Table for Two Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to thank you for today," Stephanie said from behind her, "I had a wonderful time."

"I did too," Emily could only agree, "But so far this feels like the best part."

"Yeah, that's how I feel too," Stephanie replied, finishing up Emily's hair at her sides, "Almost done. So what's next?"

Emily shrugged casually. She took a deep breath, trying to hide the rush she felt as she said, "So anyway, dad isn't home tonight."

Stephanie's hands stopped moving, "No shame, huh?"

Emily's hormones were taking her for a ride now. She might be confused otherwise, but now all it took was the memory of what she experienced at the club to know exactly what her body wanted.

"Hey, we're both thinking about it," Emily said. She reached down with her right, using just her index finger to draw crazy shapes on Stephanie's naked right knee coming up from behind her, "You were offering a helping hand a few days ago, remember? I'm just taking you up on your offer. No backsies."

When the teen's right hand came to touch Emily's, she quickly took hold of it and moved it forward, under her top, resting it on her bare stomach. Emily couldn't help but compare it to her previous boyfriends - her sister's hand was small, warm and gentle.

Stephanie was still both a girl and Emily's sister, making her pretty much the last person that would naturally come to the 20 year old girl's mind as a potential hookup. But her excited young body said otherwise and Emily didn't have enough willpower to fight it.

She felt the teen scoot closer from behind, her hot breath tickling her neck and shoulders as she whispered, "Do you really want to do this?"

Just a couple of weeks ago, Emily would have laughed at anyone who would suggest that. But their experience at the table in the club was more life-changing than she originally thought. It was clear Sam thought of it as an accident, but what happened between the sisters back then was much more than that. Emily tried to forget it and tell herself it was nothing special. But she couldn't think of anything more exceptional. Being as turned on as she was now, the need for stimulation brought back all the blissful details of that evening. Both the teen's affectionate lovemaking and the ecstasy she felt with Stephanie's head between her legs were forever burned in the 20 year old's mind, now fresh as if it was yesterday.

Back then she didn't know it was her sister. Now every piece of her mind screamed how wrong this was. She would reject Stephanie, go to the bathroom, finger herself and be done with it.

She took a breath to say it. A brief flash of a girl's mouth against her pussy and she heard herself say, "Yes."

Emily still thought they were going to stop. But before she realized what she said, she could feel her sister's left hand pull her hair away to reveal her neck. The older sister opened her mouth to object just as a pair of soft lips connected with the sensitive tissue, sucking gently.

This was nothing like the boys she was with. They barely even kissed her anywhere, and when they did, it was quick, clumsy and emotionless, making her feel almost nothing. Eventually, she convinced herself that even though she was attracted to them physically, she was probably one of those people who don't enjoy sex.

The lips on her neck were so warm and loving, Emily could only close her eyes, biting her lip, inhaling through her nose as she enjoyed the sensation. Her head moved forward on its own to reveal more of her neck.

This was one of the ironic things about their strange situation. Emily herself wouldn't believe it if someone told her. That it took her own sister, the person whom everyone would regard as the least suitable for Emily in a sexual way, to convince Emily of the opposite what boys taught her, those people who would widely be considered the best matches for the 20 year old. Stephanie taught her that the 20 year old actually loved physical affection, that she craved intimate closeness and the sex it naturally lead to. That all of this was an unquestionably positive thing that would become an important part of her life.

The younger sister moved her mouth up to her ear, then lower again, kissing and licking all over the older girl's neck. Just like when she had her hair brushed, the tickles traveled down her spine, all the way, until they reached her center, getting more moist by the second.

She felt the teen's left hand joining her right on Emily's stomach, then moving up to cup her breasts. Stephanie held them firmly, slowly squeezing and releasing them without touching her nipples. It felt nice, but the 20 year old's attention was now on her back. When the teen took hold of her breasts, she pressed her own ones against Emily's back. She was surprised to feel her sister's nipples, as hard as her own. Just the realization that Stephanie enjoyed doing this to the point of getting turned on sent a jolt to Emily's pussy, making her long to be touched there.

After a few more moments of the gentle erotic massage, Stephanie's hands suddenly left Emily's breasts. She thought about objecting, but knew her sister well enough to trust her. Sure enough, a bit later Stephanie's delicate hands returned to being the best bra Emily ever had, a far cry from the insensitive paws of her ex-lovers. Then she felt the tips of the teen's fingers connect with her nipples, gently at first, then gradually working up a rhythm of rolling them around in tiny circles.

