Taking a Back Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," she says, "you know you want to. Baby. You know I want you to..."

That was all it took. She did look so sexy. I was mesmerized by the sight, drinking it in. I wanted to drink her in... them in. I held her hips and drew us together.

She steadies herself with her right leg on the floor where I kneel. I run my tongue across the small of her back, then down the back of her right thigh. Then inward. Then through the slickness that coats her smooth skin. It gathers on my tongue. It is so wild. Something primal overtakes me when presented with such debauchery. She fills my senses with animal lust, the sight, smell, taste, the way she feels all covered in hot juice, the gentle coaxing of her words of encouragement.

While I lick her clean, sucking the copious residue of their passion from her clit and tongue it from her as it freely flows from her womb, savoring every drop as she repeatedly instructs, I can hear Greg complementing her on being such a hot, sexy slut. He touches her nipples and gets her to admit that she loves his big cock. He has her again confessing that she is a slut – his slut – that she will let him fuck his slut whenever he wants to and that she needs to be filled over and over with his cum.

My cock is throbbing, pulsing, aching to explode, and pre-cum had stained my pants where it is still trapped, straining, inside, but I know she wants me to wait, that in our own private moments afterward that she and I would settle up and again she will be mine alone. But for now she is a wanton slut, writhing on my tongue, entranced by Greg's words, and begging for more. When she comes this time for us, I think she might have a heart attack it is so intense. She gushes a flood of Greg's and her cum so heavy it soaks my face and the front of my shirt and still I stay and drink, taking every drop I can while she cums and cums.

Later, there would be other times with Greg, and we would share his cock and taste his cream together in the privacy of a motel room more times than I can remember, but this first meeting remains unique for its sheer intensity. And I knew, even as we stumbled from his vehicle and back to our own, that it was one I would remember in exacting detail.

12