Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOC, do you know where Elder-Oh-Two is?"

An impish German girl with pink hair and a giant sword replied, "She's with the tribe, gathering goods from the east."

"So she went to the New Babylon supermarket."

"OOC, yes, now let me go, I'm busy."

Boz stepped back before he got smacked.

"Thanks, Sarah."

She glared.

"Uhh, sorry, thanks, Haruhi."

She walked away, Daniel tactfully admiring her as she went.

Boz walked back with his hands out. "Looks like we got a long wait."

"So you guys can go to New Babylon?" asked Daniel.

"Yeah," replied Boz. "We got a tunnel to it...you can't use it."

"Darn!" said Kelly.

"NB is not far from here," said Boz. "But you gotta wait for your friends, plus Elder. Hmm, so how are we gonna pass the time? Let's walk."

Daniel and Kelly walked with Boz as they decided what to do. While they pondered, Daniel looked up, up at the tree houses and through a window. There he saw an orc having anal sex with someone dressed as Vivi -- not Tabootopia Vivi, but Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. That wasn't even the oddest thing he'd seen, because right next door, Blue Demon Jr was making 2003 Stephanie McMahon pay for her incompetence. Her punishment: a standing 69...with her feet on the ground.

"Win!" shouted Boz. "I'll take you to the cinema!"

***

Boz led Daniel and Kelly through the Japan section, down the all-original section (in which Space Cowboy was a big deal) and to a large tarped area.

"We're going to watch a movie?" asked Kelly as the cinema came into view. "What movie? Is it a porno?"

"It's not a porno," said Daniel. "It's an erotic adventure movie, right, Boz?"

"Oh yes, a good one," he said with his hands behind the back of his head. "Latest Mom Wars."

"Oh!" Daniel said with delight. "Number eight?"

"Lulz, no. Mom Wars Chronicles Four."

"Oh, the new one!"

"Anyway," Kelly interrupted. "We have to do something while Björn goes crazy and Regina and Tammie do their...thing to the other girls."

"Yup," said Boz. "Win."

They went inside and found a congregation of a dozen or so role-players, all seated on blankets, some of them warming themselves up for the show.

Boz led them past the casual masturbators. Daniel didn't react to the people touching themselves, while Kelly looked at the ground as she walked.

"Here," said Boz. He'd found them a nice beige blanket, located in a prime spot for viewing the cinema screen.

Kelly hesitated. "Eww, I know for a fact that someone's been jerking off here."

"We cleaned it," said Boz.

Daniel sat without concern, Kelly following, still concerned.

Boz ran off, leaving Daniel and Kelly alone.

"This is...too normal," said Kelly as she took in the serene atmosphere. The grass was rustling against the wind, the tarp leaving behind some nice soft sunlight.

"Yeah," replied Daniel. "Expect that Red Ranger is stroking himself."

"I choose not to look," replied Kelly.

Boz came running back and handed bags of popcorn to Daniel and Kelly. He then ran and came back holding sodas.

"Here you go," he said while handing them their cokes (not cocks).

"Hey, thanks," said Daniel.

"Thank you, Boz," said Kelly.

"Aw, it's nothing; it's my apologies for ruining your winning video. Now enjoy: this is Mom Wars!" He turned and looked at the projector. "Roll it!"

The projector started flickering.

"Note: In accordance with Tabootopia law, only REAL mothers and sons were used during filming of this movie. Thank you."

The synopsis rolled down the screen.

"Mom Wars Chronicles 4: Divergent Paths. Henker Galo travelled to Planet Oso and beat many of the Jankins in mixed-rules combat. As rulers of this planet, the Jankins were highly embarrassed by these defeats. The greatest and most unexpected defeat was when Prince Taonos lost to Henker. The outcome of this fight greatly angered the sister of Taonos, Duchess Audina. Filled with shame and bile, she hastily arranged a fight between Henker and her own son, Mech. Mech was considered the best prospect for the Jankins and all, including Audina, were very confident in his victory. Now, in the courtyard of the castle, with a small number of Jankin dignitaries in the crowd, Mech and Audina await the arrival of Henker, ready to claw back their family's honour..."

A red evening sky with six distant planets in the horizon. This one look at the sky was enough to transport viewers into the Mom Wars universe, letting them know that this was a serious production. Zooming down to the dusty courtyard and we see bearded silver-robed men sitting in the oval-shaped coliseum. While the camera went past the dignitaries, the Mom Wars fanfare played, the opening credits going past the screen.

Kelly whispered to Daniel, "I don't get it."

Fanboy Daniel explained: "Well, there are these seven planets that are all drawn together by the narrowing of the universe, this phenomenon making all these divergent planets float closer to one another. So these planets are all ruled by moms, hence Mom Wars, and these moms compete strategically and politically as their worlds become more and more unified. Now in this story we got the Jankins, who rule one of the more powerful planets, Oso, and the main dude in this story is Henker Galo. He's from outside the seven core planets; actually his home planet got obliterated by the tightening of the universe, so he's sort of a vagabond. Now, for this man to shame the Jankins like this is --" Daniel stopped when he looked at the blank child-like look on sweet Kelly's face. "Umm, it's just about sex."

"Ohhh. Okay."

The final 'duh-duh-duh' signalled the arrival of Mech. He was a handsome tan teenager, around 5'7, wearing silver shorts, silver contact lenses, and a shade of silver blush on his cheeks, replicating the look of a Jankin with this motif. Shirtless Mech had also oiled up his lean muscular body, putting silvery sparkles all over his chest. He was shadowboxing, showing off his technique to the crowd.

"I'm the champion! No one will beat me!" he shouted.

Duchess Audina sauntered in with an assured swagger. Her royal lineage was apparent with her alluring glare and assured stance, her contempt for the masses just leaping out of the screen -- but what was most startling about this woman was her truly exotic beauty. A delectable mix of Chinese and Spanish, this fit-bodied 5'6 actress had golden-brown skin, high cheekbones, alluring Asian eyes, and smooth, long, jet-black hair. Her attire confirmed her privileged status: a long, lavish silver dress which concealed her figure, this shiny garment going from her neck to her feet. Also, like her son, she'd put silver blush on her cheeks and silver lenses in her eyes.

"How are the preparations?" she asked in a noble tone, her Spanish accent adding an exotic flare to her interpretation of a Jankin royal. Audina looked down at her son and smiled.

"It's not even a challenge," replied Mech, who spoke like a 2012 American West Coast teen.

"Ha! That free-roaming worm is no challenge for you, you of Jankin royalty!"

"He's done! He's done!"

Mech stopped his shadowboxing when he heard hard steel scraping against gravel. All the Jankins looked to the left entrance, falling silent, not even gasping for breath as they watched this powerful, large middle-aged man trudge out of the gates, his steel axe being dragged behind him. This actor had a shiny bald head and a thick brown beard, so he had the right look -- but make no mistake about it, this was no role-player; this man was every inch the ancient warrior he portrayed. He was 6'4 and 250lbs of solid muscle, with a wide chest, powerful biceps and thick thighs. Henker proudly wore his ceremonial battle gear: brown chest protector, brown pants and brown gauntlets. In addition, all his gear had the insignia of his fallen homeland, OwlTempest. The logo was a circle with an owl's head in the middle.

Audina hissed at Henker's arrival. "You dirty worm. My eyes cannot even look upon you, you...dirty vagabond!"

Mech stood in front of his mother and shook his arms in a circular motion. "It's on!"

Henker dropped his axe, cracked his fingers and neck, and got into battle position. "I'm ready," he said with a deep voice, the actor's accent giving off hints of an eastern bloc heritage.

Audina raised her hand. "Hold your rabbits! Worm, have you no knowledge of Jankin customs? Warriors share names before battle, they must converse before warfare."

"Oh?" Henker said with a tilt of the head.

"Worm! Our civilisation is beyond your comprehension. Now obey our customs!"

Henker cracked his fingers, sighed, and looked down at Mech. "Hello, my name is Henker Galo. Let's have a good, clean fight." Henker extended his hand.

Mech rushed over to Henker, paused a safe distance away, stuck his lips out and spat in Henker's face. Mech then quickly stepped back and threw more jabs. "We're not equals!"

Henker wiped his hand across his face and smirked. "Hmm, cocky," he said to Audina.

"Of course he should be! He's of a proud royal lineage. Do you know his fisticuffs record? Undefeated! Heh!" She put her hand under her son's chin, lowered her head and pecked her boy on the lips. "Get him for me, your dear mother."

"He's done!" he said with a little added step.

Henker stretched his large arms out. "The spoils?"

"I'm sorry?" said Audina. "The spoils of victory? Are you thinking you'd actually win? Has your peabrain actually contemplated a scenario in which victory will be yours!? Ha-ha-ha-ha!" She laughed with the back of her hand underneath her chin. "Oh-ha-ha-ha! Jester is a role you'd be much suited for...though non-Jankins can't apply for that post."

