Take Me on a Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers

Lenny sucked and kept thrusting into Mom's sexy pussy, pumping his cock in and out of her very juicy hole. "Oh Mom, I'd do anything you want! Anything you want!" he moaned and went back to sucking her neck.

"Oh baby, I'm really close! Really close!" Darcie squealed, pushed back to him and his cock-head bumped her tender cervix. "Oh God, if I ever get you in there...I'll scream and die!" she grunted, her pussy locked around her son and Darcie exploded. "Lenny, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" she cried out, fell face down onto the bed, but her ass and hips stayed in place for her son to continue to use her as he wished.

Lenny heard mom and he fucked harder. "Go ahead Mom, cum!" he moaned to her and she shoved her hips back. "Yeah, cum for me, cum for me!" Lenny growled and kept thrusting into Mom's sloppy hole.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me! My baby, my baby is fucking his mommy and I love it so much!" she whimpered as he pushed deep and Darcie felt him jerk. "Oh yes!" she moaned, squeezed her pussy around him.

Lenny couldn't hold back any longer and he shoved himself into her. "Mom, I love you! I love you!" he moaned, fell on her back. His cum shot in her like a fire hose. "Oh God, I love cuming in you...Mom! I love cuming in you!" he moaned.

She quickly got up on her knees, and leaned back against her beautiful son. As he exploded into her pussy, it sounded as if he was about to cry. Darcie reached her arms back and managed to pull his face into her neck. "Oh baby, yes, yes! Cum in your mommy. I love your cum and my baby filling his mommy's...pussy full! Yes, yes!" she cried as a wave of excitement flooded her and Darcie came again. "Oh God, I'm cuming with you! I'm cuming with my...baby!" she whimpered to him, kissed Lenny. She knew life couldn't get any better than this.

"Go Mom go!" he moaned pushing into her while Mom pushed back.

"I love you baby." Darcie whispered and reached to unclasp the leather strap holding her hips in place. "My pussy is getting sore. Tomorrow, I need a day off!" she laughed and turned to make sure Lenny could sit down.

He laughed and kissed her. "Thank you."

"For what?" she asked, running her fingers through his thick hair.

"For doing this and um...are you really mine now or were you just saying that?"

She gave him a deep kiss and smiled. "As far as I'm concerned, you're my new husband and I'd love to be your new wife."

"I'd like that mom, a lot!" he replied as she slid over his lap.

She slid up to hug him. Darcie kissed Lenny. "Good, because I was really counting on it. I have a question."

"What is it, Mom?" Lenny asked as they kissed and mom caressed him.

"Would it bother you if we sold the farm and moved close to Helen and Kurt?" Darcie asked and his eyes lit up.

He heard mom and almost shit. "Are you kidding? Hell yes, but we'd have to get a big place and a giant yard! You know how I am with my gardens!" he said and hated that he really couldn't do anything, but supervise and that wasn't fun to him. Lenny enjoyed getting dirty and planting everything by himself.

Darcie smiled and kissed him a little deeper. "This is so fun and I hope that it never ends."

"Why would it end, mom?" he asked, as they kissed and nibbled each other's lips.

Darcie kept kissing her son and she smiled. "You're bound to meet people and a young girl may come along and take you from me," she said. Lenny quickly shook his head no.

"Mom, no girl would ever be able to compete with you and we've only done it a few times, but it's as if..."

"We've been making love to each other for years and we know everything the other person wants or needs. I feel that too and isn't it wonderful?" Darcie asked. She reached down, grabbed her son's growing cock and pointed it to her abused pussy. "I need you inside me right now," she whispered, began sucking his tongue and Darcie eased him up her pussy.

He just looked into her eyes and felt nothing but love. "Yes, that's how I feel and...oh Mom, yes!" Lenny moaned. As she slid his cock back up her pussy, he grew faster. "I thought you were tired and needed a rest?" he asked, flexed his cock-shaft and Mom squeezed him to her body.

She felt him growing and Darcie laughed. "Oh my, you are always ready, aren't you?" she gasped, as he grew inside her and filled her completely. "Oh yes, that felt sooo nice! Oh baby, I could fuck you day and night!" she growled and started humping her hips to him. "I'm very tired, but I can't resist a good-looking man like you and a nice, hard...cock!" Darcie hissed as her hips rocked faster, driving him to her core.

"Damn Mom, we just did it and...oh God...you act like you haven't had any in...years!" Lenny moaned as mom squeezed him. Her wonderful hips were rocking like crazy. "Oh yeah, right there, oh Mom, yes, yes!" he moaned as their hip bones hit. As she was ground into him, holding his neck as tight as she could, and mom was panting in his ear.

Darcie loved having her baby in her body and she was close to exploding. "You make me want to eat you alive!" she growled and kissed her son deep. "Yes, oh my God, I love your cock in...me!" she moaned with a low growl and shoved her right nipple to his mouth. "Suck my nipples, it always helps me cum!" Darcie smiled and watched Lenny suckling her tender nipples.

He opened his mouth, began sucking mom's nipples and lightly nibbling them too. Lenny quickly felt her pussy starting to squeeze, trying to milk his swollen cock-head and he smiled. "Oh hell yeah, Mom is close aren't you? Is mommy going to cum on her...son? Are you going to cum on your...son?" he said, looking to mom's face and it was bright red.

She humped and his words drove her crazy. "Oh baby, oh my fucking...God!" Darcie screamed out and didn't give a fuck if anyone heard. "Yes, fuck me, fuck...me!" she screamed again, her pussy locked around her son's gorgeous cock and she orgasmed. "Oh baby, I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" she whimpered, grabbed her large breasts and twisted her nipples with all of her might. "Oh my...God! My baby, my sweet, sweet baby," she whimpered again. Feeling Lenny's cock jerk, her hips started moving.

Lenny couldn't hold back much longer. When mom's pussy started to spasm around his throbbing shaft, it was all he could take. Cum blasted deep into mom's pussy, deep into her body. As it did, Helen's words filled his mind and he came harder. "Oh Mom, yes, yes! Take my cum and...and...oh Mom!" he moaned out, but didn't finish his sentence and figured mom wouldn't like him telling her to have his...baby.

She moved her hips, kissed him and squeezed her pussy. "That's Mommy's boy! Give Mommy that bad stuff and let me help my...son! Oh God, you're really fucking...cuming, oh Lenny, yes, yes!" She could help but yelling, as he came in her body harder than ever before. Darcie rode him faster, her pussy squeezed him, until he stopped and she kissed him. "Oh baby, that was so...nice and you came so hard!" Darcie purred in his mouth, kissing him again.

Lenny felt as if his cock hard been blown up and gone. "Oh mom, that was...amazing!" he panted and lightly kissed her, hoping she didn't ask why he came so hard and with such force. His head was spinning and he kept thinking of what Aunt Helen said. "I love you," he moaned into her mouth and tried moving his cock. "Fuck me...again, now!" he ordered and saw that mom was a bit taken back. "You said that I owned you and that you would do anything I said...I say...fuck me!" he growled and mom started moving her big ass up and down.

"Lenny, I may have said those things, but please be nice if you want something from me." Darcie said as her ass bobbed up and down, driving his still very hard cock deep into her body and she wondered what was up. "Lenny, why are you so hard tonight and won't go down?" she asked, stopped, looked into his eyes and waited.

He couldn't believe Mom was doing this. Lenny didn't know what to say. "I just love you and I can't get enough of you," he smiled and she did to, but shook her head no.

"Try again and although that was nice, it was a lie and I can always tell." Darcie said with a smile and waited.

Lenny knew he could lie and he took a breath in. "I liked what Aunt Helen said and it really turned me on," he said. Mom quickly slid off him. He waited for her to jump his ass and hoped it wouldn't be that bad.

She heard Lenny and got off him fast. "No Lenny and don't think about it anymore. I've been on birth control for years and I don't plan on getting off it. Not to have my son's baby and get us into a world of shit!" she laughed and went into his bathroom to wash. "She needs to stop that silly talk or Kurt may leave her! He did not sound very happy...a little like...me!" she said while washing herself and then came to help Lenny. "I'm not having a baby, but if you want, we could pretend and play like I am." Darcie said as she wiped her son clean. She could see that wasn't what he wanted.

"I know mom and we can play. I think it would be...fun." Lenny smiled, hoping Mom didn't see through him.

Darcie saw his face and she was sorry, but she wasn't having a baby at her age and take any chances.

*.

The next evening, Helen and Lenny went for a walk by the lake. She pulled him by a bench and sat down, making sure that he saw down her blouse and her perky breasts. "I liked what you said yesterday...about a baby. Did you really mean it or were you teasing?" she asked, looking at the ground and waiting for Lenny to reply.

He smiled and felt blood pouring into his cock and Lenny couldn't stop it. "Yes, I meant it all!" Lenny said with pain and hoped this would go down. "Damn, Mom is going to know what I was thinking about and get pissed at me again!" he quickly said and looked to his beautiful Aunt, thinking of her belly growing and not with Kurt's baby.

"I'll tell her I said something else maybe...fucking her ass!" Helen said, but Lenny shook his head no.

"Nah, she'll see right through me, she always does! I don't care about it and I think it would be hot watching your mom's belly growing, knowing it was your baby and the dirty thing you did with her," he moaned. He wished he could shift his cock. "Aunt Helen, I need I favor! Oh shit, my cock is getting smashed and he needs moved over!" he moaned, she dropped to her knees and quickly pulled him out.

She had him out in a flash. "Oh my...Lord, you are so...big!" Helen whispered and could not believe the size of her nephew's cock. "You are so much longer and thicker than Kurt. It's hard to believe and um...Aunt Helen, would love to feel you...inside me sometime!" she whispered. Leaning down, she held him against the side of her face.

He couldn't believe what she had just said. Lenny's cock grew. "I can't lie to mom or...I might think about helping you. I'm not sure if I could hide my joy either." Lenny said and looked into her pretty blue eyes. "Knowing that my baby was growing in your belly Aunt Helen...I would explode!" he said and she smiled up to him. "I've always thought that you were the most beautiful woman in the world. I've always been in love with you too!" he said and a tear rolled from her right eye.

Helen felt her heart open. She loved this guy so much. "I know baby, us women can sense things like that and I've known for a long time," she said, snuggling close to him. "Maybe when you guys move closer to us, we'll have more chances to be alone. I'll get your mom out doing things and being active. Then, I'll be more than happy to come and um...sit with you," she said with a sexy voice and laughed.

"Do you think they'd get mad at us?"

She thought for a second and smiled. "I'm sure Kurt would and he's made it very clear that he doesn't want to share me with anyone! And the way your mom was talking about being in love with you...she might kill me!" Helen laughed and thought more about this. "With you having only a quarter of my blood, our chances of a healthy baby would be even better! Oh my, I wish I hadn't thought of that!" Helen laughed and gave him a big kiss. "Cross your fingers, cowboy. Hope this place sells fast!" she laughed. She gave his cock a kiss before putting it away and then they started back.

Darcie looked towards Helen and Lenny. "And, what were you two talking about?" she teased, seeing his cock standing up and loved seeing Lenny's face turning red. 'I bet your horny selves were talking about babies again. It's going to take hours for that thing to go down!' Darcie thought. She could ask him later, but she would know as soon as he slid into her body and filled her full of his warm cum.

Helen laughed and went to hug Kurt. "We were talking about a baby, if you must know," she said and Kurt and out a long sigh.

"Damn mom, give it up and drop it! I bet Lenny wouldn't want a baby! He's just turned on by the idea!" Kurt said and was sick of mom talking like this.

Lenny heard and had to defend Helen. "I think it's hot as hell. I'd fuck mom all the time, if she ever got pregnant! I can't believe it doesn't turn you on," he added, looked over to Mom and saw she was shocked.

Darcie heard Lenny and she was tired of it too. "Lenny, give it up. I'm with Kurt on this, I'm getting sick of hearing about it! I will not get pregnant!" she snapped. "Helen, please give it a rest. Forget about it, please." Darcie said as she looked to her sister. She couldn't believe this.

"I think it's hot and so does Lenny!" she said and went to get two beers. "What may not turn you on...may turn on another and we are turned on!" Helen laughed and sat by Lenny. "I'm not going to stop taking my pills so, don't worry about anything!" she laughed and held up Lenny's beer.

"I hope not mom, I told you. I do not want any kids and I will leave!" Kurt said. He would leave mom if she did.

She heard Kurt and was getting pissed at him. "Take a pill and fucking relax!" Helen snapped and gave Lenny a smile. "We should get drunk tonight and hang out!" she said to Lenny and the drinking was getting to her. "But, I have to be careful. I get real mean. Sometimes and I can get pretty ugly," she said with a frown and took a sip of her beer.

Lenny knew about her drinking and smiled. "Yeah, we don't need any fighting, everyone is already at each other's throats. It's just from talking about b...never mind!" he laughed and so did everyone else.

"We all need to calm down and clear our minds! If we are going to live near each other and visit, we don't need to be fighting or arguing all the time!" Darcie said as she sat on the other side of Lenny and kissed him. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I won't anymore. If talking about having a baby turns you on, that's fine, but I'm not getting pregnant, ok?" she said with love, kissing him deeper and her hand went to his growing cock. "Did Mommy make her baby hard? Hum?" Darcie teased, as she squeezed and gently pulled his stiffening cock-shaft.

Lenny kissed his beautiful mom. He loved her playing with his cock. "Oh God, mom you are the best and...you make me hard anytime I see you or if I'm next to you!" he moaned into her mouth as they kissed and lifted his hips to her hand.

Darcie wanted him now and she couldn't wait. "I want you...right now! Let's go fuck and you can give me that baby you've been thinking about!" she purred in his ear and Lenny's big cock jerked. "Let's hurry, I need my baby to give me a...baby!" she moaned as they kissed, but Darcie pulled away and she stood up.

Helen watched her sister kissing her son for a second, got up and went to Kurt. "Hey, I'm sorry and I'll try not to talk about that anymore, but I want to play at night, ok?" she said and started kissing him, but she saw Darcie and her son leave the room. "I wonder what they're going to do!" she giggled and Helen wanted Kurt. "Want to go fuck and I'll let you tie me up," she purred in his ear and Helen could see that he was afraid.

"Are you 'sure' you're still on the pill?" Kurt asked, as he caressed up her stomach and to mom's beautiful breasts. "I love you and I don't want anything to ever come between us, ok?" he added with a smile, took her hand and they went towards their bedroom.

*.

Darcie pushed Lenny's wheelchair into his room, closed the door and she stripped down to her powder-blue panties. "I think my baby needs a long, hard blow-job from his Mommy...so we can get that big ol' cock of yours hard and then, Mommy will sit on it and..." she purred and slowly sank to her knees in from of him, watching his face and the big smile he had. "You can shoot your 'baby cream' in me and Mommy will have your baby. How does that sound? Hum?" she whispered, pulling off his pants and Darcie held Lenny's swollen cock.

"Oh Mom, yes! This is sooo hot and thank you." Lenny said with a big smile, watching mom lean to him and she started sucking the head of it. Her mouth was hot and she gently sucked. "Oh yeah, that's it!" he moaned. As she took in more, mom sucked a little harder.

She smiled around his big shaft and sucked him deeper, knowing he would be good and hard soon. Darcie pulled from him and made sure that there was a loud 'pop' when she did. "Mommy just loves sucking my baby boy and his big cock. Do you like it when Mommy...sucks you? Hum?" she teased and took him back into her mouth, letting the head bump her throat and she would suck harder.

"Yes mom, I love it! I love it!" Lenny moaned, as he watched his beautiful mom getting his cock so hard, it hurt and Lenny was ready to fuck her. "Mom, I'm ready and I want you! Please!" he begged and mom smiled.

Darcie smiled, stood up and let him pop from her mouth again. "I'm ready myself and I need you too, baby," she whispered into his mouth and sat him in the middle of the bed. "Mommy is going to fuck and...I need you to cum in me!" she smiled, pushed him back and she slowly mounted him.

Lenny loved her and he couldn't wait to cum inside her. "Yes mom, I'll cum in you and it's going to be a big one tonight!" he replied as she moved over him and eased his big cock into her body.

Darcie was on Lenny, his cock deeper than it had ever been and she was in heaven. "Oh my baby, fuck Mommy's pussy! Fuck me...harder!" she moaned, as her ass bounced up and down, driving his massive cock-head into her cervix and it made her entire body quiver.

Lenny was lying on his back, watching mom fucking him hard and so deep. "Come on sexy, I want to cum in...you!" he moaned and lifted his hips. "Fuck us Mom and make me cum in you!" Lenny moaned again and he loved looking at her pretty face.

"Oh yes, but you can't...cum in...mommy!" she smiled down to him. Darcie had an idea. "If you cum in Mommy...I'll get...pregnant!" she smiled and felt his massive cock jump.

"Please mom, let me cum in you!" he moaned and her ass moved faster.

Darcie was on fire and couldn't remember being this horny in her life. "No baby, no. You can't cum in...Mommy!" she moaned and started grinding into him, driving his cock-head deeper, until she felt something odd. "Oh my God...you're in my...womb and I'm going to...cum!" she squealed out and leaned down to kiss the beautiful young man under her.

"Yes Mom, cum and I'm going to pump you full!" Lenny smiled as her tight pussy locked on his shaft and squeezed. "Oh Mom, Mom!" he cried out, as she exploded around him and her hips pushed down more.

Darcie was moving her ass fast and driving him deep into her. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed as her body shook out of control, her head felt as if it was spinning and juices poured from her pussy. "My baby, my sweet, sweet baby!" she squealed as the pleasure raced through her, until she couldn't move anymore.

"Oh Mom, that was awesome and I'm glad you...oh fuck...I'm cuming Mom, I'm cuming in you!"

She looked him in the eyes and couldn't wait to feel her baby shoot his seeds in her. "Come on baby, get that bad stuff out and shot it all into Mommy's womb! Cum in me and give me a...baby!" she purred and felt him jerk. "Oh yes, yes! Cum in me, baby! Cum in Mommy's pussy!" she squealed when his first hot blast of cum shot into her soul. If Darcie hadn't been on the pill, she knew that Lenny had just gotten her pregnant.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,049 Followers