All Comments on 'Taken at a Party Pt. 02'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
10" cock vs author's 5" cock

says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so this is proof

when you say a story is worse story possible, the writer proves you wrong and makes an even worse one. (this story causes electrons to cry)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Last Commenter Had it Right

I did.not think it was possible to write a worse stor y than the first chapter.I was.wrong. This is really bad.Non plausible non erotic cliche cuckold drivel.Congrats One of the most ridiculous chapters ever.Done .No point in reading anything this author posts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cock size

You guys don't get it, it is about pleasure, finger,oral, penetrating, most woman, will tell you, they do not enjoy big ones...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.the focus of this tale...

causes me to sit back and wonder what the writer is trying to put forward... To get rooked into one party and his date hooks up with the host and then goes back with wife... Not in most males' life time... In my army years had a soldier that could land any woman... But he had absolutely no ability to hold his own with other males advancing on his dates... I have to wonder if the writer is HIM...

KidG1000KidG1000almost 9 years ago
love this series!!

VERY easy to relate to. i feel exactly like the main character. so hot. i hope this continues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Puke!

Is this stupid fuck [author] related to bt2 & wantswhiteboys? It would appear that the single fucked up cell of putrid defective brain matter has divided and then this asshole shows up. Once again, author OD please.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
MOVE AL0NG FOLKS

nothing to read here.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
He deserved it all...why?

He deserved it all...why? I said in part 1 that it was money well spent to learn how his date was a whore...But he didn't learned nothing...he even gave his facebook to a guy he barely knew and had humiliated him...And not happy with it he even accept the invitation of a bull that was a lonely man, and that even with his big cock couldn't make any woman love him...When his "big gun" stop working he will comit suicide for being a lonely and sad man...This could be a story called: "Poor rich boy"!!! And agree with one of the comments: when we think a story couldn't get worst, we are always wrong...once bad, always worst from then on...1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Hours each day between her legs?

Assuming they both work, factor in the commute, down time and important things like eating food, paying bills, sleep, you know, the usual shit, life throws at you. Explain how the fuck he can spend hours between her legs? Seriously? Hours? How about dehydration, or the fact that his tongue would be exhausted or her pussy getting sensitive and sore or just fucking bored from laying there for hours at a fucking time?

God damn I hate stories that ignore basic rules of physiology and pass it off as erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a joke! Very clever. Odd form of entertainment, but if that's what floats your boat . . .

You must have a lot of free time on your hands. Lost another burger flipping job?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
berger flipping beats sucking cock for a living like you do dear annony!

Maybe you could become someone's slut and have your ass pumped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

This should be in fetish or non- concent/reluctance, or maybe erotic couple.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

, How fucking stupid is this guy, I hope its fiction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star!

Cut your cock off and by yourself a dress you are a cunt!!!

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Beyond Stupid

We really need a "stupid" category and the ability to vote stories into it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't understand how anyone gives this more than a 1.

It's the same stupid story as the last one. First it was his girlfriend, now it's his wife. I suppose the next one will be his daughter. This author either writes these stories as fantasies or because he's trying to piss off as many readers as possible. Either way he's mentally deficient and needs help.

jasjonjasjonalmost 9 years ago
-5

There needs to be a separate Cuck (ie.. terminally stupid) category so this stupid shit stays out of LW.

AryaStarkNakedAryaStarkNakedalmost 9 years ago
Keep at it!!!!

This was amazing. I STILL wish I was the husband.

Like one commenter said, I THINK the next one will be his daughter...and I am so goddamn hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I wish I was the boyfriend from the first story because this wouldn't have ever done this again because I would've smashed the first bottle I could grab over his head. I'm no tough guy but that is abuse and the girl or wife deserves to be left wherever they were no second chances

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best he go off and drown himself in a 2" puddle of water......

......he's a moron, doomed to be a sucker and doomed to be a victim forever.

1* for writing crap like this and thinking anyone with any self respect would like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
O Brother

The title should be Given at a Party. He didn't take shit she gave it to him. Time for him to dump the bitch. A baseball bat against the guy head wouldn't be bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Boring. If you're going to this shit at least try for some originality.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Loving it. One of the best.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

Incredibly erotic for us little guys with cuckold desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think you suck

I am giving you a one simply since you have the ability to form sentence. You have to be one of these freaks to write about them. I rest my case feak

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

So far, so good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I love it when the Alpha male takes what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great... and I appreciate your devotion.

5 stars .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Why the hell did he go to Aaron's party he should have avoided it like the plague and taken advice on how to sort his premature ejaculation out for the sake of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PILE OF SHIT STORY.

BALL-LESS ,MAIN CHARACTER. EUNUCH AUTHOR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHORE OF A WIFE

SHE WOULD BE TOAST AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I WOULDN'T STAY WITH A DATE OR A WIFE THAT FUCKED AROUND, ALL TRUST IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE DEAD. IF I'D COME ACROSS HER FUCKING ANOTHER I'D LET HER KNOW THERE A AND THEN OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS AT AN END AND LEFT THEM TO CARRY ON.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Look

Look at the clowns who favored this story. Cuckyboy, cuckyjimmy, etc. What a bunch of pitiful morons.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Stud

A good air powered nail gun will put a ten penny nail all the way through a stud. Even a wimpy cuck can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! A five star story: ★★★★★.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really LOVED 'Taken at a Party Pt. 2' story, gave it a 5- [4.6 = 92% (☆☆☆☆☆-).

This story is more realistic than people expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

💚

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Still a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4+ (4.6 = 92%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yikes, the cucks are having a melt down on this one. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice tale. Guess all us cucks wished we were in his shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pussy and a moron, why the fuck would he take his wife to a party organised by the asshole that fucked his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce the bitch. Then get help.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I noticed some of the guests looking at me and talking between themselves as Aaron walked off with my wife. Of course her arms were linked through his and she was gently resting her cheek on his shoulder. Her dress barely covered her ass. As they were almost out of the room Aaron firmly grabbed her ass. Instead of slapping him or pulling away she nuzzled closer to him! He just oozed sex appeal and confidence -I knew there was no way I could compete with him...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excerot from the story. (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... When we arrived home Marta led me straight into the bedroom. I thought I might get lucky enough to fuck her but those thoughts went out the window as she lifted her skirt up and forced my head between her legs. Where did her panties go? I wondered. I didn't see her take them off. As if I needed more confirmation that she fucked Aaron, I thought. I furiously worshipped her pussy, she was sopping wet and aggressively shoving my face into her mound.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous