Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina could feel Tammie's rage -- and she wanted to see it unleashed: "Go on, sic 'em, Tammie."

Tammie sniffed, snarled, growled, halfway frothing from the mouth. This was a side of Tammie that most had not seen. She called it Beast Mode. She leapt out of her seat, her chair skidding across the room with a screech.

The Boz circled the room for his closing address: "Midway during the marriage, my neighbour Shinta and I became lovers --" Boz paused when he heard a wild cry. He turned around, but it was already too late."

"Hey, what are you doing -- ah!"

With the ferocity of a wild gazelle, Tammie leapt towards her prey, jumped on top, and unleashed the inner beast.

***

"Okay! Okay! Stop!"

Tammie was lying on Boz's back, her wrist around his windpipe as she had him in a move known as the rear-naked choke.

Tammie shouted into his ear: "Talk, bitch! Talk!"

"Gack! Okay, okay, OOC, OOC."

"What?"

"He's out of character," said Daniel.

"Grr!" Tammie let go and stood up.

Boz coughed and rubbed his throat. He dusted down his brown shirt and beige shorts and straightened up his satchel. "Oh that was so uncalled for. Total fail...epic."

Tammie slapped Boz right across his face. The group gasped at this display of bitchness.

"That was a little uncalled for," said Kelly.

"No, I had it coming," said Boz. "I ruined your buzz. Fair is fair."

"Talk," said Tammie. "Now."

"Calm down, calm down. I'll explain. So, I've kinda sorta been following you guys since you came in here. My job was to, uhh, I'm supposed to bring you to the camp, to the people in charge of this...area? Yeah I think that's right."

"Who are these people?" asked Daniel. "What camp?"

"Lil' group of peeps like me, you know, RP'ers. Rollplayers. A club of them."

Björn shivered again.

Kelly turned. "Hmm, you okay?" She went to put her hand on Björn shoulder -- but had her wrist grabbed by Daniel.

"You don't want to touch him right now," said Daniel.

"Huh? Why?"

Daniel simply shook his head.

Björn silently turned and went towards the hiking bags. He found his bag and fiddled with the contents. He was mumbling under his breath as he did.

"I don't get it," said Kelly as she turned to Boz. "People, clubs, camps, I don't know what you're talking about."

Boz took a deep breath. "I'm just not full of win today. Okay: there is a group of people in this forest, yeah? My job is to take you to the camp. Have you guys seriously not noticed me? I was howling in the forest. That was me, watch," he tilted his head back, "Awooo! See? So full of win! I also flashed a red light in your boy's face," he pointed to Björn, "and whispered 'right, right' so you guys could come here, you know, down the right path. I think I did well."

Tammie again slapped Boz.

"Ow! I'm a friend! Epic fail! Epic!" Boz rubbed his sore cheek and pouted. "Could you just please come with me? Come on, we got food...and cookies."

The Inter-Lovers stayed silent. Regina then sighed and said, "Huddle up."

Regina, Tammie, Kelly and Daniel got into a circle.

"So what do we think?" asked Regina.

"I say we go," replied Daniel. "This is Tabootopia: I have faith in even the most weird stranger."

Kelly nodded. "My mom said that everyone here is a good person, even if some of them are major perverts."

Tammie grunted. "Yeah, what those two said. I felt him under me, I felt him crumble; he's good people, even if he's a buzzkilling cum stain. Argh, if only I had Miss Tenpenny, grr, I'd make bitch-boy feel some serious pain."

Regina shrugged. "Yeah, you're all right. Oh, how about you, Björn?" She turned her head and saw no Björn. Regina then turned and saw him with his hiking bag, already standing by the doorway. Björn said nothing, only giving Boz a solemn nod.

"Win!" said Boz. "Come on guys, trust me! I had this same problem with those four girls. They thought the worst of me and the club -- and they ended up being the nightmares! They left some of us black and blue all over. They even spanked me -- bareback!"

"Shut up," said Tammie. "We're going."

"Great!" said Boz. "So full of win! Yes! Did I mention we got a shower? That's great for you," he pointed at Tammie, "because you are super sweaty!"

Tammie smirked, put her open palm up, and then balled her hand into a fist. "You're really getting it now --"

"No, no, don't listen to him, Tammie." Regina held her lover back. "You smell like cinnamon."

"Ya you smell allright," Boz said while turning away, "for a girl. Okay no more lulz, let's go."

***

The group followed Boz into the jungle, him in the lead, Daniel and Kelly close to him, Regina and Tammie close by them, Björn in the rear, still silent.

"Is he okay?" Regina whispered to Daniel. "He's acting weird, even by his standards."

"He's fine," said Daniel. "He's just in the zone."

"For what?"

"For what's next."

Boz rambled on as he led. "Does anyone wanna know where I came from? No one? Michigan, Michigan is where I'm from. What, nothing? Epic lulz. Tamara, is it true you once slayed sixty-nine girls in one sitting? What? Nothing? I need some win!"

After ignoring Boz for around forty-five minutes, they finally exited the woodland area.

"Here," said Boz.

They came out of the forest, and just like that, the sun came streaming down to them. As they basked in the sunlight, they looked around and saw little puddles on the rocky ground.

Daniel was the first to spot it. He looked up and pointed. "Oh my...goodness!"

A few meters away from the group was a huge, towering rockface. A huge scrape of stone, the top so high that they could only barely see it. While the teens stared at this massive vines-covered goliath, Boz skipped over to this giant monument, got on his knees, pushed aside some bushes and revealed a small panel. He typed some numbers into the panel and, woosh, just like that a hidden door zoomed up.

"Whoa!" Daniel pointed. "Did you see that? That door just appeared! Star Trek-style! Wow."

Boz shook his head. "Fail if you think that's impressive."

Björn was the first to step forward, followed by Regina, Tammie, Daniel and Kelly.

"What is this?" asked Regina.

"A door." Boz shrugged.

"That's my thing." Regina slapped Boz's throbbing cheek.

"Ow! Why do girls think it's okay for them to slap me?"

Regina shrugged. "I don't know, just."

"Oh, fail. Come on, follow me." Boz led the group in.

"Is this a common thing?" Daniel asked Boz. "Being slapped?"

"Yeah! Attractive chicks always like hitting me! I don't get it."

"Must be the annoying little brother vibe."

"Hey...good point. Win."

They group now found themselves in a small narrow corridor that was lit by a row of torches. On the walls of these corridors were several detailed and descriptive erotic paintings. These drawings were, in a word, startling. This art work could only have been made by some of the most lurid minds known to man, some of these images unable to be described due to legal ramifications.

Kelly was horrified by the trashing of her childhood memories. "Oh my God! Minnie Mouse would never do that. Not with Goofy!"

Daniel shook his head. "Sick, sick...the proportions are all wrong: Kim Possible is not meant to be that tall, and she's not supposed to have...that between her legs!"

Tammie was indifferent. "Pssh, I always knew Dee-Dee was a cunt."

Regina's eyes were kept away from the walls. Not because she was disinterested in seeing Alexander The Great have a threeway with Phineas and Ferb, no, it's because of what she was hearing outside. Voices, people talking, laughing. Soon, footsteps, various people's feet against the ground, some running, some strolling. Hustle and bustle then entered the sound collection, a clear indication of a large group of people. Had she just discovered a secret sector of Tabootopia? Another town, one unlike the others she visited, perhaps a community in hiding, one with nature. And then Regina heard something which set her expectations way out of line: she heard lightsabers clashing. Pah-choom. Pah-choom. Choom. Choom.

Out the teens went, out of the corridor, and into the shining light.

Due to being a champion-level sex performer, Tammie Kwon had seen and done a lot. Regarded as a pioneer in the field of female ejaculation, Tammie had created and modified many sexual holds, including the legendary Munch Claw Juicer #4. So it would be fair to say that it would take something special to rattle T.K Won. But as she stood there, among her speechless friends, something amazing had happened: Tammie was well and truly stunned.

"What the hell is this!?" she said out loud.

The teens had stumbled into a world populated by a cast of colourful and familiar characters. In particular: Ugly Betty, Jack Sparrow, Elmer Fudd, Franklin (but not Bash), and Earth-Two Green Arrow. These costumed people were of various ages, creeds, backgrounds, and all dressed as a character from a TV show, movie, video game, cartoon, anime, manga, comic books, books, along with many original creations.

A man dressed as a space cowboy (chaps, vest and space helmet) stopped in his tracks, paused, put his hand in a gun pose and said "Pow" in the most cool-casual way he could muster. Then he did a moonwalk.

Kelly dove into her boyfriend's arms. "Creppy!"

This lively place was spread out over the modified forest. The buildings on ground were intricately-built shacks and huts, and above, in the trees, was a row of complex, well-made connected tree houses. And the people, they walked around as is, staying in their chosen characters.

Daniel looked in stunned amazement as Master Chief got shot down by blue-haired Rei. "Wh-wh-what's going on?"

Boz sighed. "Didn't you listen to me? Roleplay club --"

"Shut up," said Regina. "Hey, Björn, you know what's going--"

Björn's bag was on the floor -- but no pervy Swede boy in sight. She looked around and saw him at the left of the entrance, kneeling against a tree, facing away from his friends.

"It begins," Daniel said with a gulp.

"What, what -- " Kelly was interrupted by the sound of Björn's scream.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Jag är honom!" Björn rocked back and forth while chanting.

"Jag är honom! Jag är honom! Jag är honom! Jag är honom! Jag är honom!"

After repeating his mantra three more times, he took deep, hard, intense inhales, in, out, in, out, in, out. The chanting then got lower, going into rapid muttering. Next, in a ceremonial fashion he placed a bottle of hair gel to his left and put a glasses case on his right. He breathed hard again, paused, unsealed the gel case, placed the product on his hands and rubbed his hands through his hair with exactly seven complete forward and back motions. After that he placed the hair gel back in his pocket. Another deep breath and his hand went to the glasses case. He looked at the case, and then, very dramatically, opened it, and put the aviator sunglasses on.

The group watched on in silence...waiting...waiting...waiting...and jumping when Björn made a deep growl. He dug his hands into the dirt and screamed once more.

"Ahhhhhhh! That's BULLSHIT! You want my badge? Do you want MY badge? Try tomorrow; find me on 'Kiss My Ass' boulevard, just off the corner of 'I Don't Give a Fuck!'"

This was not Björn speaking. This was the voice of a gruff, complicated, sorta-black-but-you-can't-tell cop from inner-city America.

He turned to the group and scowled.

"Björn?" said a worried Kelly.

Daniel knew that was the wrong name. "No, don't call him that --"

"Do I look European?" he said in that dark, scowling tone. "I'm Detective Carl Lewis, a veteran of the streets of Baltimore. I ain't no pansy from Luxembourg. I'm a man, God dammit! I've seen things that will make you run to your momma, stuff they only talk about in storybooks, stuff they can't even write about because words about it haven't been invented! You want to hang around me? Only at your own risk."

"He's role-playing," Daniel whispered to the group.

"Hey!" shouted 'Carl'. "Speak to me! I feel like you feel, I'm a human too! I feel the need to whisper comes about when trouble is about to go down. Is this deal on!? What are the demands!? You're not touching my badge!"

Daniel sighed. "We're fine, Carl, we're just talking about...teenager stuff."

He took a lollipop out of his pocket and began sucking on it. "Pfft! Kids, kids and their problems. Back in my day we didn't have problems. We had pain. Pure, simple, cold pain."

"I'm so freaked out," Kelly muttered. "Really freaked out."

Regina was suitably impressed. "Wow, he takes it so serious; He's like a completely different person. He's not even umming and ahhing. This is...cool."

Carl stuck his index finger out at Regina. "You! I'm Carl and you remember that. Do I look like someone you know? Well I ain't him. Maybe I met him, out on the rough cold streets. Maybe I put him in a cell 'cause he was dealing to some pre-schoolers, or maybe I busted his ass with my service weapon; either way, I ain't him, he ain't me, and me? I'm alive -- for the here and now. We cool, Big Boobs Jane?"

"We cool," she said with a mild giggle.

Even previously infallible Tammie was stunned by Björn's transformation. "Whoa...Weirdness goes deep!"

Carl threw his lollipop on the ground and crushed it. "Fuck this, I'm going out there." He dashed into the sea of role-players, strutting with the kind of confidence Björn never had.

Carl bumped into Danny Phantom. "Hey! Watch it, shitbird! Want to wear the bracelets!?"

Danny Phantom shrugged it off. "Phantom Planet all day, all day!"

Carl shoved Danny and went nose-to-nose with the Nickelodeon star. "You don't want any of this! You don't want any of this! Harlem Steel, motherfucker, Harlem Steel!"

Danny backed away.

Carl smirked. He walked away while lecturing: "I can't die, death is pain and pain is a luxury I can't afford. I dine only on sorrow. Only two things can hurt me: bullets and my ex-wife's child support payments -- and you ain't a woman, but I do consider you my bitch. Suck on my pain!"

The group watched Carl bump and shove his way into the horizon.

"Will he come back?" asked Regina.

"He will," said Daniel. "He always finds his way back."

Kelly was deeply surprised. "I didn't know he was this -- oh my God, he just tackled that lion-thingy! No, what is Björn doing to that thing's tail!?"

"Anyway," said Tammie. "Where's the shower?"

"Oh, right," said Boz. "Right this way."

***

The teens walked through the street, past the role-players. Upon a closer glance, this was a highly developed tribe, with costumes made of premium fabrics, shanty buildings with electricity, and nifty zip-wires that went back and forth between the tree houses. The most memorable characters they passed by included a Forest Gump with an electronic guitar and a Travis Bickle who seemed to stay exclusively in the shadows. The two sat together on a bench, their combined menace leaving behind an ominous glow.

"We're The Dead Shadows," said Gump while he pointed to himself and Travis.

The gang walked by without saying a word.

Next, a man in a green mask jumped out in front of the teens. "Somebody stop me!"

Tammie pie-faced The Mask impersonator. "Urgh, too nineties."

"What the heck is this place?" Regina asked Boz.

"I don't know, really. I just came here on this little plane and got to play my character. Look, I can't explain it all, I don't have that level of win in me, ya know? Elder Oh-Two will explain everything."

"Is that another gimmick?" asked Daniel as he held the weight of his friend's craziness: Björn's heavy backpack.

"Well, she really does know what's going on here -- oh no, not again!"

A girl dressed as Harley Quinn had pulled her hand back and was ready to swing at poor Boz. "Smack you good I will -- what!"

Regina grabbed Harley's arm. "He's had enough of that." She lifted the girl's arm and dropped her on her ass.

"Hey thanks, Regina. Win...Win. So, yeah, showers just around this corner."

They turned to see a wide open grassy square filled with role-players...wet and naked role-players.

"That's the shower!?" asked Kelly.

"Yeah," replied Boz.

Kelly shook her head. "But it's right out in the open! There's no walls, nothing. Hey, are you --" Kelly turned to Regina and Tammie, but they were already gone. TamGina threw their bags down and disrobed at a rapid pace.

Daniel felt his cheeks glow. "Whoa, damn, those girls have really nice bodies."

"Daniel." Kelly pinched him.

"Ow."

Naked Regina and Naked Tammie pushed aside their fellow nudists as they jockeyed for space underneath the showerheads.

"Ahh!" said Tammie as the water dripped down her perky teen boobs and tight firm buttocks.

"Hmmm, feels so good," said Regina, her large teen boobs out, her fine figure taking in that warm water. "Ohhh -- oh!" Regina bumped into a girl who had her make-up in the style of Wendy's mascot: red-haired, pigtailed, pale Wendy.

"Hi." Regina cupped the girl's face, leaned in, and took a taste of that week's special.

Tammie turned and fingered herself. "Hmm, fuck that mascot up, Regina."

Tammie then went into Prowl Mode, looking for her own sex partner/victim. She found it when she bumped into little blonde Gwen Tennyson.

"Oh, hello," said Gwen with a mild smile.

"Eat me," Tammie said coolly.

"But-but I'm heterosexual!"

Tammie grabbed the girl's shoulder, feeling her crumble. "I'm not repeating myself."

"Yes-yes Ma'am," she said as she got on her knees.

"...I think I can go without a shower," said Kelly.

"Me too," said Daniel.

"I can have just you two meet Elder," said Boz. "Just a message is all she's got."

"Yeah, yeah, let's do that," said Daniel. He raised his voice and spoke to the Sapphic duo: "Hey, we'll come back in a, uhh..."

"Make it an hour and a half," said Boz.

"Yeah, an hour and a half!" shouted Daniel. "Why that long?" he asked Boz.

"Lunch."

Regina waved, busy trading saliva with the fast-food chain's mascot. Meanwhile, Tammie had already exhausted little Gwen and now needed a new partner/victim. As luck would have it, that person found her.

A skinny nude girl bumped past Tammie.

"Hey, watch it," the girl said in a low voice.

"Bitch, you bumped into me."

"Whatever."

"Hey, don't walk away from me." Tammie reached her long arm out and grabbed the girl's shoulder. This girl did not crumble.

She turned. She had short hair, a thin figure, small breasts, tiny hips -- but what Tammie wanted from this girl was there: a tight vagina that looked ready for use.

The girl nudged Tammie's hand off her shoulder. "Hey, quit it."

Tammie grabbed the girl by the nape of the neck. "Bitch, on your knees, now"

The girl showed her teeth, hissed, turned, and shoved Tammie. "No means no, slut!"

Tammie licked her lips. "Attitude on you. Hmm, come on, baby, come on."

The girl screamed and went for Tammie's legs. The teens grabbed at one another and fell to the ground, wrestling on the wet grassy floor.

"Munch Claw Juicer Three!" shouted Daniel.

"Come on!" Kelly grabbed the back of Daniel's shirt and dragged him away from the action.

***

Knock. Knock. Boz knocked on the door of a large domed hut. Daniel and Kelly stood behind him, waiting in what looked like the Japan section of the role-players club; dozens of people dressed as anime, manga or video game characters.

"Hey, Sora." Daniel exchanged a friendly fistbump with the passing Keyblade master.

Kelly tugged on Daniel's shirt. "Daniel, don't be friendly with them."

"Why? They're good people. Hey, what's happening Killer Bee!?"

Daniel exchanged a rap handshake with the cursed man. "All's good, ya feel me?"

Boz waited by the door. "Looks like she isn't in. Hmm, oh, this girl might know. Hey!" Boz ran over to a small pale female.

1...45678...11