He shrugged the comments off. "I want a room for the night, one with a shower and bed."

"Fine, fine." She waved her hand while looking away from him. "Think whatever fantasy you want."

"You give me your word?"

Audina gasped. "Savage! The word of a Jankin is Godly! I say you get whatever you want -- which you shall not since you winning is an outcome which is not even remotely possible."

"May I make a wild suggestion?"

Audina snickered. "Amuse me."

He scratched his beard. "Come to my room in your undergarments, undergarments which have my insignia emblazoned on them." He tapped on his chest, on the OwlTempest logo

"Bastard!" said Mech. He was about to leap forward but stopped when he felt his mother's hand on his shoulder.

She smirked. "What a vile request to make in front of us Jankins...but I shall honour it!" She clicked her fingers and out ran a female in a grey shirt. "You! Make me undergarments which have that vile logo on them," she pointed at Henker's crest, "and be quick about it! Go." The woman nodded and then ran off. Audina looked back at Henker. "When this fight is over, you may have those undergarments as your consolation prize. Oh-ha-ha-ha!"

Henker slammed his fists together. "Thank you."

Audina gave Henker a sour look. "Enough! I can't stand a second longer of your presence. Now die, you dirty outlaw." She kneeled down in front of her son, turned him around and looked him in the eyes. "I await you in the bedroom, after your victory!"

"Yes!"

Mech then turned to Henker, fists up, ready for combat.

A silver official appeared in the background. "Fighters ready?"

They both nodded.

"...Fight!"

Mech screamed into the heavens, clenched his fists and dashed towards Henker. Henker didn't move, didn't even flinch when he saw all that youthful aggression come roaring towards him. Henker stood his ground, his hands unclasped, waiting, waiting, waiting...waiting till Mech came just into range, just close enough -- and then, in the space of a microsecond, Henker balled up his right fist, leapt forward and hit Mech with an almighty blow to the top of his head.

Thud. Mech's down, Mech's down, Mech's down and out. Totally out.

The 'fight' lasted under two seconds.

The crowd of dignitaries was in a state of shock, so stunned that they couldn't boo, hiss, nothing, just a pin-drop silence at the realisation that the castle's best fighter had lost. Soundly.

Audina's mouth was hung open. She looked at her fallen son and then looked at the victorious Henker, he catching her stare. Ever the gentleman-fighter, Henker walked away in a stoic manner. Though when he brushed past Audina, he couldn't help but crack a smile. He whispered to her as he walked past.

"I'll be waiting in my room."

***

The lavish bedroom had white and gold rich-textured wallpaper, a furry white carpet, with the prime piece being put right in the middle: a plush king-sized bed.

Henker walked out of the shower, hairy, wet and naked. His steps left behind massive puddles, his long pole swinging low as he sauntered around. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his worn hands, examining them, lost in deep thought. He snapped out of his trance when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," said Henker.

The doorknob turned slowly, methodically, as if the person holding it wanted to stall this movement. After it clicked into place, it swung open with a slow creeeeeak. Audina poked her head in and sighed.

Henker pushed his head forward, grinned, and waved her in. "Come."

She hissed. "This is completely beneath me."

Henker pointed his stubby finger at the ground. "Now."

"Ohhh...curses!"

Her bare left foot touched the soft rug, her right following unhurriedly. Audina then took a deep breath, pushed aside the door, entered, turned quickly, closed the door behind her, turned back around, looked down at the floor and sighed. A comfortable white bathrobe was concealing her body.

Henker stood and walked over to her.

Audina looked up. "Eeek!" she shrieked and looked away. "You beast! You dare be unclothed in front of me!?"

He chuckled. "It is my room. I do as I wish."

She held the opening of her robe tightly and looked away. "Curses! I have never felt more shame!"

He placed his thick forefinger underneath her chin. "You are simply ravishing."

She slapped his finger away and looked at him with rage in her eyes. "How dare you touch me! A Jankin of my standing should never be touched by a lowly worm such as you!"

Henker stepped back and looked at her, hard, letting the moment sink in. Indeed, victory had never looked sweeter. The gorgeous Duchess Audina, her name ringing throughout the seven planets, liked by few, hated by many, but her beauty admired by all. Henker thanked the heavens that he would find himself in this privileged position, his naked body just a few steps away from gorgeous Audina and all her hidden delights.

"Strip."

Audina looked at the floor, shook her head, and spoke with gritted teeth. "If only I wasn't honour bound...ohh!"

