Tabby Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

J.J. and Becca waited in the living room of their home. She had pulled her dress back into place, and sat on the couch across from her husband. Every once in a while, she would let her legs open, teasing him with the sight of her pussy, but mostly they waited.

"I hope this wasn't a mistake," she finally said. "I want the chance to be with them, but not at the expense of their friendship or their marriage."

"Why would you think it could cost them their marriage?"

"Jim didn't know about Emily and her sister having sex. Something like that could cause a big split."

"Jim's a sensible guy. I'm sure that he knew that there would be someone before he was in the picture. It happened before they were together. Surely he'll not hold a grudge over something that occurred before they were even going together."

"Let's hope so," said Becca. "I hear the bedroom door opening. We'll know as soon as they get out here if they are still alright with each other."

Becca watched as Jim and Emily came into view. As soon as she saw them, a smile came to her face, and she stood up pulling the dress she wore up over her head to take it off. J.J. turned and saw that before the couple had exited the bedroom, they had removed all their clothes, and both looked excited to get started with enjoying a good fuck.

Present day.

"Damn," said Dave. "You actually entered the room naked?'

"We thought that was the best way to let them know our answer."

"Damn! That's fucking hot!"

"As nervous as I was, I was feeling anything but hot at the time," she replied. "J.J. was almost as fast removing his clothes as Becca was." She smiled at the remembrance and gave a short chuckle. "It takes a little longer to undo a belt buckle, button and zipper on a pair of pants then it does to whip a gauze dress over your head. But, there he was, cock jutting out in front of him and jumping around like it was searching for a pussy to enter. I looked at Jim one last time to be sure that he was okay with this and he nodded his head towards me like he was saying 'go ahead,' so I got down on my knees and stuffed J.J.'s cock in my mouth and just started sucking. At first, I went rather slow. I kept thinking that I was sucking somebody's cock other than my husband's. It felt like I was cheating on him. Then I pulled off and looked to see what he was doing. He was getting a blow job from Becca the same as I was giving her husband. So, I sort of relaxed, though not completely, and went back to sucking J.J.'s cock again.

"Then I felt something below me. I pulled off to look, and there was Becca sliding under me. She started eating my pussy as I was sucking off her husband. Then I could feel her moving every couple of seconds and had to look again. While she was sucking on my cunt, Jim was fucking hers. I renewed my efforts when I saw that because it got me even hornier.

"I heard Jim say 'fuck, that's tight' and I let up again off J.J., although I kept jacking his dick this time. Then Becca was screaming into my cunt and as I watched Jim's cock disappear and reappear in and out of her hole, I saw her pushing up to him and then she released. She squirted a load of her cum all over Jim's cock and abdomen. That was enough to set me off. I shouted 'oh, fuck,' and sprayed my own juices all over Becca's face and down her throat.

"Then I turned around and as I straddled her head, I started licking her pussy with Jim's cock still in it. She started doing the same to me as J.J. entered me from behind. So, there we were. J.J. fucking me, Jim fucking Becca, and the two of us in a sixty-nine-position eating each other's cunts."

"Fuck," Dave said as he started tugging at his rod. Emily grabbed his hands and moved them to her body instead so that he had to leave it be.

"It wasn't long before I heard Jim let out a yell and he pushed his cock as deep as he could into Becca. I knew he was cumming with that and it was really hot watching him fill her with his jizz. It set me off again and I not only got Becca's face, but also J.J.'s legs. That set him off and he filled my cunt with his cum. I could feel his dick throbbing as he pumped his load into me and I could feel it flooding my cunt. That set me off again.

"As Jim pulled his cock out of Becca's pussy, I cleaned it up with my mouth, licking both his and her cum from it. But she wasn't done and as he withdrew, she sprayed the two of us again. Then I started cleaning her up and sucking Jim's cum from her pussy. I could feel her returning the favor as J.J.'s cum dripped from my fuck hole, too. And that was just the beginning of the night."

"Shit," said Dave. "I would never have believed this if it was someone else telling me. I would hit them square in the mouth for spreading lies about you.

"Listen. There are rules to this game. Becca came over the next day to explain that to us. It's vital that the married couple keep their marriage in mind. At the end of the day, neither is to be in someone else's bed. They must be together and remind each other of their love for one another. Never, ever keep secrets. I mean absolutely never! Remember rule one. No secrets between lovers. It's that important. In fact, put an exclamation point after the sentence instead of a period. If I am thinking about fucking someone, I will tell your father, usually before the fact. If he doesn't want me to fuck that particular person, then I don't do so. It's the same with him. I have final say on whether he can fuck someone or not. Once in a while, there will be spur of the moment things, like what just happened here and with Rachel, but not often. It is important to keep those to a minimum. We keep books on who we do it with, too. Your dad always has the right to look in mine and I always have the right to look in his. Never forget to add a name to the book. Never purposefully keep it out. If you hide the fact that you are fucking someone from the other person, that is cheating. That's why as soon as possible, I will tell him about us today. I almost lost him that night because I hadn't told him about my family. I won't risk that again. Ever. If he had said no to that offer then, what happened with us today would not have gone the way it has. You would not have had a chance with me at all. It is that important. Understand?"

"I understand," said Dave.

"Now, since all this talk has gotten that monster of yours standing at attention again, what say we get down to some serious fucking again"

"Sure," he answered. Emily drew his dick into her mouth and started sucking it.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers