you will spend the rest of your life with, can't live without, love completely and totally. The person you would give up fucking all others for if they asked, is your lover. Don't keep any secrets form that one. Because secrets can destroy a marriage just as quickly as an affair. Understand?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Good," Emily said. "Now, on with the story"

Unknown day of the week, twelve to fourteen years earlier.

Jim and Emily walked up the pathway to the front door of their neighbors' house. Emily had no idea what she was going to do about what she had seen. Jeremy and Rebecca Nelson had been friends since they first moved in some years earlier before the kids were even born. As becca's friend, she knew she should tell her about J.J.'s cheating, but if she did, then she knew there would be trouble all the way around, and it would probable ruin the friendship of all four of them.

Becca answered the door when they rang the bell. Emily gasped at the sight before her. Her friend was wearing the shortest, tightest, lowest cut gauze dress she had ever seen. It was so short that the bottom of the cheeks of her noticeably bare ass were visible when she turned around in it. It was also obvious that she didn't wear a bra, as her nipples and large areolas were visible under the white dress.

Hi, Em," she said cheerfully." How you doin' Jim? Come on in and join the fun."

Jim and Emily stepped through the door and Emily almost gasped again. There, sitting next to J.J. was the very girl she had seen him with earlier, and she wore even less clothes then becca had on. She had on a two-piece outfit that left her midriff bare, the top barely covering her substantial breasts, and a skirt so short it could have been made for a child.

"This is my sister, Sally," Becca began. "Dinner's just getting on the table. Why don't we eat?"

During the dinner, conversation seemed normal. There were no big surprises, but Emily kept starring daggers at J.J. She was pissed that he would cheat on her best friend. But, more confusing was the fact that J.J. was openly flirting with his sister-in-law and even playing with her ass and tits once in a while with his wife looking on. After dinner, things got more interesting.

"Jim," said J.J. "We've got something to tell you and Emily about. We hope that you will be open to this, but if not, we'll understand, and hope that you will still see us as friends."

"This sounds serious, J.J."

"Well, in a manner of speaking, it is. Earlier today, Emily was picking some apples in your tree out back, and we know she saw what was going on over here."

"Em," said Jim. "You didn't say anything to me about something going on. What happened?"

Emily's face began to turn red as she answered. "J.J. was... he had..."

"It's alright, Emily," said J.J. "You can say it right out loud."

"Oh, hell," she said. "J.J. was eating Sally's pussy. Oh Becca, I'm so sorry. I saw them as plain as I see you now. She was naked and J.J. had his face buried between her legs. I know I should have told you right away. Please don't be mad at me."

"Why should I be mad at you?"

"Because I didn't call you and tell you of J.J.'s cheating right away. I'll help any way that I can when the divorce goes through."

Becca laughed. "Em, dear. There's not going to be any divorce. Both J.J. and I enjoy Sally's pussy quite often. You just happened to see it before we could let you know it was okay."

Emily stared at her friend confusedly. "Look," Becca continued. "J.J. and I are very open with our bodies. We both have had other partners. Most often, we do it together, but once in a while, we'll be on our own. The main thing is to always be honest and don't keep any secrets. If I meet someone I want to fuck, J.J.'s going to know about it, usually before that other person does."

"That's part of why we invited you here tonight," said J.J. "So that you would know that I'm not cheating behind Becca's back. But there's more. Sometimes, we engage in a threesome. Sometimes it's just me with Sally, and sometimes it's just Becca with Sally."

The door bell rang at that moment. " That will be my date," said Sally. She got up and kissed both Jeremy and Rebecca as she headed for the front door. Emily noticed that she took the opportunity to feel between the legs of both of them. "Let me know how things go," she said.

"I'll be horny enough when you get back to have some fun either way," said Becca. Sally swept out the door into the arms of her date and was gone.

"I enjoy pussy as well as cock," said Becca. "I would love to see what yours is like, Em. Does that shock you?"

"Well, no, I guess not. I thought you were the type for male only, but that's okay."

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" her friend asked.

"Yes," she replied rather sheepishly.

"What?" said Jim suddenly. "When? Who the fuck with?"

"Easy Jim. It was before I even knew you, mostly.

"Mostly?!"

"I stopped when we started getting serious."

"Who was it with, Em?"

"It was with Sue."

"Your sister?!" he was almost livid.

"Slow down, Jim," Becca jumped in. "Look. We want to invite you two into the fun. Both of you. That means, that both of you will be able to have fun with me, and J.J. will get to fuck your wife. Jim, wouldn't you like the chance to feel this pussy wrapped around your dick?" she cooed as she lifted her dress to show off her bare cunt. "Like I said, we make it work because we don't keep secrets from each other. I know this is a lot to take in. Why don't you two go into the bedroom and talk things over. Take all the time you need and J.J. and I will be here when you are ready to tell us what you've decided." With that she pushed them into the bedroom and pulled the door shut.

Emily sat on the bed as her husband paced back and forth at the end of it. " I can't believe this." he said. "I just fucking can't believe this."

"Jim," Emily began, "please calm down. Like I said, I stopped when you and I started getting serious. Sue understood that. So did Bill. Can't you accept it?

"What's Bill got to do with it?"

Emily's face grew hot, but she didn't reply.

"Fuck," said Jim. "Were you fucking him too? What the hell, Em?

"Jim, please try to understand. Bill was both Sue's and my first Fuck. He did me one night and her the next."

"Shit," he said. " Could this be more convoluted?"

"Well there is the fact that he's also our brother."

"Damn it, Em." Jim finally sat down, feeling rather weak. "Shit. They seem so normal."

"They are, sweetie."

"I just can't wrap my head around all this."

"The big question is what are we going to do about the invitation that J.J. and Becca are giving us. I like her, Jim. I don't want to lose her friendship."

"No, the big question is what are we going to do about us. I'm still stuck on the fact that you are fucking your siblings."

"Were fucking my siblings, dear. I haven't been with either of them since I started getting serious about you. I love you and I wouldn't jeopardize that for anything."

"I don't know, Em. You kept this from me all these years. How am I supposed to feel?"

"I'm sorry, Jim," Emily said as she began to cry. "I didn't want to hurt you. I thought that I could just let it all go, not tell anyone, and it would be like it didn't happen. I thought not telling you would be the best way to go. You wouldn't have to know what I did and I wasn't going to do it ever again. And I haven't. Ever since we started getting serious, the only one for me has been you." Her tears were falling down her cheeks as she spoke.

"I'm sorry, Em," Jim said at last. "I should have known that you did that for me. Forgive me? I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Will you forgive me?"

"Sweetie, there isn't anything to forgive. You stopped before we were really together, and that means that you weren't cheating on me. I mean, I knew that there were bound to be others before me. I guess this isn't any different."

"What about J.J. and Becca. What do we tell them about their proposal?"

"How do you feel about what their asking?"asked Jim. "Would you like to have sex with her?"

"Her pussy did look inviting, don't you think? I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't like to suck some of the juices out of that. It's been years, Jim" she said hesitantly. "The only pussy I've tasted since before we started fucking has been my own. Sometimes I miss the sweetness of Sue's box. But if you say no, then that will be the end of it. Both of us have to agree to do it or neither of us does, okay? What do you think? Would you like to fuck her? I have no doubt the minute she flashed her cunt at you your dick started getting hard."

"Shit," he said. "My dick gets hard when the wind blows perfume across my nose. Hell, all this talk about pussy has it rock solid now."

"I love you, Jim. I always will, and no one can take me away from you. Not J.J., not Becca, not Sue, no one. I kind of want to do this. I haven't seen what J.J.'s cock looks like, but I get horny, too, with all this talk, and I wouldn't mind seeing his dick. Still, it's up to you. I'm game if you are, but if you're not, we'll just go home and fuck each other."