All Comments on 'Table for One Ch. 05'

by cranesgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

These two are definitely worthy of a longer story. Thank you. 5 stars.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 8 years ago
beautiful ..

I love stories of slow discovery, of caring and sharing. Please continue this sweet journey. Lucky Raine - it took me 60 yrs to finally accept and begin to explore the girl locked inside.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 8 years ago
I'm a sucker...

...for slow romantic T&C stories. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eager

I'm anxiously awaiting another chapter of this story. The self-doubt and vulnerability of each of the characters with the passion btwn them makes the story very enticing.

cranesgirlcranesgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
next ch

Hiya! Next ch is almost finished so you can expect an update really soon.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Yay! They made love and it was wonderful!

Also hilarious that I just shared of myself in the last comment how much I could relate to Raine because I went through that same period before I went all the way - and I'm not talking about sex. Then you sweetly say in your preamble that you hope you've done TS women justice. HUGS Darling! I can assure you that you have. Just loved Carol. Reminds me of my plus-sized cousin, one of the sweetest women on the planet and one of the first in my family to accept me. (I certainly never had sex with her however).

Anyway, talk about true-to-life, honest feelings, and wet sex. You're a true literary artist and please never go into Carol-like self-deprecation because you, m'love, are brilliant.

xoxo,

Di

AmputeesarefunAmputeesarefunalmost 7 years ago
Thank You .. So Human oved it .

Thank you , I am a Trans , well a woman now . I dont get made as an ex guy . I loved the story and at one point Raines pain made me so cry all or nearly all "GIRLS" go through this sort of close family destruction . I always just wanted to be me and now I am in every way . :-) ..Smiles as a post op .. GIRL .. I only hope I meet my Carol ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm crying..

Because how wonderful your writing is. How real your characters are and there's no more... Beautiful. Thank you

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Sadly, yet another unfinished story...........

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading al the chapters and this is such a great story that challenges you to think about image and perception and the way society can kill your self esteem. Carol and Raine deserve that happiness and romantic relationship for who they are on the inside and outside! 5 STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous