Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"Oh shucks, it wasn't a big level of win. Okay, Boz out."

"Bye," they all said as Boz went into the forest and back to his home.

The group took a deep breath. They settled themselves, sat down on the ground and eased themselves onto the lower levels.

The gang talked about what they'd seen in the strange Sector Three: strange families having sex, strange people in costumes, and strange actors acting out the bizarre relationship between a bearded owl-man and a silver space alien. Weird indeed. But then again, weird is good, because if you're not weird, you're ordinary, and no one wants to be ordinary. It's something all the Inter-Lovers agreed with. And after this bizarre place, they wondered what was next. When they got to the last few steps, they heard something which gave them a clue.

Tammie's ears perked up. "Hear that?"

"Yeah," replied Daniel. "That's the ocean."

Kelly also listened in. "Yeah, that wavy sound."

"I hear it," said Regina.

"Umm, yes, me too," said Björn.

They got to the final step, stood up and leapt down to the soggy ground. With all that curiosity in their minds, they rushed through the cut-off hole in the mesh and saw the first glimpse of the other side.

Tammie's mouth was wide open. "Now what the fuck is this!?"

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
1...67891011