Table for Two Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
651 Followers

Face against bed, Emily couldn't move her hips forward easily and was forced to feel a split second of shock mixed with bliss, as if Stephanie directly connected with a sensitive nerve. The 20 year old's body shivered at the overwhelming feeling, being held by the teen's hands and she tensed all the muscles around her anus and pussy.

She yelped, "Nope! Nope," as she felt herself expelling the soft intruder with a wet noise.

Stephanie giggled.

Emily got up to all fours again, "Steph, sorry but-"

The teen added, stroking Emily's bottom, "No, I'm sorry, you didn't want this. I'll be a good girl now, promise."

"You better," Emily replied and lied down again. She liked Stephanie's playfulness, but this was Emily's body and she got a vote in this too.

She felt Stephanie lean lower and carefully place a gentle kiss on the correct opening now. Emily knew that 'correct' wasn't the word people would use in this case, she felt that in a way this was even more wrong than Stephanie kissing her anus. But it felt so beautiful she didn't care anymore. Just the thought of what was coming her way made a wave of desire wash over the 20 year old's body, making her shiver for a moment.

"Was that better?" the younger sister asked from between Emily's legs.

"Yeah, much better, please don't stop," Emily replied, feeling herself swell and get wet again as she felt the girl's hands hold her hips, "And thank you again."

Emily closed her eyes and for the second time in her life enjoyed the most beautiful gentle lovemaking she could imagine. The teen was in no hurry at all, her soft, teasing, tickling touch just barely connecting with the 20 year old's outer lips, avoiding the most sensitive areas. She could feel her sister's breath on her intimates as the younger girl hovered there, barely touching Emily's skin, just brushing her tongue, lips, nose and chin over her sister's increasingly wet sex.

All her memories from the club came back, stronger than before. This was more proof than she needed that Stephanie definitely was the girl beneath the table. No one was ever this good at making love to Emily, it was impossible to imagine how anyone else could even come close to this.

And it wasn't just the physical aspect that was enjoyable. What Stephanie did to her and the way she did it proved how much she loved not just the act, but also the person she was doing it to. It was the overwhelming sensation of being adored that made Emily not just float higher than ever before, but also have the wonderful warmth spread from her nethers into her tummy as well, strengthening the already powerful emotional bond with the teen loving her.

Slowly, and perfectly in tune with Emily's need, the young girl was getting bolder, with longer and deeper licks closer to the center, but still avoiding her clitoris. Both sisters knew well they still had a while to go before that. In regular intervals, the teen withdrew her tongue to swallow, making Emily's heart skip when she realized Stephanie was now actually drinking her fluids.

Then the girl would return with her whole mouth, placing slow, sucking kisses all over her lips. Stephanie would press her mouth against the slit, spreading the 20 year old's outer lips to get to the inner ones, sucking them and gently tugging on them. She loved that the teen managed all this without using her fingers to spread the tight slit - her sister's hands never touched Emily's pussy, the girl did all of this with her soft, wet, warm mouth. The older sister requested oral and the young girl delivered more than she ever hoped for.

Occasionally Stephanie switched to a combination - Emily would feel a long, slow lick, then the teen's soft full lips would close around it, sucking for a couple of seconds and finally withdrawing with an audible smack. The only sounds in the room were the beats of house music from Emily's laptop and the wet sounds caused by the meeting of two pairs of soft wet lips. Her sister's mouth on Emily's pussy felt so wonderful, she wished for these moments never to stop.

The part of Emily's juices that wasn't licked up by her younger sister flowed in all directions from her pussy. Some of it down her thighs but in this position it felt like most went through her wet pubic hair, then started a tickling trail along her stomach. She was sure it would stop soon enough, or that her shirt would soak it up once it reached there, but as her loving sister continued the slow stimulation, the wet trail slowly became longer. Showing no signs of slowing down, it actually accelerated, gaining more flow from Emily's sweat forming along her body, quickly passing along the almost vertical side of the bottom of her ribcage, then under her shirt and between her breasts.

It was then when she realized that her head was actually at the lowest position. Sure enough, the juices continued past her collarbone, and along her neck. Being so close, she suddenly felt the perverted urge to taste herself and lifted her torso slightly, allowing her to turn her head so that she faced her bed. The warm trail stopped at her chin, forming drops.

"Wow, it's flowing all the way to my chin," she remarked, more for herself.

Before she could change her mind, Emily used her finger to swipe her neck and chin to bring the juice the rest of the way to her lips, finally tasting it. A part of her was relieved and a part really disappointed that by that point it tasted just salty, with no hint of her sexual tang.

She could hear a giggle from between her legs.

"Do you like it?" the teen asked.

Her sister could hear Emily's mouth and in some weird way even now she found a way to be embarrassed, feeling her face flush again.

"I think it's just sweat by now," Emily replied.

"Aw, I'm sure we can find a better way," Stephanie said between her legs.

"Thanks, but what you did until now worked really well, just go on please."

"I'd like to," the younger sister said but moved away, and Emily heard her stretching with a moan, "just give me a sec. You're a bit hard to reach like this. My knees hurt and my neck is killing me."

Just hearing that, Emily forgot all about her excitement. Only now she realized how far her bottom was from the edge of the bed and that her sister had to bend over forward and lean her head way back to reach her crotch with her mouth. The darkness obscured what an uncomfortable position Stephanie had to endure. It was almost unbelievable how slow and gentle the teen's kisses were, despite the strain on her body.

"Oh god Steph," Emily got up on all fours, then turned around and sat on her heels to face her sister, the floral shorts still at her knees. Dressed in black, she could only see an outline of Stephanie's face, the skull on her shirt and her arms as Emily continued, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"You seemed like you were enjoying yourself," her sister replied casually, standing up, her white thighs coming into Emily's view as the girl rolled her head around and flexed her legs.

Emily could only shake her head.

"Nothing's worth you getting hurt over it," she said in a concerned and frustrated voice.

Stephanie casually shrugged and suggested, "We can just change the position. Maybe something more relaxing?"

Emily thought for a second. She never thought she'd use her spatial visualization skills for something like this. She smiled when she found it.

"I have an idea," she grinned, all excited.

--

Stephanie heard rustling from Emily's bed as the 20 year old moved around. She could barely see her white shirt, legs, arms and head. Emily was laying on her side towards Stephanie, her head around the middle of the bed, feet hanging off the bottom.

"Come lie down next to me," Emily said.

The teen's heart started beating hard. Until now, she was in control, but now the tables seemed to turn. The older sister had something in mind and Stephanie had no idea what. She had to trust her.

"How are we going to do this?" the teenage girl asked as she lied down next to her sister.

"I really liked what you did before," Emily suggested, "So if you turn around so that your head is towards my feet, you could go on."

Stephanie finally understood and started moving as Emily told her, saying, "OK."

"Put your head here," the older sister said as she raised her right knee, the leg closer to the bed, then patted her right inner thigh.

Stephanie laid down, her left hand on her sister's side, she relaxed her head on the 20 year old's soft thigh and sighed with content.

"Comfy?" the older sister asked.

"Yeah," the younger girl replied, rubbing her cheek on Emily's inner thigh, "I could stay like this forever."

"Don't tempt me," Emily joked, "Also, you could bring your right leg up too. My neck was getting sore against the bed."

Stephanie slowly slid her right knee upwards, careful not to kick her sister's head. She could feel Emily's hair hanging over it as she said, "Like this?"

"Yeah," Emily replied and Stephanie felt her sister's ear and soft cheek as she used her thigh as a pillow, hair tickling the younger girl.

Both sisters took a couple of moments to relax, then Stephanie felt her sister's other leg move up too. Her sister knew better than to put that weight on Stephanie's head, instead coming to rest on the young girl's left shoulder as 20 year old closed her legs around the teen. This also opened Emily's sex and brought it much closer to her sister's face. Now she could clearly smell her arousal again, she even felt the heat coming from that place.

Stephanie bit her lip as she carefully replicated the same motion, putting her left leg on her sister's left shoulder, finishing their symmetrical, sideways sixty-nine.

She closed her eyes, feeling herself grow even more wet when she felt Emily's breath down there. This would be the first time anyone would kiss her down there and she couldn't wait for the experience of Emily's lips against her pussy.

--

Emily's attention, just as Stephanie's, was now on her sister's crotch. It was actually all over it, because even though she expected this when she though up this position, the girl was still closer that she though she would be. Her head was in the middle of the teen's thigh, leaving just inches between her face and her sister's most intimate area, even more so now when the girl moved her other leg up, naturally opening and turning the region towards her face.

She felt her heart beat fast as she realized that with the exception of carrying each other on shoulders when they were kids, never before was she this close to this part of her sister's body. Or any girl's actually. She was definitely close enough to clearly smell the sweet scent coming from that black area framed in her sister's pale thighs.

She took a deep breath through her nose. It wasn't as bad as she expected. In fact, she couldn't remember why she was so apprehensive about it. Stephanie's natural smell was really similar to Emily's own - it was familiar and it felt like home. She definitely preferred this to the smell of any of Emily's past boyfriends.

Before they turned the lights off, Stephanie's long black T-shirt was covering all of this and Emily couldn't see what her sister was wearing underneath. As she thought of this position, she hoped for some sort of underwear. It seemed reasonable, since her sister was dressed for bed and wouldn't go without undies simply for hygienic reasons. The older sister might have had a chance to peek when her sister was moving around on her bed, but didn't think to do so at the time, since the straight 20 year old naturally wasn't in the habit of casually checking out her sister's crotch.

Luckily, Emily guessed right. She couldn't see much in the darkness, but now her view was filled with a pure black patch, framed by her sister's pale thighs. Emily never saw her sister's pussy, only felt it a couple of days ago with her hand, so she was sure she didn't have enough hair to make the region this dark. As far as she could tell, Stephanie was still wearing black panties under her long shirt. She confirmed her expectations by running her left hand along the girl's side, feeling a ridge just where the hem of her panties should be. She pinched the ridge with her fingers and pulled on it, just to make sure it wasn't a fold in the shirt. Sure enough, the rubber band in the panties offered comforting resistance and the 20 year old could relax.

Unfortunately for Emily, her sister felt all of it and misunderstood her intentions.

"I got it," she heard the girl say from down between her legs. Before Emily's mind had time to process what her sister meant, the teen straightened her legs, rolled to her back and away from Emily, threw her legs up in the air, bending them almost to her head as she lifted her bottom and slid the small black garment off, then threw it in the other direction as she lowered her legs again, all in one quick motion.

She could only admire the young girl's smooth, limber way she did that, like a trained acrobat.

"Wow," the 20 year old reacted.

"Impressed?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, actually," Emily continued. Her sister was laying on her back, but her shirt now rode up and Emily looked up and down the blur that was her sister's naked lower torso, just making out its shape.

"You know I'm pretty flexible," Stephanie said and rolled to her right side, towards the wide eyed Emily.

Emily could now see the outline of her sister's gently flaring hips in front of her, but her attention was of course drawn to the triangle between them. Unless she was imagining it, she could just barely make out a darker patch just where the teen's mound should be.

Almost transfixed by what she couldn't see in front of her, she said the line she prepared beforehand, "Maybe you just have more practice in dropping your panties."

"Hey! Bad Emily!" the girl scolded her and playfully patted Emily's side, "You're lucky I'm horny so I'll let it slide this time."

"Let it slide, like those panties?" Emily reacted almost immediately as the sisters brought up their legs again, getting into their sixty-nine again.

Emily closed her eyes and giggled at her own joke. It was helping her relax, her mind barely even registering how close she was to her sister's naked sex.

"I'm going to have to shut you up somehow, won't I?" she heard Stephanie.

Almost immediately Emily felt something unexpected as her smiling mouth sunk into soft, smooth and warm flesh. It was slowly gliding along her lips in the direction of the slit. The 20 year old's confused mind only connected the dots when she heard a passionate gasp escape her sister's lips, her whole body shaking in pleasure.

The older sister recoiled immediately, opening her eyes and moving her head back, the softness lightly sticking to her mouth. Finally the two sets of lips separated with a soft smacking sound.

She felt a retch coming on, and started breathing deeply, her heart beating, feeling the teen's sweetish arousal stronger than ever before. She did all she could to not feel disgusted at what just happened. It was important that she not have that reaction to Stephanie's body.

