Taipei Tryst Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move my head across to your left breast and nip the clothing covering your left nipple between my teeth and stretch it down. I now proceed to give it the same tender treatment, finishing with the same gratuitous eye contact. This time you look more composed when receiving the pleasure. It makes me question myself, am I doing enough?

Now that I have thoroughly tasted both of your nipples I continue to roll down your tank top and bra so that your breasts are now fully exposed. I turn my neck sideways to give you the same delightful kisses all around the drooping underside of your breasts, your skin is exquisitely soft here, an untouched grove. I cup your breast with my hand and gently lift it up so that I can lick the sensitive crevice where your breasts join your stomach. I use long rhythmic licks with my tongue tip back and forth underneath both of your breasts whilst my fingers fondle your nipples in between them. The rain moisture had been trapped underneath your heavy breasts, sodden bra and tank top, and is now also mixed with some of your sweat. The taste is undiluted and womanly - sweet and sour, and sexual.

The underside of your breasts have now been thoroughly lapped. I look up into your eyes again and extend my tongue out as far as I can to lick a long, slow line up your 乳溝 ru gou (breast crack / cleavage). I push my tongue flesh into you so as to make as much contact between us as possible. Does my wide open mouth display a semblance of a mischievous smile? Or do you only need to see it in my eyes?

My hands return to peeling down your top clothing, revealing your stomach. I see that you have abs! Reaching down lower and lower, I have to sink to my knees to pay your body the proper attention, your hands immediately rummage through and play with my long hair and knead my shoulders.

Your top two abdominal lumps are now exposed and I give each a deep and sensual kiss, brushing them with my tongue. I bite them, but not hard enough to cause any mark or indentation. I continue peeling down your clothing and kissing and biting each of your abs as they come to light, all the way down past your belly button.

I look up at you again, teasing just the tip of my tongue out between my lips to poke inside your sexy button, in and out, in and out. I smother it with my lips whilst my tongue dances everywhere around it. My hands have now slid around to the middle of your back where they are stroking up and down your spine, my fingers are playing you like a flute, the soft sighs and moans you elicit are the sweetest music. My forceful tongue pushes harder into your belly button, you shudder and shriek at the surprising strength of the wet, fleshy muscle.

I roll your bunched-up clothing all the way down to your pelvis, but since your sumptuous body widens at the hips I can't move it down any further. I grab the damp roll of clothing around your waist and, still on my knees, shuffle towards the bed, pulling you behind me. I tighten my grip and swing you around onto the bed. You yelp, your legs kick up as your bottom lands heavily on the mattress springs before bouncing to a rest in a splayed open position. Your head has landed spot-on on the pillow, rolling from side to side while you pant in sexual heat. I'm pleased with my aim.

Together we push and pull your bundled tank top and bra down off your hips, they tear and stretch as we struggle them off your body and slide them off your legs. We throw the ruined clothing on the floor in contempt. You raise your arms, feeling free to stretch out on the bed and purr. A more relaxed, yet still highly sexual grin appears broadly on your face, as if you are over the tenseness of our initial encounter and are comfortably looking forward to all of the shortly forthcoming sexual pleasures.

The bed creaks with my added weight as I push myself up onto it and crawl on all fours on top of you, magnetically pulled towards your beckoning eyes and smile. We are both equals now, for the time being. Both of us topless. With my face directly over yours we simply smile at each other warmly, you touch my face and hair and rub my neck and shoulders. I lower myself down and kiss your forehead, you close your eyes. I give you the softest, daintiest kisses that I can everywhere on your face - your eyebrows, eyelids, nose, cheeks, chin, just above your upper lip, and then on your lips.

You try and kiss me back, you want this deep kiss so much, mouth to mouth, you need it now, you think the time has come. But I pull back again, just like before. Still smiling, you shoot me a knowing yet still frustrated look. I think you acknowledge now that you will let me lead? Even though you know that I will not give you everything you crave at once.

I lean in to the right side of your face with pitter-patter kisses all over your ear, you giggle incessantly until I stick my wriggling tongue inside your ear and drench you, at which you moan deeply. I slide my lips down to your neck and trace the outline of the finest, threadlike necklace with the point of my tongue, all the way across to your left ear. I lick and kiss your left ear deeply, I feel you writhe and moan at the whims of my tongue.

My mouth moves lower to the top of your chest, just above your breasts where my lips brush you all over, while my fingertips gently stroke your shoulders. My lips continue south to brush all over your breasts, again paying special attention to the sensitive underside. I lick your ru gou, which I also do to your totally swollen nipples, as well as kissing and suckling them.

From your right nipple my lips skate across your skin to your right armpit. I give it several feint kisses, again you are giggling. I give it several lapping licks with a curled tongue, causing you to wriggle. I open my wet lips in an 'O' and cup your whole armpit with my mouth to create some suction and rapidly flick lick you there, letting you convulse for a moment.

I let my mouth collapse around your armpit, giving you the same full and heavy deep kiss there which you so desired on your mouth. I suck your armpit with love while my tongue feels around for the throat that isn't there. My lips are trembling in the passionate kiss, massaging your armpit. Meanwhile my right hand is rubbing all over your body - groping at your neck, smothering all over your breasts, tweaking your nipples, and ringing circles around your belly button with each of my fingers one by one.

Now that I am out of air from kissing your armpit so passionately and vigorously, I stop to catch my breath, breathing against the hickey I've given you there. I lightly brush my lips all over your chest again, gradually working my way now towards your left armpit, where I begin with gentle kisses and licks that morph into the most sensual and passionate deep kiss, my left hand fondles all over your body in the same pattern.

Satisfied with the kiss, I slide my lips directly down from your armpit, down the side of your body all the way to your pelvis, and slide them all the way back up again. Extremely slowly. I retrace the same path, only now poking my tongue out slightly, giving you a consistent lick down the length of your body.

I move across to skim all over your stomach with my lips, I'm making sure to cover every inch of skin. Your back arches and you gasp at the ever-present, ever-moving tingling my lips cause all over your belly. After touching every part of your stomach with my lips, they've come to a rest at your belly button where I twirl my tongue round and round and poke at it repeatedly with the tip of my tongue before engulfing it in a heavy sucking kiss.

My lips break off your belly button with an audible pop and slide south again, all the way down to the top of your shorts. My lips sweep side to side along your upper pelvis, I extend my tongue a little to trace the silvery sliver of a waist chain just above your shorts. Your hands instinctively start to snatch at the sides of your shorts, you want them off so that the sensation can extend even further south, to your most sensitive nether region, and soothe the unbearable itch. Your legs thrash about desperately as you tear the shorts off, you're so impetuous that you've almost kneed and kicked me senseless.

You grab at your drenched panties, your smell is so potent down there - your panties are a blended saturation of rain water warmed to body temperature, a drop of sweat, and leaking vaginal juices from your aroused and horny state. 很香 Hen hsiang (So delicious - taste and smell).

Not just yet... I hold onto your hands, stopping you from removing them yourself. I soothe you by running both of my hands all over your belly and breasts in a smooth, perpetual motion. I want you to relax, let it last, let me take care of it.

I tenderly kiss you all over your crotch on the surface of your panties. I feel the warm dampness of the fabric moisten my lips whilst your pelvic and vaginal muscles contract underneath and your hips buck as you fidget. With my lips pressed against you, so is my nose, and your rawest and most intimate aroma radiates through me. It is so stimulating that I almost have to turn away, but I love it so much that I am able to resist in order to revel in it more. I can really taste it now. 真的很香!Zhende hen hsiang (Really so delicious)!

I slide my hands down your body to the top edge of your panties and gently peel them down bit by bit, revealing your blooming wet jungle flower. It is without a doubt the single most sexual and erotic sight in my entire life and my own body feels so aroused that my senses are bordering on the painful and my head feels dizzy.

Neatly trimmed bare, your long vaginal slit brims with wetness, and even looks like it's breathing by itself. Its dark fleshy lips are slightly parted to so teasingly reveal the deep pink of your hot interior. It is prominently crowned by the most erect and swollen clit that I ever knew existed, I am so attracted by its pink to red to brown hue. And I especially love how your genitalia are framed by your shining wet ebony skin, varying in blackness in towards your slit. It is mesmerising, and like in nature, the colours are successful in attracting you a mate. The first black pussy I have ever seen. The most beautiful sight in the entire world.

I carefully remove your panties all the way off down the long length of your legs and gingerly place them on the bed. I resume my crouched position with my head between your legs and you elicit a hiss in anticipation whilst your hands hold my head and stroke my hair. My face is so close to your snatch that the view is almost blurry, but I refocus and am amazed at how your 淫水 yin shui (vaginal fluids) have pooled at the slight opening like a tropical carnivorous flower's.

I feel you massaging my scalp, like you are bracing yourself for what you think will come next, and you sigh deeply as you feel my head dip further. But instead, I kiss around the outside, much more slowly, eventually expanding outwards to your inner thighs. I plant the softest kisses there, your sensitive skin barely registers a touch.

I know you're frustrated again, you squeeze my head and pull on my hair slightly. Your pussy sighs and breathes more heavily, your crowning clit flickers. I persist in cruelly teasing you this way, with my lips paying the softest attention around the outside of your pussy and your inner thighs without soothing your burn at the centre.

For my next movement I purse my lips and extend just the sharp tip of my tongue, and tracing another thin line of 口水 kou shui (saliva), this time from your left inner thigh down to the inside of your knee. I trace the line down the inside of your thigh as slowly and carefully as I can, like an artisan at work, my head is still as can be.

My mouth has reached the soft inside of your knee, I plant my tongue firmly against it and draw my lips into it, pashing it, making out with it. My exuberant sucking against your surprisingly sensitive spot causes your legs to shake. I continue kissing down the side of your calf to the inside of your ankle, I make out with it in the same way as I did your knee.

My mouth swaps over to the inside of your other ankle, whereby I proceed to give your right leg the same treatment, kissing the inside of your leg all the way back up to your vagina, stopping to pay special attention to your inside knee.

My face now hovers between your legs once again. Will I finally now be performing on you the oral that you so desperately desire? I shoot you a look, you are unaware, lost in your own world. Ah, there. Now you notice my eyes in your direction. Your expression is so vulnerable, pleading with me, you feel you are at my mercy now? What will I do next? Give you what you want? Here is your answer.

I reach for one of the tubular Chinese pillows I have lined up on the edge of the bed next to the wall. I tap your waist and you know to let me slide it under your lower back and bottom, readily elevating your pelvis up so that your tasty orifices are at the easiest angle for my lips, tongue and mouth to access.

I begin with the same light, teasing kisses all over your vagina and clit. The feather light sensation of my lips all over your most sensitive region make you restless for more and I sense your pussy quivering in hunger. Suddenly I drill into your anus ring with my sharp tongue, you yelp and groan as if possessed and buck against my face causing more of my tongue to slide against your anal entrance. I linger there like a feline lapping at the edge of a lagoon, helping you settle down in the meantime by stroking and drumming my fingers against your inner thighs until you have succumbed to the comfort.

Now I press my lips on the paler stretch of skin in between your asshole and your vagina and hum my lips. I was hoping just to vibrate that small patch of flesh there but your whole body is reverberating along with it. I flick at it with my tongue like a serpent.

The time has come for what we've both been waiting for. You may be surprised but I've also been wanting to do it so much as well. I've inhaled your aroma so deeply that I could taste it, but just like you I long for more and I want the undiluted pure taste of you all over my tongue.

I begin by blowing a breeze all over your dripping wet pussy. I delight in gently blowing onto your big clit and watching it react like a shuddering leaf in the wind. With my tongue fully extended I lick a single long and slow stroke all the way up your vagina slit and pause at the end for your delayed reaction. I smirk wickedly at your predicament.

I now continue by kissing your clit before another long and slow lick along your vagina crack, but this time deeper, my tongue pushes into your labia and curls some of your viscous nectar into my thirsty mouth. I'm already drunk, addicted.

I twirl my tongue tip in a circle delicately around your clit nub, then side to side, up and down, and finish off circling around it in reverse.

I make another 'O' form with my mouth and plant it firmly against your pussy and apply slight suction, allowing my tongue to roam freely inside you. I twist it round and round against your slick vaginal walls. I am tasting you right at the source of your yin shui spring.

I am trying to broaden my tongue inside of you to make maximum contact, my tongue like a funnel inside of you, trickling your flowing juices into my mouth. I lap out of your slit with a single full and weighty lick that finishes by flicking at your clit. Staying there, I flatten my tongue against your glowing-red distended nub and plant my hands in a push-up position on the bed so that I can lever my body around without moving my neck, allowing my tongue to remain pressed against your nub whilst it slides back and forth and all around it.

From your pampered clit I blow gently up to your belly button, and then back down. I follow that same path kissing that sexy space between your clit and belly button. As a finale I lick there extremely slowly and lightly, writing your name in Chinese.

安吉

My tongue painting your skin is better than a wet finger on glass.

Now at your belly button, I tease it playfully in freestyle with my tongue tip. I relish watching it shine and moisten with my kou shui.

After that distraction where my mouth had wandered away, I return to attend to your neglected, yet still dripping pussy. The pillow and bed sheets underneath are damp with your moisture and sodden by drops of your yin shui. I kiss around the outside then use two fingers of my left hand to part your slippery and bulging pussy lips with a 'V' shape, trying to spread you as wide as I can. Suddenly I plunge my tongue inside, penetrating you, I release my fingers so your labia folds around my tongue.

I'm tongue-fucking your pussy while my two naughty fingers begin to fondle between your vagina and anus and my thumb rings around your asshole. My fingers now penetrate your asshole one by one, while my tongue freely continues to explore your inner depths.

I stop. This could be better. I feel like I'm not able to engorge myself with as much of you as I want, as much as I should be able to. I straighten up, take hold of your hand and pull you up towards me. I take your place lying on the bed. My back sinks into the sheets underneath, they feel hot and damp against my skin - the heat and the fluids, all of it from your body. 很刺激! Hen ci ji (So stimulating)! Come to me.

You hover over me and position your crotch over my face, lowering your still breathing, still dripping pussy down. Your knees collapse and your legs come to rest at either side of my head. Yes. This is better.

I lovingly rub your belly and breasts as I begin to kiss all over the surface of your vagina, I paste the pussy juice which coats my lips all over your inner thighs, teasing you again. I make out with your pussy, passionately kissing it deeply, my lips sealed against your labium. In this position your pussy and all of its syrup are simply spilling into my mouth. I love it.

I continue to lick, kiss and suck you. My hands roaming and squeezing all over your upper body apply varying pressure in harmony with the fluid exertions of my mouth and tongue. When my tongue flickers against your clit my fingers dance up and down the sides of your body.

Even though I am so involved in giving you oral and inebriated at your smell, and having ingested all of your juices, my own body is an aching wreck. My penis is so hard inside of my tight and damp pants that it hurts like a cramping muscle. It throbs with my elevated heartbeat and I feel it oozing much of my own 水 shui (fluid) into my underwear. My hips and abdomen are writhing like the rolling rise and fall of a wave as my body grapples with its obvious physical discomfort, which it now appears that you have noticed...

**

For all of the small torments that he had bequeathed on her in this timeless moment, she finally would have her due. His body was betraying him, for such a sexual being that he is, he couldn't resist his own body forever, let alone hers. So far he had gotten the better of it, controlling her on a leash with his mouth, tongue and lips, frustrating her attempts to pull free and maul him. But now the tide would turn.

Angie's voluptuous figure rocked mildly up and down as if floating on the sea that was Yuhong's rollicking body, her legs parted over his face. Her body leaned back slightly as she reached her right hand out behind her. Her fingers skimmed over his ripped abs, tracing circles around them as if playing in water, before collapsing and spreading her palm down against his firm stomach, her hand drifting out towards his groin.

Was that a pathetic, muffled little whine she heard below? The oral butterfly pleasuring her between her legs had momentarily stopped fluttering, but it gave her even more pleasure to know that the see-saw of sexual power was swinging him off, in her favour. She crackled a wry smile as she aggressively thrust her pelvis and smothered her slippery pussy against his handsome face while her hand rubbed his crotch, causing him to buck and whimper.