Tablet Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Shadyss.
7.9k words
3.85
134.9k
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Editor's note: though not classified as Illustrated, this story contains images.

*

*

Shadyss

The pain of materializing out of the Tablet faded promptly as Shadyss felt a cold breeze brushing through her furry face. "What are your orders Mistress," she said involuntarily as she looked up at the night sky. 'Why would I say that again?" she thought, lowering her gaze at the small human girl holding a magical Tablet in her hand.

"I need shelter for the night," the girl said. "Can you build one for me?"

Shadyss frowned. 'She asked a question but gave no orders,' she thought. 'Must I answer?' Shadyss waited for a moment to find the answer to her question. Nothing compelled her to answer. 'I should answer with a question,' she thought, a smile showing on her feline lips. "What kind of shelter would you want me to build?"

"Anything will do as long as it's warm," the girl said.

'Still no orders given,' Shadyss thought. 'I can maintain a conversation as long as she doesn't actually order me to do something. Interesting...' "You're that same girl I freed from the prison," Shadyss said as she examined the girl carefully.

The girl had clear green eyes, delicate young facial features and an uncommonly beautiful smile with straight white teeth, except for one missing canine on her left side. She wore a pair of light brown leather pants, a white trouser under a thick black long coat. A dark brown tricorn hat sat upon her head, over her long black hair. She had two daggers and one short sword at her belt along with a few pouches and wore a large necklace of a dragon around her neck. Shadyss also noticed a backpack a few feet behind the girl, resting at the side of a small campfire and a bedroll with a mug and a bowl on top of it.

"Yes," the girl said. "But it's almost night time and I need that shelter. Please build one for me."

Shadyss snarled as the pain began to manifest but she didn't let it blossom. She focused her energy to cast a spell, causing the ground to glow before her feet. With a slight hand gesture, the energy dug deep into the ground to create a large hole. The giant ten foot wide energy hand followed her hand gesture as she dug into the land to create a large cave like hollow with a soft slope and then she crushed the soil and mixed it with branches and herbs to cover the entire hole with a dome. "Will this suffice Mistress?"

"Absolutely," the girl said. "I didn't expect you to make it so fast."

"Would you like me to be slower next time?"

"No, this is perfect," the girl said. "It will give me more time to get to know you and find out what other neat tricks you have under that fur. Can you please kneel down?"

Shadyss lowered one knee and placed her hands on top of her other knee, leveling her feline face with the girl's. 'It wasn't an order,' she thought. 'I didn't have to kneel down, but why wouldn't I? If I'm going to be forced to obey orders I might as well make things easier... for now.'

"What's your name," the girl asked.

"My name is Shadyss."

"I want to know all about your magic and your powers." the girl said moving closer to pet Shadyss's furry cheek. "Your face looks like a panther and your fur is so soft. And you have beautiful yellow eyes!" The girl stroked her fingers through Shadyss's red hair. "It looks like there are three shades of gray in your fur and your hair is thick. It feels braided although it isn't." The girl slowly moved behind Shadyss, tracing her fingers down her hair and up the length of her left wing. "Your wings are so small compared to your body. Can you fly?"

"My wings can support my weight enough to glide," Shadyss said. "They help me maneuver in flight, but I don't need them to fly. Natural magic helps me fly with or without them."

The girl smiled as she slid her hand down, touching the leathery part of her bat-like wing and then gently grabbing her long feline tail.

Shadyss shivered.

"Sorry! Do you not like having your tail stroked?"

"I like it when the proper mood is set," Shadyss said.

"Are you... in the mood now?"

Shadyss smiled. "I'd say I am."

The girl's hand stroked all the way to the end of her tail, causing Shadyss to shiver once more. "You can get up now," she said. "Why do you have scales on random parts of your body?"

Shadyss looked at the spike like scales protruding between her knuckles. "It's not random. The scales covering my shoulder, breast, hips and pubis are for protection. The ones covering my forearms and lower legs, as well as the spikes on the top of my feet and between my knuckles are for combat. My scales are very hard and can deflect most human weapons without leaving a scratch."

"Why isn't your entire body covered with scales then?"

"It impairs movement. But, I can make it so, just as I can remove them with a simple thought."

"Show me."

The girl watched as Shadyss' scales melted into her flesh, swiftly replaced with fur. The girl reached to pet the side of Shadyss's furry hip. "Your so very soft. It's hard to believe there were scales here a moment ago." The girl pressed her body against Shadyss's back and reached around her hips with both arms. "This part is very soft as well now that the scales are gone," the girl said as her fingers circled around Shadyss's mound. "Is this okay?"

"You are my mistress and you may do whatever pleases you," Shadyss said as her senses flared up to the girl's delicate touch. "I must advise you Mistress that you won't be able to stop now that I'm getting excited. My body produces a supernatural pheromone when I'm aroused. It's a powerful aphrodisiac to most living creatures. It may have already affected you from the moment you stroked my tail and it would explain your behavior already."

"I can stop whenever I want," the girl said, clinging even more to Shadyss as her fingers began rubbing gently.

'She's definitely feeling my pheremones,' Shadyss thought. 'Let's have some fun...' "Should I return the favour, Mistress?"

"No, and call me Wasp. I want you to lie down and let me do as I please," Wasp said.

Shadyss complied. "As you wish Mistress," she said with a smile.

Wasp moved between Shadyss' legs down on the grass and pressed her mouth against Shadyss' fold. Her tongue slid gently between her lips before slurping up against her clitoris.

Shadyss moaned softly as a tremor coursed through her body. "The influence of my supernatural aura is strong," she said. "It could compete well with the strongest aphrodisiac poison known to man, but it's nothing compared to potency of my bodily secretion. A single drop would obliterate the self-righteousness of the strongest willed man."

"I don't care," Wasp said.

"It's already too late for you it seems," Shadyss said, parting her legs as wasp feverishly began to devour her pussy. "It will prevent you from stopping for as long as I won't be satisfied," she said. "It could be life threatening and it will take a lot more than just your mouth to make me cu-" Shadyss cried out lustfully as Wasp inserted two fingers inside her and began thrusting. It didn't take long before she added a third, and then a fourth, trusting vigorously for a moment. Shadyss bucked her hips and moaned loudly as Wasp pushed her entire forearm inside her while she continued to suckle at her clitoris.

Wasp had a small build with delicate hands, making her forearm the perfect replacement to a ten foot tall creature's dick. Shadyss shuddered as Wasp continued to fist-fuck her faster and deeper. Wasp had stamina and she was invested in making Shadyss cum, driven by the Succubus's maddening poison.

Shadyss moved her tail between Wasp's legs and was about to rub at her fold when she remembered her orders not to return the favor. Wasp moved to straddle Shadyss' leg before she could pull her tail away, squeezing it in between as she began grinding firmly. Wasp climaxed almost instantly, crying out loudly as her pants soaked from her nectar, but she didn't stop. Shadyss knew that Wasp senses were locked in a continuous state of ecstasy. 'She will feel one orgasm after another until she dies,' Shadyss thought.

Wasp continued to grind and thrust, crying and climaxing every few seconds. Shadyss moaned loudly, enjoying every moment of it as she slowly built her climax; uncertain whether Wasp's heart would last long enough. "I can end this now if you wish Mistress," she said reluctantly, but Wasp continued to moan and cry loudly. 'She's too far gone,' Shadyss thought. 'I can't stop her now without going against her order, but her heartbeat is already reaching dangerous limits. I can't let her continue to climax for so long. This damn Tablet! I can't hurt my Mistress and I can't disobey her, what can I do? ... I have to climax!'

Wasp cried out as her juice painted her pants more and more from multiple orgasms while she continued to pleasure Shadyss feverishly. Shadyss bucked her hips against each thrust, trying to maximize her pleasure and hasten her orgasm. 'I can't return the favor, but she didn't say anything about helping her please me,' Shadyss thought.

To help maximize her pleasure, Shadyss started groping her breast and shrank by one foot to adjust her size so Wasp's fist would feel bigger and tighter inside her. It still took over two minutes of intense pleasure for Shadyss to finally reach her climax. She roared loudly. Her nectar sprayed like a fountain for a brief instant as Wasp moaned one last time before collapsing.

