All Comments on 'Take Me on a Sea Cruise'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow...

I hope kurt gets kicked to the curb... thoughts on being prego or not, his attitude in the first story, and wanting to do, and be everything with his mom just exploded in his moms face... seriously hes willing to leave her because of that after all the shit he said/did in the first story... KURT MEET CURB... at least lennys mom's reason is age... as misguided as that is seeing as there are alot of 50~ prego females these days...

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago

It isn't the middle age's anymore, modern

prenatal screening. DNA testing & modification.

Vitamin and hormone supplements.

30,000 years of thined blood lines.

Those old impregnation worries are now pretty

much relegated to folk lore....

TomFrostTomFrostabout 12 years ago

I didn't ejnoy this one as much as the first. the story really lost when there was so liitle set-up of all the suuden being off the ship and at the sisters house. I also thoughy the pipe smoking was really out of place too, debutant country club mom or pothead? I so wanted more for this and was excited to see this posted but I nb ever made it past page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Helen is a whore for a bigger cock

Helen is a whore for a bigger cock. Her first response after seeing her nephew's cock is having it in her, not thinking of Kurt's feelings. Kurt was there when she needed him. Now she wants only what she wants, a baby and a bigger cock. Lenny just want all the pussy he can get. He care less if it hurts Kurt or not. After Kurt was told to leave Helen's room, he should realize that she does not really care about him and he should move on. I am sure Helen would not care.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
more pleas!?!?

i hope there is more coming? i do understand with him about the baby thing, but maybe his mom can convince him it will bring their love to a new level and he brings the joy his mom needs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SORRY,, IF THERE WAS AN OPTION ,, YOU GET A MINUS 5 FOR THIS JUNK

Fucking grown ups calling they`re mothers mommy, go back to writing childrens stories ffs

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Use your head, all.

No fucking babies from son to mom or otherwise. Be sensible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
terrible

What a great story to have such a terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
need more.

Kurt should leave and tell his mother and aunt. Where to go. And move on and disown his mother and aunt and cousin. They don't seem to care about him anyway. Their all out for themselves not him. So kurt should move on with his life. And maybe his mother if she care about him she would drop wanting a baby but I don't think She wouldl rather throw him away for a bigger dick and.a baby. Kurts better off just leavingand start a new life for himself. Good story. More chapters.7611

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nope

I started to read the other comments, but I want to say first what I think without reading their thoughts. You had a really good story here until you started the fight about pregnancy. This reads like its not that Kurt doesn't like children and might even welcome a child in other circumstances, but doesn't want to share his Mom with a child. That would also mean Lenny's child. He already feels betrayed and distrusting of her. He wonders if she is REALLY on B.C. Tablets, now, or is she going to "let" herself get preggie "accidentally". How can you think of planting the thought that she just might let Lenny plant his seed in her garden, and then expect Kurt to raise it. Or even if Lenny impregnated Helen and Kurt bred Darcie. Same difference. Kurt doesn't want that, and its not fair for her to start the relationship and then change the conditions. Why do people think impregnation is so damn necessary in incest stories. It complicates an already complex relationship. Besides, babies are expensive, they smell, they are loud, they are messy, they take up ALL of your time. And the worst part of having babies is that they inevitably become teenagers. The most disagreeable human beings on earth. I'm not so old that I don't remember what I was like. Drop the preggo crap!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

From his Bio this is the last story he wrote for Lit. Judging by the comments here, I can see why...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ruined the story as soon as you started the whole lenny and aunt helen thing dumb as shit for that

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Although the character of Kurt and Helen have not been developed, the character of Darcie and Lenny were better developed. I found this story to be much improved. I was glad to see the relationship between Kurt and Helen start to fracture. Pregnancy should be mutually agreeable. Likewise, someone who would use a condom without telling the "love of his life" demonistrates a total lack of trust in the other. Because Helen and Kurt are both rich, it would have been nice if there was a 3rd part of this story. Specifically, Helen and Lenny both get their wish grated, Kute and Darcie become a pair. However, since this was written approximately 13 years ago, I know this will not happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous