Table for Two Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the most difficult decision Emily could remember, she used all her willpower to force her hip to move back while she brought her left hand down and held back the teen's head.

"I'm too close," the 20 year old explained between breaths, holding her pelvic muscles to stop her pussy from spasming, "Let's try and come together."

"OK," she heard Stephanie from between her legs.

Now Emily redoubled her efforts. Her pleasure in the background but need stronger than ever, she could focus on the 18 year old. She spent a few moments just licking along the whole slit, alternating with kissing along it, making her sister breathe deeply and gasp from time to time. Stephanie was more than ready, but Emily wanted to show her affection for the teen, just like the younger girl did.

Once her sister was so stimulated she couldn't hold back thrusting her hips, Emily took hold of the teen's tight bottom with her hands and wrapped her lips on her clit, trying to push it out of it's hood as far as possible, then gently sucking it in rhythm with Stephanie's movements.

Her sister's reaction was immediate, the girl breathing deeply, barely holding back her moans as she held on to Emily's waist and pressed her breasts into Emily, her hips always grinding into the older sister's mouth. Emily added her tongue, flicking across the sensitive nub and heard her sister gently moan in response.

Stephanie didn't say anything, possibly lost in her bliss. But she didn't need to either. It couldn't have been 30 seconds before Emily felt the teen's pelvic muscles starting to tense up. She was also surprised that she recognized her sister's high wailing moan as a clear signal that Stephanie has just finished climbing the hill and would start falling any second. It was almost funny how already the sisters knew each other sexually better than anyone else.

Emily let go of the clit between her lips, Stephanie instinctively pressing it into Emily's chin, trying to get the ball rolling. The older sister pushed her hips into Stephanie's face, holding her head with her legs until her sister latched on and started sucking the 20 year old's sensitive nub. Emily's pleasure now brought her back within moments, her own muscles rigid. She almost forgot about Stephanie's need. In a final moment of clarity, she managed to put her lips around her sister's grinding clit, then closed her eyes and sucked relentlessly, starting the ride of her life.

Both sisters were now acting merely on instinct as their young bodies bathed them in blinding pre-orgasmic pleasure.

Then it happened. Emily heard a muted moan and thought Stephanie reached the peak, only to realize it was coming from her own throat as her body first shook, then froze in ecstasy. Her legs automatically pushed the head between her thighs deep into her sex until she felt a nose penetrate her. It was like a perpetual motion machine, her little sister's face continuously stimulating her most sensitive areas as her pussy contracted again and again, sucking in and squeezing the invader. Her hips pushed forward on their own, thrusting with each contraction, seeking more penetration. She was in the heaven she sought ever since she met the girl at the club.

Her orgasmic haze now in full power, only barely she registered her sister's legs pressing Emily's face into her own silky hot flesh. Stephanie's vaginal muscles were massaging her hard and releasing even more fluid as her sister's pussy tried to swallow her. For a while, both sisters' orgasms synchronized and every time Emily's muscles contracted, she felt the young pussy squeeze the 20 year old's nose and mouth too, almost like it was her own.

It was several moments before Emily's contractions subsided, the pleasure finally falling away as she relaxed her legs and arms, being replaced by a satisfied contentment. She could only take a strained breath through her mouth, her sister's strong legs still holding her close. The older girl's face and chest started to flush. She was now acutely aware of the teen's shivering sex, still enveloping Emily's face in a way that was too close for her comfort as the young girl squeezed the final bits of pleasure from her orgasm.

Her post-orgasmic bliss, along with the focus on Stephanie's pleasure, helped Emily to hold out, but she was still glad, when a good 10 seconds later, her sister finally took pity on the prisoner between her thighs and relaxed her legs, allowing the 20 year old to separate with a wet sound.

Both girls rolled away, laying on their backs next to each other, breathing deeply to the subdued sounds of house music.

"Wow," she heard Stephanie say between breaths, "That was. Incredible."

"Yeah," Emily could only agree. The orgasm was amazing, but the emotional connection with Stephanie made it even more exceptional. In the end, this was up there with her experience at the club, "Got a bit carried away there."

"You call that a bit?" Stephanie joked, then continued, "But you mean you or me?"

"Both of us I guess?" Emily mused, "This wasn't normal, right?"

Stephanie chuckled, "Em, I don't think anything about this whole thing is normal."

Emily smiled widely, listening to her younger sister as Stephanie's chuckle continued into an almost silent laugher.

Whatever this was, the only thing that mattered was that it made both of them happy.