Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

The woman carried on: "Recently-renamed South Gaudium, and connected North Gaudium, are much, much older. They're the building blocks of Tabootopia -- we think, we're not certain because no one has kept solid records. I assume everyone was too busy having sex. What's interesting is Sector Three, the place New Babylon University students are required to go through. What is in that area is not fully known, rumours are rife, but, as you know, we don't deal with rumours in this classroom. Now some of you have to go through Sector Three and to you all that do, I wish you good luck. No maps or navigation will make this a quite difficult journey."

A male student, clad only in his white boxers, raised his hand, then spoke:

"Miss Han...will you be my mom?"

The class didn't laugh; they stayed silent, as if a very relevant question had been asked.

Miss Han picked up her report book. "Choi, Choi, hmm, B-plus for your term paper, hmm, okay, I'll pleasure you. Please make the preparations right now."

"Yes!" Choi ran to the front of the class, grabbed a roll of tissues, very carefully placed them on the floor, took two steps back, and pulled his shorts down, awaiting further instructions.

"Okay, class," Miss Han reached around from her seated position and tugged the winching teen boy while continuing to address the class. "Now, can anyone tell me the name of the founder of Tabootopia? No?"

"Sorry, kids, no peeking allowed," whispered Vera. "We can't be interrupting class time. Come on, come with me: I'll show you our gymnasium."

***

The gang was led into the empty concrete-floor locker room. The teens looked around, Björn's eager eye the first to notice that both boy and girl clothing was discarded around the room.

"Okay, umm, Miss Banks, please, umm, why is there panties and boxers around the, umm, room? Also," he swept his hand over a nearby bench, "This has both cum and lady juices on it."

"Smart lad," said Vera. "This is a, umm, oh what do you call it? Umm, oh, that's right: a co-ed locker room. Here at Rachel Steele High, we want all our students to dress and shower together, like I did back home, so they could, you know, feel connected, like brothers and sisters."

The highly intrigued Björn wanted to know more. "Please, ahh, Ma'am, explain more of your, umm, views and, ahh, reasoning behind the one locker and shower room, please, please."

"All right -- hmm...well, picture yourself as a school student, and think back, and just think of the warmth, the excitement you got when you saw those pretty girls in class. That age of remarkable curiosity, to be around females that exhibit such, such... raw beauty. Now think of P.E class, and the knowledge that you know, you know, that just across a stone wall those same pretty girls are getting naked and showering with each other. A lad like you, you'd have given a lot to be in that room with them girls, wouldn't ya? All nude, you and them....hmmm, now, you know it's not just about being naked, it's -- hmm, how do it put it? Err...it's...it's about being together, with no restrictions, with no limits...And this nude co-ed room only works because of our students, they're the proper little stars, all of them, we really are proud of every single one of them. None of them are picky or mean, they all just get together, get their kits off, they all appreciate their diversity, you know, boys here like girls with big bums, and girls here like small boys like you Björn, everyone is their own person, and in here they all just wanna touch and kiss each other, just having a fun good ol' rub and tickle ...Though, saying all that, they do make a right old mess, don't they?" she finished with a chuckle.

Björn looked at Vera with wide-eyed little boy amazement: "Ohhh that was my dream when I was in school, umm, ahh, knocking down the walls of the, ahh, changing rooms, having showers...with the girls! So warm, umm, so warm...But the, umm, fantasy only works here in Tabootopia, because, ahh, everyone is a good person here, ahh, hmm... ohh yes, yes."

"Hey I remember reading that story," said Daniel, referring to the pre-Tabootopia time when he and Björn were both members of the same incest internet forum. "Very good stuff...even if it was illegal to possess a copy of it on your computer." Daniel then spotted a pile of stained blue mats. "What's these, Ma'am?"

"Those?" replied Vera. "We do sometimes let the students have proper sex inside the gym. That we do film: we call it Gym Sex; it's one of the prime pieces on our TV show."

"My dad loves that show," noted Regina. "For him, it's second to watching my porno movies."

"Oh you're a little thespian now?" asked Vera.

Regina shrugged. "Yeah, me and Tammie did some stuff for our school. It's called 'Bye Bye Biracial Lesbians'. We did about, uhhh...how many did we do, Daniel?"

"Eight," he said. "You girls did eight movies."

Kelly nudged closer to her boyfriend. "My Daniel directs movies."

"I-I was only the assistant, just helped with the scenarios and -- whoa...hey, guys, can you hear that?"

The teens got silent, listening in carefully, able to hear distant, light female groans and moans. Muffled at first, but as the teens got closer to the door, these individual sounds began to collide, turning into an symphonic collection of echoed huffs and puffs, this sensual tune growing louder and louder the closer they got to the source.