Emily wasn't much for nipple play, but this was unexpectedly enjoyable. She found herself breathing deeply, moaning occasionally as Stephanie's fingers seemed to glide around her nipples with just enough smooth resistance to maximize her pleasure. Stephanie must have licked them. The warm slippery friction was incredibly stimulating, more than Emily thought was possible.

Then Stephanie started gently nibbling the side of Emily's neck between her kisses, slowly moving her mouth higher. That's when the 20 year old got a strange feeling she missed something. This all felt beautiful, but something didn't fit. The teen's mouth never left her neck. How could she lick her fingers? She took a deep breath through her nose and smelled a sweet female scent, filling her pussy with warmth. Now she understood why her nipples felt more sensitive than ever before. But it was the thought that she enjoyed having her nipples massaged with the teen's juices that made her pussy twitch, spreading warmth all through her abdomen. Emily took a sharp breath, fists clenched on her own legs, her thighs flexing by instinct.

The tension rose gradually, and just as it was peaking, continuing the wonderful massage on her nipples, Emily felt the teen's wet breath on her right ear as Stephanie softly bit down on Emily's earlobe, then started pulling it away with a gentle moan. Stephanie's teeth as well as her obvious pleasure sent yet another twitch into the 20 year old's pussy. This was one signal too many and her young body reacted the only way it could, releasing a flood of pleasure as Emily's involuntary nervous system took over. The 20 year old's mouth opened silently. She was breathing in waves as her pussy spasmed repeatedly, her pelvis twitching around, searching for contact.

When the waves of pleasure ebbed away, she exhaled slowly and opened her eyes, relaxing a little.

The teen released her ear, "Did you just-"

"Yeah, a little, sorry," Emily interrupted her.

"No, I'm just surprised," Stephanie explained.

"Me too, it never happened like this before," Emily said, shaking her head slowly, "I didn't think it was possible."

Emily couldn't hold back a chuckle.

"What?" Stephanie asked.

Emily shook her head again, "You just seem to have this effect on my body. I just can't-"

"Maybe I'm just that good," Stephanie said jokingly, "It was good, right?"

Emily nodded, "It was really good, thank you."

When she felt Stephanie removing her hands from Emily's breasts, she took hold of them through her top.

"Wait," she breathed, her desire even stronger than before, "Please don't stop, this was just- I need more."

"OK," Stephanie said quietly and continued with the breast massage.

"Thank you," Emily sighed, eyes closing, losing herself in the sensation.

A while later, both sisters knew Emily's body was ready to move further and this time nipples and ear wouldn't be enough. The little orgasm released enough pressure to keep her body under control for now, but only gave her more energy and passion. Emily felt Stephanie's right hand leave her breast, traveling lower along her stomach.

It felt nice, but the older sister took hold of the hand. She wanted it all.

"I- could you do ... oral?"

She could hear her sister reply in an insecure tone, "Really?"

"Yeah, please, Steph," Emily begged for her release, "I'd really love it."

A few quiet seconds passed with no movement. Emily knew Stephanie was struggling with an uneasy decision.

"I'm sorry," Emily continued when she saw it wouldn't happen, "I understand if you say no-"

"I'll do it," the younger sister said, making Emily's heart skip a beat as her pussy spasmed in anticipation. Her sister continued as she let go of Emily and stood up next to the bed, "Just remember, there is a give and take to these things."

"Thank you, I know," Emily agreed as she expectantly looked to her right at Stephanie, "I'll do you next, I promise."

She did want to make Stephanie happy, even if it would be difficult for the straight girl. Right now, her lust got the better of her, making her crave her own release.

She wanted to put her legs on the ground to get up from the bed, only to be stopped by her sister.

"Wait," she said with her hands on Emily's shoulders, "get on your knees and turn around."

Emily was wondering if Stephanie understood her earlier request, but did as she was told.

Once she was facing the center of the bed with her feet hanging off the edge, Stephanie pushed on her shoulders, "Lean forward."

As Emily did it, Stephanie added, "All the way, just lay your cheek on the bed."

"This is really embarrassing," Emily complained, her heart beating fast as she waited in the undignified position with her ass up in the air.

Her white shirt hiked up her body, leaving her lower back and flat stomach uncovered. The shirt only stopped on her breasts, their firm shape almost undisturbed by gravity as they pressed against her bed. But she was so turned on she would do anything just to feel those tender lips on her pussy.

"Jesus Christ Em," the girl behind her exclaimed as she looked at Emily's bottoms, "I've never seen anyone so wet."

The older sister felt it too. The wet garment clung to her form closely, and already the teen must be able to see most details of her sister's intimates. Then she smelled a wave of her own arousal.

"I'm sorry, Steph," Emily apologized immediately. She knew she was wet, but now after moving around, the overpowering smell released from her core told her how much her first orgasm creamed her pants earlier. She could only imagine what the teen saw between her legs now and how strong the smell was down there.

"Don't apologize," the younger sister said slowly, "But, do you really want me to stick my tongue in there?"

"I'll do anything, Steph. Sorry, I know it's ugly. I'll do anything, just please-" Emily almost begged. She was so close, she really would do anything.

She stopped talking when she saw Stephanie crawling up her bed and looking in her face. Emily got up on all fours, then sat down on her heels, seeing it won't happen tonight.

"First of all, I'll take you up on that offer," Stephanie smiled warmly, then surprising her again as she looked deeply into Emily's eyes, "But second of all and more importantly, I need you to know that you are beautiful, everywhere."

"I guess, but not down there," Emily smirked nodding in the direction of her bottom.

"You are. Especially down there. I've seen you before Em. And I could see the outline now. It's like a juicy peach," Stephanie smiled, nodding in the same direction, "Trust me, you have a beautiful body. I was just surprised that you were so-, ready. Just give me a few moments, OK?"

Emily nodded and her sister returned back on the floor as the 20 year old leaned against the bed again, trying no to think how weird this was.

"OK, let's look at that blossom," her sister said deviously and she leaned forward, kissing Emily's naked side as the older sister felt gentle finger take the hem of her floral bottoms. She felt her face flush when the shy 20 year old realized in this position, her sister would see absolutely everything.

"No, wait!" she said and took hold of Stephanie's right hand with her own right as she raised from the bed.

The teen gave her a questioning look.

"I'm actually a bit uncomfortable with you down there," Emily started.

"A different position then?" Stephanie asked, "You wanted oral, right?"

Emily looked away and nodded, embarrassed as much at her confusion as what was happening, but held on to her sister's hand.

"Em, I can't really do that if I'm not 'down there'," Stephanie sighed, "Is there any way I can make you comfortable? Like more foreplay?"

Emily shook her head while trying to ignore the casual way her sister was talking about having sex together, an event she still couldn't wrap her head around. Foreplay wasn't necessary now, Emily's body was as ready as ever, screaming for her to let go, while her mind was saying just the opposite.

"Can we turn off the lights? At least you won't be disgusted by looking at me down there," Emily suggested.

"I'm not disgusted," Stephanie calmed her, "But this won't work unless you're comfortable. Of course we can turn them off."

Emily breathed a sigh of relief as the girl stood up and walked over to the door, flipping the switch. Clad in comfortable darkness, Emily could relax a bit. There would only be a bit of light, coming from their window, barely enough to move around once their eyes adjusted to the darkness. She laid her face down back on her bed and waited while the teen blindly stumbled her way back to Emily's feet.

"Better?" she heard her voice from behind her.

"Yeah, thank you," Emily replied.

"Is this OK, now?" Stephanie asked as Emily felt her fingers once again on the edge of her garment.

Emily nodded, then realized Stephanie couldn't see her, "It's OK now, you can take them off."

As the teen moved the garment, Emily could feel the fabric cling to her wet nethers. She could even hear the wet sound as the two separated and a wave of fresh air kissed her down there.

She was forced to remember what Stephanie said moments earlier.

Her sister found the 20 year old's nether regions attractive? Even to say it's beautiful? When she was all wet and messy like this? Just the thought it was about to happen made her pussy twitch, releasing more juice. She could feel it slowly trickle towards her pubic hair. Emily was lucky she naturally had very little hair around her lips and bottom, so it wasn't difficult to keep the whole area entirely clean. She still kept a few sparse trimmed wisps up on her pubis because she found it sexy, but her sister wouldn't get any hair into her mouth. This would be all skin on skin.