Shadyss moved to check on Wasp. Her heartbeat was threateningly high and she was out of breath, but she would survive.

A muffled grunt followed by the distinctive scent of semen caught Shadyss's attention and she scanned the area. A man stood up from a bush clumsily, trying to run away while pulling his pants up. Shadyss teleported herself in front of him, grabbed his throat, and heaved him off the ground. The man's partially fastened pants dropped to the ground as he grabbed her wrist for support while a jet of semen erupted onto her. She looked down at his hard shaft and couldn't help but feel aroused once more as the man squirmed in her grip, croaking incomprehensibly.

"Stop squirming..." she ordered calmly as she slackened her grip.

It only took a moment before the man stopped squirming. She put him down and released him.

"Um... You're rather tall..." the man said nervously, staring at her crotch, which was almost leveled with his breast.

"That's not a problem," Shadyss said as she shrank proportionally to match his size. "How's that?"

The man groaned as he moved to bury his face in her breast. She pulled him down onto the ground over her and he pushed his dick inside her without additional foreplay. She moaned loudly as her senses flared up once again, releasing her powerful pheromones into the air. The man climaxed quickly, but her nectar was already affecting him and he continued to thrust without hesitation. She rolled over and began riding him ferociously, her tail swirling and whipping the air to her rhythm. The man groaned louder and louder, shooting his cum inside her one orgasm after another, unable to stop, unable to make her stop and completely at her mercy.

Not too far ahead, another man poked his head out from behind a tree. She could tell by his motion that he was enjoying himself as well and she could see that her pheromones had reached him too; forcing him to desire more, yet unaware that it would be at the expense of his life. She gestured for him to approach and he hurried towards Shadyss and her prey.

She swallowed his cock whole as soon as he got in front of her and began swirling her rough feline tongue all over its length, bobbing and suckling as she continued bouncing on top of the first man. The second man climaxed quickly too, but he hadn't been in contact with her nectar yet. She slid the dick of the first man out of her pussy and shoved it into her ass before arching herself backwards. "Give me your dick, boy. I want your dick inside me now," she said.

The second man didn't think too long before straddling his comrade to penetrate Shadyss. Shadyss bounced against the two cocks, feeling their semen filling her holes as she built towards her second climax of this pleasant evening. She roared loudly. Her body shuddered violently and her nectar sprayed all over the men as she pulled away.

The men collapsed and the first one grunted one last time before he stopped breathing from exhaustion. After a brief moment to cool down, she moved back on top him and began a heart massage to try and resuscitate him. She pumped on his chest a few times before casting a spell that shocked his body. The man shuddered and his heart beat resumed. The spell left a scorch mark on his chest, but the man would live.

"Consider you both lucky I was able to restrain myself," Shadyss said. 'They're sad souls could have easily been mine...' Shadyss looked around vainly for someone else to quench her insatiable lust with.

She cleansed herself with a spell that rid her of all the semen and also made her fur clean and soft.

She grew her scales back and took off into the air. 'I have to find out where I am and which dimension this is,' she thought.

As she flew high up into the sky, she felt a searing pain coursing through her head. She flew back down for a moment to regain composure. There it was again; that searing pain. 'The same pain I felt last time when Wasp brought me out of that Tablet in the prison a few days ago... or maybe months, who knows,' Shadyss thought. Indeed Shadyss had never been conjured through the Tablet before and she had no idea what was going on.

"I summoned you, creature, so you would do my biddings," Wasp said that day in the prison.

Shadyss tried to hit her for being so impudent, but the same searing pain prevented it.

"Open the door, and break me out of this prison," Wasp ordered.

Shadyss tried to teleport away and simply abandon Wasp in the cell, but the searing pain prevented her from doing so. The more she tried to fight against the accomplishment of her task, the more pain she felt, so she broke Wasp out of prison, killing everyone in her wake.

"Next time I summon you I expect you to obey my commands a little faster," Wasp said outside the prison. "I'm sure we can get to know each other then."

"How can you control me like that?" Shadyss said.

Wasp answered by casting Shadyss away.

Now this was the second time out for Shadyss and it was already a lot more pleasant. 'We certainly got to know each other a little more, but this searing pain again, in the sky, what could it be?' Shadyss flew around carefully, backing away whenever the pain began, triangulating her position from Wasp and realized she had a 1000 foot long invisible leash to either the Tablet or the Mistress.

