Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
939 Followers

It was a standard sunny Our Haven morning, a group of friends and family congregated around the RV, there to say goodbye. Among them was the mother of Kelly, Ruth Vanderbosch, she hugging her daughter as Daniel and Björn stood nearby.

"I will miss you, Kelly," said Ruth in her naturally monotone voice. "Your absence will be a noticeable aspect of my life."

"Uhh thanks, Mom," replied Kelly. She awkwardly patted her suit-clad mother on the back.

Björn rubbed his hands as he admired Ruth, the woman he'd dubbed 'Sexig Spöke Dam' --Sexy Lady Ghost. With her bright pale complexion, icy cold stare, brown hair in a tight bun, all-black suit, and robotic mannerisms, she did almost resemble an otherworldly being...and a damn sexy one at that: well-matured breasts, an ass that demands necks to crank, along with stockings and heels made Ruth a standout cult hottie.

"She's so hot!" he whispered to Daniel, "You're like a, umm, son to her...and, she, umm, got me a job in her spa, helped, ahh, pay for my trip, so, umm, that makes me her son, too!?"

"Come on, that's not true," said Daniel. "She doesn't think I'm her son."

Ruth kissed her daughter on the forehead with an icy-cold peck. "I will miss you...At moments like these, tears would be appropriate, but the fact that I can call you, and, eventually, visit you, makes my sadness a much more manageable emotion."

"I'm sad too, Mom," she said as she rubbed her mom's shoulder.

Ruth turned her attention to Daniel. "Daniel, as you know, I think of you as a son, so come, hug me."

Björn shrieked: "Yes!"

Daniel walked with his arms to his sides, warmly embraced by the Ice Queen.

"Thank you Daniel, you've been a welcome asset in our lives: You've made my daughter very happy, and made me physically satisfied."

"You're-you're welcome."

"Mom! Don't remind me that he had his mouth in your pussy!"

"Noted," Ruth let Daniel go. She then put her focus on the grinning Björn.

"I wish you well in your future endeavours," she said with her hand extended.

"Oh," Björn shook Ruth's hand.

Kelly was appalled at this lack of warmth: "Mom! I know Björn's a freaky little weirdo, but... he kinda thinks of you as his substitute mother, and not in a typical Björn way, but in a nice way! Mom, hug him right now!"

"He's more like a nephew...but you are correct, he should be shown warmth. Come, come here." Ruth gave Björn a hug, his pecker rubbing against her navel.

"Hmmm...Thanks, Mama! I mean, Auntie!"

After a five-second hug, Ruth stepped back and nodded to the teens.

"Safe journeys."

Kelly smirked. "Come on, Mom...the house is not going to be empty without us?"

"I will manage to an adequate degree," Ruth replied with the same tone of voice -- but her clenched fist and quivering lips enough of an indication of her truer feelings.

Kelly rubbed her mom's shoulder. "We'll miss you, too."

Ruth nodded. "I share those sentiments...very well."

A little later, Soyo's brothers Evan and Jay came down to say bye to Björn and Daniel. The brothers exchanged rap handshakes with the departing duo.

Mocha-skinned Jay shared his sentiments: "Bro, Björn, we're gonna miss your killer insights, and Daniel, bro, we're gonna miss you, but I can't think of a particular attribute of yours I will be missing, so I'll just say I'll be missing you as a whole, bro."

"Umm, thanks," said Daniel.

"I, umm, thank you, too," replied Björn. "Please, umm check my, ahh, blog for updates,"

Shaggy blonde-haired Evan was almost shaking, feeling like he was just about ready to explode: "...FUCK! Yeah, it's been a while, yo, yeah, I know, yeah, this motherfucker knows that me and Jay, we too much, we too much for a whole day, we know it, and we cool with that, yo, cut our appearances, take us off, we special appearances only, yo, we down with that, yo, down, for sure, for sure. Yo, Björn, I'm gonna be checking yo' blog for sure, you know it, you got killer links up there, and, yeah some weird freaky stuff...but I'll give it a chance, I'll give it a chance, yo!" Evan tagged hands with Björn. "Yeah! And Daniel, you're a cool dude, one of my boys for life, you earned this motherfucker's -- wow! Hold on, the cutie in the glasses wearing the navy blue shirt and punk skirt, the one with all the bangles, is she Kelly?"

Daniel nodded. "Yep."

"Damn is she hot! The tightness on her, woo! Whoa, apologies, yo, I know it's a 'committed' kinda thing and that kinda talk is frowned on, yo -- whoa! Hit them brakes yo, hit them brakes...that woman next to her, that's Ruth!? Her mom!?"

"Yup."

"Damn! Fuck me, fuck her, fuck her sideways yo! She's a total Hebrew MILF! Yeah! Oh I went there, fuck yeah I did, because I'm into women of all ethnicities and cultures! I'm a diverse motherfucker, yo! Hell's yeah! Fuck yeah! I'm gonna try banging Ruth, but after this whole emotional piece is all done. I feel it, yo, I ain't gonna wreck any moments, might maybe try my moves a week later, when she ready, yo, in the mood...maybe later today? Why wait? Hmm, I have doubts, yo, I get a feeling, yo, seeing her built like that, damn: that woman wants a man, and I admit, I ain't a man by the definition yet, you know what I'm saying? She's a woman that looks like she wants her dates to end with a slap to that round butt -- yo we all say 'round' too much don't we? --, then told to go to the bedroom, get naked, and be my bitch! Not 'my bitch', but you understand the context, the mindset, of being a woman like her, on your naked back and just taking a big motherfucking cock inside you, just slamming it in her, yo, slamming it in! 'Will I be here in the morning?' bitch my only concern is cumming inside you, cumming inside you and finishing, cumming inside and finishing, cumming inside! -- "

"Bro!" Jay grabbed his brother's shoulder. "Relax."

"...I'm cool, I'm cool."

Daniel addressed Evan: "You know, Ruth actually likes being licked, so you got a good shot with her...Just don't talk so much!"

Evan gave a solemn thumbs-up. "Cool, cool...oh, segue! The girls are here!"

Regina, in a purple shirt and black jeans, came out of the house, followed by her friends, her dad carrying her luggage into the RV.

Regina, Soyo and Vivi had a three-way hug.

"I've said all I needed to," said Regina. "Bye girls, you're my best ever friends."

"We know it! Now it's time for my bitch to let loose!" said Soyo.

"I'm sad...but, at the same time, very happy for you, Genie-Baby. I'm coolzees! I'm coolzees forever!" said Vivi.

"Thanks girls, call me."

Regina moved over to her mom, giving her a tight hug.

"Send me pictures and videos," said Claire.

"I will, you stay sexy, Mom...oh, where's Tommy?"

Just then, trudging down the stairs was the all-black-wearing mop-headed boy that had his head perpetually down, always on his BlackBerry, the rarely-seen Tommy Cestin.

"Got anything to say to your sister?" asked Claire.

Tommy looked up, raised his head, and said, "Umph."

Regina patted her brother on the head. "Me too, me too...Hey...you know, don't you?"

Tommy raised his head, and titled it slightly to the left. "...Eh."

Regina nodded, and then headed towards the RV, pausing to hug her dad.

"Ahh, this feels good," said Matthew. "And I assure you I am not getting aroused by your boobs pressing against my chest...oh okay I am!"

Regina giggled. "That's okay."

Across the street, Tammie, in a white tank top and tight black leggings, finished her goodbyes with her dad, mom and brother, her parents giving her good advice.

"When going for the pussy-hold, dig your thumbs in," said Greg.

"Also, when licking, rotate first, yes," said Yukari.

Brother Keisuke had his headphones lodged into his ears, but he understood the basics of the situation, and gave his sister a wave.

"See ya, bye!" Tammie grabbed her luggage and dashed towards the vehicle. She was sad to say bye to her family, but, really, her excitement trumped her sadness.

"Everyone, get in!" said Tammie as she dashed towards the RV.

Daniel, Kelly, Björn, and Regina stepped inside. Daniel got at the front of the wheel, Kelly on the seat next to him, the others in the back.

"Ready?" he turned the key and started the ignition.

"Ready," they all replied.

"Bye, bye!" the friends and family waved as the big motor vehicle started chugging slowly down the driveway -- but then, suddenly, right before they got out of the driveway, a red convertible screeched in front of them, parking in front of the RV.

"Hold it right there," the man opened the car door, slammed it shut, and stood proudly. "Regina, Tammie, plus friends, come on out, I, your principal of principle, want to talk with you!" this man was principal of Kay Parker High: suave suit-clad Mexican, Principal Sanchez.

The teens exited the RV.

"What is it?" said Regina.

"How dare you, how dare you go to our rival school...but I forgive you!" he said with a huge smile, "Because this feud, Rachel Steele, Kay Parker, it's all over, because I have been promoted...to superintendent of the whole Our Haven district! I am no longer Principal Sanchez; I am now...Super Sanchez!"

The teens reacted with mumbled enthusiasm.

"Ahem," Sanchez carried on. "Also, my children, the new principal of Kay Parker High would like to speak with you. Come on out, Principal Bolovey."

Coming out of the passenger's seat was a mature, busty, red-headed woman, wearing a form-fitting flowery summer dress, headscarf and large sunglasses. She was a throwback to a bygone era, a true original, she was the one and only -- and newly appointed -- Principal Bolovey.

"Tut-tut, children, this intrusion has a point," she was holding a piece of paper. "I come with a gift: directions to the Woroalman family farm. Who is the conductor?"

"That would be me," said Daniel.

She handed him the piece of paper. "Silly goose, you wouldn't have gotten far without this."

"Oh we have GPS," he replied.

She shook her head. "Silly boy: how do you expect a Global Positioning System to work when your location is hidden from the entire globe?"

"Oh...thank you, Miss Bolovey."

"Just what any hen would do for her chicks, now, hmm, I see in this group, the tiny Swede, you, the Mexican lad, I see Tamara, yes hello, and of course darling Regina, but...you," she pointed to Kelly, "I've never laid eyes on you before."

"Oh, I went to the other high school."

"Ah I see, of course; it beggars belief I'd forget a lass like you: you have the type of rump I'd take pleasure in whipping."

Kelly turned to Daniel. "Hah! I told you! Wait...what?"

Super Sanchez stepped forward. He put his hand into his suit jacket, "Oh, and one more thing," he tossed a large envelope to Regina.

She held it, opened it, and saw a large amount of cash. "Whoa! What's this!?"

"Your bonus, you girls earned it!"

"Thanks!"

"There are hundreds of heidis and klums in this!" said Tammie. "Thanks, Sir."

He winked. "Anything for you, my beloved children!"

"Oh, umm, ahh," Björn had something to say. "Miss -- sorry: Principal Bolovey, since you are, umm, here, I have, ahh, I'd like to try, umm, one last flash roleplay with you."

"Hmm, I admire your gumption...Okay, very well ducky, come, show me what you got."

Björn walked over to Bolovey, closed his eyes, took a deep breath, channelled his character, and then spoke as if he was a 1920's-esque American boy: "I want ice cream for dinner!" he stamped the floor and frowned.

"You vile boy! Do NOT show me such rudeness!" Bolovey grabbed Björn by the arm, dragged him to the back of the RV, pulled his skinny jeans and underwear down, and proceeded to give him a hard whacking to his rear.

"Bad boy! Bad! Never speak to your mother like that! You impudent little demon! Bad! Bad! Bad boy!"

"I'll be good, I'll be good, I'm sorry, Ma, I'm sorry!"

Bolovey pulled Björn's pants up, turned him around, and waggled her finger in his face. "Well?"

He held his butt, and said in a whimpering tone, "Sorry, Mother."

"Good," Bolovey led Björn back to the group. "Very well done, young lad. Next time cross your arms and stick your tongue out."

"Ahh, umm, that would really add to it, thank you."

Most of the watchers were nonplussed -- expect Kelly, who was freaked out.

"Umm...Daniel, think we should go now?" she asked while already halfway in the RV.

"Yeah, we should get going," replied Daniel. "Let's go."

The teens hopped back in the RV and got seated. Daniel put the vehicle back in gear and went around the convertible. The teens poked their heads out of the windows to say bye to all their assorted friends and family.

"Bye, bye, bye!" the Inter-Lovers said over each other. They then got on the road, rolling down at a moderate pace, still able to hear Super Sanchez speak:

"Madam Bolovey, I also brought you hear to introduce you to your new Co-Vice Principals: Matthew, Greg."

The two grown men put their hands over their mouths.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" said Matthew.

"Unreal!" said Greg. "Oh thank you so much."

Bolovey addressed her new recruits. "Hmm, so, any ideas?"

"Barefoot Mondays!" said Matthew. "And Puckered Kisses Fridays!"

"Ummm, I'd like a real push towards technique classes," said Greg. "Let's teach these kids how to properly please other men and women. Also, also, let's get some hardcore conditioning for the girls, those who want to last for hours in the bedroom! I'm talking days and nights! Yeah! This is what we want in this school!"

Bolovey smirked, "Excellent. You two are perfect specimens...vile lizardmen, but that's what makes you perfect for this school."

Regina and Tammie were pleased that their dads had found their ideal jobs, Björn happy that the 'Dad Time' duo had creative control over a high school, and Kelly and Daniel (plus everyone else) happy to start this exciting journey. This altogether happy group drove north, out of the town that had become their own personal havens: Our Haven...

***

By midday the gang had got to the border between Our Haven and Gaudium. Regina was alone in the RV, the rest of the gang outside, stretching their legs. Regina was just about to join them, but before she could, she saw something which almost made her jump out of her shoes: from the driver's side window, a man was poking his head in.

"Hello," he said in a smooth low-tempo voice.

Regina's was given a huge shock, her heart beating at a rapid pace. After recovering, she stepped closer to see none other than the outstretched head of her neighbour, Neighbour Ned, a bald, suntanned wizened man.

"Holy fuck...what are you doing here?"

"Just passing by, recognized this recreational vehicle, thought I'd say hi...Hello, Regina, you seem to be well on your way."

"I...I am."

"I'm pleased...Oh, I have something for you," he dug into his pocket, and held a key in his hand. "Here, take it, you'll be needing it."

Regina tiptoed over to Ned, and grabbed the key.

"What is this for?"

"Just something you'll find out there, something interesting."

"...You're not gonna turn all sexual on me?" Regina was half-expecting Ned to turn into the crazed sex fiend she knew him as.

"Nah, not right now. Made love to a group of strawberry blonde girls, I'll be fine for a few hours."

"Oh okay...well, thanks."

"You're very welcome...Well, it's my time to be going. Bye, Regina," he stepped away, walking back into the woodlands.

"...Wait," Regina dashed over to the window, stuck her head out, and said: "Hold it, hold on...Come on, are you really going to keep pretending? Who are you, really?"

Ned stopped and turned: "Heh-heh...I knew you'd catch on, I knew it, always so inquisitive, always so curious...Like in your Science class, when you asked what 'lady liquids' taste like, or, better yet, you and your friend from the newspaper club, what was her name again? That's it: Connie Chung, you two used to practice 'lip kissing', is that right? And-and not just once: you two would 'practice' again, and again, and again, and again, well into the night in fact. Oh, and do you remember when Jamilla Jackson swore to you that girls couldn't 'cum like boys', oh you really showed her, and remind me again of that cute little forfeit you two had when you'd play basketball? Ah yes: the loser kissed the winner's 'ass', and I remember you always being the giver, never the receiver...Let me tell you a secret: You're the first person that me and Sage ever disagreed over. He said you weren't ready, wanted to hold you back for a few more years, while me? I said you were ready the first time you went into a girls changing room and spent an hour and a half just putting your socks on. He was proven wrong, he's now as much a believer in you as I am. So who am I? Simple: I am the person that brought you here, Regina...and I'm really happy that I did."

Ned turned and went back into the forest.

Shell-shocked to the core, her mouth quivering, her legs shaking, Ned had rocked Regina's world -- literally. "Wait," she said with a shaky voice. "Tell me more."

"All the answers you need are out there." He pointed to the exit. "Go out and find them, it's always better that way." Ned then vanished into the thick greenery.

After he was gone, Regina just stood there, frozen, looking over the scenery, absorbing all that had been said. Then, a minute later, she clutched that key with a tight grip, put it in her pocket... and had a sly grin spread over her face.

"Heh, I let her win: I wanted to kiss that ass."

End

Surt
Surt
939 Followers