Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Cestin, I respect you, you're my gal's mom, and a real nice lady, too. But, in this bedroom, you're none of those things; you're just my...bitch!" Tammie shoved a grinning Claire onto the bed.

"Oh give it to me, give it to me, give it to me!" she said while all her lips dripped.

Tammie smirked, then, placed her right index and middle finger together, lowered them down and placed them inside her thong. With Tammie fingers upright, Claire knew their destination point.

"Oh inside me, inside me!" Claire was positively giddy as she opened her legs.

Tammie lowered herself down, her fingers going deep inside Claire's vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh lord!" she groaned as Tammie pumped herself in and out.

Tammie's dad Greg was impressed. "Holy fuck! My girl just used her fingers to simulate a penis, penetrating Claire Cestin with some beautiful technique! Wow!"

Meanwhile, watching on was Yukari and Regina, their arms around each other.

"May I?" Yukari asked as she rubbed her fingers over Regina's shaven, moist vagina.

Regina giggled, "Ohhh that tickles...Okay, but only if I get to see what you got underneath that robe."

"Yes, okay," Yukari replied with a smile.

Regina grabbed Yukari's robe, untied it, and let it drape down her shoulders.

"Hmm, yummy," Regina stepped back to admire Yukari's curvaceous body, bountiful breasts, and all-natural, unshaven bush.

"Come, come," Yukari held Regina's shoulders, turned her and got her down onto the bed. Yukari opened Regina's legs, going in for her specialty: female oral pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Regina held the sheets as she felt a heart-rushing amount of pleasure. "Oh fuck me that's good," she said as she took it all in.

As Regina got her second daily dose of oral sex, she looked up and saw her mom.

Claire turned to her daughter. "Oh hey! Fancy meeting you here?"

"Hey, Mom."

Matthew had just gotten a devilishly delicious idea: "Let's get them side by side! Regina and Claire!"

"Do it, do it," replied Greg.

Tammie spun Claire by her legs and got her side by side, right next to her daughter. Tammie then jumped off the bed, got on her knees, following her mother's lead as they both gave simultaneous oral experiences.

"Ohhh, ohhh," the Cestin woman groaned in stereo.

"Ohhh fuck," Claire reached over and held her daughter's breast.

"Fuck that's good," said Regina, she caught up in the cyclone of desire, her hand sliding over to her mother's slim stomach. "Ohhhh, ohhhh, Mom...you been working out?"

"Hmmm, ahhh, Pilates."

"Ohh, ohh, it's working, you're in great shape, Mom, got such a, ahhhh, flat tummy, ohh!"

"Hmm, ahhh, thanks, dear! Ohhhh!"

Matthew was a proud papa and husband as he watched his nude groaning gals: "My two girls: ain't they just the best! Hahaha! Great!"

Greg tagged hands with his buddy: "Matt, right now we're seeing some excellent technique from my wife and daughter. See, look, tilt your head, watch as Yukari uses the lobe of her tongue, see it slide against that flap? Beautiful technique! Oh, and watch how Tammie does it, a little more bite, just like that baby -- ohh yes, licking the edges, oh yes, that right there is top-of-the-food-chain oral sex. Good job, Tammie."

"Thanks, Dad," she said with a mouthful of Claire's Cosmo.

Tammie took a few more licks from Claire's vagina before saying, "Okay, let's switch!" she stood up and traded places with Claire.

Now on the bed, Tammie gave a quick peck to her lover. "Hi babe."

Regina quickly realised the repercussions of that kiss, "Fuck! You just put my mom's juices in my mouth!"

"Like strawberry milkshake, right?"

Regina wiped her lips. "Hmm, yeah, I taste that."

While admiring this four-way feminine exchange of salvia and juice, Greg got a great idea: "Let's get their asses on camera! Girls, turnover, turnover, come on, come on, please, please!"

The girls complied with that request and switched to laying on their fronts, their perky butts on proud display.

Tammie pointed at her backside. "Toned, hot like steel, thanks to my daddy."

"Atta' girl!" replied Greg. "Crunches, solid ass workouts to get that shape."

Matthew nodded. "I, I see the results, oh I do. Oh just look at their bodies, oh my, oh my, I may just keel over, gosh, our girls, wow!" He then addressed the mothers. "And- and, let's get this the way it should be: mother on daughter. Please, can you two swap? Claire on Regina, Yukari on Tammie."

"I'm 'down' with that!" said Claire.

"Hmm, me too," said Yukari.

The moms switched places, ready for some mother-daughter fun.

Greg was pumped: "Massage your daughters' asses, go, go, go!"

The mothers got in position, and then dug their hands into their daughters' pert backsides.

"So gentle!" said Claire. "Regina, great ass!"

"You too, Tammie," said Yukari. "Nice, nice firmness."

Girls giggled as their moms slid their increasingly-slippery hands over their butts.

"My mom has such soft hands," whispered Regina. "She's even getting me wet, my own mom! How's yours?"

"She's a pro; she knows exactly what she needs to do to get me dripping. She goes in real deep, oh, I like it hard, hmm...Hey, I bet my squirt will last longer than yours!"

"You're on!"

Regina and Tammie whispered to each other while their mothers massaged their legs and buttocks areas. As the women continued, the dads, Greg and Matthew, hovered around the bed, getting a closer view, watching the beautiful fraction of soft palms on hot bun surfaces, salivating at the delicious menu, their mouths watering as they saw these prime pieces get well and truly seasoned.

"God damn! Your daughter has an ass like Jell-O!" said Greg.

"And your girl, her...I wanna just bite down, but softly," replied Matthew.

Regina giggled at the drooling daddies. "Dad, Greg, if you want to take a feel, go ahead, I want mind, neither will Tammie."

Tammie glared at the dads: "You can both feel this champion tightness...but I want thirty-five percent from the backend sales of any stuff that has me in it!"

The dads were, for once, silenced, considering the offer.

"Go on," Yukari said to Greg, "Take a feel."

"Yeah, go on," said Claire to her husband Matthew. "You take a feel, too."

The dads took a big gulp, and nodded. They went to opposite ends of the bed, hands hovering around each other's daughter's posteriors, like incoming alien battleships, primed and ready to make first contact with the soft, cushiony surface world, Greg on Regina, Matthew on Tammie.

"Here goes!" down went Matthew's hands, bouncing against Tammie Kwon's muscular, toned buttocks region, taking short, tentative feels of her backside, revelling in the taboo delight.

"Very nice, firm, oh teenage youth at its best," said Matthew.

Meanwhile, Greg was well into his groping session, his fingertips enjoying the softness and springiness of Regina's Cestin's derrière.

"Ohh, nice!" said Greg. "Hope you girls don't mind us old fucks getting our kicks."

"Oh no, no," said Regina. "Go ahead, whack it if you want."

"You too, Mr. Cestin," said Tammie. "Go as hard as you want. Oh, Regina, guess what? I saw Paula today: that bitch has changed so much!"

"Oh tell me more, tell me more!"

The girls gossiped while the men touched them up. After around two minutes of groping, the dads decided to up the perverseness.

"Dad on daughter?" said Matthew.

"Dad on daughter!" said Greg.

They stood up, switched, and were now next to their own daughters, Matthew on Regina, Greg on Tammie.

"All right... here I go..." Greg placed the tip of his fingers on his girl's bum, his body electrified by his toned daughter's posterior. Greg then got his whole hand down and took a good, hands-in rub.

"Damn! Like steel! Good job, Tammie."

"Thanks, Dad. Feel around the legs too, feel that tightness?"

"Oh I feel it! Yeah, nice! Wait, how is this any different from when I massage you? I feel you up all the time! Damn, I take it for granted: my daughter's hot!"

On the other side of the bed, Matthew was more tentative about groping his daughter's culo-riffic wonderland.

"Ah go on," said Claire. "Just for kicks."

"I-I couldn't," he replied.

"Go on!"

"Yeah, Dad," said Regina. "Just once."

"Oh...all right! You twisted my arm! I'll take a feel!"

Matthew slapped his hands down hard on his daughter's butt, making a splash of sweat fly through the air, a rhythmic clap reverberating around the room.

"Ohhhh!" his whole body was rocked by the million-strong taboo sensations of his daughter's most squeezable area. Matthew then put his shoulders into it, his hands going in deep, real deep, really cherishing this connecting moment.

"Wow! Amazing! Oh Regina your butt is so, hmmmm...yes, I think, yup, just one touch Regina, you got me without even touching."

Regina turned from her conversation with Tammie, and shrugged, "Yeah, sure, Dad."

"Make him kiss it," said Tammie.

"Yeah! Go on Dad, kiss my ass!"

"Oh... okay!" Matthew puckered up and laid his sweaty lips on his daughter's butt.

"Ohh ewww," Regina shivered -- and not in the good way. "Too much Dad, too much."

"Sorry, dear."

"It's okay, you know I don't like guys, but you're my dad so you get to touch me in that way," said Regina, not aware that sentence would also be known as 'evidence.'

Claire then raised her hands and voice: "Okay, everyone stop...Time for the big girls to come out!"

Everyone paused as Claire turned and walked to the leather closet. The dads stood up and stepped back from their daughters, mouths open, understanding the significance of the cabinet.

"Ready, girls?" said Claire as she opened the closet, revealing a jet-black interior, and in the centre of it, her two best vibrating pals: Daisy and Dina.

Claire hit the 'on' switches and held one in each hand. "Girls: Momma is telling you to cum!"

Regina and Tammie turned their heads, and felt their bodies warm in anticipation of those sleek instruments.

"Make sure you go deep," said Regina.

"Yeah, real deep for me, Mom," said Tammie.

Claire handed Yukari a dildo. "Ready?"

Yukari nodded. "Yes." She put the tip in her mouth, getting it wet.

"This get much, umm, use?" asked Yukari.

"Oh you don't wanna know," replied Claire.

Claire and Yukari got set their pieces, dads gleefully watching on, their daughters kicking their feet together like two girls bound for Disneyland. Their vaginal lanes were wide open as the metal instruments spun into life, rolling deep inside the lesbonic pair.

"Oh Mom!" groaned Regina.

"Oh fuck me!" moaned Tammie.

The mothers had huge smiles on their faces as they twisted, turned, and drilled inside their daughters' vaginas.

"Wow, my girl's 'hooch' is so elastic!" said Claire. "How's yours, Yukari?"

"Tight, ahh, very tight," replied a sweaty Yukari. "The heat from Tammie vagina make me -- woo! Sticky!"

While the mothers did their diligent duty, the girls took in these heavenly, lighting-infused surges of taboo delight.

"Hmmmm, so good, Mom, so good." Regina rubbed her hand over Tammie's toned back muscles, Tammie responding by rubbing her hand over Regina's shuddering back.

"Ohhhh yeah, Mom, yeah!" Regina moaned as the intensity increased, both her and Tammie's bodies moving in an unresponsive manner: feet twitching, arms shaking, toes curling, a natural flow of sensory-jarring convulsions.

"Come 'er!" Tammie pulled Regina in, the two girls' bodies sliding against one another, their legs intertwined as they felt the whirlwinds go round and round, mixing together a creamy concoction.

"Oh Mom, that's so, umm, fuck yeah," said Regina.

"Yes, oh yes, keep going hard, Mom, go hard," said Tammie.

The mothers giggled as they kept drilling their daughters, the dads running around to get the best view of their girls' quivering near-orgasmic bodies.

