Taipei Tryst Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed her hand inside the tight, dank and musky enclosure of his rain-soaked pants where it immediately touched upon his erect cock. God it was hard, and hot, like a rod emanating its own heat. It was also slimy as could be with its incessant discharge of oozing shui, which in its profaneness she found raw and sexual.

Yuhong slurped at Angie's pussy like a pacifier as her first touch on his pained and over-sensitised penis caused his body to jolt. She stroked it within the limited confines of his pants, at which he writhed around helplessly, which greatly pleased her. She was only doing to him what he had done to her. But at this moment they did have one thing in common, they both wanted his stiff cock to be free, to taste the humid air - and everything else.

Although her body was facing in the opposite direction, awkwardly, she managed with her right hand to loosen his pants to halfway down his thighs. His penis-stem sprang energetically at her, revealed in its full glory. She was enthralled with it, what she thought to be as beautiful as a penis could possibly be, especially being the first Asian one that she had seen.

Its size was perfectly in proportion to his body - wholesomely adequate, but not obscene. It was shrouded around the base of the stem by a handsome mane of tufty black pubic hair that was exceptionally tidy, trimmed so that it did not spread out to the rest of the groin.

Indeed, its form seemed to encapsulate the wider qualities of his body in its taut muscularity, balanced by its sculpted delicacy. It was its hardness that truly surprised her, the feel between her fingers of the leanest, firmest human tissue beyond what she thought possible.

The colour along the erect shaft was a brilliant shimmering bronze, crowned by the enlarged and fleshy glans that was almost a lip-red colour with only the faintest purple tinge when caught in the scarce light.

She teasingly tapped her fingertips around the tip of the head and the eye of his penis, then rubbed the same specific spot. The slimy shui that had pooled at the tip provided adequate lubricant and coated her fingertips. He sighed underneath her and squirmed uncomfortably. Oh, she liked that.

With her right hand still over his cock, she placed it in between her middle and index fingers to delicately roll back his 包皮 baopi (foreskin) all the way down, making fully naked his shining, glowing bulb. Using only those two fingers she stroked his penis up and down, using only the lightest, softest touch, sending his nerve endings crazy, and him with it.

With this soft touch against his cock she fully appreciated its detailed texture that was overlooked by the impressive hardness. Her fingers spread a clear film of his still flowing shui all along the length of it, which accentuated to her touch all of the pumping veins as well as the minute bumps throughout the rigid muscle.

He heaved in and out whilst his legs reactively pushed his lower body up in the air at the lightness of her deliberately cruel, teasing touch. She gave him a demeaning pat on the head, like a strict school teacher signalling him to return to his task.

She curled all of her fingers around so that her palm floated just above the glans while her fingertips gripped halfway down the shaft of his slippery cock. In a closed-to-open clawing motion, her fingertips grated and massaged him with the same tantalisingly soft touch, barely grazing his flesh. She straddled him like this for a moment, relishing his anguished moans and the pulse of his cock at the tip of her fingers, his ripped and sexy naked Asian body tensing underneath.

Occasionally she would flatten her palm against the penis head and fold her fingers around it to squeeze it like an orange, twisting her wrist side to side. But before the firmer caress could provide him with any kind of fleeting relief she would stop and resume the light, teasing strokes. Every time she did this his abs and every part of his groin would spasm from the confused sensory nerves.

He stopped performing oral to look up at her, his sexy fengyan and facial expression showing the rawest vulnerability, a pleading look. Was it submission? He breathed heavily, she felt his broad chest rising and falling underneath her legs and buttocks. The lower part of his face around his mouth and chin were a shine in a thick and messy coat of yin shui, like a helpless, drooling child. She giggled at him cruelly and indifferently. Now that the see-saw of sexual power had landed all the way to her end, he would be satiating her the way she wanted, how she wanted.

She calmly slid her body off of his face, her saturated pussy seeping a soapy trail of yin shui all over his silken yellow skin like a snail as she slowly glided down the length of his torso. She positioned herself above him for intercourse, taking hold of his hard, spring-laden cock in her right hand and rubbing it in between her fingers at which he murmured and shuffled about on the bed. She smiled and glanced at him devilishly, fondling his abs with her left hand. He did not smile back.

As she lowered her vagina over his stem, a dazzling bolt of lighting lit up the world outside the window. For a split-second, the whole room was as bright as a sunny Summer's day. For the first time they saw a vivid image of each other in full light, startling both of them.

They were so lost in each other, and themselves, that they had totally forgotten the storm which had brought them together. It was still as intense as ever - the clouds now black as night, the rain crashing into the window like a tidal wave, but even all mighty nature played second fiddle to the intensity of their lusts for each other.

She positioned his tip against her entrance and sunk herself down, but as she did so he humped his pelvis up so that it would miss and slide off against her clit instead. He was still trying to defy her, still trying not to give her all that she wanted. She was infuriated and shot him a look of venom. She tried again, securing a firmer hold on his penis and repositioning herself, he boldly tried to do the same thing by bucking his hips away but this time she was prepared. Instead of sliding away from her vaginal entrance he had thrust his hardness deep inside of her, guided by her alert hand.

A surge of pleasure fulfilled her entire being. They couldn't help moaning and whining together as the length of his penis disappeared inside of her. His was the body that she desired more than any other, beyond words, and now she had him. In this, her mind and her body were in total harmony, and ecstasy.

Her vaginal walls constricted so tightly around his lean man-stem like a second skin that she could feel inside of her every textured bump that she had with her fingers. At penetration, his baopi had been rolled down so far and so smoothly by her vagina that his cock was simply skinless flesh wrapped inside of her skinless flesh conjoined by the glue of their sexual bodily fluids. 融為一體 rong wei yi ti (to meld into one body).

She wanted to fuck him so hard she didn't care if it killed him. She took in the sight of the exquisitely sexy body beneath her and in a possessed manner groped all over his clenching chest and abs - rubbing them, stroking them, clawing at them. Her face displayed a maniacal grin that he really found scary. Her parted thighs on either side of his body began to find their rhythm and she aggressively rode him like some wild beast, but despite the overflowing natural lubrication, the friction between their genitals was so intense and sensual that it was him that was struggling to hold on. Each time she rode down on him he exhaled a whiny "Uh.." Like a bitch.

She was fucking him so hard that the shrieking cries of pleasure that she was making, as well as the pounding noise of her body thumping against his and the strains of the bed buckling could be heard even above the typhoon rain splashing against metal and glass outside. Only the delayed thunder claps from the recent lightning bolt was louder, which only challenged her to be more vocal and even more vigorous. The fresh rain water that once covered their bodies had long evaporated and had now been replaced by sweat.

He didn't want her to win like this, to win so easily. She was just having her way with him, getting all she wanted from his body all at once. If it kept going this way then her tight, tight, silky pussy would just squeeze all the cum out of him before he had fully enjoyed her. So far his arms had been idle at his side, he had been totally caught out by how possessed she was to have him completely.

He raised his hands to cup both of her breasts whilst at the same time trying to make eye contact with her despite the sexual frenzy that she was in. Caught her. Their eyes locked, his slender fingers gingerly tweaked each of her nipples between them. She blinked. She was mesmerised by his fengyan, the honesty and vulnerability of his face, his long black hair wetly strewn out about his shoulders, like grassy seaweed caught out at low tide, beached on light yellow sand.

Like he was controlling her with buttons, his hands and fingers manoeuvred her nipples, slowing down her wild riding on top of his dick. She was still breathing and panting just as heavily though, each breath coupled with a vocal whine, but the rhythms of her body had slowed down dramatically so that her noises were out of sync with the motions of her body.

He left his left hand covering both of her breasts, while his right hand slid down to her tummy, stroking and fondling her sweaty abs and teasing and fingering her belly button. Now that he had assuaged her sexual frenzy, he was able to assert his own pelvic undulation grinding against her body, sweaty flesh against sweaty flesh - gentle, controlled and steady, yet backed up by strength. The tide had turned again.

That scene of their melded bodies was one of rare, exquisite beauty, framed by the large window beside the bed, a background of nature's dynamism - distant lightning flashing across the stormy Taipei sky, blurred in a wash of typhoon rain. Individually each figure was beautiful, however their contrasting qualities combined to looked magnificent. Her short hair exhibited the sensually curved nape of her neck, the arousing form of her bare shoulders, accentuating her voluptuous womanly form against the refined masculinity of his long Ancient Chinese style hair. The picture of contrast continued with her rich, shining black skin, like an ebony barge sinking into and becoming one with the body of the shimmering Yellow River beneath her.

At the point of their joining, his length was completely inside of her tight wetness, their groins pressed firmly against each other, the heat and feeling of their bodies shared between their skin, abetted by their sticky sweat. He had successfully manipulated her bodily movements down in rhythm with his so that they rose and fell together, minimising the sexual friction, his flesh-stem embraced by and held all the way inside of her slimy, contracting pussy.

Their eyes were tensely locked onto each other, her body had succumbed to his controlling hands and eyes, again stymieing her in the midst of fulfilling her wildest 慾望 yu wang (lustful desire), while he was concentrating with all of his energy to keep her under his influence. Her hands rested on his abs around his belly button, scratching, fondling in defiance. This was not making love, it was more akin to sexual combat.

The intense, combative sex continued in this position, almost a stalemate. Yuhong's hands and fingers had been able to control the pace right down, where he could keep control of himself despite Angie's vagina pleasurably squeezing his penis. His cock nestled deep inside of her was no doubt 很爽 hen shuang [sh-w-ah-ng] (very sexually pleasurable), but that pleasure only caused her internal nerve endings to be bursting for more, her vaginal juices continued to seep unceasingly, needing more friction against his hot, hard flesh. His hypnotic hands only further inflamed the itch, amplifying her hunger, yet preventing her from feasting.

She suddenly lifted herself off him, her vice-like pussy spitting out his slippery cock with a wet and messy pop. Lost inside of her body, he forgot how hard and stiff it actually was until it snapped back against his stomach. Squatting down, she shuffled over the top of him to turn around and face away. That was better, the blank black TV screen was in front of her, not that wicked boy. Now that he was no longer in view and his hands couldn't attack the susceptible front of her body, he wouldn't be able try any more underhanded tricks that would stymie her from fucking the way she needed to.

She leaned forward and folded her knees on either side of him, then took his thoroughly slime coated penis in her hand and lowered it inside of her once again, sinking her full body weight down onto him. In this new, empowering position she began bouncing up and down his cock energetically, reawakening her uninhibited sexual state. While in that position her hips had even more leverage to slam their full power up and down against him as she gained momentum like a hydraulic press at breaking speed.

In no time at all her loud, lustful moaning was echoing about the small apartment and beyond. The creaking of the bed now sounded more like a violent banging, however the most telling sound was the juicy squishing of her sopping pussy sliding all the way up and down with the power of her whole body. Lost in the throes of steamy sex her eyelids fluttered and she groped her own breasts, subconsciously mimicking how he touched her.

After just having thought that he had tamed her, he now suddenly found himself being hammered into the bed, his cock being battered by her pussy. He could only look on in helpless fascination at her sensually generous and round ass bounding up and down at blurring speed in front of his eyes, and how his stiff stem disappeared and reappeared inside of her gripping pussy that was so wet it was almost splashing.

He stared at her puckered asshole, like it was winking at him while her vaginal muscles clenched and convulsed in waves of pleasure below. Transfixed, the fingers of his left hand floated towards it and pressed into the moist flesh of her ring-like button. She howled as her frantic fucking was halted in mid-air. Although her body was now still, her pussy cramped around his penis even tighter, also making him groan.

As if it was merely something in her imagination that she wanted to ignore, she resumed bucking her hips, deliberately and forcefully trying to regain momentum from a standstill. He circled her anal ring gently with his fingers, at which she elicited another howl as her humping faltered and slowed. He now joined in with his right hand to rub and caress around her right butt cheek while the fingers on his left hand alternated between ringing around her anus and intermittently poking inside it. He was pulling the levers of control on her once again, even though she was fighting with all her fuck to resist it.

