All Comments on 'Taken in The Souk Ch. 02'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disappintment

Part one was well crafted and exciting. part 2 well below hat standard. Sub to dom following repeated raping in a cabin in the woods is a bit of a cliche.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
a total personality change

Seems somewhat unlikely!

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 9 years ago
I'd have twisted the knife a little more.

The first part was hot she had been used repeatedly and had to face her husband knowing that. Plus he made it worse for her without even knowing by insisting that she sat down to eat with friends knowing she smelt of sex. Had I been there I'd have let her know just to make her feel a little worse but that's how we girls are we love to twist the knife a little more lol. I would have liked to have seen you take it down the poor abused milf a little further.

Cheryl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Time To

Jump Ship!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Poor little Ratty-boy. He thought he was for once pleasing somebody. Oh well, at least he died doing the one thing all men wished they could do - sucking his own cock.

I really enjoy your stories. Okay, I don't agree with the stance that all rapists should die - I'm more in favour of the victim laying into them with a whip and his whole family being notified of his new status as rapist so that he can be watched, but I have a feeling those 4 woodsmen would have killed the couple anyway.

Wonder what it feels like to walk without a bra? Just for a day - don't wanna put too much tention on the skin, must take the future into consideration, being over 40 'an all.

Shot for story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous