Taken to Elsewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca felt herself sinking deeply into those twin onyx orbs as she listened to the instructions she was given. She absorbed every word her mistress said. Michaela's soft latex gloves felt wonderful against her bare skin. She wondered if she could ever wear a pair like her. Bianca wanted so badly to please and obey her mistress like her sister did. She would do her best to serve.

"You and Michaela will go to the human world and bring me back others so that I may use them to get back what was stolen from me," the mistress went on. "But for now, go withy our sister and get dressed. Michaela help her get accustomed to her new life."

"Yes Mistress," Michaela helped Bianca to her feet and led her out of the dining room to get her dressed. Bianca took Michala's hand and let her lead her away. She smiled hearing her sister hum as they went. She found it soothing. Bianca tried to hum along with her as they went down the hall.

The queen of the isle of Elsewhere licked her lips with anticipation. Her tendrils retracted back inside her as she rose to her feet. Clasping her hands behind her as she went to her room. Soon, she thought.

Soon, she would have legions of slaves to find the book and those that stole from her In time, she knew, the things that were stolen would return to her.

The End.