"Look at my girl's vagina!" said an out-of-breath Greg. "God damn! Look, look at her pussy, watch: that ain't her cumming, that's just the spill! God damn! Ohhh! Oh my Tammie can cum for days! She's a machine! A machine!"

Matthew could feel the floor creak as the girls flopped around the bed. "Hmm, yes, oh and Regina is building it all up too, oh look at her go, my girl, such movement. This will be a gusher from both, guaranteed."

Tammie clawed her fingers into the bedpost. "Mom, ohh, fuck me hard, Mom, shove it in me, Mom! Shove it in me!"

Regina was pulling the sheeting off the bed. "Mom, oh Mom, ohhh, more, more, oh, more, more, ohhh, make me cum, Mom! Ohhhhhh, Mom, make me cum!"

The sweaty, naked mothers listened to their daughters' orgasmic pleas, and rolled the dildos in with a spinning boom, getting their daughters to their roaring final destinations: their respective climaxes.

"Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhh, Mom, Mom, Mom! MOM!" Regina moaned into her pillow.

"Ah...Mom, fuck, fuck! Yes, yes, yes, yes! FUCK! FUCK!" Tammie bit into her pillow.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Yukari spun faster. "Ohhhh, Tammie, oh, oh!"

"Here we go," said Claire as she drilled inside her baby girl. "I'm going deep! Deep! Deep!" she patted her girl's bum as she felt her daughter coming, coming to a screeching, screaming finale.

"OHHHHHHH MOM!" Regina turned herself over, opened her legs wide as she could, and fingered out a massive, flowing jet-stream of female ejaculation.

"OH! OH! OHHHH! Oh, oh, oh! OHHHHH!" Regina moaned as the river flew out from within her, roaring down to her mother's face.

"Oh my gosh! Regina! Wow!" said Claire as she rubbed her hands through her wet hair

Then, a second later, determined not to lose, Tammie reached her climax: "FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH!" She had her legs high up in the air, her long fingers going in hard, deep, releasing a torrent of orgasmic liquids, fresh, free into the air, smacking against the ceiling, splashing down onto her mother's soft brown hair.

Yukari giggled and clapped as Tammie's juices spread down her face. "Hee-hee-hee, I like, I like! Hmmm -- spicy!"

Tammie slapped her vagina, letting it all bellow out: "FUCK! YES! YES! OH YES! Ohhhhhh! Oh yeah!"

After seeing Tammie's flash flood, Regina fingered herself faster, turning her most delicate womanly area into a red-hot cauldron of oozing cream: "Hmmm, oh fuck me, yes, yes, YES! YES! YES!"

For those few seconds, those almost-slow-motion seconds, Regina and Tammie's squirts kept rushing out, the girls reaching higher, further, landing on their mothers, each trying to last the longest, trying their absolute damndest not to quit, not to stop, never to stop.

"Ahhh, ahh...ah!" Regina was the first to have her faucet reduced to a small drip, Tammie getting the win by a narrow two-second margin.

"Ha!" Tammie said with a wink. "That, that right there is champion-level squirting. Because me?" she paused to catch her breath, "I'm a competitor, I don't lose, oh, and," she put her finger in her vagina, raised it to her lips, and licked it, "I taste good too, baby."

"Oh you," Regina playfully shoved her girlfriend on the shoulder, falling into her arms and into another multi-vitamin kissing session.

The dads and moms grabbed the nearby towels and dried themselves off, watching their girls with beaming, infectious pride.

"Let's go to the shower," said Matthew.

"Yes," Claire agreed.

"Hmm," as did Yukari.

"Oh we gotta keep those sheets!" said Greg. "We can sell those for so much!"

When their parents left the room, Tammie's and Regina's passions began warming back up.

"Oh, umm, stop," Tammie placed her finger on Regina's lips. "You got two little girls waiting for you."

Regina remembered her friends. "Oh yeah, I have to go see them."

"Yes, you go, but remember this," Tammie gave Regina a hard powerful whack to her sore red buttocks. "Mine, owned, signed, sealed, delivered: You're my bitch."

Regina gave another kiss to her girlfriend, and then went into the adjunct smaller bathroom, into the cosy little shower.

As the water trickled down Regina's well-used oily body, she felt a sensation of afterglow warmth wash over her. It was a familiar feeling, yet, also very different: Regina had experienced a climax unlike any she had before, one that wasn't a high-adrenaline, high-tempo, hot lesbian finish of exploding lust, nor a intense high-grade injection of forceful life-force, no, this was a much smoother, more easy-flowing, sunnier, warmer, soothing, relaxing, and -- the key ingredient in this familial orgasm -- fun sexual experience.

***

Regina finished up in the shower, walking to her bedroom without a stitch of clothing on her wet, dripping body. After tip-toeing past her parents, Regina got her naked frame against the door, slowly turned the handle, going inside the darkened room. First, she saw the majestic moon outside her window, illuminating the room, the light landing squarely on the bed, highlighting the two girls that were under the covers: one hot tight-bodied Asian teen, the other a slender porcelain beauty, both waiting, both completely naked...

"Come on, bitch!" said Soyo. "Get in."

"Come on, come on!" said Vivi with her arms outstretched.

In other circumstances, this set-up would result in yet more licking, spilling, touching, groping and kissing, but this was an altogether much more innocent situation: this was just three best friends getting intimate with each other.

"Get that fine body of yours in here, bitch!" Soyo jumped out of the bed, grabbed Regina by the arm and led her towards the bed, Regina almost tripping over her suitcase. Regina then got in the middle of the bed, Soyo to her left, Vivi to her right, Regina cosied up between the two cuddly teen girls.

"Oh fuck, is my dad taping this, too?" she asked as she rubbed her warm shoulders and legs against her friends', so comfy and warm under the duvet covers.

"Nope," Vivi said with a shake of the head. "We shut it off for tonight."

"So no one's watching," said Regina as she had her left hand brushing against Soyo's thigh, the other against Vivi's soft knee. "What do you want to do?"

The girls shrugged.

"I don't know," said Soyo.

"Genie chose!" said Vivi.

Regina had a devilishly sexy idea: "I think we should...talk, about something you said before, that we're, umm, on an alien planet?"

"Well duh, that's kinda obvious," said Soyo. "That's common knowledge, bitch!"

"I call it BunnyLand!" said Vivi.

"But, guys, that's all wrong! I, mean, for this past month I've really looked into it, I mean, think about it: people can go back-and-forth from Tabootopia I mean, look, look, at the products here: it's all still got 'Made in China' labels, you know? Plus, look outside: the moon is still there! So this is either a perfect replica of Earth, or, we're still on the same planet, and we're all part of the biggest secret in humanity's history!"

Vivi and Soyo gave simultaneous shrugs.

"Eh," said Soyo. "I'm happy not knowing."

Vivi gave a cute frown. "Uhhh. My daddy always tells me things about Tabootopia, but I'm like. 'Daddy~, that's boring, just lick ice cream from my little pink cupcakes.' Genie-Baby, it's not about answers: it's about fun! I'm sticking with BunnyLand!"

Regina put her arms around her friends. "I love you guys, you know that?"

Soyo nestled into her friend's shoulder, giving her a little nipple tweak. "Right back at ya, bitch!"

Vivi gave her friend a light kiss on the cheek. "I wuv' you so much Genie-Baby!"

"Enough love, enough," said Soyo. "Okay, now I'm going to tell you the biggest cocks I've had, starting from number one: First: my dad; second: Mr. Sanchez; third..."

The girls talked into the night about a variety of topics, really cherishing their last few moments as close-by friends.

***

The day had finally come...

Parked outside the Cestin home was the large white and red RV, the vehicle that was to transport 'The International Lovers of Sex, Style, and Sleep' across Tabootopia's farmlands and industrial sector, all the way deep into the unknown, all to get to their destination, New Babylon.