Takeover in Stereo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two can play that game. Don't stop and keep your eyes on the road buddy." Amy ordered. A few minutes later I heard the distinct low hum of her vibrator as she rubbed the mini bullet across her clit. "Tell me again about her, why is she familiar?"

I stopped rubbing her breast. This was getting strange.

"No!" Pull harder! Don't stop!"

I was a bit frustrated as Amy had never acted this way about anyone in all the years of our relationship. "OK, fine." I responded. "I just can't put my finger on it" "everything about her just seems familiar, but different."

"Is she prettier than me?" Her voice was a bit lower in pitch by now.

"She's about your height, same build, from what I could tell, same sized boobs, and even the two of you have similar haircuts."

"So you are attracted to her?" Short gasps

She pulled extra hard on her nipple with that last question, eliciting a loud intake of her breath. "No - it's not that at all. She is more of an enigma, a mystery. It's almost like everything about her is all wrong in my head."

"You are so fucking weird" So whispers the woman who was flying along the freeway at 70 mph with a vibrator on her clit, and me practically pulling her nipple off her breast. Yeah, I'm the weirdo.

With that last snip, I changed my tactic. Instead of just pulling and twisting with my fingertips, I curled my fingers in, turning my fingernails into pincers with her nipple as my target.

"Yeeeeessssssss!" Amy hissed, her hand rubbing the bullet against her pussy. "Don't stop, harder" she started to breath a bit deeper, followed by her going perfectly stiff and then doing a half dozen mini crunches.

"More?" I asked, now moving to the other tit.

"One - maybe two, the other"

"Finger your ass" I suggested, as she had slid her other hand behind and under her sweats and I switched to her other breast.

"Too late! Have two in each. "Hmmmmfffff!" "can't stop" Another strong set of contractions rippling through her body.

About this time we were closing in on a large SUV in the fast lane. A few seconds later it moved to the #2 lane and I pulled up parallel. A rather attractive blonde at the wheel looked over at us and got an eyeful of Amy in all of her orgasmic glory. I thought she might swerve back into our lane as she watched Amy's last orgasm ripple through her body.

"Stop! Too sensitive" Amy cried.

With that, I let go of her now slightly abused nipple and waved bye to our appreciative audience. A quick push on the loud pedal and the five was back up to cruising speed.

Following her orgasms, Amy was done. She turned on her side and was asleep in just a few minutes.

90 more minutes of tranquility behind the wheel, I pulled into to the family cabin. More like a transplanted Germanchalet, it is one of only two objects that truly speaks to me. The other being this old wagon that had just hauled us here in near record time. German car, German chalet... Both were perfect together here in nestled along a bend of the Trucker River between Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows. Add a few feet of fresh powder and it should be put on a BMW calendar.

Over two hundred years old, the building would last another 500. It was built like a fortress. 20 inch beams, a steep roof line that prevented any large accumulation of snow, and a huge heated garage (originally a barn for some spoiled horses, then a workshop). Being located on the other side of the roadway and only accessible by our own bridge, the fifty acre tract was mostly the mountain behind us and a few flat acres with about five hundred yards of riverfront. The history was it was first an inn, then a speakeasy, and later a gambling den. It's six bedrooms and eight bathrooms pretty much confirmed that it wasn't designed as a 'family residence.' My grandfather gave it to me as my inheritance as he knew how much I loved it, and knew I would never allow it to fall in disrepair.

Amy rushed in and disappeared in a flash. A puff of grey on a dash to the master bath.

"Got to pee!"

I prefer to take my time, stretch my legs and back, take in the air, cold and smelling like pine. I wonder if we might consider moving up here full time once the work stuff got settled out. I'll have to put that thought on the agenda for the week.

Placing our bags in the master suite, Amy was already in the shower. Humming away - probably R.E.M., not a care in the world.

"I'll be out back - there isn't enough firewood"

"What about dinner? I'm starving"

"Pantry is stocked. There is pasta, rice: freezer is stuffed, and the management company left fresh meats, veggies and fruit." Were good for at least a few days." More like a month.

"Wine?"

"Would I ever bring you out in the woods, away from civilization without it?" I had to add that - we were maybe 15 minutes from two different supermarkets, 10 or less to multiple liquor stores and had a 1,300 bottle wine cellar. We think the cellar was originally built as a cash vault or some kind of hiding place for the original builders. It's a cool room to kick back in the summer, quite chilly all the time.

I love chopping wood. Most people think I'm a bit nuts when I say this - but it is true. I've got a great set of axes, one large and the other a hand axe. From round logs I create quarters and sixths: enough kindling to start multiple fires and all the while I could not be at more peace. An hour's hard labor and we have enough for a few days.

Bringing in the first load Amy was in the kitchen, chopping up away at the night's dinner. "Your phone has been going nuts the past ten minutes. Two calls from the office and multiple texts."

"Did you see what they were about?"

"Yes, of course, sir. This secretary knows her responsibilities."

"Good one. But they are now called Executive Assistants, and we are too small and cheap to have them. That's why I keep you around."

"Oh, it's not because I'm your wife, your best friend, the mother of your kids."

"Nope - it's your secretarial skills: and the killer blowjobs." Dang I crack myself up. "Seriously, who and what the hell is up on a Saturday?"

"Two calls to let you know to expect a packet tomorrow. One text was about a change of assignments of the integration team, and two texts from the courier driver asking for the address."

"When will he be here?"

"Around noon tomorrow."

"On a Sunday!? What the hell? Now all of a sudden we're spending money for Sunday courier services."

"Yeah, Mr. Big Wig you are so important that they have to get send some poor kid 200 miles just to turn around and drive back the same day. You had better give him a good tip.

"Now get in the shower, you are all sweaty and are covered in wood chips. Eating in 15, wine in 10."

"You could always give the driver the tip you stiffed on Chinese last night. Pretty sure it won't be Mr Tan!" Yes, my humor keeps me amused.

Hot water, one of mankind's great achievements. 6,000 feet in altitude, 25 degrees outside and I have unlimited hot water. The guy who built this place should have been knighted.

Fire - the other great invention. Without it, no steak and roasted veggies. As for wine? Also a top five contribution to our getting out of the trees. I really am a simple guy.

"Allen? Did you hear me?

"Um, no. I was contemplating the invention of fire and how it ranks in the great list of human inventions."

"A. Mankind did not invent fire: Fire is a natural occurring process. We learned how to make it artificially and how to contain it.

B. You are so fucking weird

C. As I was saying. They changed the forecast, jet-stream dropping. It's going to dump snow tomorrow" Amy sounded happy about this.

"How long and how much?"

"They said it could go for a few days, maybe a week. Tomorrow a couple feet at lake level, six to eight up top over a couple days. Mom and pop are taking the kids to Northstar, do you want to do a half day tomorrow and ski with them the rest of week?"

"I'll sign on for a couple half days - this is a vacation, I'm looking forward to sex late into the night, sleeping in, and pretty much treating this as a second honeymoon. We can do dinners with family, but if the kids want to hang with your mom and dad for the rest of their break, I'm not going to say no. Nope, I'm more than good. Besides, I will have to spend some time on the transition stuff."

A big frown on her part.

"I promise, just a few hours a day, the rest of the time I'll be sitting by the fire with you.

We can put some more money on the kids debit cards, and I'll slip dad some money to cover things for as long as they are all up here."

Amy sat back, sipping her wine. "Really? A week of just us?"

"Yep, unless you would rather spend your time talking about Mahjong, canasta, your dad's inability to hit a golf ball, and latest from the esteemed hippie campus of UC Santa Cruz."

"Oh god, no! I'll take hanging with uber geek, oops, I mean my husband."

"That is Mr Uber Geek"

She was back smiling.

By 11 we were snuggled in bed, Amy's head on my chest. Stroking my cock lightly with her fingertips.

"Secretarial and blowjob skills - can I put that on my resume?"

"No one has resumes these days - we use LinkedIn." I knew where this was going. "As a Founder of my next company, you'd better be able to do more than a good BJ. I can't tell you how many times John said he was taking it in the ass."

"Oh my god, don't put that picture in my head!" She was almost crying with laughter.

"In that case, maybe I should put this in your pussy and then your ass"

"Not tonight, I'm still a bit sore from the ride up. I really worked myself raw and just need tonight off. "

Her fingers started gently rubbing my balls. Lowering her head, Amy took my entire cock, down to the base. I'm not some freak of nature in the equipment arena. A shade under seven inches, a handful around and still a good soldier who stand up straight whenever called upon. While youth has wonderful recover times, maturity grants stamina, and control.

I can pretty much last as long as I want - sex is physical, making love is way more brains than body, more giving and communicating. With Amy and I, it's like two musicians in a jazz session. Improvised, feeding off each other, making a single song that is unique to that moment, never to be repeated.

Amy was certainly in a giving mood. Her strokes long and deliberate. Sometimes licking and kissing the head of me cock, other times holding me deep in her throat, massaging me just by swallowing or sliding her tongue out and licking my scrotum. Yes, she is a true work-class cock sucker.

Amy also knows how to pretty much light my fuse and can have me cumming in teenage blast off speeds. That technique simply being to either allow me to play with her ass or for her to play with mine. Now with her between my legs deep in her throat I felt her fingers circling my anus, pressing harder as her spit and my pre-cum lubricating the way.

Knowing she wants me to pop quickly I'm always willing to go along. Holding her head firmly I'll fuck her throat, Amy massaging my prostate and licking my balls. Yep, the orgasm are on the nuclear scale under those circumstances. Five or six shots and about that many more contractions and I am toast. Amy, will usually lick up anything that she doesn't swallow, but tonight she got it all. World class BJ skills, yes, world class.

"Tomorrow you get my ass" And with that a kiss on my nose and she turned over to fall asleep. "Snuggle up - it's going to snow tonight. Keep me warm. "

Got to love a lady who truly loves sex, and is just as happy falling asleep right away or wanting to talk. Tonight it's swallow my cum and off to dreamland. Even if I wanted to talk all night, I was out in ten minutes, about five minutes after Amy. My softened cock between her buns and my hand holding her left breast.

"It's snowing like crazy, there has to be four feet already."

That is about the second best way I could wake up. The best being that Amy was butt naked in front of the window, silhouetted against the white stuff flying sideways on the other side of the glass.

"Nice view"

Bending over, Amy grabbed her ass cheeks. "How's this?"

Nestled between her cheeks was a purple crystal. About the size of a quarter, this is one of her all time favorite toys.

"How long have you had that in?

"Long time."

"You slept with a butt plug in all night!?"

"No, it's been in since about two."

"Um, What did I miss?"

"The wind woke me and I couldn't sleep." Reaching to her nightstand Amy held up a vibrator and a set of nipple clamps. "So, I kinda had a private party."

"A private party? Why wasn't I invited?"

"Oh don't worry, that was just the pre-party." A kiss on my head

"You'll be at the party" a kiss on my nipple.

"You'll be at the post party" a kiss on my stomach

"And you will be at the after party. A kiss on my cock, now growing in anticipation.

"I hear those get hella crazy these days." A slow swallow of my cock, and a swirl of her tongue on the base.

"Now get your ass out out of bed and make us breakfast. We can play all day."

Just a tease, Damn! This is going to be one nutty week with Amy. I hope it snows till April. They'll find our frozen bodies locked in some crazy position, like the ones at Pompeii.

"Eggs, home fries, toast and OJ my lady" in my worst British accent. "Shall I bring you anything...?" Reaching into her robe expecting a bare nipple I touched metal. "Perhaps a collar to match that nipple clip?"

"No, I'm quite content here Alfred. You may go." Her fake accent being way better than mine.

I wonder how long she will be wearing those clamps. Is that butt plug still in? What did I miss last night? Didn't she say anal today? Oh the sexual thoughts are taking over! I'm going to drive myself crazy today.

"Allen - call for you"

"Hello?"

"I'm about there"

"Um, I'm sorry. What?"

"Allen, this is Sarah Richardson. Did you get any of the emails?" I hit the speaker.

"Oh, hi Sarah. Wait!? Did you say you are about here?

"Yes, here, emails?"

"Actually - I've been enjoying this nice weather" I smiled to Amy. "Taking care of some things knowing we've got some tight deadlines coming up. I have an anniversary and been staying away from my phone." Amy was holding in her laughter but had exposed her ass, still with the plug.

"Where are you now?"

"At your door"

"Give me three. Bye"

"Oh, so I get to meet the mystery woman?"

"Sure, why not? But you might want to close that robe a bit."

"Why would I do that? I've got to show this lady that you're mine and she doesn't have a chance all with that "save me, I'm stranded, look at my wet tits stuff."

"I double dog dare you to let her in."

"Challenge accepted." Bounding off the sofa.

Amy walked passed me a kiss on my nose and a few feet to the door of the mud room. Tapping on the intercom. "Come in, door is unlocked." She smiled at me and stepped into the mud room.

Sometimes silence is golden, other times silence indicates trouble. 10 seconds, 20, seconds, 30 seconds. No sound at all. Even the fire seemed to have been frozen in time.

Looking into the room Amy and Sara seemed to be in a trance. Amy tilted her head to the left, and like a perfectly executed mime, Sarah was tilting her head to the right. Their eyes transfixed on each other. Amy lifted her right hand and touched Sarah's cheek, and with precision Sarah was doing the same to Amy.

A small squeak from the old floorboards as I shifted my weight broke this strangely magical scene and both looked at me.

"Holy shit!" Not my most profound verbiage. "No fucking way" Again, Shakespearean I'm not.

"You're, you're you're like mirrors in a different universe,"

Not identical, no this is why my brain has been so fucked up. Amy a brunette, Sarah a redhead, but the same waves, the nearly perfect 'almost curly' hair I love. Same eyebrow shape, but Sara's were thicker, same lips, same nose, hell even the same mole. No, the moles were the same but on opposite sides. I had to get closer.

"Look into my eyes" I almost pleaded with them.

"We're the same" my brain tried to process the same voice, now seemingly stacked and in stereo "one green, one brown."

"Your eyes were blue the other day."

"Contacts - I've never liked my eyes. I've always thought it was a birth defect."

Looking again into their eyes. "They are opposites: it's like you guys are mirrors. Amy's green eye is on her left, yours is on your right."

"Allen - I'm wet, I'm freezing, and I'm really freaking out right now. Should I go?"

"Sarah, I'm Amy. Allen's wife. No, please don't go - I'm freaking out as well, but this, this is absolutely the most fucking amazing thing I have ever seen. Please, please stay. I have got to get to know what the hell is going on."

Amy had Sara out of a woefully inadequate sweater in a flash, into the great room and in front of the fire in about a minute.

"Coffee, tea?" I asked

"Irish coffee" again in stereo - whoa, this is going to be tough to get my brain used to this.

Sitting on the floor, facing each other, once again more silence. They were lost in each other. No words - it was like their own brains were also trying to process all of this new data and somehow get a grip on this.

I let them go for about five minutes.

"Ok - since you two aren't figuring this out, please allow me."

"Amy - I know you were adopted. How about you Sarah?"

"No, Maybe, I mean, I don't know. I was told that my parents passed away when I was young and was raised by my Aunt."

"Do you have a birth certificate?"

"No, a certificate of adoption"

"OK - that is the same as Amy, we're getting somewhere. "

"Amy was adopted in New York, you?"

"Upstate"

Bingo - this is just ramped up a few notches.

"Sarah, is that your natural hair color?

"No - it matches Amy's"

"Not to go really off the deep end, but do you have a diamond shaped birthmark on"

"My left breast" she interrupted me.

"Like this?" Amy opened her robe presenting her bare chest, birthmark on her right breast .

Smiling, Sara reached out and touched the small birthmark above her right nipple. "Yes but mine is pierced. And, I don't generally walk around with with nipples clamps showing them off to house guests."

"You showed yours to my husband, I think we're even."

"OK, I don't know how, or why, but obviously you two are identical twins. Check that, you are mirror twins. You both were not raised by your birth family, and for unknown reasons were separated at birth or some young age before you knew of each other. "

"Agreed" in stereo

Brain now coping, still weird, but acceptable.

"So, let's try this."

"This is crazy, in a very good way. It's a little before noon, let's do lunch, talk a whole lot, and get to know each other a bit. I'll do a bit better than burnt toast. Sarah, what were your travel plans?"

"I was going to drop off the packet and laptop, spend no more than a couple hours and head back to the East Bay."

"Well, I think your plans may have been changed." Call the team, let them know you made it and that you will be working with me on the transition instead of one of your Armani models."

My C-suite A-hole persona was coming through.

"Amy has enough clothes up here to last the two of you a month."

"So you are suggesting I just stay here? I, I barely know you two!"

"Your office knows you are here, my office knows you are here. Hell the NSA probably knows you are here. They don't have to know why, but plans change. The weather alone can buy you a couple days. You don't have four wheel drive and I'll guess you don't even know if you even brought chains. You wouldn't make it half a mile before you would be cursing yourself for leaving Amy. Just call your husband and let him know you are safe."