Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

Björn dashed over. "Yes, yes? Umm, I don't want to miss the mothers in thongs around their sons."

Kelly looked at Frizzy. "Excuse me, can you hand him a key to our hotel room?"

"Oh yes, of course." Frizzy called another helper over and took a card from him. She handed it to Björn.

"Thank you, thank youuu." He ran back to Daniel's side.

Kelly watched the boys walk away. She turned to Tammie and Regina. "I'll just hang out with you two... as long as you promise not to touch me."

"We won't," said a slightly fidgety Regina. "We're not some weird perverts that have to fuck every hot girl we see – oh fuck this." Regina tapped Blondie's shoulder, saw her turn – and struck as soon as the glossy hot lips came into view. Just like that, Regina was pushing her lips on Blondie's, they stumbling over a railing and grabbing each other's bodies with wild abandonment.

Frizzy and Tammie looked at the action. They then looked at each other and just like that a powder keg exploded. Boom, they went at it, tall girl on tall girl, lips locked, hands going everywhere.

"Umm, I'll... yeah." "Kelly stepped back, looked at the ground and waited for the opening lesbian festivities to conclude.

***

Regina and Tammie got to see something they'd wanted to see for a while now: Kelly's naked body. It wasn't by sexual means they'd got this achievement to happen: Kelly had not showered for days, was sticky and sweaty, and the only shower in the hotel suite was a wide rectangle block that was designed for multiple people. Regina and Tammie also added that 'sisters' shower together, and since Kelly was a sucker for emotional attachments, she agreed. She immediately regretted her decision when she figured out what 'sisters' do to each other in Tabootopia.

"Oh jeez." Kelly covered up her perky boobs with one arm, using her free hand to rub soap over her cute little bubble butt. She stayed in the corner, Regina and Tammie in the centre.

"I don't know what came over me," said Regina in reference to the blonde girl. "I saw her tight butt in those jeans and I kinda just," she shrugged, "snapped. I couldn't stop myself."

"You're letting yourself be real," replied Tammie as she rubbed soap over her breasts. "I can control myself because, you know, I'm awesome, but you're still fresh in this, being a full-on fuckfiend, taking and fucking bitches whenever you please."

"I was just horny," she replied. "I'm not super-dom like you." Regina put her left hand out and washed Tammie's back. "I like it best when it's just me and you. Gentle, loving, soft, tender –"

"When every kiss makes us tingle inside..." Tammie turned, went for a kiss, then turned around. "No! We can't waste our vacation by having sex with each other. Other bitches out there need it from us. It's our duty... plus we got an apartment and a queen-sized bed waiting for us in NBU. We'll be going all night, every night."

Regina smiled. "Can't wait." Regina kissed Tammie's shoulder. "You got some nice squirt from Frizzy."

"And you got Blondie on jelly legs. Nice work. Now let me give you my blow-by-blow."

Regina and Tammie discussed sex techniques while Kelly washed in silence. Kelly then saw something which she had to speak out on: untrimmed bushes.

"Umm, guys," said Kelly. "Ahh, the, umm, I was just looking –"

Tammie grinned. "I knew you wanted to turn." She licked her lips.

"No-no-no-no-no! I was talking about your vaginas."

"You're welcome to lick." Regina shrugged.

"No-no-no! I meant the hair, your bushes, t-t-they've grown and I really want to trim them."

Tammie examined herself. "Hmm... yeah, Tightness, go ahead, make me bare."

Regina nodded. "Me too."

"Okay, I'll do it – as long as you promise not to do things to me."

"We won't, promise," replied Regina.

"I won't," replied Tammie. "I like to savour my feasts, not have one after the other."

A wet Kelly rushed to her bag, got what she needed, and inspired by Mom Wars premier vaginal shaver Mech, Kelly got on her knees with cream on her hands.

Regina and Tammie stood side by side, their hands on each other's butt cheeks.

"Okay." Kelly applied the cream first to Regina and then to Tammie.

Tammie shivered. "Oh you better not be trying to get me off."

"I'm-I'm not. I do this all the time with my mom, oh and with Miss Beauvais. She had really nice vaginal hair."

"Vivi has one of those stylish bushes," said Regina. "You know, the thick ones."

"Oh, Vivian Keentucker?" asked Kelly. "Oh I would have really liked to have seen her 'bush' in person. Daniel showed it to me once in this magazine, 'Kay Parker Beavers,' and I think it looks really nice."

Regina shrugged. "I don't want that hassle. Make me bare, please."

"Yes." Kelly got into the zone and shaved the ladies with just the right level of comfort and precision.

After finishing her close shave, Kelly handed the girls some balms.

"Here, you can rub these on by yourselves."