Thinking about the shape, Emily realized her sister wasn't lying. Her small inner lips, packed between the plump outer ones would form a neat vertical slit, giving her intimates the look of a peach right now. Even as a straight girl, she agreed with Stephanie those features might even look attractive. It was entirely believable the teen liked the looks and for a split second she was almost sorry for turning off the lights. In her state of high arousal, Emily found herself very curious about Stephanie's own 'blossom'. Would she also look like a neat peach?

But the smell was a different thing.

"And you don't mind the smell?" she asked uncertainly.

Stephanie kissed Emily's right butt cheek in response.

"-you kidding?" her sister asked, "Your scent is the sexiest part about this. Just feeling it makes me want to do all sorts of stuff."

She shivered as she felt Stephanie's hands take hold of her sides, her thumbs slightly spreading Emily's butt cheeks. Then Stephanie's breath closed in, almost connecting and Emily closed her eyes in anticipation. When she felt her sister withdraw, she opened them again.

Despite Stephanie's bold manner, the girl still seemed conflicted. To Emily, this was more than understandable - the girl's desire to please her older sister was probably countered by the discomfort of putting her mouth in a place it was never meant to be. The 20 year old's rational mind understood even now that, going by what's natural, that place isn't supposed to be against anyone's mouth at all, let alone someone putting their tongue inside there.

It made her remember, that if their actions followed just natural habits with full knowledge of consequences, nothing sexual would have ever happened between them. But that one freak accident set the ball rolling and now they were unable to make it stop.

Emily's head was almost spinning when she thought of all the levels on which what was about to happen was wrong and unnatural. Those fluids that were coming out of her for the past 30 minutes should never come close to, let alone inside anyone's mouth. Let alone a girl's mouth. Let alone her own sister's. The instinct not to do that was always present, even Emily felt it now and couldn't even imagine how it felt to the teen.

Finally, Emily felt the teenage tongue connect, dead center of a very sensitive place.

She yelped in shock, her bottom shaking as she screamed, "Wrong hole!"

Her sister removed her tongue and giggled, "I know."

Stephanie did this on purpose? She had damn good aim in this darkness. And in a weird way, this was just like Stephanie. In her place, Emily would have chickened out, backed off and apologized, knowing she'd find forgiveness in her sister's arms. Stephanie's approach was way different and she solved the dilemma in her own way.

Emily could only grin and shake her head. The teen hesitated to put her tongue on her sister's pussy, so she put it on her butt instead.

Stephanie continued, "I just wanted to try it."

"Not me," Emily argued.

Stephanie patted her on her bottom.

"Come on, don't be a spoilsport, you're getting the better end of this deal anyway," she heard the younger sister, before feeling the soft tongue once more. Wrong place again.

The 20 year old shivered and squirmed, struggling to hold still as the young girl wiggled her tongue all over her sensitive anus. The sensations were almost overwhelming, but the older sister managed to keep quiet this time.

"So, how does it feel?" the teen asked.

"Just weird. It's like, like you're licking my spine," Emily replied, breathing in a moment of relief. She tried to pick her sister's spirits up, "But it doesn't feel bad. I might grow to like it. Maybe."

"Funny," Stephanie said, smacking her mouth and swallowing, "That's exactly how it tastes."

"No," Emily cringed audibly.

She always washed herself properly and now, freshly out of shower, she knew she was as clean as can be, but it was still an uncomfortable image.

"Don't worry," Stephanie calmed her, "I won't make you do this to me. Just relax and enjoy it."

"Well. I said I'd-," Emily started, then was interrupted by her sister once again.

Her wet lips locked around her anus, sucking. Trying to forget what was happening, Emily had to admit it actually felt good and, closing her eyes, she finally managed to relax and enjoy it. When she both felt and heard the teen finish the most intimate kiss Emily ever experienced, she felt her pelvic muscles contract involuntarily, her anus and pussy twitching in unison.

"I said I'd do any-" Emily continued, unsuccessfully, as the teen kissed the sensitive ring again. Emily relaxed once more, expecting just another kiss, then suddenly felt pressure dead center. Before she knew what was happening, she felt the younger girl's tongue penetrate inside of her.