Taken by the Barleys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... but..." Milly could barely get the words out.

"But what? But you're not gay? But you don't want to?" Elizabeth's tone became steely. "I don't think you understand how this works, girlie," she snapped. "People don't get to say no to me. Certainly not stupid little teenagers like you."

"Please..." came the pleading reply. "I - I want my mum!"

"Your mom, you say?" Elizabeth's tone softened. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you get to see your mom. I'll separate you from many things, but I won't separate you from your mother. No good ever comes from that..." there was a hint of sadness in her voice as she said this. "But I'm afraid you won't be leaving anytime soon. Don't worry - maybe I'll get bored of you eventually!"

She started to undo the bonds holding the girl to the chair, and then lifted her to her feet.

"Come on. It's time for bed. We'll sort things out in the morning."

Supporting the dazed and completely exhausted girl up the stairs, she led her to the master bedroom, where she tied her hands behind her back and laid her down on the bed. Then she took off her own clothes, got into bed naked alongside Milly, and took the younger girl into her arms.

"Just you wait, darling," she said, kissing her on the lips. "I'm going to have so much fun with you over the coming months!"

———

The next day, Elizabeth sat in the back of her modified Rolls-Royce, with her two bodyguards, on her way to the address that Milly had given her. Milly had been more amenable to the idea of staying with Elizabeth on a permanent basis, particularly after a long session of lovemaking that morning (well, by lovemaking, Elizabeth had just tied her hands to the bedpost and eaten her pussy until she'd orgasmed a couple of times), so she had agreed to allow Elizabeth to go and break the news to her mother in person. Elizabeth was aware of how the woman would react, so she had deliberately brought along her two strongest bodyguards to ensure that she complied.

When they had finished with their lovemaking, Elizabeth had dressed Milly in a dressing gown and some silk underwear, and had taken her down to the kitchen to have breakfast, which was just being prepared. The girl had built up quite an appetite from her night, so she had eaten quite heartily.

Once she was finished, Elizabeth had received a call from one of her senior lieutenants informing her that one of their dealers had been trying to renegotiate his cut of the profits, which had interrupted her good mood significantly. She had grabbed her phone, marched outside and exchanged a few very angry words with him, which ended with her agreeing to a 2% increase in his cut, in recognition of his increased performance, but warning that any attempt to do so again would end not with another raise, but rather with his head floating down the Thames with no body attached to it.

With that out of the way, she had looked at the address that Milly had given her over breakfast, and decided that she had to deal with this situation now. So she had grabbed her bodyguards, and sidled up to the house servants.

"Take the clothes I've given her off, and throw her in the cage I've put in the cellar. I think a couple of hours in there will remind her of her situation a little bit," she said. It wasn't pleasant, but it was necessary - plus, it made her feel a little better after the frustrating conversation.

Then she had told her driver where to go, leapt in the car and they were soon driving off at high speed. It was about an hour away, so the drive was quite dull at first. Eventually, though, they pulled up outside a rather small, dirty looking house in Staines.

Flanked by her bodyguards, Elizabeth approached the door, and knocked. As she waited, she rehearsed what she was going to say in her head - despite her normal confidence, she always thought everything through very carefully. It paid to do so in her line of work.

But when the door opened, everything changed.

Elizabeth blinked, barely able to breathe at who she was looking at.

"M...M...Mum!?" She gasped.

"Elizabeth! What are you doing here? And how the hell did you find me!?" The woman who had answered the door replied, looking more than a little shocked.

Elizabeth's mother had divorced her father about 20 years ago, after their marriage had broken down. She had unexpectedly packed up in the middle of the night shortly after the papers were signed and disappeared off the face of the earth. The family had offered to go looking for her, but her father had declined, saying that she was probably scared of him and better off being left alone. He had always carried the sadness of prioritising work before her and contributing to the breakdown of their marriage in the years before his death. And now Elizabeth had just stumbled right into her.

But hold on...

That would mean...

Elizabeth's bodyguards hurried forward and caught her just in the nick of time, as she keeled backwards; she had fainted.

12