All Comments on 'Taken'

by kitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Erotic great short story, leaving you wanting to know more about these two.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
to tell you the truth...

I was going to pass this over b/c of the title; just blah. I saw the length and decided to give it a try, truth be told I will be looking for other stories by you and hopeful a continuation with these two. Well written, nice pace, nothing crazy or excessive, just enough power exchange, perfect.

greenfoolboygreenfoolboyalmost 11 years ago
good stuff!

A great first story! You skipped the 5 pages of backstory that many here include and got right to the good stuff, Thank you for that. I also love the perspective you used in writing this. I can't stand stories where there's another in the story, by writing about yourself getting creampied by Me made the story so much better. I would be happy to make that a reality with you anytime, in the meantime I look forward to your next story.

Leigh_BarrowsLeigh_Barrowsover 10 years ago
Stumbled across this...

And what a happy accident. The thought of this happening makes me so wet!

Emmcee20Emmcee20over 9 years ago
Hot!

Loved the story - very arousing! Nice build up with her submission to his desires and control.

Write more!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Additional stories or one and done! More, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten@kitten
Chat: I like to roleplay in non-consent situations, being taken and filled, unprotected, by one or more men.

SIMILAR Stories