Taipei Tryst Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed victory at hand and wanted to be sure of it. She wrapped her tongue around and around his glowing-hot head in a swirl before flicking at the frenulum with the tip of her tongue, after which she twirled her tongue around the head again, finishing him off by invading his penis hole, burying her tongue tip inside of it while looking him straight in the eyes, piercing his soul until he could only return a devoid, glazed look. All that was left of him were the reflexive twitches of his body.

She was now certain that there would be no more tricks from him. She would have him the way she wanted now, and he could do nothing about it. She arose to plant her feet down on either side of his waist and squatted down in a sturdy pose, steering her ravenous vaginal opening over the top of his glistening, saliva-coated cock. She did a pussy slide up and down the length of the shaft a few times before taking hold of it and bending it towards the entrance of her slit. She tested him by rubbing the head against her clit and labia, seeing if he would try and defy her by thrusting his penis away from her pussy again. He didn't. He was all hers for the taking.

She gradually controlled her descent to fully appreciate the feel of his organ entering her, her horny, greedy vagina sucked it in until it was snug inside. Their flesh became one once more - rong wei yi ti. She groped and clawed at his chest with her hands whilst building momentum with her fit legs, his firm body writhed underneath her, she could feel each and every ripple of muscle on his chest. His push-back motions between her legs were now the way she wanted, his hands gently cupped her breasts to enhance their connection as she gathered pace on her wild ride and fuck his brains out.

Now that everything was perfect for her, her legs and pelvis bucked and fucked into him without abandon as she let out the most wild sexual howls. Her fingers gripped into his pecs while her pussy squeezed around his cock even harder as it slid up and down, the force of their two bodies generating the most intense friction lubricated by their endlessly flowing sexual juices. The slapping of flesh on flesh was louder than the storm and their sweat rained on each other as if they were still in it.

They had attained an extra-sensory attunement to each others bodies, brought together by nature, their bodies the perfect match. And so they merely had to feel the rhythms and contractions of each other in intercourse to maintain a mutual climax like a typhoon, aided by the signals of their harmonious moans of pleasure.

In the midst of cumming, in a desperate struggle Angie pulled herself off of Yuhong's detonating flesh-stem, her pussy was savagely resisting being torn away from the most tremendously intense pleasure that it had ever experienced. Almost taking a mind of its own, the vaginal walls cramped in orgasm, sucking and clamming so tightly around him that her inflamed vagina distended a bit out of her body as she used all of her strength to pull herself free.

Her convulsing pussy popped off the top of his bulb just in time and she hurriedly grasped the lower half of his shaft, directing the gaping eye of his penis back towards his torso at which she felt at her hand the enormous rush of pressure flowing through his trembling stem before a copious release of pure Asian man seed shot out and exploded against his own chest and the top of his abs.

Angie milked the creamy goodness against his belly until it sputtered and oozed to a drip, his penis was still rigid, as if the intensity of their sexual ordeal caused the blood flow to be locked in. She crawled on top of him in a tender embrace, which he reciprocated. Their bodies pressing together, sealed at the skin by his hot cum which now smothered all over her breasts and stomach.

They looked silently but warmly into each others eyes, smiling at each other, she brushed a strand of hair away from his face before stroking it, and he gently held her cheeks in his hands. They stayed like this, slickly rocking and rubbing their bodies against each other with all of his cum, but which slowly dried to become sticky and glue their skin together. By which time they were both still in each others arms, eyes closed, they didn't notice the sunbeams breaking up the storm filtering through the rain-sheathed window onto their entwined naked bodies.