Tablet Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain scoffed. The man gulped but didn't take the knife away. Shadyss kicked the man who was holding Wasp's right arm straight into the one holding the knife at Wasp throat. The might of her kick sent them both rolling away from Wasp. The seaman cried as his comrade's knife stabbed him in the side during the tumble. Shadyss roared loudly as she lunged over Wasp's body to grab the man by the back of his neck and as her claws dug into his flesh, she pushed against his shoulder and rip the man's head off along with half of his spine before it snapped.

She growled and swept the room with her gaze, the head of her victim dangling in her hand. "Everyone gets back to doing their jobs until this boat docks in Praxion," she said, "and if anyone of you even thinks of harming my Mistress, or sinking this boat, I will rip their heads off, but I'll go slowly to make sure you feel every vein and every inch of flesh being ripped before you die in agony!"

The seamen hurried clumsily out of the cabin, releasing Wasp at once and squealing like rats. Wasp took her gag out and stretched her jaw for a moment. The Captain stood petrified, his mind filled with images of Shadyss ripping his head off slowly.

"Thank you Shadyss," Wasp said.

"You're welcome Mistress," Shadyss said, bowing her head slightly. "The Tablet is under that desk over there."

The Captain looked at the Tablet. 'It has to be that thing. I'll get it, I'll get it,' he thought, diving under the desk to grab the Tablet before rising back up and laughing madly. "Having the Tablet with her was her last wish before getting tossed overboard," he said, pointing his finger at Wasp while clutching the Tablet with his other fingers. "Now I know why you keep calling her Mistress so it has to be this Tablet. You're mine to command now. Secure her!"

Shadyss grabbed Wasp swiftly and placed one hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. Wasp squirmed helplessly into her arm as the Captain moved closer.

"She's mine to control now," he said, glaring at Wasp. "I'll have my way with you now." He dropped his pants down again. "Put her on her knee," he said. "I want her to suck my dick!"

Shadyss pushed Wasp down, gently forcing her to her knees. "Aren't you afraid she might bite Master?"

The Captain grabbed Wasp by her hair, pondering for a moment. "You're right," he said. "Hold her down and give me her ass."

Shadyss chuckled and shook her head. "You're such an idiot," she said, releasing Wasp.

The Captain looked at her in shock as she grabbed his manhood in her hand with her claws drawing drops of blood. "I told you I'd rip it off," Shadyss said, whispering sensually to his ear.

The Captain gulped. "I command you to release me," he said with a girlish voice.

"I'm just as surprised as you are now," Shadyss said. "When you ordered me to grab her, I did out of reflex, but then I realized I didn't want to do it and the curse of this Tablet didn't force me. I felt no pain, so now I know... only the person who summons me can control me. And that's not you."

The Captain's forehead began to pearl with droplets of sweat as he stared with watery eyes. "Please-"

"Shadyss stop," Wasp said softly. "You can let him go. I think we can still turn this whole misunderstanding around. Can't we Captain?"

The Captain nodded his head quickly, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"As you wish Mistress," Shadyss said.

The Captain fell to his knee and broke down in tears, holding is groin.

Wasp moved closer to him and gently petted his hair, almost pushing his face right into her crotch. "All I want is a peaceful trip to Praxion and if you behave, we might still have some fun," she said. "Maybe you can even have me and Shadyss both at the same time." She glanced at Shadyss with a lustful smile.

"IF... he behaves," Shadyss said. She didn't read hatred or murderous thought from the Captain. 'He's broken and finally understands his predicament,' she thought. 'Wasp will have her peaceful trip after all...' Shadyss smiled.