All Comments on 'Take'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another sicko tale--For the sickos

among us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Ass w/o a anme you should know sick you

lead the group you're the pres. the king of fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chilling

Two things: I hope you're a student of psychology, or wrote this on a dare. Too close for comfort, sir.

You really should use an editor. If not for the technical mistakes, I would have given you a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Scarey and too close for comfort

It was frightening really. Really really horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore the immature people.

1. (directed entirely at the other comments) If you do not like the story due to the writing technique, deal with it. Don't complain. Different writing styles work for different people. If you don't like a story then don't read it, simple.

2. (to the author) Interesting view. Not exactly porn but had a nice edge. Tease gets payback. Ignoring the other comments, it is a well written story. ^_^ I liked it.

Minx.

Fuckm3girl95Fuckm3girl95over 11 years ago
Horrifying

Horrifying and I'd never want it to happen to myself. However, your story made me cum violently. The obvious insanity of the man added another level of horror and hotness. Thank you and good job.

darks_rose89darks_rose89almost 9 years ago
May I just say...

Oh god how I wish that this could have been me... Keep up the good work please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hot

Your sexy voice, alone, makes me wanna cum, but this story really made me wet! I wish I could be victimized by you.

newslavegirl500newslavegirl500over 3 years ago
Potent

2020 fan. Still causing a stir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...

SIMILAR Stories