Take Me on a Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Lenny's cock unleashed more cum that it ever had before and it was going down into mom's pussy. "Go mom, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!" he yelled as mom humped him and hugged his body to hers.

After ten more minutes, Darcie stopped and gave him a deep, loving kiss and smiled. "If weren't forty years old...I'd make your 'nasty' little dream come true and try to have a baby with you. I've never been so excited in my life!" Darcie said with a smile and wished she could make his dream come true. But it would be taking a big chance and she wasn't ready for it.

Lenny kissed his mom and he loved her so much. "It's alright mom and after what we just did, I don't ever want it to change," he smiled and mom moved next to him on the bed.

"I love so much young man! You sure know how to make a lady cum!"

"Thank you, but I just laid here, you did all the work and it was great." Lenny said as they kissed and snuggled together.

"How dare you, Kurt! You don't trust what I said. You're wearing a fucking condom!" Helen yelled and hoped she didn't wake up Darcie or Lenny. "Fuck you, Kurt and get out of this room...now!" she yelled again. She was so mad at her son.

Darcie did wake up and she felt bad for her little sister, but what could she do to help and then it came to her. "She needs to tell Kurt she wants a baby or he can go back home by himself. I know a young man that would be willing to give her a baby," she smiled and gently kissed Lenny, thinking of him fucking Helen and giving her a baby.

*

Please vote and more to CUM!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers