All Comments on 'Taken Advantage and Owned'

by Honeydew22031

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yummy

thank you, please write more

mortlmortlover 6 years ago
More?

I´d like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mike

I wish I was Mike..... I would love to be made someone’s sex toy and make me serve completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking retarded

Terrible, just terrible

dammit51dammit51over 6 years ago
More please

Yea, that was a good one.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 6 years ago
Loved this story.

So turned on, wish i was taken and broken like Mike.

Thank you

goodlorigoodloriover 6 years ago
Yes Pleaseeeeeeeee More

I am so hot just reading this I had a sissygasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

great addition to your collection. Wasn't feeling it at first but it really grew on me towards the back end of the story. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pleasures and broken

I really liked it, made me want to be seduced and be a boy toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loooove it! Breaking straight guys and become addicted

make another story where a guy left his gf or wife because addicted to tgirl cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

I really enjoyed this. I love the general themes of your stories. you've become my favorite new author on literotica!

dammit51dammit51over 6 years ago
I'd love a sequel.

Now that he's been tamed, what is domestic life like? Is he collared? Does she decide how to dress him? Does she take him out? Show him off? More please!

LilyFieldLilyFieldover 6 years ago
Please, mommy!

PLEASE GIVE me MORE!!

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Too many issues.

As a fantasy I guess it is okay, but you know the reality is he runs off or stabs Erin to death as soon as he gets the chance.

My other issues were the lack of editing by the author or other parties. So there are things like breath instead of breathe, or bounds instead of bonds scattered throughout the story. The breath one is a common mistake writers on here make.

Also, overuse or misuse of ellipsis (...) in places. Certainly you'd be better with hyphen for stuttering.

Story inconsistencies up next. You have both characters change dick size from one page to another. The two characters go from 4 to 5 inches and 8 to inches respectively. Then Erin proceeds to tell him how she is sure he has had a hard life and tells him what she thinks is likely to have happened to him. This is dumb as he told her his sad life story in the park. Did you even read this over???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well alright!

I liked it! Not really going to talk about the mistakes because it was well beyond readable and entertaining. Transexual dominance!!! People like to make little issues big but the reality is it's a pleasure and privilege to be able to read a good story that someone generously shares on this site! Thank you keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About the Inconsistencies

Hey guys I thank you for letting me know about the inconsistencies present, believe me I got it after the first three messages in my feedback. Sorry, when I write, I write in specific periods, which usually leads to inconsistencies because I don't bother to reread what I had up until that point. It was my mistake, usually I proofread before I publish, but for whatever reason I didn't this time, I was desperate to get it published for some reason. So once again I realize that it's a distraction, and I'll try my best to learn. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Also to Huntsman

Chill tf out, I got it dude, there are nicer ways to bring that information up.

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 6 years ago
Very hot

I liked it and would be happy to read more. Try not to let the harsher critics get to you, this story had way less mistakes then many others I've read and I can't really complain about lack of editing in a free story. I've seen more and worse oversights in news papers all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue?...

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore The Haters

I've been actively using this site for almost 20 years. This story has a few inconsistencies and a few errors, it is still a fantastic piece and is extremely well written. The same can be said for your other works (without the inconsistencies and errors). Your writing is not only solid but you put in more communication and detail than at least half of the writers on this site. Please do not let people who are complaining about free well written erotica get to you, they're not worth it.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

"go and join another website if that's how your critiquing these stories"

Why would I go to another website when there are hundreds of well written stories(including ones in the futa genre) right here? I think if you don't like the way people are critiquing your stories then it's you who should be going elsewhere. There are plenty of authors who don't act like readers offering them constructive criticism is a bad thing. Most authors on Lit would kill for feedback on their stories and yet you act like it's some burden you have to put up with. Which begs the question: why are you posting these stories for public consumption if you don't want to hear back from the public?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Constructive"

It isn't constructive to me if you're snide asshole about it. Not pointing at you, but the people that was meant for. I understand constructive criticism is healthy and such, and yes it has helped me learn, but when you point out petty stuff like an overuse of ellipses, it feels kind of dumb, especially on a site for erotica, where quality of the story usually takes place over grammatical structure. My point is, I write how I want to write, and if youre going to be a cunt about small shit that really doesn't matter, don't judge the story solely based on that, and don't be rude about it. Once again this is not directed in anyway towards you, I'm telling you why it got me a little triggered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You really need an editor

Other than that the story was, not terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please?

I just reread it and i´m always excited for more. Hopefully more stories and chapters of this as well. ;)

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
Good but could have been very good

You decided to write about a dominant transsexual for whom no one could feel any liking and you succeeded. Absolutely vicious bitch from beginning to end and if you intend to write a story about a character like that you’ve got to keep it consistent throughout which you did. Her performance overpowered his which is how it needed to be and I certainly wouldn’t like to come across her even if she was in a good mood. I think her good mood would be far from good by most people’s standards. You pitched her perfectly and I enjoyed reading the story.

It could have been very good instead of merely good if not for all the silly mistakes. Entirely up to you but, if it was one of my stories, I would correct the mistakes and submit it as an edit. Just for my own satisfaction of putting out a story as good as I could make it. The story is good enough to warrant it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Pls write and upload the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
another trans?

I am sure Erin knows more trans. How about Erin invites more to use mike? How about a good spanking? Erin make mike get her off while she does nothing, but maybe watch porn. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Would love to see a part two possibly, was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love a good futadom rape story but sincerely, fuck off author 1/10. Love the ass slaps and bondage but you made the futa only think of mike as a toy. I just simply hate the concept i love doms to treasure there subs, not fucking treat them like trash and throw them across a tree and get a concussion.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Nasty! But that's why it's so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous