All Comments on 'Taking a Back Seat'

by socabi50

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another creeps comment

The only joy this jerk gets is reading this type story and then having a temper tantrum and sling shit at the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My God

Maybe Greg gave Judy his baby in the back seat of his pickup. This would be the ultimate cuckold experience. Raising other men's children at a million bucks apiece knowing that they are the product of another man's passion unleased upon your wife.

When you and her goes shopping or the kid first rides a bike, graduates 6th grade, every defining moment in the child's life is accompanied by a little smirk that she gives you that plainly says to you, this child is from a better man than you'll ever be. Spend your money on him or her and he and I will make you another baby to raise and legally be yours. You can work two or three jobs while he and I make you more mouths to feed.

As you cry out inside yourself in humiliation, all you can think about is think of her being bred and jack your little cock as she continues to lauigh at you.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Very hot bi tale

...the husband obviously wants the friend as much as his wife. Hope you there's a sequel. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very very hot!

I sure hope there is more to come...and that her partner's involvement continues to broaden,,,, To those who don't care for this type of story,,, why read it? Don't listen to them, socabi50. You gave this straight female a couple of FAVULOUS orgasms! TY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT VERY HOT

SOME GUYS ENJOY SHARING THERE WIVES. WE DONT EXPECT EVERYONE TO THINK THIS WAY. BUT IT GIVES MY WIFE AND I GREAT PLEASURE. WE HAVE SOME OF THE HOTTEST SEX AFTER SHE HAS JUST BEEN WELL FUCKED BY A OTHER GUY. I LOVE THE FEELING OF THAT WELL LUBED AND LOOSE PUSSY SHE GIVES TO ME. WHEN HE IS DONE WITH HER. MY SWEET CUM SLUT WIFE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ITS SO GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot indeed!

I just loved this story....I'm glad she wasn't an easy pushover...that it took a few times together before she went for it, even though she probably wanted to.....she sounds very hot and sexy. Every man would be lucky to have a hot sexy wife like this. I could picture the scene with the three of them and loved it all. Keep writing, I hope there is a continuation where she experiences other men. Maybe even where she goes and meets the men alone, satisfying her own desires, then tells her hubby about it at home..telling him what they said and did as they made hot love....

Keep it up......great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another gay fetish story

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay and cuck stories dont belong in LW

You would get better stories in either fetish or gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

I have done this with my wife and our favorite FB. Its one of my hottest memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Very hot story.it's one of my biggest and darkest fantasies to watch my wife being fucked by a big cock and then be told to clean up her cum filled cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've Seen This!!

I've seen all this before, including sucking their own cocks, sucking each other's cocks, threesomes, foursomes, even poo-flinging!!

Just go down to the monkey house at the local zoo - it's all there; just like in this story!

Funny how most humans haven't really progressed all that far from their cousin's roots. Same monkeys - different shoes.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The cuck drives the whore and her asshole around in his own car.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous