Takeover in Stereo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, you also haven't let go of my tit either." Grabbing her hand and pulling it tighter (if possible) to her chest. "There is no way you can't feel this connection. I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I can't say why. I don't want you to leave my sight. I think my heart would break."

Hugs, kisses, tears. No sadness, no loss. This was an explosion of joy. Two matched cosmic particles among billions, somehow find each other and instantly bond.

"I'm a mess, and I have to go pee. Bathroom?"

"Let me show you."

And they were gone, down the hall.

Burnt toast - oh yeah, lunch! What the hell do you make for lunch when your wife just found her twin? Dang, I wonder how many times that question has actually ever been asked.

"Ladies - lunch is..."

"What do you think? Are we really that alike?"

Two asses. Two perfectly amazing asses held high in my bed.

"What about this view?"

Now two bare pussies. As perfect as can be.

"Amy, Sarah, as much as this has been a day of incredible discoveries, the look of you together will go down as possibly the best day of my life. You are both the most beautiful woman I will ever meet."

Looking Sarah in the eyes, "I do have a question. 45 minutes ago you were about to bolt into an oncoming blizzard. Now you are naked in my bed with my wife. I'm good here, but... Why?"

"You were wrong, it wouldn't have been half a mile. I wouldn't have been two steps into the snow before I turned back and broken in the door. Amy is the only true family I have ever had. No husband, not even a fucking cat! I can't explain what I am feeling, but I would fight till the death for her."

"Well, that explains why you are here, but naked? Again, not that I mind this at all, in fact I'm quite enjoying this. But, let's say this might be a bit, um...unusual?"

"I was taking off my clips and Sarah asked to see all of me. So we spent time getting to know each other this whole time."

"We are exactly the same - every freckle, every birthmark, every mole. "

"OK, I'm up to speed. As I was saying, lunch is served. The fire is raging, so you are good to wear whatever you don't want."

"And dear knight, what shall we be eating?" Stereo

Holly crap, they do the same English accent! Wait, they both said knight? Whoa that is really a trip.

"M'ladies - we shall be dining on a smoked trout and wild greens salad, drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette and shaved pecorino. I have selected a fine California sparkling wine to accompany the meal. Now if you don't mind, let's get cracking so the greens don't wilt. "

"Allen!"

"Huh? What?"

"Where were you? We asked you what you were thinking."

"I think my brain has actually reached saturation, and the wine just had me checked out for a while."

"I was wondering why you decided to bring the materials yourself. I'm wondering if this affects the acquisition in any way. I'm wondering what the future has in store for the two of you. And I'm wondering how I can feel such a connection to both of you. That last one has me wondering if this might be the top of a slippery slope."

Saying that felt like I might be throwing a cold wet rag over things.

"Allen, I came up here because you fixed my flat. I assume you told her that story."

"Yes, he did - pierced nipple and all."

"Good. Amy, you quite simply have the most charming gentleman as a husband. His head is screwed on right, he thinks about his team before himself, and he can be the most intelligently witty person I have ever met. I drove up here because I owed him a thank you.

"And?" I added.

"OK, I might have pulled a bit of a desperate move to see if you were, let's say, unattached.

As for changing team assignments, I had already done so this morning. You seemed have forgotten how to get messages on your phone. We can start to tackle that tomorrow.

Amy and I? Wow that is something none of us can answer.

Finally, I am truly flattered by your comment about this connection. I feel it too - but that was before this. I like you a lot Allen, but nothing like I feel for Amy, but I absolutely promise that in no way will I do anything that jeopardizes your relationship or anything related to work."

"How about you Amy? What are you thinking?"

"Are you kidding? I am on cloud nine! Allen, you know me better than anyone - better than my parents. Oh shit! We forgot to tell my parents that we weren't going to be skiing with them and the kids today!"

"Oh, I'm sure when we show up for dinner with Sarah they might just be OK with our little bout of silence. Call mom and dad, let them know that we are going to be quiet for a few days, let the girls know to and that we will see them in a few, and will absolutely drive them back to Santa Cruz at the end of the break."

"Back to how I'm feeling - excited, scared, amazed, everything. Allen, Sarah has to become a part of our family and I'll assume we are going to be a part of hers. Life just jumped in complexity, not a tick up, this is one of those scale jumps you business people like to talk about."

"So, how about we clean up a bit, head into town, just walk around for a few hours, talk, and just see what happens. Looks like the wind has let up, but it is still snowing hard. So we probably won't have to much trouble getting parking. But - let's not go to any of our usual places - We know too many people up here sometimes."

Tahoe City is a cool town. Lots of different places to eat, shop and drink.

~Running underground to a dive bar in a west end town~

good song being played by a cover band. Ironic that today I'm sitting down in a dive bar in a western town with a couple western girls. A nice steak, creamed spinach and potatoes. Heaven on a plate. Wouldn't have thought this hole in the wall could serve this kind of food out of the broom closet of a kitchen they have. Add the three dozen taps and I'm now I know I'll be a regular. Strange how life works.

Watching Amy and Sarah dance together... Pretty indescribable. Mesmerizing, that about covers it. With the low lighting and dark clouds out side, I don't think anyone else here can see what I'm seeing. Slow dances or fast, the mirroring of their movements, the closeness, the bond getting stronger every moment. I've got to find the guy who owns their firm and send him the most expensive bottle I can find. A thank you note. I think I'll just say "thank you for everything" no signature, no return address.

The two held hands all day. Every shop they were inseparable. Dinner, they sat next to each other, dancing, it was them, not me, lots of talking, whispers, smiles, stolen kisses. Bonding. Even tangled in each other in the backseat on the way home.

"Penny for your thoughts up there." Amy? No Sarah: I think her voice is ever so slightly higher pitched than my Amy."

"Just keeping my eyes pealed. Not the best weather, probably some drunks on the roads, and I'd like to make sure the three of us make it back to the cabin. Yourself?"

"I'd like to sleep with Amy tonight"

"Have you asked her?"

"Yes"

"And?"

"She said I should ask you."

"Be gentle, she's never been with a shark."

Soft moans echoed in my head most of the night. A few loud yelps and muffled screams, but mostly the sound of two women, one that has never shared a bed with anyone else but myself, the other, a bolt out of the blue. Yes life is strange. Since I'm not sleeping, might as well get a jump on work.

Dawn after four feet of snow is magical. The breeze dusting up the lightest of the powder, making the air twinkle in the morning sun. Coffee in my mug, cinnamon buns in the oven, only the fire in the wood stove dared break the silence. Yes, a perfect morning to be working, my wife in bed with another woman. Check that, my wife in bed with her twin sister. Fuck this has been a weird few days.

Watching the flakes in the air my vision suddenly black.

"Guess who?"

An old, childish game, but in this case with much higher stakes. Reaching over my shoulders I sought out my targets. Those lovely globes that would let me know which twin was behind me. On my right, a pierced breast. My left untouched.

"Both"

"You cheated!" In perfect synchronization.

"I gathered more information before making a decision. A skill I learned a long time ago."

My eyes no longer covered, the two beauties now in front of me.

"First you steal my wife, and now you take my robe?

"Just borrowing"

"Amy or the robe?"

"The robe. We are going to have to share Amy."

That sounded more business tone than I had heard before. Keep calm Allen, new territory, gather data.

"How do you feel about that Amy?"

"I have a proposal, a deal as you like to say."

Whoa, my little Amy also sounding bit more businesslike versus her more natural tone.

Sliding onto my left side of the couch, Sarah doing the same in my right.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this... I propose, actually, I'm asking your permission to have Sarah as a permanent part of our love life. I want you, Sarah and I together in our bed tonight. I want you and Sarah to love each other as much as I love the two of you."

Now less businesslike and much more my Amy.

"Think about it Allen. How many times does the opportunity to have two women in your bed, happen? I love you with all my heart, all my soul. I know you love me the same. I wish that you also love Sarah as you love me - no less."

"I ..."

"Don't answer, just close your eyes, keep them closed - I mean it... enjoy"

Kisses, everywhere, kisses. I'm going to die, suffocated by two woman's kisses.

That would be an interesting death certificate.

Hands pulling on my sweats. Soft kisses on my cock, followed by hard passionate ones. Tentative sucking on the head, more kisses, stronger and deeper sucking, long deep sucks, a tongue on my balls. Heaven. Shifting bodies, a pussy rubs against my lips, my cock deeply embedded in Amy's throat. I know her techniques.

I kiss, I lick, I devour like this will be the last pussy I ever lick in my life.

"Oh fuck that is good!" OK, I'm licking Sarah. Let's see what she likes. Slow long strokes on her clit, her hips match my strokes. Light and quick strokes, her hips grind on me harder. Good. Deep licks into her pussy - moans and gasps. Go for broke... Circling her ass and quick darts in with my tongue.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

Bingo! We have a winner.

As violent of an orgasm as Amy has ever had riding my face.

Now with hard sucking of her clit and a finger in her ass. Another orgasm, less violent as the first, then a third in rapid succession. My finger feeling every spasm, drawing it in deeper each time.

Let's see what a nipple piercing can add to the equation. Pulling, twisting in rhythm with the finger I have in her ass. Every thrust a pull, every twist in her ass, a twist of her nipple. Not violent, not a bit of meanness: just passion, hard, maximum passion.

A deep gasp of air, then no sound what so ever.

Here we go.

Ripples, contortions, my head being squeezed with vice-like pressure. I think this is what it feels like to get crushed in an avalanche. Screams, was that a thud? Oh shit Sarah might have just punched Amy!

"Oh god, please, please, stop, too sensitive!"

A final lick from clit to her ass, and I'm suddenly no longer smothered in pussy. It was like a now you see it, now you don't moment. Like she had superhuman power and just jumped off my face and was gone.

"I think you might have gone a bit far big boy" Amy said while caressing Sarah as she lay curled in a ball on the floor. "That was a pro performance and she's just started in the game. No warm up? Just an oral assault?"

"No, I'm, I'm fine" little sobs and tears running down Sarah's face. "That was beyond what you said he could do Amy. I don't think I've ever cum so hard, fast, or in multiples as I just did. I almost peed on Allen's face."

"Wouldn't be the first time" Amy's done that a few times. Do you guys need some water?"

"In a bit, what I really need is for my husband to cum in my mouth. So sit right back down and let me show you how much I love you."

World class or not, I'm not going to last five minutes this morning. Long and slow, deep, that tongue tickling by balls. "Going to cum"

Instead of shooting deep in her throat (her preferred technique) I'm cumming in her mouth, lips wrapped just under my head, her tongue licking that sensitive spot under my cock slit." Absolutely amazing sex skills this woman has, absolutely amazing.

Opening my eyes as I am tapped on the nose, Amy winks and leans over to Sarah. Holding her chin, plants her mouth on her sisters and they share my seed. Soft, gentle kisses, not like some made up scene from a movie. Visual perfection in series of ever better events over the past 24 hours.

"Breakfast? Home or out?"

"Home" stereo - I could get used to this.

Butter, eggs, flour and milk, plus a hot pan and time yields a puffy delicacy known as a German Pancake (Dutch Baby for some). It's a great treat, easy to make, never fails to visually impress, and in this case allows time to shower and remove the evidence of our recent sex.

This morning is cause for bit longer, hotter shower and a shave. No sleep, a fuck load of busy work, those two women...

"What about those two women?"

"I thought I was alone: thinking, not talking"

"Well lover, you were alone, but Sarah took a call and I figured you might need someone to wash your back."

"Actually, I think you might be needing a bit of attention. As I recall you seemed to have been left out this morning."

"Yes on not getting any out there, but I'm a bit worn out from last night. And I want to enjoy your fucking my ass - I still owe you that. Actually I owe you a whole lot more. I love you so much and could not be happier right now."

"Yeah, you two went pretty late into the night."

"You heard us?"

"All night - I didn't catch any sleep, you guys were pretty loud at times. Upside is that I'm almost done with all the initial integration work the team is asking of me."

"Then why the fuck load of work?"

"They are being embezzled, high-level, inside job."

"How do you..."

"Crappy security and they handed me the keys."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Breakfast show starts in 20 minutes and you have a front row seat. I might have to have you sign an NDA."

A dusting of powdered sugar and a squeeze of lemon and viola' a Dutch Baby is born.

"This is amazing, what is the recipe?"

"Equal parts eggs, milk and sugar - the secret is in the mixing. If you hang around here beyond being a post orgasmic blob on the couch, I'll fill you in."

"Is he always this smug? I seem to be the target pretty often."

"That just means he likes you."

"So, who is Alexander Garnett?"

"Who?"

"Alexander T Garnett. The guy who seems to be siphoning about half a million out of your organization per year. He has access to all of your enterprise systems, all financials, human resources, customer and acquisition accounts. Probably set this up about ten years ago."

"5 million?! Wait, how the fuck did you get in? I didn't give you your password."

"That is my best guess. He's good, but not great, and your company's INFOSEC really sucks.

"Last name first name my employee number

Whoever set this up also gave me full admin rights, including historical data. Someone should be fired for being an idiot, and they should also get a portion of the recoveries."

"You're serious, 5 million?"

"Best guess - but I'd venture he might also be selling your IP, trade secrets, patent info. Those seem to be valued upside of 100 million. Nice war chest you have there Miss Founder and not so silent partner."

"Fuck you are good"

"I can be an ethical hacker when need be. And I have friends."

"What do I owe them?"

"First let's figure out just how deep this goes, we can then put them on a retainer after it is disclosed - they'll need cover until then."

"Are you suggesting that there could be senior executive levels involved?"

"Oh, I can guarantee it."

Silence

"I think I should go"

"What?! why? No, don't leave me Sarah!" Allan, what the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Sarah stay, your car is not going out in the snow and you are in no way involved here. I know you are clean. Even what has been tried to associate with you is amateurish at best. Staying here is probably the best thing for you. Let the mice play as we set the traps."

"Will I lose my company?"

"I'm not sure how to best answer that. The company as it is will take a bit of a hit. But you're pretty small potatoes and the important stuff is most certainly yours. I think someone got jealous and has been stealing from you. "

"What do I do next?"

"First, we finish up the acquisition stuff - nothing should change on that as you've offered more than a fair upside. I worked all night on that and need to get just a few items added from some of my team's' work. This won't take me more than a week at most. I've already emailed them and set them on the path to getting it to me by mid day Monday. You guys aren't asking the world, so I don't anticipate many issues. Can I assume the other departments have similar tasks?"

"Yes"

"Good, You will need to hire an outside auditor - needs to be really good on forensics, an unaffiliated attorney, a personal counsel, and maybe a new consulting corporate general counsel. Everything has to be 100% off the record. They should interview me, don't let them hold any punches. The personal attorney should hear that the two of you are probably related, but you might leave out the intimacy stuff. Basically build your team without tipping off anyone that is on the current team.

In parallel, I'm going to back-up and mirror every document, every application and every mouse-click in the company. If they suspect they have been discovered, I expect them to try to go nuclear on the systems. I've got a kid on my team that is spectacular in security and finding things. I don't even think anyone knows of him.

At some point, the IRS, police or FBI may also be needed. Particularly if money was sent overseas.

Sarah, I want you to understand that I could have easily just redirect this scheme into an account of my choice - I literally could bleed this dry and no one would ever know. I have your back, and you need to let everyone we bring in know that my loyalty will be to you. After the acquisition, my status is as a non employee, but I'll probably still be needed for the investigation.

"OK, I know who I will need to call. Should I do it now? Here?"

"Nope - I'll assume there might be call tracking on your company phone. Head over to Reno. Amy, get her a new phone, add it to our plan, don't transfer any data. Just use that to make the calls.

Finally - take the rest of the day and unplug. The two of you, just go do something fun. Weather is clearing, it should be a great day. Minds off this - I've got you covered."

"Amy, How can he be so calm?"

"He's a Giants fan. He's been through worse torture."

That is my girl! The world seems like it is crashing down, and she throws in a baseball reference. Yep, she's a keeper.

"OK you two, put on some clothes, and get the hell out of here. I've got to save Sarah's world here and this superhero can't be distracted by boobs today."

Fifteen minutes later they were gone.

Silence, oh you beautiful thing.

"Chip, Allen here. Sorry for the messages on a Sunday."

"No worries, what's got your panties in a bunch?"

"How do you know I'm worried?"

"Uh, you called me on a landline. You are lucky I even have one at my age."

"OK, you got me there. Here is the situation.

First - I need you to keep this 100% confidential. No one other than you and I."

"Done"

"A. We are getting acquired