Raging, she flew back to Wasp and tried to take the Tablet, but the searing pain prevented her to touch it. She couldn't even use her telekinetic power to move it, nor a branch to push it. Every time she tried to touch the Tablet, directly or indirectly, the pain would propagate. She roared loudly and smashed a nearby tree with her fist. The trunk splintered and cracked for a moment before the tree fell in her direction. She shoved it aside, tossing it like a vulgar twig. 'At least I still have my strength,' she thought, although she already knew that after the prison break.

The exhaustion would keep Wasp out for a few hours. Shadyss arranged Wasp's bed and blanket into the shelter and tucked Wasp in. She sat on a rock near the entrance and turned invisible to keep watch while trying to figure out how she ended up trapped in that Tablet.

Shadyss ran out of patience after a few hours and wanted to kick Wasp in the face to wake her, but the thought of feeling that pain again was enough to change her mind before it even happened. "Mistress," she said, kneeling at Wasp's side. 'Why the hell am I calling her Mistress?' - "Wake up Mistress." She stroked Wasp's hair gently. 'Is this the only order I can ignore? She wanted me to call her Wasp, yet I keep calling her Mistress."

Wasp moaned. "Holy knife of Seven, that was amazing," she said with a grin on her face. "Why are you smaller?"

"I shrank to have sex with two men that were spying on us," Shadyss replied, only able to speak the truth to her mistress.

As she sat up, Wasp slid her hand into her pants and shuddered. "I have never felt this good!" She looked at her wet fingers. "I made quite a mess. I should clean my clothes... Wait!" She looked at Shadyss with big round eyes. "Two men were spying on us? And you had sex with them?"

"Yes, two men. Over there," Shadyss pointed.

Wasp hurried to examine the men. "Are they dead?"

"No," Shadyss said as she approached.

"Kill them."

The intensity of the pain matched her determination to disobey. She roared loudly as she tried to fight it off, refusing to kill two helpless men. She fell to her knee for a moment as she set her mind to it. "Nothing in this world will make me kill these men," she cried through her teeth, barely able to speak. But she couldn't have been more wrong.

Her body stood up straight and walked towards the first man. She no longer had control of her own body and she was suddenly forced to witness the two murders as the pain continued to torture her. She cut through the man's chest with her claws and ripped his heart out before inflicting the same brutal death to the second man.

Wasp scratched her head. "I'm a little confused here. Either you're a lunatic or your actions don't reflect your words." She laughed.

It took a moment before Shadyss regained motor control of her body, all the while feeling this agonizing pain, and the warm blood dripping off her fingers. "I wasn't controlling my body... The pain was intolerable I was made to do that..." she said.

"Why wouldn't you want to kill those pervert thugs?"

"They didn't do anything wrong and they were helpless."

"But they saw my face and if one of them recognized me, they'd run to the guards and have me arrested again," Wasp said. "I'd still be there if I hadn't found the Tablet encrusted in the wall. Thank Seven I can read the Elven tongue and noticed that small inscription on the wall."

Shadyss sighed. "There are other ways."

"Like what?"

"I could erase their memory, I could charm them, I could seduce them, I could-"

"Enough," Wasp said. "I get your point, I'd expect such a being as yourself to have little care for humans. I may ask your opinion in the future, if I feel like I need it, but I expect you to obey faster next time. You're just a summoned creature after all."

"As much as this Tablet seems to be my penitentiary for a reason I have yet to determine," Shadyss said. "I'm no more than Genie in a bottle. So, I advise you, do take care of what you ask for... You may just get what you want... Mistress."

"Don't be so bitter, you tasted so much sweeter earlier why can't you go back to being nice and soft?"

"I'm sure if you order me to be, I will be," Shadyss said. "But remember what I just said, despite what your orders are and what I may say to make you feel better while under your control. You want me to truly be nice and soft with you? Then I advise you to consider my feelings."

"I thought you were some sort of evil demon."

"I was a Demon. I guess I still am in a way, but I've changed. I no longer kill for pleasure. I found another way; a better way."

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers