Takeover in Stereo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B. Your job is guaranteed

C. the acquiring company has a major breach of all systems

D. that breach has stolen 5 mil, maybe more."

"Sounds like fun. How much time do we have and what is the budget?"

"12 hours. We need redundant backups of all systems, data, business rules, the whole deal. I want to know and track if anyone even changes a password.

I'll need the info I sent to your personal email researched ASAP - see if you can find where the funds have been transferred, when, how much, down to the penny. Any aliases, prior residences, work history. Let's even find if he is married or any SOs.

Get a hold of your bud in the PD, and the guy from the Feds who helped us last year. Call his cell - remind him he still owes me a bottle of Napoleon, and after this one he might owe me a case. Share every detail that I sent - except the acquisition. I'll fill him in, but that will be face to face. This is going to look so good on his record, it may even be worthy of a promotion.

Budget is 200 grand, same account as last time.

Questions?"

"You're being rather aggressive here, almost like it is personal - were not even in the company, yet."

"There is a reason why I hired you"

"You mean beyond my GQ looks and MIT CS?"

I'll remember that laugh for the rest of my days. Chip is about five foot tall and two foot more around. Not exactly a troll, a bit more of a hobbit. As for Harvard, the only time he has been at Harvard is when he hacked in on a bet and left the head of the CS department an 18th century math equation to get into his own system: he's banned from their campus. Home schooled, non-degreed, absolutely fucking brilliant.

"How about we reconnect tonight?"

"Will do."

-----

"You like?" Stereo, I'm starting to really like this.

"Whoa, awesome!"

Now they were true mirrors. Same hair color, brows, make up, hoodies, everything.

"You two could take over the world together. Nice work, I bet the stylists had a blast with you guys."

"One more thing"

Zippers sliding down and bare breasts - four across: pierced.

"Holy shit Amy! I fucking love it! How long have we talked about that."

"Well, you're not going to like that my tits are going to be off limits for a while. No sucking - can't get infected, and they are going to be really sore for a couple months.

"But I'm sure we will be able to find you a nice set to keep you amused while I heal. That is if you will accept me into your life Allen. You never answered us earlier."

"Sarah, you are going to be as much a part of my life as Amy, I've already figured that from here on out, you two are a package deal. It's going to be a strange and wild ride, and we are going to have a bit of explaining to do with the family, but I am all in. I will never do anything to separate the two of you - you belong together, and I'll go as far as to say I'm even going to find out how, when and why the two of you were even split apart.

Amy, I'm your husband and I married you - and means I accept all that is a part of you. If that means we redefine our marriage, so be it. You know I'm as liberal as it gets."

Pain! back, head, chest! I guess those were the right words, I've been gang tackled by a pair of petite women and they won. Kisses, hugs, I could die right now - it would be all OK.

"Enough! You guys are going to kill me!

So, other than pampering yourselves, did you get a phone and make those calls?"

"Done and done. You are going to get a few calls back on Tuesday."

~Send lawyers, guns, and money~

Blank stares. Heads tilting, one to the left, the other to the right.

"An old song - Warren Zevon."

"He has an encyclopedia of music in his head. He hears one note and knows the song and artist. Can't play a note on a piano, but knows every fucking song since about 1950."

"OK, enough about my affliction. Dinner is a biggie tonight. I have reservations at Gar Woods - party of seven."

"Really!" Stereo - I love it.

"Yes - we've not seen the girls in days and I'm missing them. I'll guess that your mom might be able to shed some light on all this as well."

"So you are just going to surprise her?"

"No, we are going to absolutely freak the fuck out of your parents and our girls. I told them 6:30 and your dad won't be late. We will be there at 6:45. That the two of you are now really bookends, it will be all the better!"

30 minutes to the best view in Tahoe for dining, drinking and most weekend evenings, live music.

"Good evening Allen and Am... Whoa, you're a twin?"

"Shhhhhh Dannie (were regulars and we've known the hostess Dannie for about five years) it's a surprise. Is the champagne at the table?"

"Yes - this is crazy. You have upstairs, private event as you requested."

Amy on the right arm, Sarah on the left. Deep breaths.

"Hi guys"

Dead silence - perfect. Our twin girls, not identical, absolutely stone faced. Amy's dad's jaw slack, eyes not blinking."

"I'd like to intr..."

"Sarah!! Oh my word!"

Amy's mom has always been spry, but one second she was in her chair, and the next second she was hugging Sarah.

"Wait, mom, you knew I was a twin!"

This is one of those "danger Will Rogers" moments. Hold her tight.

"Let her explain dear, give her a chance."

"Wow Allen, you certainly have a flair for the dramatic. How about we rearrange our seats and let Mom, Amy and Sarah sit together."

Amy's dad gets it - it's one of those 'man' things, and why we get along so well.

"That sounds good - Becky, Brianna, care to take a quick walk with your old man?"

"Dad, what the fuck?" She looks exactly like mom?"

"This is so weird"

"How did they meet"

"Are they really twins?"

The questions are coming faster than I can comprehend.

"Wait - give me a moment to get you up to speed.

Mom and Sarah are in fact twins. They both were adopted, but not by the same families. No, I don't have a clue as to why. They aren't identical, they are mirror twins - identical but reversed. Yes, really, really, fucking freaky - but you will get used to it. I met her through my company, and now they are pretty much inseparable. Her company is buying mine. So, for a short time I'm going to be her employee, and then I'm going to be unemployed. Pretty well off, but still unemployed."

"Back up that train dad."

"Slower and more details."

"OK- here goes..."

30 minutes later, a couple juicy details omitted and our girls are cold, up to date, and smiling from ear to ear thinking about where they might go to grad school or nonprofit to work now that money isn't part of that decision process.

"Miss us?

Sarah, let me introduce Becky and Brianna. Girls, this is Sarah, your mom's twin sister."

"You're just like our mom. This is crazy."

"Yes, I'll have to say that the last couple days have been rather nutty. I'm very happy to meet the two of you."

"Mom - sorry to have sprung this on you, but I figured I had a fifty-fifty chance of getting a good response. If you got mad, then we would have had to work through getting the truth and we would have gotten there in time. But, if your response was positive, as it was - the surprise was worth the risk."

"Well played Allen - and you have given me the best surprise of my life. I will forever be in your debt. You don't know this, but you have filled-in a piece of my life that has been missing for over thirty years.

Becky and Brianna, Amy and Sarah are twins, and they are also my nieces. Their parents passed away in an accident when they were just tiny infants, and were initially placed in the custody of another family member. The state then screwed up on their paperwork and awarded the girls to different family members. There was a lot of drama, lots of really bad blood, and one day a child protective services agent showed up at our door and requested that Amy be placed in temporary custody with us.

I spent the next couple years trying to get more information about Sarah, but never got anywhere. We got permanent custody of Amy the next year, and when your grandfather got a job in California, it was our chance to make a clean break. From then on, I devoted all my time to being the best mom I could be for Amy.

From the short time we talked, Sarah spent her early childhood between different foster homes and eventually landed in a loving family that knew of her parents and raised her as their daughter.

Your dad, somehow, someway has brought them together years later. He has made me the happiest woman in the world. "

"That makes three of us" Amy and Sarah, in stereo.

Looking at my girls, their faces almost blank - "Yeah, get used to it"

"Champagne - it's OK girls, it's a monumental affair and I've booked this as a private event."

Sarah endured the evenings barrage of questions like a trooper and by desert I think we were all getting along swimmingly. Sarah, Amy and mom talking away a billion miles an hour, my girls chatting with grandpa about their first semester at school, and me just gathering it all in.

"Allen, not that we don't love your business, but the staff need to get home this evening." My haze burst, we now return you back to reality.

"Thank you Dannie, for the excellent service, and allowing us to stay late. I am really sorry we overstayed."

"You are quite welcome and I hope the evening worked out."

The new snow under my feet crunched - I like that sound.

"Moon is peeking out. Anyone up for a walk on the pier and check out the stars?"

As expected - only my girls were up to the challenge.

"Dad, I don't mean to be weird, and I might be overstepping. But can I ask a question?"

"No secrets in this family Brianna: never has been, never will be. Well, I guess Sarah was certainly one, but that doesn't count. I meant between Mom, me and you guys. Ask away."

"OK, Mom and Sarah are really clingy. I mean like, oh I can't say this."

"You're a chicken Becky - Dad, are Mom and Sarah intimate?"

"Wow, you guys go for the throat sometimes. No secrets, but no tales either - right?"

"Yes Dad" not in stereo, now I look forward to it. Strange how the brain works.

"They are getting to know each other and there is a lot of catching up to do. Mom has never been a prude and let's say there is a huge amount of emotions going in."

"You didn't answer Dad"

"How about this - you don't probe, allow mom, Sarah, and I to figure things out. And in exchange we will continue to not say anything about your dorm room beds being together in all your social media posts."

Oh yes, silence is golden sometimes.

Dad and girl hugs are the best. Kisses on their heads, I'm still the wise protector of the family.

"You guys want to come with us or stay with Grandma and Grandpa?

"I think we will stay for a few days - and give you guys your space to figure things out."

"Are you mocking me?"

"Yes"

"Well played, brat."

"I can't believe you guys still go out on that pier every time we are here."

"Well Pops, traditions are only as good if you keep doing them. Particularly when they are hard to accomplish."

"No way - I'd rather be staying warm in the car.

You've been full of big surprises this weekend. What's your plan for the rest of the week, the girls vacation, work, Amy, Sarah? Seems you've just stepped into a minefield. Not safe unless you know you've got the map held in the right direction."

"Point taken Pops. You going to be up later tonight? I'll call you."

"Any time, I'll be up till 1."

"Night girls - see you in a couple more days."

"Night dad!"

Gar Woods to home, 30 minutes. I wonder if it will be quiet or not?

I think we made it three minutes before they were asleep. Snuggled against each other in the back seat, they are a sight to behold.

"You guys shower first - I've got a couple things to do."

"Shower is big enough for three"

"Rain check - I have to get these done. I'll bet I will still have to kick you two out of the shower when I'm done."

Couple emails from Chip, everything and everyone in place, lax security, spent less than budget... all good, and I owe him concert tickets for his time.

I think I'll throw in some extra PTO and send him to some god awful place like Detroit or Jersey.

"Hi Pops, so what did you really think of this evening?"

"Allen, that has got to have been the ballsiest move you have ever done. I'll remember tonight for the rest of my life."

"Too over the top?"

"No, played like an expert gambler. I think I know the answer, but how is Amy? Is she happy? If you have any idea, How is this going to change things in the family?"

"Amy and Sarah have been amazing to watch. It's almost like they know each other's thoughts. You know that cheesy British accent Amy does, well Sarah does it the exact same way. Same accent, same words, same mannerisms. As for us, we'll who the heck knows. The girls figured things out pretty quick."

"Figured what?"

"You're really going to ask that, Pops?"

"No, never mind. I'm just an old fashioned guy. But I want you and Amy to be happy, to stay together."

"We will Dad, it just may take a bit of adding to the family. Hell, we live in California. Seems anything is normal these days.

Amy is very happy, like she is complete. Satisfied, whole. In can't describe it any better than that.

By the way, thanks for keeping the girls occupied over their break, I'm still keeping with the promise to drop them back to school next week."

"Any time Allen, any time. See you in a few days, and remember to keep yourself hydrated. Sounds like you may need it. "

That old goat! Wait till Amy hears that.