Regina nodded. "Thanks, Kelly."

As did Tammie. "You got a talent for this, Tightness; my pussy's not felt this bare since I was seven."

"Seven?" Regina raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I was an early-grower."

After drying off, a nude Tammie sauntered to the adjacent bedroom. The white hotel room had two king-sized beds on the left, a cabinet on the right and a balcony to the north. Tammie went towards the balcony and looked out. On this, the third floor, Tammie was able to get a view of the beach and accompanying sidewalk. She looked down and saw a stunning mid-40s black woman and a sexy petite Latina lady. The women, wearing stylish kaftans, sunglasses and large hats, walked onto the beach and started talking to a pudgy curly-haired blonde man, a camera around his neck. Tammie tried figuring out what was going on, then shrugged, walked back into the room, opened the cabinet and found a bundle of bikinis.

"Ohh!" Tammie gave a rare girly shriek. She looked around at the choices.

Regina walked in with a towel wrapped around her body. "Oh, free bikinis?"

"Yeah, though I don't see the need when you look like this." She stood tall and ran her hands down her pristine nude teen body. "Clothes don't do this justice. But this, this right here, is money, and it needs to be saved for TV and magazines. So let's see what I can accessorize with – wait... something's wrong." She rubbed her left foot against her right calf muscle. "I feel... off."

"Do you want to cum?"

"I cummed just this morning, so... ah! I've not had a workout! Fuck, yeah, I knew what my body was telling me: I need a gym, yeah, because a machine like this," again pointed to herself, "knows when it's time for a tune-up, and I need it – now."

"I'll come with," said Regina. "Kelly?"

"Oh no, I just found this." Wet naked Kelly ran in and showed the girls a pair of tiny hedge clippers. "I'll be grooming myself," she said with a big smile as she pointed to her own smooth light lawn.

"Good for you." Tammie grabbed the phone. "Hello? Room service, yeah I want to know where the gym is... Downstairs? Great, thanks. Oh, and if you have any attractive females around, please try to keep them away from me... No, I'm not joking: Beast Mode means hot bitches are in serious danger. You sound quite hot yourself; I suggest you hide under a desk."

***

Tammie and Regina successfully reached the gym without any real incidents. One girl in lemon-yellow shorts did have her ass grabbed by Tammie, though that was seen more as a 'hello' than anything else.

Tammie was in her workout gear: black sports bra and knee-high spandex tights – with nothing on underneath, the thin fabric giving a perfect outline of Tammie's round butt and tasty vagina. Regina wore basketball shorts and a tight white tank top with no bra, pokies visible.

Tammie powered in, Gatorade in hand, Regina behind her, their bare feet smacking the wood floor with hot, hot heat. Like a hunter sniffing its prey, Tammie looked around for her first machine. The gym itself was a first-rate facility; lots of space, lots of equipment and the music at a low, smooth level. Most of the clientele were muscular men that leered in an open yet respectable manner. All in all a pleasant atmosphere. The rules were put on the wall for all to see:

1. No Socks, No Shoes, No Sandals. Bare Feet ONLY
2. Overly Restrictive Clothing is NOT Allowed
3. You Will Be Groped AT ALL TIMES.

Tammie found a treadmill and went hard on it. Regina jogged beside her, her machine going at a moderate pace. Tammie went for thirty minutes, the sweat trickling down like oil. When she was done, her honey-coloured skin was glistening.

"Ah!" Tammie swigged from her bottle. She then wiped her forehead and sniffed. Something sweet was coming her way.

A stout blonde girl in a pink top and matching spandex shorts approached Tammie.

"Hi," she said with a high-pitched American teen girl voice. "Are you... T.K Won?"

Tammie nodded and wiped her arm across her face. "Yeah."

"Wow, I'm so glad to meet you. Big fan. Oh, I'm Lobicky."

Lobicky was a cute blonde, yes, we've seen this before – but this one was different. Her cute face was in stark contrast to her rock-hard fitness model body. Lobicky had meaty arms, rock-hard six-pack abs and big, powerful thighs. Nice rack, too.

Tammie glanced for a second, just a second, and saw Lobicky as a sexual equal and not a sex victim/conquest. Tammie chose to shake hands with the woman. "Hmm, you look buff. You compete?" Tammie asked in reference to the Tabootopia sport known as the Sex Games.

"Yeah, but just an Amateur, not a Professional like you."

The Sex Games had the following ranks: Rookie, Amateur, Semi-Pro, Professional, Super Professional, Sex Expert, Super Sex Expert, Sex Master, Super Sex Master, and the ultimate rank, Grand Sex Champion. Tammie was one of the rare high school students to reach Professional.

Tammie nodded. "It takes a lot of reaming to get to my level."

Lobicky pursed her lips, nodded and said. "Dude, I gotta let you know that you are... awesome! You're super, super hot – you already know that though – and, wow, you even smell good when sweaty! Wow! I've seen you on TV so many times. Dude, you so should be way more famous than you already are! Look at Pocket Polly: she's Semi-Pro and she has her own TV show."

"That's what my top bitch says." Tammie pointed at Regina. "She says I need to do 'more' to get my name out there, but I'm, like, whatever, I'm in it for the love of it."

Regina pat Tammie's toned butt cheeks. "I tell her she could be huge. Hi, I'm Regina." Regina planned to kiss Lobicky on the lips, but backed away when she, in the space of a second, examined the muscular teen. Lobicky had a legs-wide stance, fiery blue eyes, and unashamed perspiration: she was a clear-cut alpha female. Regina decided against kissing this girl: Regina knew that you don't kiss an alpha female and just back away, so she waved.

"Hi, Lobicky here." She smiled. "Hey! I know you! You're in those videos with Tammie! Hey, I really like those DVDs in which you and Tammie are filmed from your bedroom. Dude, the audio commentary from your dads is so awesome. I'm so jealous: your dads rock!" Lobicky did the devil horns sign.

Regina sighed. "Dad..." She shook her head.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed by him," replied Lobicky. "Your dad is cool. He's into what you do. My dad couldn't give a hoot about what I do on my fun time. I mean, this one time I run up to him and I'm all, like, pink dress ruined, pigtails loose, bare feet, like now – hey nice feet on you girls – and I'm, like, 'Dad, me and Zena Michael' – who was the most hottest and popular girl in school – 'got together and she told me she was always, like, a secret gay girl and, like, we had the hottest makeout session in the gym. Isn't that awesome, Dad?' But my dad is all like, 'Lena' – real name, don't tell anyone – 'I support your alternative lifestyle, but I don't want to know these things.' Well I want you to know, Dad, I want you to care... I want you to care!" Lobicky gritted her teeth and stamped the floor.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Tammie.

Lobicky played with her hair. "I'm good, just went to a bad place. Hey, tell me about the porno movies you filmed."

After telling Lobicky about the making of their most intimate picture, 'Shower Shower Shower: The Tammie and Regina Story', Lobicky went and told them about herself.

"NBU, huh? So you're nineteen and going into college. Awesome, right on. I went straight into NBU when I came in at twenty, which is four years back now. They were awesome. They promoted me well, got me the best gyms, best fitness guys, best bitches, and got me right into my current job."

"Are you still in the fitness sector?" asked Regina.

"Yeah, totally, personal trainer to kids at a camp, health camp, which is awesome as I really get to put them through it. Best part is I get to work with my mentor, she's the queen of awesomeness, she's –"

The girls paused when they heard footsteps.

"Hi everyone!" A late-30s tanned Caucasian woman came jogging into the scene.

"Oh here she is," said Lobicky.

The woman was bronzed, toned to the gills, and wearing a bright smile across her face. She spoke in her Mid-West infomercial voice. "Hey girls, I'm Diana." She wore a tight black one-piece leotard; the suit exposed her butt cheeks and had her hard nipples poking right through it. The leotard was also covered in a torrent of sweat, the fabric clinging to her fitness model body. Strong yet feminine, Diana was a curiously attractive woman, one who was both hot and intimidating. She also looked quite familiar.

Regina's eyes grew wide. "You're Dynamite Diana. I've seen you on TV, in commercials."

"That I am." Diana leaned over and kissed Regina's cheek. She shook hands with Tammie, knowing the alpha female etiquette (a beast in heat may be in need of a feast).

"Hi girls, so glad to meet you – oh, almost forgot, this is my son, Sian."

Diana stepped to the side to show her unassuming teen boy. He was about 5'4, hairless, shoeless, had short blonde hair and was wearing what seemed to be his little blue briefs.

Diana violently ruffled his hair. "Come on, speak."

He looked up and spoke with a timid voice. "Hello."

"Dy-Di, can we hang with Tammie and Regina?" asked Lobicky.

"Absolutely yes," said Diana. She turned to Tammie and Regina. "We just finished our heavy weights and are now going to our boxing workout. Do you want to join us?"

Tammie nodded and Regina shrugged. "Okay," they agreed.

The girls walked, Sian following behind.

Regina touched Dynamite Diana's abs. "Wow – oh, I'm sorry, it's just you and Lobicky got such awesome bodies."

"Thank you very much. It's called dedication. D-e-d-i-c-a-t-i-o-n," she looked at her son while spelling out the word. "Understand?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Hi, Sian." Charitable Regina touched Sian's shoulder and rubbed it.

"Please don't touch him," said Diana.

"Why?" asked Regina.

"Because he's being punished; he masturbated two times over his limit."

"Aw that's not so bad."

"It is when he does it on your face."

"Oh." Regina let go.

Meanwhile, Tammie and Lobicky spoke about their experiences with the media.

"Ugh, I can't stand interviews," said Tammie. "I mean, I can talk, no doubt, but I hate those stupid questions."

Lobicky agreed. "Totally. I mean, this one time, in Our Haven, I got this interview with Jenny Thompson, you know her?"

"Yeah, I know her."

"Cool – and I mean know her as in know of her, not know her because you're both Asian or something like that – so anyway, it's morning, I'm jazzed, and I got this cute babe in this dress, you know those dresses? Those ones which are tied with a robe and can be taken off from the front?"

"Oh yeah."

"Some I'm, like, wet, dripping, and this bitch is asking me questions about where I'm from, what I like to do. Dude, I'm, like, 'Jenny, you know I'm going to fuck you, right?' and she just smiles and giggles. So after two more questions I grab the bitch, throw her on the ground and hump her till I cum. She, of course, loved it, and so did the viewers, but I was not going to be in another situation where I wasn't fucking by my own terms."

"That's why I won't be getting my own show. My dad took me to a meeting once and these guys wanted to put me in the role of this demure girl that occasionally snapped and turned into a beast that just fucks and owns these bitches. They called it Bitch Hulk. But I was like, umm, I am the beast – and not just on special occasions, but twenty-four-seven, three-sixty-five, twice on Sundays. I'd only consider a show in which I'm an Amazon that goes around fucking bitches, some fantasy Xena stuff like that."

Bitch Hulk was later rejigged and given to Brutal Bitch Brianna.

Meanwhile, while Regina and Diana were talking, a group of three muscular men came by and individually, one-by-one, grabbed at Diana's body as they passed by her.

"Hi, babe." A man in bicycle shorts grabbed Diana's butt with an iron grip.

"Hi, Kaito."

Another man came, leaned down and gave Diana a wet sloppy kiss to the lips, grabbing her boob as he did. "Tight today."

"Thanks, Quinn."

The last, a large man from Senegal, slapped Diana's ass cheeks so hard that the smack could be heard all around the room. He grinned and took a deep feel of the woman's butt.

"Uhh!" He bit down hard on his lower lip and thrust his cock by her hips.

"Hmm? Oh hello, Kames."

He put his free hand on her neck and grinded on her. "Me this morning."

"Yes, you."

"Oh I'm gonna make you cum so deep."

Diana froze. She turned to Kames. "You're going to make me orgasm?"

This 6'4 goliath took his large hands off this woman's body. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Get it straight: I make myself orgasm. You're just my tool, the cock."

"Sorry."

"Now go before I change my mind."

"Sorry, ma'am." He rushed away.

Regina was impressed. "Nice work, Diana."

"Thank you," she said with a stoic expression.

Diana didn't notice that her son, Sian, was standing right next to her as she got groped. Lobicky noticed.

"Hey." She grabbed the top of his head. "Kiss my butt, go on."

She peeled down her shorts and forced his head into her butt.

"Uhh, no, no," he quietly protested.

"Go on." She pushed his head and got him to do it. "Oh yeah little dude, work that tongue. "Lobicky kept walking and talking, Sian's lips stuck to her butt. "So you didn't see the sign that said you'd be groped at all times?"

"Must have missed it," replied Tammie.

"Oh don't worry; these guys are nice enough not to grab new girls. They gotta know you first, you know – oww!" She looked down at Sian. "Did I say you could bite?" She pushed him off. "Little bitch-boy."

"So is he, like, your little dungeon boy or something?" Tammie asked.

"Oh no-no, he's like the little brother I never had." She looked down at him. "And I'm his big sister, right? Now massage your sister's butt with your freakishly small stubby fingers – now!"

***

The four girls plus boy went to the boxing area. There, Diana and Lobicky had Sian hold the mitts while they threw jabs near his face. After working up enough of a sweat, the girls went to the shower. From there it was off to the steam room.

The three teen girls sat on the benches, all nude, their shiny vaginas all waxed and clean.

Regina nudged Tammie's shoulder. "Hey, just over there is New Babylon."

Tammie nudged back and smiled. "Yeah... we've come a long way. Hey, remember when we first met? You were so sweet and fresh. When I saw you, I thought, 'Wow I can't wait to ream that hot bitch' – keyword: hot."

Regina giggled. She turned to Tammie and looked into her eyes. "And I thought, 'Wow, that's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen – but what a fucking cunt.'"

Surt
Surt
935 Followers