Eventually, they got to the end of the locker room. Vera turned, grinned, and pushed open the iron door.

"Here is where the action is."

The teens walked into the gym, bearing witness to one of the most taboo, borderline outlawed, yet undeniable, universally-delicious sights that a human being could ever witness: fit teen girls playing sports.

So amazing were these girls' bodies, so masterfully crafted, they able to bend their gorgeous vistas to whatever position they desired, these glowing beauties shining brighter than the red-hot sun itself. A blessed vision it was, a vision that was a mere step away from heaven, these females so angelic with their graceful pirouettes and spins. Yet, this was also the most sinful of sights, as an admirer's objective was rarely just to look: they wanted to defile these divine creatures in the most lurid and depraved ways possible. This was no longer a gym: it had become a place of worship, where Saints and Sinners put aside differences, put aside any moral ambiguity, instead they worshiped, worshiped these youthful darlings, blessed they were to see them mould their smouldering sweaty bodies into tantric works of the holiest degree. Forgive me Father...but that girl's butt is just too tight to ignore.

While viewing the action, Regina felt herself get instantly wet. "Hmmm, yummy."

In this wide open hardwood room, various teen girls were playing a variety of limber-bodied sports: lacrosse at the far end, netball on the left, volleyball in the middle, all wearing outfits that complimented their freshly-developed supple frames: lacrosse girls in sexy frilly skirts and tight t-shirts; the netball girls stripping down to their bra and panties; and the volleyball girls in tank tops and the shortest of camel-toe-exposing lycra shorts.

"This is our gym," Vera said proudly. "You girls are lucky: today we have our girls practicing. I'll be off now, bye kids, mwah-mwah, safe journey, bye!"

The gang waved and said bye to Vera, all while keeping their eyes locked on the spectacle.

The entranced Björn nodded. "Bye, bye, yes, yes, hmm, ahh, ohh, look at the girls, yes girls need to be active, yes, get your girls in sports, yes, yes, umm, yes."

"Oh! Some of my friends are there playing netball!" said Kelly. "Daniel, I'm going to go say hi to them."

"Yeah, yeah, you do that."

As soon as his girlfriend had dashed over to her friends, Daniel joined Björn in some expert perving.

"Björn, Björn! Look! Over there, that girl playing lacrosse, the one with the purple streaks and ponytail: damn! Look at those legs! Wow! Can you see those? Look how long they are!"

"Hmm, ahh, the things she could, umm, do with those legs! It hurts to think about it, umm!"

Regina leaned in and joined her friends. "I want those around my head, tight, I'm sure her pussy is just soaked in hot, hot sweat!"

"Oh Jesus yes!" said Daniel. "Oh my God, look! Kelly's friends are so hot!"

"And, umm, look at those volleyball girls, ahh, jiggling their butts and boobs!" shouted Björn.

"Shall we?" said Regina.

The boys nodded; the group spilt and went to their points of interest: Regina to the lacrosse girls, Björn to the volleyball court, and whipped Daniel to the netball area.

Regina went right for the girl with the long legs.

"Hey," Regina held the girl's shoulder, "You look nice, you busy? I wanna give you a little licking."

The fair-skinned girl had her cheeks blushing, her face covered in a wet glossy shine.

"All right, sure." she said with a smile.

"Oh Australian," Regina had her hand on the girl's back, leading her to the benches.

"Yes. I'm Nina, what's your name?"

"Enough talking," Regina got Nina seated, pushed her down, getting her on her back. Regina then straddled the bench, got Nina's legs apart, skirt up, and lace panties off.

Regina held the frilly undergarment in her hand, rolled into a ball, and took a sharp inhale. "Hmmm! that's so...tasty."

The Australian hottie was biting down hard on her lower lip. "Come on, please, you got me dripping."

Regina gave a devilish smile, leaned her head down, pulled Nina's legs wide apart, and got her head enclosed inside Nina's skirt. The excited scent went directly into Regina's airways, her mouth watering from the intoxicating jasmine perfume of Nina's creation.

"Are you going to, hmm, please --?"

"You ain't gotta tell me when it's feeding time," Regina interrupted. She opened her mouth, got her tongue in position, and, like a viper, Regina dove at her target, latching her mouth around the vagina, letting loose her tongue.

Nina arched her head back and moaned, "Ohhhhh fuck me by the breadbasket, oh fuck that's good!"

At the volleyball court, Björn admired the mouth-watering fine forms on show. In particular he was enamoured by a hot-bodied, caramel-skinned, frizzy-haired teenage girl.

"Ohhh I love it when you wiggle your butt," he said as he rubbed himself.

He was loud enough to catch her attention: "Hey thanks!" said the frizzy-haired girl. "I'm Miranda."

"Uh, uh, uh....hello!"

Miranda, intrigued by the odd boy, stopped playing so she could speak to him.

"Yeah! You got the right idea! I mean, this sport was made for jerking off, am I right?"

"Right!" he replied. He took his hand out of his pants and stood with his arms to his sides. "Umm, ahh, yeah --" his train of thought was derailed when he took a closer look at this girl's heaving breasts and exposed midriff. "...Ha-ha, umm, yes."

"I mean, just to play, you gotta have a hot, fit body, am I right?"

"Yes, yep, yep."

"And the girls all wear tight clothes, and they make signals with their butts, and they slap each other on the butt, like, all the time! It's a hot sport! It was easy to figure out why all my brothers and dad never missed a game! Haha! Hey, you're kinda cute, but in an 'I'd take him to my room and touch him' kinda way. What's your name?"

With his senses overloaded by the sporty hotness, he snapped and started stating his information in a way he was familiar with: "Umm! Björn Jakobsson! I'm nineteen, male, originally from Sweden, now living in Kay Parker High's dormitory, going to start my journey to New Babylon tomorrow!"

"Oh you're going too!? Nice! Me and my sister are gonna be playing for their volleyball team. Hey, we got a special move when we win, check it," she turned around, peeled down her shorts and exposed her thong-clad behind.

"Go on, take a squeeze."

Björn grabbed his left arm, moved it forward and took a clammy, stiff feel of Miranda's tight round cheek.

"Very nice!" he said.

"Hmm, you're kinda turning me on with your grip, ohh, Lawan cored!"

Over on the court, a short sexy Thai girl with meaty thighs had scored a winning serve.

Miranda smiled. "Here's how we celebrate," she pulled her shorts up, went to her teammate, hugged her and slapped her on the ass. That's what actual volleyball players do, but what came next is what we wish volleyball players would do: Miranda opened her mouth and gave her teammate a full-on kiss to the lips.

"Ummmm, yes!" Miranda slapped her friend's butt with a hard victorious vigour as she kept their lips locked. At that moment Björn was happy as a boy who'd stumbled into a shower with Misty May and Kerri Walsh -- and been given the official role of Olympic Soap Dispenser.

At the netball court, the girls were having a good-old-fashioned gossip. Daniel sat on the sidelines as he happily watched the disrobed girls banter back and forth. Daniel had even learned the girls' nationalities and names: Jamaican Rosy, English Maisy and Argentinean Monica. All the girls were in their underwear, having worked out quite a sweat -- even Kelly, she in her red-dotted bra and Disney panties, her cute little butt looking extra adorable with the Little Mermaid adored on it.

"You will not believe who touched me in the shower yesterday," the chocolate-skinned, cotton bra and panties-wearing Rosy paused to add effect. "...My step-father."

Kelly gasped. "No way! Like, with your mom right there, like, right next to you?"

"Yes, because me and my mother, we have shower together every night and he on that night decided to join us. He was touching me and saying he wants to have me. I understand my sex appeal and I not mind sex with him -- but understand that this was mother-daughter time and we were just about ready to shave our vaginas. He interrupted our time together: that is just rude, very rude."

"What a bastard of a man," said Monica. This leggy Latina was wearing a stylish turquoise sports-bra and figure-hugging boy-shorts. "If any man gets between me and my mother when we shave our vaginas, I'd kick them in the mouth."

"So what you do, Rosy?" asked Kelly.

"We let him know how rude he'd been: Me and my mother, we got him on the floor, we slapped his backside so hard. We then kicked him out of the shower, put him in the living room, and had him eating our trimmed vaginas as me and my mother watched 'Mom Wars Three'."

"That's a proper wicked movie!" said Maisy, also known as Rachel Steele High's primo porn star Mighty Sexy Maisy. She was wearing a tight black bra and a matching thong, this hot, blonde, blue-eyed beauty drawing much attention with her ridiculously round butt cheeks. "I love those movies, love 'em. My dad just brought the Blu-Ray and said he'd only lend it to me if I gave him a blowjob. Ha, what a dickhead: for that movie I'd have given him a proper shag and then some. Granted, yeah, it's like a proper lads movie, but it's still so good, especially the bit where the mums trade sons and Fellora goes and does her rival's boy, yeah he was hot, it was all flipping hot, it left my bed soaked, proper puddles and everythin'."

Monica grabbed the ball and tossed it towards Maisy. "Think fast, M.S.M."

Maisy grabbed the ball and threw a shot, "Hey, girls, guess what else my dad has done? Right after watching the movie, right, I was walking to the bathroom, naked, soaked, filthy, yeah. So, yeah, he opens his bedroom door, looks at me, and says I should 'behave more'. I'm, like, what the fuck? Where the fuck did he get this notion that I should 'behave'? Hello? I make porno movies! I'm a porno star! You know? How the fuck am I supposed to 'behave'!? Did I not do a male-male-male-female gangbang last week? He should know: his dick was in my mouth the whole time! I mean, really, what the fuck?"

"You're not giving him enough of that tiny bald pussy," replied Monica, "You're a sexy mami, your daddy wants that. Give him a full night of sex -- but no cuddling, he doesn't deserve cuddling time. Do that and he'll shut his stupid mouth...Hey, Kelly, how's your mother doing?"

"Urgh, she still makes me and Daniel," she pointed him out, he waved, "give her orgasms, like, every night and I'm like 'Mom~ I have a boyfriend now, I want normal boyfriend-girlfriend sex with him', but she's, like, 'First, provide me with adequate oral pleasure', and of course I get Daniel to do it, but then we can't kiss for a while because he's got my mom all over him! My mom!"

"Aww come on," said Daniel, "It's only, like, once every two weeks, she's not that bad of a woman, I mean, she lets me live with you."

Kelly glared at him. "Daniel! This is Girl Time!"

"Sorry."

Kelly turned to her girls. "Yeah, he has a point, I guess."

Cheeky Monica asked Daniel a question in Spanish: "¿Qué es más estrecha: su culo o la vagina?"

Daniel smiled: "Ambos son grandes, los dos son fantásticos."

Kelly stormed over to her boyfriend and threw her fists at his arm. "What was that? Were you flirting? Tell me what she said, tell me!"

Back at the bench, Regina was midway through her vaginal tongue lashing, a large pool of colourful teen lust spreading all over the bench, the sweetness seeping into the hardwood floor. Nina, as Regina and Tammie liked to put it, was a 'natural dripper,' her orgasmic liquids like a burst faucet, she unable to stop herself pouring a steady mouthful of juice into Regina's mouth.

"Oh my, ohh!" Nina moaned as the twirls of orgasmia went through her soul.

"Hmmmm! You like?" asked Regina as she kissed Nina's electricity-fused inner-thigh, driving the teen even wilder.

"Oh my fucking God -- yes! Oh, ohhh!" Nina was panting hard, her legs twitching as she felt it coming closer, closer towards her, rolling, rolling like a heavy tide, slamming into her, coming faster, faster than a greased locomotive.

"Ohhhh, please, ohhhhhhhh... fuck me and my hamster!"

The heat inside Nina's skirt got hotter, to scorching hot levels, the enclosed space clouding Regina's face with a steamy wet mist. Alas, fighting past the divine pressure, Regina kept her tongue wagging, aiming to finish, only looking to stop when she and Nina could both say...ah.

"Ohh, ohh, ohhh! Ohhh! Oh -- ohhhhhh! Ohhh my God...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me with a tire!"

Nina's hips bucked as Regina hit her station with a chuga-chuga-chuga-boom-boom-pow, coming to a hot, steamy stop...but not before a huge wave of hot river tide came roaring against Regina's face.

Nina lifted her legs up high and screamed into the heavens, "OHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHH! Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Regina stood up and wiped the cream from her face, watching Nina's serene facial expressions.

"Umm, umm," Nina was left utterly spent, all her lips twitching, letting the heavenly after-effects of the orgasm take her away.

"Hmmm, oh wow, wow," Nina sat up, looking at Regina with a big smile. "That was --" before she could finish, Regina grabbed her by the back of head, kissed her on the lips, placing Nina's juices back into the source. After that hard forceful kiss, Regina let go, turned and walked away.

"I'm out," Regina spoke loudly so her friends would hear. "You guys stay here and have fun."

They all nodded and waved.

"See ya tomorrow," said Björn.

"Bye," said Daniel.

"Later," said Kelly. "Now you're going to tell me what she said, Daniel. I mean it!"

***

Regina walked out of the school, walked past the RV, only then suddenly realising the fallacy in her cool exit: she had an hour walk back to the diner. To get back to Soyo and Vivi, Regina had to take the uncool compromise of the bus.

After a short walk, Regina found a bus stop. After a small wait, she entered inside the sparsely-packed motor vehicle. Now this bus wasn't like a typical bus, because here everyone was calm and peaceful; the silver and black styling, along with the plush cushioned seating, made all the passengers feel right at home. In addition, this being Tabootopia, there were the typical acts of debauchery going on: A girl giving her boyfriend a tact blowjob, a man casually pleasuring himself to the latest issue of Weekly Moaning, and a suit-clad mother giving her teen son a calming handjob while she spoke on the phone.

Surt
Surt
935 Followers