Henker stepped forward. He didn't need to say anything, his body doing the talking; his powerful nude frame cast a shadow over her, his erect member steaming red, his musk powerful and potent.

Sweat drops trickled down Audina's forehead. She didn't want to do this -- but she had to, had to honour her word. Because she was a Jankin, going back on her word would've been seen as blasphemy to her and all her ancestors, and she couldn't allow that to happen.

"Grrr...curses!" She untied her sash while keeping her left hand on the opening of the robe. "Curses! Curses!" The robe slipped to her shoulders and stayed there. She shook her head. "I cannot simply believe my son could lose to...Grr!"

"All the way," said Henker.

"Grr!"

"All the way," he said with a trifle more force.

"Curses...ah!" She turned her head to the side, let go of the robe and let it fall down to her hands. And there she stood, Duchess Audina, stripped to her undergarments, her white bra and panties emblazoned with the brand of her enemy. What shame she felt, to be seen in this manner, for her disrobed body to be displayed as a prize, a prize which represented defeat for her people and a victory for him, Henker Galo. It was truly demeaning, to be wearing his colours, to be shamed like this. But when it came to her body, she didn't have much to be ashamed about. Audina had a remarkably fit figure, succulently firm breasts, slim hips and nicely toned legs.

Henker walked over to her and nodded. "What a fine body you have, but," he grabbed her dangling robe, "I want to see it all." He pulled the robe down from her hands and revealed the best part of Audina's body.

"Yes." Henker smiled when he saw it, as those rumours he'd heard had been proven true: Miss Audina did have a behind that was large in relation to her body.

"My, my." Henker lightly patted Audina's proportionally plump and juicy buttocks, making it jiggle with his touch.

Audina stepped away. "How dare you!" She swung her hand and slapped Henker's face. Clearly knocking her son out was not as offensive as touching her J.Lo-esque butt. "Must you extend my shame, you filthy vagabond."

He put his hands up and smiled. "I couldn't resist."

"You...You dare mock me? A filthy man like you haven't the slightest clue what I have to go through with...this!" She pointed to her behind. "For my figure it is...larger than desired. Men leer while women stare and whisper. It's torture."

"They are fools. All the true men of these realms appreciate a lady such as you, one with such a womanly figure."

"Then I must jettison my royal crown and visit the realms, post-haste," she said sarcastically. She then suddenly noticed her lack of clothing and that she was looking at a large wet naked man. She hastily looked away and used her left hand to cover her breasts and her right to cover her butt. "Grr, why do we still talk? Our deal is over, this is done."

Audina turned, went for the door, grabbed the handle, but before she could open it, Henker leapt forward, pushed the door closed and looked at her with a firm stare. His semi-erect piece was hanging by her navel, his eyes cold, his demeanour changed into one of a serious nature.

"Audina, I am a gentleman...but I am still a man."

She shivered when she felt that cold stare go down her body. "What-what nonsense do you speak off?"

His body was starting to glow, his member twitching by itself, as if it was no longer under his power -- no, more like IT was in charge. Henker pointed to the centre of the room and said, "Knees."

Audina backed away, her face frozen, her mind unable to fully comprehend what had been said. "How...you...me? A Jankin and a vagrant!? By the name of Mara, I cannot believe this is happening!"

He walked up to her, making her walk backwards, leading her to the centre of the room. He pointed to the floor. "Knees."

"I am the daughter of Roquleo Magnus! My grandfather built this planet! You want me to..." She looked at his colossal penis and vigorously shook her head. "Never in all the years of existence will I lower myself to such an act!"

"Knees."

She put her finger across her throat. "You have signalled your death! All the King's men will come for your head!" She tried walking past, but Henker put his palm on her shoulder and pushed her back to the centre.

"Knees."

Her resolve was weakening. Her knees were shaking, crumbling, falling.

"Never, never has a lowly worm shown me such a lack of proper respect --"

"Knees!" he said with an added bark, his patience tested, his member on the point of explosion.

"Ohh!" Her feet were slipping off the ground, her body's natural inclinations taking over. "This, this is, this is."

He lowered his face next to hers and, with his breath hot and heavy, said, "Knees."

She crumbled and fell to her knees. She was now eye-level with the throbbing beast.

"I-I-I, how dare --"

He heard enough.

Henker grabbed the back of Audina's head, held steady his beast, and with no finesse whatsoever, used his member as a battering ram to open her mouth. When the gates opened, he stuck his thick iron cock inside her mouth.

1...56789...11