Taken to Elsewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be starving. Let me take you to one of our dining halls so you can eat. I bet you'll feel better then," her soft pink lips curved into a soft smile.

At the mention of food, his stomach grumbled as if in reply and suddenly he felt so very hungry. When was the last time he ate? He could not remember that either. What was happening to him? Was Michaela doing this? Why could he not do the things he thought he should?

Blake felt a soft squeeze of her hand on his. "Umm... all right. Food sounds good." He didn't sound too sure of himself.

She smiled, pleased at his answer. "Wonderful! Don't worry when you have a full belly, you'll fell so much better!" Her voice was surprisingly cheerful like his answer meant the entire world to her. Blake was so bewildered by her and this place. What the hell had happened to him in the tub? What was that thing? Were there more?

All these thoughts and more raced through his mind as he followed the latex maid down the long winding hallway. The walls were a neutral color with various paintings of a beautiful young woman in diverse poses and backgrounds. Blake's eyes glanced at each while he followed Michaela down the long winding corridors.

Michaela stopped without warning and turned to him. "Here we are."

His attention on the paintings he almost crashed into her. Blushing he stepped back slightly. Her friendly, warm smile suffused her features as she said, "Follow me. Right through these doors."

She pushed open two burgundy double doors and walked in. Dustin followed quietly behind. The room was huge. Royal red carpet covered the floor. A large dark oak dining table that seated a dozen took up the middle of the room. Two girls, each in matching maid uniforms stood a few steps behind the head of the table. He noticed one was a brunette, the other a redhead. Michaela smiled and gently beckoned him to follow as she went into the room. She gave a nod to the two girls in greeting.

"Girls fetch some soup for our guest here,"she said. The two girls nodded and quietly went about their appointed tasks.

"Wow! This room is gigantic!" Blake said, "There must be quite a few here for a table that big."

Michaela covered her mouth with her hand stifling a giggle, "No, not really, just the servants and the Mistress and now you."

"Me?" he asked. Her words confounded him.

"Yes, you, silly boy," she said walking over to the chair at the head of the table and pulling it out for him. "Why don't you come and sit down? Food will be brought shortly."

Blake stood quietly a moment considering his options. He didn't see he had many at this point. Then his tummy rumbled reminding him of his hunger. He blushed rather embarrassed at his rude stomach. "All right, but what about you? Aren't you going to eat?" he asked, hoping she would sit with him and then maybe he would get some information out of her about this place.

"No, I'm fine." she replied cheerfully.

Blake slowly walked over and sat down. His mind racing as he tried to figure out what he could do to get out of this place. He felt her slide his chair under him. He sat there quietly a moment taking in the size and layout of the room. He felt her watching him. Turning to her he found her sitting there staring with that same cheerful smile. It was really beginning to creep him out. He opened his mouth to say something, but she spoke first. "Don't worry . You'll like it here. I promise." Her hand gently brushed his arm. A shiver ran through his arm that made him blush.

"Thanks,I guess," he responded quietly suddenly feeling very confused. "But where is here? And why was I brought here?" he asked hoping for some sort of answer from her, but she had started that weird enchanting humming again that she did. It always seemed to make him lose his train of thought. He started to ask her what the name of the song was completely forgetting his earlier questions when she suddenly stopped and looked up at the door.

Following her gaze, he saw a tall, slender redhead entered the room. Her cold blue eyes tracked over the occupants of the room and seemed to laser in on him. He gulped not understanding the anger he saw there. The redhead turned to Michaela and demanded, "Who is this?"

Michaela stood and walked to the next empty chair. She pulled it out to allow the woman to sit. "Ophelia, this is Blake. He's been welcomed here by the Mistress." Michaela's seemingly inexhaustible perky smile flagged a bit as she watched Ophelia brush under her prim black pencil skirt and slide into the chair.

Blake watched this exchange feeling suddenly nervous all over again. Everything about Ophelia screamed the type of woman Blake had always shied away from. Even her clothes, the white men's dress shirt, black skirt and kitten heels bespoke of someone that was no nonsense and probably what his dad would have called a real ball buster.

Ophelia folded her hands over each on the table and peered over Blake as if examining him. "I was not aware that another male was permitted in the house so soon." Her voice full of derision. Her eyes narrowed and Blake could have sworn he saw her eyes flicker and change one instant normal the next a slit for a pupil then back normal again. Blake shuddered but kept quiet.

Michaela spoke up thankfully. "Mistress has deemed it appropriate and so it has been allowed, "she said with her unwavering happy tone, "He has been washed and clothed and now he will be fed. I am following proper procedure."

Blake squirmed din his chair a bit.The way they spoke of him was like a caged animal being processed. He didn't like it and it made his stomach turn cold. Why were they doing this to him and who the hell was this mistress she keeps mentioning?

Ophelia rose from her seat, apparently satisfied with Michaela's answer. "I will make sure to bring this up to Her attention then." Ophelia turned back to Blake and held his gaze with a cold , wicked smile that made her look like a snake about to swallow prey. Ophelia then turned and silently left the room.

Michaela uncharacteristically breathed a heavy sigh of relief and slid back into the chair next to him.

"What was that about?" he asked.

Michaela's face returned to that same cheerful smile."it's alright. Don't worry. You won't see much of her. " She reached over and touched his. Once more he felt that tingling sensation return.

Without a word, The two maids walked back in. One caring a tray with a hot bowl of soup .She walked around the table and stood beside his chair while the other mid picked up the bowl and carefully laid it in front of him. Michaela gave a polite nod and the two left as one from the room.

Blake didn't like what was going on. he had so many questions than answers. No one seemed to be wanting to tell him what was going on and it seemed he was in the middle of it.

He started to say something but then Michaela sat up straight and looked him in the eye. Her gloved hand began to caress his cheek softly, "Don't worry. I know you're hungry. Eat. It'll make you all better.Eat and we can go see the Mistress soon." Her voice seemed softer this time.

He tried to talk but he suddenly felt so hungry. Yes, so very hungry. He needed to eat. Michaela was right. Eating would help him feel better. His picked up the spoon and silently went about eating. Her hand kept caressing his cheek as he did though it seemed not to disturb him from eating. He could hear her saying something but he couldn't comprehend it. It was like he was in a dream.

Michaela inwardly frowned as she eased him. Ophelia was not supposed to interfere. She would have to bring this before the Mistress and soon.

The next morning Blake awoke from a sound sleep. He stretched languidly on the bed, eyes still closed. Trapped in the soft bedding, he considered just covering his head and going back to sleep, but as he lay there and listened to the quiet around him the thought of escape returned and that motivated him to get up.

Although if the truth were told he wasn't as eager to leave as he was the day before. He didn't care to explore that feeling too closely, so he hopped out of bed and search for his clothing, but all he could find was a hospital gown. With nothing else in the way of clothing available he grabbed it and put it on backward. No way was he escaping with his ass hanging out. He cinched it tightly in the front like a robe and went to the door.

Listening quietly at the door for a few moments he decided it seemed like no one was up and about yet so he opened the door. Blake cried out like a small girl. To his surprise and dismay, Ophelia was standing at the door.

"Good. You are up and dressed properly. She said. "Well, at least Mikayla can do something right. Follow me!" All this was snapped out in clipped tones. Then she turned and began walking away assuming he would follow like a good pup.

Ha! Blake thought. She didn't know him, He'd just leave in the other direction. Walking quickly down the opposite direction Ophelia had gone, Blake made a break for freedom, trying every door he came across hoping to find the exit in one of them.

Just as he was about to try another door an iron fist descended on his hand squeezing it so hard this bones rubbed together. This time, his cry was more of a scream. In his ear, Ophelia growled, "Where the hell do you think you are going? I told you to follow me." She wrenched his hand from the doorknob and bent his arm at a painful angle behind his back with one hand. The other grabbed a handful of hair and marched him back the way he had come.

Blake whimpered now truly terrified. Up until now, no one had really made a move to hurt him, but this Ophelia was bad news and he could tell it. They reached a pair of double doors down the hall. He wasn't sure how far they had gone for fear had made him unable to focus. When they stopped she slammed his body face first against the door and kicked his legs apart while pulling harder on his arm. As she leaned her body weight against him he felt small sharp fangs caress his neck.

He shuddered and whimpered. "Please. Please don't hurt me."

Ophelia chuckled evilly in his ear. "Oh! Don't worry." she sneered. "Oh, you don't have to worry about Me." The last word made him dread what could be waiting for him.. "Now, get in there and shut that mouth of yours." She wrenched open the door and pushed him inside. He distinctly heard the click of the lock. He turned quickly and began testing the door nonetheless but the lock never budged.

When he turned around he was amazed to find a huge table laden with food of all types. He saw Michaela sitting at the left side on the far end of the table. She beckoned him to come sit. When he did she indicated he sit across from her. He sat down as instructed. His eyes wandered to the empty chair at the head of the table. Who sat there, he wondered? Was it this mistress he had been told about?

A door in the back of the room opened and a woman in an old-fashioned dark blue dress glided into the room with eerie grace. The dress covered every part save her hands and face. She took in the two sitting at the table. As she approached the table she nodded approvingly at what she saw then sat in the chair at the head of the table. "Good evening Michaela. Who have you brought me this evening?"

Blake felt a cold shudder run through him as he saw her face. She resembled a normal human with long, dark, braided hair but her eyes were like the deepest pools of obsidian. Endless. And when her glossy cherry red lips parted revealed rows upon rows of sharp dagger-like teeth. Her smile was like looking at a barracuda with a human face.

His mind spun with terror. This was the thing that had him abducted and brought to this strange place. Blake visibly recoiled in horror at the sight of the mistress. He opened his mouth to scream, to make any sound but he was unable. He sat there in stunned silence.

"This is your new pet, Mistress," Michaela said happily as one would announce the birth of a child. Blake's heart leaped into his throat. there was no way he would serve that. He needed to get out of there now.

Though his body trembled with fear, Blake willed himself up out of the chair and screamed with defiance, "NO! I am no one's pet!"

Michaela couldn't have looked more shocked at this outburst if she tried.The mistress however just watched with those dead black orbs as Blake turned and ran from the table towards the double doors. Toward anywhere but there.

Blake got all of ten steps away from the table before he felt as if his feet were no longer moving along the floor. He let out a shrill scream when he looked down at his legs and saw thick, pink, rope-like tentacles had wrapped around his legs all the way up to his knees. He willed his limbs to move but he was held fast.

A cackle issued from the mistress's lips seeing her new pet struggle. "Now, Now. Be a good pet and be silent," she admonished. Two more tendrils shot out from under her dress to wrap around his head and over his mouth. Slowly, the tentacles began to drag Blake back towards the table like a fish being reeled in by a fisherman.

"No..mmmphh!" His protest was cut short by the tendril as he was slowly pulled back toward the alien woman. His mind couldn't really fathom much other than fear so the word alien seemed best to describe her. He flailed and grabbed at empty air for anything to stop going back in her direction. He let out another muffled cry of terror as his legs were pulled out from under him and dragged backward on his stomach. Blake grabbed on the floor but found nothing to hold onto as his body slid along the smooth stone floor.

Blake was turned over onto his back as he was pulled. His eyes were wide as he gazed upon her visage. Her dark, bottomless eyes transfixed him and he felt as if he was falling into a fathomless void. In his mind he knew he needed to look away, to tear his gaze from hers but he could not. So captivated was he that he did not realize he was now on his knees, head tilted up and going under her dress to whatever lie between the creature's legs.

Another pink tentacle shot out and wrapped around his arms tightly, pinning them to his body. This new restriction awoke Blake from the trance he was in. Once more he tried to struggle, to twist out of his bounds, but it was too late. The cordlike tendril slid away from his mouth in time to let out the beginning of a shriek.

Blake felt soft pearl-white tissue like membranes touch the sides of his face as he was pulled in closer. In a radial pattern deep in the tissue, he could see the roots of the tendrils that held him. The strange tissue felt brittle as it brushed his cheeks. The walls separated, revealing a gaping pink orifice that opened dripping a white opaque slime from its lips. Blake could see no teeth but small triangular nubs on the edges. He had one second to ponder what they were for when the opening shot forth like a worm hungering for food and clamped over his face. His cries were drowned out inside as he was held captive in the creatures' grasp.

"Just relax. Soon you will know obedience," he heard the woman thing say. "There's no need to struggle. You won't be getting away. " The orifice sealed itself to his face. He could feel it pressing against him breathed in a honey-like scent. His lips were coated in the slime like fluid it secreted.

"No there won't be anyone escaping this time," the creature went on. Blake could only classify it as a thing as it was beyond human. "No escaping like the pregnant woman and the old man did before. They took my book! But you won't escape. No, you will serve me."

Blake had no clue who the woman or this old man was that had gotten away but he wished he was among them. He didn't know anything about a book. He gasped for the honey-scented air that was forced into his nose and mouth with each breath. He was getting dizzy and fighting to breath was sapping all his strength. It felt like the thing was trying to suffocate him. Though he tried not to more than one mouthful of its slime made its way down his throat.

A warm tingling started to come over him all of a sudden. His body felt weak and he could feel a heaviness growing in him. His struggles ceased. He had not noticed it before but his breathing was deeper as he continued to take in the liquid he was being fed. His mind felt foggy and sluggish like someone had filled his head with quicksand. Blake tried to summon some form of defiance but nothing came. His arms hung limply though he was still bound. What was happening to him?

"Yes, drink. Drink and you will obey. Just like Michaela," the mistress hissed.Her tendrils held the boy's face to her tightly as her body tensed then relaxed. Her hips bucked and she let out a deep sigh of pleasure and relief as she forced more of her juices into her soon to be slave's mouth.

Blake coughed moaned , tasting more of the gelatinous liquid pushed past his lips.he could feel it as the stuff went through him permeating him with more of that warm feeling that had now grown from a tingling feeling like he was wrapped in cotton on the inside. He tried to think but his head swam. He felt so weak that he was beginning to get drowsy. His breathing was shallow and filled with more of her honey musk. He thought he might be losing his mind a she felt like he was getting thinner around the arms and legs and that his chest felt more round.

But that couldn't be. Could it?

The mistress shuddered, squeezing her legs firmly around his head. Blake couldn't see it but Michaela watched on with a wide stare full of admiration for the boy and obedience and love to her owner. "Yes, soon you will change and be a perfect servant just like Michaela. You will need a new name ." She pondered, shaking in her chair as she fed him more of her essence.

"Perhaps Bianca, Mistress?" Michaela chirped. Her eyes went wide with fear as she silenced herself. for speaking when unbidden.

"Bianca sounds perfect. Excellent!" the mistress approved. Michaela visibly relaxed hearing it. "Yes, Bianca that is what your name will be. Drink Bianca."

Blake couldn't stop his tongue from betraying him and licking at the soft white tissues that made of the creature's folds and walls. For some reason when she spoke, the mistress's voice sounded the sweetest of all through the fog on his mind. All he wanted was to keep drinking. He sucked up every droplet with his lips and lapped every inch of her insides with his tongue.

In his fog, he didn't even notice his waist was slimming down to a slender and more feminine size. His hair was growing out along his back. His nipples felt pebbly and more sensitive. Each time he heard that name it felt more and more right.

Bianca. That was her name. Wasn't it? It had to be.Mistress kept saying it. And if Mistress kept saying it,it must be true she reasoned. The long haired blonde kept drinking at her mistress's juices happily, sleepily. Bianca felt hr mistress's hold lessen. Her hand dropped down between her legs and felt the warm wetness under the rubber between her thighs. She had a faint recollection of something besides her pussy being there but that seemed like a dream. She blushed when she noticed her C-cup sized breasts exposed.

A light pink fingernail caressed the rubber underwear that covered her crotch and Bianca shuddered, breathing the sweet aroma that came from her owner's sex. She was allowed one final swallow of the sweet nectar before her head was pulled away from her mistress's nether region. Bianca looked up at the woman in the dark blue dress with sad ice blue eyes. She desperately wanted to float forever in the warm comfort between her Mistress's legs.

"Perfect, Now just relax Bianca and listen to me,"the mistress instructed her new beautiful blonde servant. She looked down at the girl with pride. She fixed the girl with her obsidian stare. Michaela walked up behind the kneeling girl and put her gloved hands on the new girl's shoulders. "Just listen and obey. You will help spread influence further into other worlds. Just like your sister servant Michaela "