Upping the ante, he now placed both hands on each butt cheek, while a finger from each hand met in the centre at her asshole, delicately skimming it before entering it. He had her riding to his rhythm once more, their groins locked deeply together, his penis throbbing inside of the wetness wrapped around it, but without the manic vaginal friction that would make him lose himself.

She growled in frustration as his fingers gained more confidence in pinching and playing with her asshole. The sex locomotion that was full steam ahead a moment ago had now broken down to a slow chug around a cliff face - tense and spine-tinglingly suspenseful, but she wanted to be the driver at full speed, even if it killed them. He had somehow found another way to hijack her in the midst of the most extreme pleasure of her entire life. This wicked boy was so sneaky and tricky she needed a decisive way to defeat him once and for all, to put the tricks back onto him, and not give him a chance.

Angie gracefully leaned back so as to be sitting in an upright and dignified posture, her buttocks now pressed against his pelvis so access to her anal button, and control over her body was now blocked from his naughty fingers. She sat still for a moment, as if relishing a cool breeze. The atmosphere had all of a sudden changed, from being as tempestuous as the outside weather, to being the calm eye of the storm, as if they had enacted an unspoken ceasefire.

She was sitting atop of him so comfortably and casually, even though they were still joined in copulation. Yuhong lovingly rubbed and stroked her back, his muscular body even relaxing somewhat, in spite of the stressful sex they were just having. She half turned her body and tenderly stroked him back on his abs, smiling at him warmly, he laughed back at her kindly. Here now was more a scene of making love, not sexual combat.

Don't give him a chance. But here is yours.

She hoisted herself off his body and they parted. Rather perplexed he followed her with his eyes as she waddled down to his legs before turning around and lowering her face to his penis while staring right at his eyes which flashed a fearful look back at her, he had been tricked, she was going to find his weakness!

She shot him a nasty smirk just before sexily posing her thick lips and kissing him all along the side of his penis. It was reddened, swollen, throbbing, the baopi that had been rolled back by her vaginal walls remained so, and she could see the tiny blood vessels at the surface of his raw flesh. She indulged in the musk and feel of her own yin shui now coating her lips like lip gloss, it felt so sexy and stimulating. With her newly polished lips she teasingly blew kisses to him in the air before resuming to kiss all over the sensitive head and underside of his cock at which he moaned terribly, in a total loss. She smirked again, he was easy to beat.

She tormented him like this for a while, only kissing him, varying between soft and heavy kisses and exploring the more sensitive parts of his penis at which she could feel his whole body reverberate on contact with her lips. At one point she pained him by firing off dozens of kisses in quick succession just on the head, around the penis eye which made him writhe around and groan helplessly. She mocked him by looking at him wide-eyed and smiling while rubbing and drumming her fingers against his stomach.

Next, she slowly glided the fingers of her right hand all the way down to the base of his slippery shaft, skimming his raw and exposed nerves and baopi before giving him a long, slow lick all the way up his length. The taste of their freshly mixed fluids had an even further arousing effect on her that made her eyes light up at him while licking all over his cock like a thirsty beast. The distinct surface textures of his cock that she had felt with her hands and pussy, she could now discern with her exploring tongue. His hands gripped into the bedsheets as he whined. She laughed at him.

After licking his penis clean of sexual fluids she posed her lips again and pasted his cock head against them as if applying lipstick whilst she hummed, vibrating her lips and causing him to vibrate even more.

She stretched out like a cat and purred in satisfaction then nuzzled down and took one of his balls in her mouth and gently washed it around inside with her tongue, before swapping to the other nut and doing the same. After which she engulfed both in her mouth like a bloated frog while drooling.

After regurgitating his balls in a sloppy mess, she maintained eye contact with him and a smiling face, giving him a long, slow, sensual lick all the way along the side of his shaft. He moaned, spattered and trembled. Good. She gave him another one on the other side. His breathing increased, his torso heaved. She teasingly rubbed and fondled his chest and abs and continued her slow tongue lashing like this in glee, pausing for effect in between each one, making him dread each strike, occasionally feinting him by starting a lick, but pausing. He was a slave to the lash of her tongue, shuddering and whimpering at each stroke.