She never wanted to be this close to any pussy. She closed her eyes, trying to come to terms with all of this, repeating to herself that it was OK. Despite her initial revulsion, the realization of where her face just rubbed against her sister's body and especially Stephanie's reaction made Emily's pussy twinge in twisted desire. Her teen sister loved that disgusting action and the pervert in Emily did too.

She couldn't help but lick her lips, tasting Stephanie for the first time ever. A salty, slightly buttery taste with a metallic twinge, all colored in her sister's sweetish tang. It wasn't up there with Emily's favorite tastes, but the knowledge that it came from her own sister's sex made her shiver in twisted delight.

"You OK?" Stephanie asked.

Now she's asking? First she pushes her leaking slit into Emily's face, then she's suddenly concerned for her well-being? A twinge of anger flared in the 20 year old's chest.

"Well? Are you?" Emily spat out.

"What do yo-" Stephanie started, then was interrupted mid-word as the older sister pushed her own hips against the teen's face, rubbing her sex from her nose to chin. It felt better than Emily expected and she had to bite her lip not to moan.

When she moved back, the younger girl continued, "So that's how we handle it? Well, game on then."

With that her rival's pussy was back on Emily's face. This time she moved her head back quickly, the teen barely connecting, as she pushed her own hips forward again. Her younger sibling moved her head away too, before Emily could even reach her.

"Em, I got you on Mario Kart, you think you even have a chance with this?" she heard Stephanie bragging.

That started the fire anew. She'd do almost anything to win against her sister.

Emily replied quickly "This isn't Mario Kart, is it?"

Abandoning the rest of her dignity as well as caution, the 20 year old crossed her ankles behind the teen's head and used her calves to hold the head in place as she buried her sister's face in her sex, grinding forward and backward and making wet slapping noises.

A few seconds later, just when she felt Stephanie learned her lesson and wanted to release her, she felt the young girl do the same, forcing her own sex against Emily's lower face while holding it in place with her legs.

Now both sisters were grinding their hips into each other's faces with abandon. Rather than romantic sex, this was more like they were wrestling, trying to one up each other. Despite the unusual position and intimate way they touched, to Emily this relationship with Stephanie was well known. These were normal, old rivalries that the sisters engaged in just like all siblings since they were children.

Emily didn't care that all she could smell and taste was her sister. That, along with the carnal pleasure radiating from her sex, only fueled on her resolution to continue, as she ground her hips relentlessly against into the face between her legs.

Luckily Stephanie's silky pussy still left either Emily's nose or mouth free occasionally, so the 20 year old could breathe when she needed. Emily eased up and extended her sister the same courtesy.

It was then when she realized her sister didn't actually fight her anymore. Stephanie's arms were holding Emily's bottom to hold her close, her firm teenage breasts pressed against the 20 year old's stomach. Even her head pressed into Emily's core on its own. Her hip movements weren't angry either, rather her sister's pussy was smearing against Emily's face in a fluid and passionate manner, from the bottom of her labia all the way up to the hard and sensitive clit. Stephanie wasn't wrestling, she was making love to Emily.

The 20 year old matched her sister's slower, more deliberate motions. Both their mouths were open now, tongues extended. Rather than conquest, the girls now focused on delivering and receiving pleasure. Both sisters were rather quiet during sex as the smell of arousal and sounds of wet flesh gliding around spread through their room, only occasionally being complemented by a muted moan of pleasure when one of them couldn't hold it in.

Emily's anger now being blown away by affection for her sister, all that was left was love. The girl really loved Emily more than anyone, it was all so obvious to the 20 year old now. More than anything the older sister now wished to stay in this blissful embrace forever, always gently making love to each other.

Sadly, she realized it couldn't last. Already she felt the stirrings of an orgasm deep inside of her, fueled by her thoughts about Stephanie's feelings for her. She was obviously further along than her sister, her hips already naturally picking up pace. Despite her best effort to delay the itch, the pleasure was about to overtake her as Emily's body decided it was time to reward the 20 year old with a beautiful orgasm. She knew this one she wouldn't be able to just shrug away like her first one.

JessicaS
JessicaS
651 Followers